Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 11

Story Info
Nymphs on Paradise Isle.
8.2k words
4.68
4.4k
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(fetish, cosplay, faun, modification) Nymphs on Paradise Isle

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

This tale is a stand-alone story of an adventure at Paradise Isle. Please read at least the first section of the 'Island Paradise, The Beginning' for background on the wonderful island and its sexual vacation orientation. It sets the stage for this and other stories of sexual pleasures encountered on the island.

Read the previous chapters of Faun, first.

The next week was a difficult one for all of them. Snow was still getting used to her new body, and wrapping her mind around being a satyr, instead of a normal woman. Most of those issues revolved around simple tasks like getting comfortable in bed with horns and tail, walking in her hooves and using the bathroom. Willow's welcome advice and encouragement helped a lot.

Meanwhile, Liam and Willow were both waiting for her beasts to heal sufficiently so she could go topless and make love without reservation.

Alexandrea, was waiting for both her wife, and for Willow, who she still thought of as a lover, even though they hadn't been together in ages.

She watched and admired her lovely satyr wife work through her issues and gain experience with her body. The two of them made love, often, and Alex was enjoyed the easy availability of her pussy, despite the fur that surrounded it.

Willow and Snow did spend a lot of time together. With Paulina's help they ordered suede leather bikini tops for themselves. They'd be made by a leather craftswoman on a neighboring island and shipped over in a couple of days.

"You won't need them here." Alex commented when she heard about it.

"For the trip home."

"I suppose."

Snow looked at her suspiciously, "and I can wear a dress for the trip, too. You don't expect me to go naked, do you?"

"You're not naked. Especially with your new top. That's the way Willow moves around in public."

"Willow is used to it. And even she wore a cover for the trip over."

"Just a cape." Alexandrea said, triumphantly.

"Well, I don't have a cape. I'll wear a dress."

Alexandrea harumphed, but she did stop arguing.

The more they hung out, the more they came to think of themselves as loving sisters. The only two nymphs on the island.

Liam, was happy to leave them to it. He spent his days either on the golf course, or out taking surfing lessons. He was content to spend his nights with his wife, screwing, and waiting for her breasts to heal to the point where he could fully enjoy them, and they could go out and show them off.

Alexandrea though seemed restless. She would on occasion join the two girls while they laid around chatting, but as their primary topic was life as a nymph, with Snow peppering Willow with questions and then the two of them reviewing the faun's experiences, she usually grew bored.

Willow and Liam were laying propped up in bed one afternoon when there was a knock on the door.

Lazily, Liam yelled, "come in," and Snow entered.

"Hi sis, I thought I might hang around with you guys for a while. Alex is off at the beach playing with a cute couple she adopted this morning."

"Sure, come and join us. We're just watching a movie. It's pretty good." Willow said, pleasantly.

Snow smiled and crawled onto the bed, squeezing herself in between the two of them.

Liam certainly didn't mind. Snow was almost as alluring as his wife, and she had screwed him many times in months past. He also wasn't bothered by being naked, as his wife preferred him to be, in front of her.

Snow, prevented from laying on her back, settled onto her side facing his wife, with her tail draped onto his crotch.

"So, what's Alex up to with her new friends?" Willow asked casually.

"Well, they're a nice young boy and girl, newlyweds, staying at one of the other resorts. They came over to explore the fetish resort, and Alexandrea scooped them up.

"Like she did us?"

Snow chuckled, "sort of."

Willow and Liam both laughed, thinking back to how they had been ensnared by the witch.

"She brought them back to our room for some fun. I thought the guy was going to have a stroke when he saw me."

More laughter.

"So, while Alex ravished the girl on our bed, I blew the boy, while he sat on a chair. He came in about ten seconds."

Willow giggled, while Liam pictured the sex, and got hard.

Snow, with perfect intuition reached back behind her and followed her tail to his cock. He jumped when she stroked it. "Don't worry Liam, you always lasted a lot longer."

She laughed as he squirmed.

He was disappointed when she pulled her hand back to rest it on Willow's furry belly.

"So, where's Alex now?" Willow asked.

"We all went out to lunch; they really are a cute couple. But then they headed over to the beach, to play, and I can't deal with the sand, so I came back here."

"Your hooves?" Willow asked, sympathetically.

"Yes. They're so tall and small. I sink in on any soft ground, especially at the beach. I hate that!"

"They do look sexy. And the way you walk, you like a ballerina." Liam said, trying to be consoling. He didn't want to tell her how much seeing her perched on her hooves turned him on.

Snow just snorted, angrily, and climbed out of the bed, stepping over to the little belly pack, just like Willows, that she'd added to her wardrobe. "I stopped by the store on the way back and bought a ruler, just to see."

"Really? It must be driving you crazy." Willow mumbled.

"It is. My hooves are five centimeters across. What are yours?"

"I don't know."

Snow stepped over and leaned down to measure one of Willow's hooves. "Yours's are nine! No wonder I can't walk in these things! Damn it all. Why did Alex have to do this to me?"

She was crying as she dropped the silly ruler and crawled back into the bed. There she again laid between her friends and rested her head back on Willow's soft belly.

Her horn was a bit uncomfortable, digging as it did into her stomach, but Willow didn't mind. She felt sorry for the girl, having to stumble around on such tiny soles.

The three of them laid quietly like that for a while, half-watching the movie. Willow, caressing Snow's horn, calmingly.

Eventually, Snow stopped feeling sorry for herself, and then began shifting down on the bed. Once low enough, she rolled over to lay in between Willow's legs so she could position her mouth on her sister's pussy.

Willow didn't protest, and Liam, fascinated and turned on, just watched. It was the first time that Snow and Willow had gotten intimate. The two nymphs had been spending a lot of time together, but they hadn't taken it to that level, yet.

He was very much enjoying the sight. Who wouldn't? Two beautiful nymphs going at it. He thought Snow's tail, sticking up as it did and swinging around like a snake, was insanely sexy. His cock was so hard he was tempted to jack himself off, but he held back not wanting to interfere with the event.

Soon, Willow was moaning in pleasure, as Snow applied her experienced mouth and tongue to her pussy.

As she squirmed, she reached down to hold Snow's horns. "These do come in handy," she giggled, as she shook them gently. She was used to Alex, and even Liam holding onto her horns, but had never had the chance to hold someone else's.

Snow paused, to giggle. "All this fur, down here does get in the way."

"I know, right?" Liam added.

"You hush." Willow ordered. And Liam realized that he was a third wheel, and welcome only as an observer.

Snow chuckled as she buried her head back into her girlfriend's sweet pussy.

When Willow's orgasm hit, she groaned and gripped Snow's horns more firmly, holding her head in place, just like Alex did to her.

Snow, struggled a bit to breath. With her head held firmly into Willow's furry crotch. But she continued anyway.

Once Willow began relaxing, finished, she released her grip and Snow was able to lift her head and catch her breath.

"Nice?" she asked, panting and smiling up at her sister.

"Wonderful. Thank you." Willow sighed.

Snow chuckled, as she began crawling up back to her starting point. She wished she could spend some time on her sister's breasts, she was sure they'd be luscious, but she knew they were still too delicate for any groping.

As she moved upward, she glanced over toward Liam, and saw his cock standing tall from his groin. Poor boy.

When she shifted her gaze to his face, she saw lust and hope, in his expression. She giggled, why not? She'd just done one, why not the other?

So, she changed her trajectory, and slid over Willow's leg to get up on her knees and swing a leg over his, positioning herself in between his thighs. Once there she giggled before taking him into her mouth. Very different from a pussy, but still fun.

He moaned, and Willow snapped out of her reverie and opened her eyes to see what was going on. She wasn't all that surprised, nor was she upset.

Her new sister and her husband had had sex many times when she was under Alex's spell, so it wasn't something new. And she thought Snow looked sexy with her horns bobbing up and down over her man's groin like that. She could certainly tell that Liam was enjoying himself.

It didn't take long for him to orgasm. But it was more than ten seconds.

When he was finished, Snow, smiling contentedly, climbed up and collapsed back onto the bed. But she forgot about her tail, and the thing poked her in the ass, making her cry out and roll quickly onto her side. And her head with its big hard horn landed on Willow's left breast, and she cried out in pain.

Both of them cursed for several minutes, while Liam watched amusedly.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Snow asked as she rearranged herself on the mattress.

Willow rolled up onto an elbow to look at her. "Yes, I'm fine. Just surprised. No harm done." But then she noticed her husband, and his expression. "What are you laughing about?"

"I'm not laughing," he protested, but with the grin still plastered on his face. "But you two nymphs do have your challenges, don't you?"

"And you find that funny?" Snow asked, annoyed.

"Just entertaining. I do love you both."

Willow growled, "careful buster," and reached over and slapped him on his bare chest, and he yelped.

Then Snow did the same thing, and he yelped again. "Yah, next time we'll gore you with our horns!"

But that started Willow giggling, and Snow laughing, and Liam rubbing at his chest joined in.

After they'd all settled down. Liam propped himself up on an elbow to look over at the two sexy nymphs who were finally relaxing, comfortably on the bed next to him.

"Are you guys, okay? Really?" Liam asked, serious now.

"Damn, this thing." Snow responded. "Another 'gift' from Alex."

"Yah, these too." Willow added with both hands cupping her boobs.

"That witch." Liam mumbled.

A moment later all three of them were again laughing uproariously.

Finally, still giggling they took turns kissing each other goodnight, and then they simply closed their eyes and dozed off. It was a nice way to end the day, all happy and comfortable together.

Before he fell asleep, Liam was thinking, this is pretty damn nice. I'm lying here with two fantastic girls, and one of them just sucked my brains out. This is all working out pretty well.

They were woken quite a while later by another knock on the door. Liam moaned, knowing it was probably Alexandrea.

"Come in." he called, despite his dislike of the woman.

Alexandrea walked in and took in the sight. "You three look comfortable."

"We are," Willow said, drowsily. And then to Liam's displeasure, she added, "you're welcome to join us."

Willow then nudged Snow, who was laying half on top of her, on her side, and she in turn bumped Liam with her ass to make more room. Her tail rubbed at his cock, and he felt himself getting excited. In bed with three women.

Alex smiled and climbed onto the mattress and rested on Willow's other side. In the process, she laid her hand, gently, on Willow's breast, still wrapped tightly in her support bra.

"So, when can you go without this ugly thing?"

"They told me that in a couple more days, I can start going without for short periods of time. And then slowly spend more and more time free of the things."

"Excellent. I can't wait."

"Me either." Liam added, chuckling.

Alexandrea, reached across Willow, to rest her arm on her wife's horn. "So, what have you three been up to?"

"Oh, this and that. Just relaxing, and having fun." Snow told her.

"I bet. But you left me out."

"You were busy playing with your new friends, and with these hooves, I certainly can't play on the sand." Snow said, sounding peeved.

"You're not upset about me playing with that couple, are you? They're harmless."

"No, it's my hooves, they're so tall and small. I have trouble walking in them, and they're impossible on sand or even grass." She explained, plaintively.

"Snow, my love. You look so beautiful, perched on those things, and you'll get used to them just like Willow did."

"Willow's hooves are twice as wide."

"And Willow isn't my wife."

Alexandrea laid back for a while, and they all settled down, but only for a few more minutes. Then she swung out of bed. "I'm hungry. It's dinner time, let's all go out and get something to eat. I'm feeling like Chinese, tonight."

When no one moved she leaned over and grabbed Willow's horn with one hand and Snow's with the other and began pulling them up and out. They had to scramble to sit up and tumble together out of the bed.

"Hey!" Willow groaned, but she complied, and Snow followed along.

Liam watched but didn't say anything. He did get out of the bed on his side and pull on his swim trunks. He agreed it was time for dinner, he too was hungry. Sometimes Alexandrea did have a good idea.

The four of them paraded, drawing admiring glances all along the way, to the restaurant Alex had chosen.

There, they had a nice little party, enjoying the food and the drinks and each other's company.

Eventually, late, they all went back to their own rooms, to get some much-needed rest.

++++++++++++

They entered the last week of their stay on the island with Willow waiting for the day she could begin moving around freely, without the ugly bra. Liam was also looking forward to that day, as was Alexandrea. He though, was more excited about enjoying sex without worrying about hurting his wife's new breasts.

And while they waited, Snow was becoming more and more accustomed to her new body. The two nymphs continued to exchange advice and experiences. They were, as far as they knew the only two forest creatures on the island, or perhaps in the world.

Otherwise, the two pairs, whiled away the time like every other couple at the fet resort. Playing, eating and drinking, people-watching and enjoying the beauty of the place.

Each evening they all went out for dinner, the two nymph sisters enjoying each other's company. Liam also enjoyed the two of them, but he still distrusted Alexandrea - the witch. And she loved both girls, and remained indifferent toward him.

In any case, they had fun, and the other guests appreciated their presence.

The four of them were sitting at a table in one of the many restaurants on the property, enjoying their meal when Alexandrea spotted a couple walking toward them.

The woman was certainly a unique sight. Despite the heat, she was covered from head to toe in well-polished black latex. And it fit her everywhere like it had been painted on her shapely body. Alex also saw that there were two, cute cat's ears sprouting from the top of her head, and a black cat's tail waved from her behind.

Making her even more attention grabbing she held a matching, latex-covered umbrella over her head, apparently to help keep the sun off her black covering.

As she watched, the pair took seats at the next table over.

After they were seated, Alexandrea caught the man checking out Willow and Snow. What man, or even woman wouldn't, she thought proudly.

She caught his eye, and rather than turn away guiltily he smiled at her. "Your two companions are lovely."

He hadn't paid any attention to Liam, so he was clearly referring to the faun and the satyr.

"They are, aren't they, but I'm intrigued by your lady," Alexandrea replied.

"Ah, this is my wife Genevieve, we signed her up for the Latex Package here at the resort. She's required to remain in her covering 24/7."

"Oh, she looks divine, but isn't it uncomfortably hot for he?"

"I'll let Genny, explain." Then he reached over and did something at her mouth before slowly pulling a three-inch dildo out of her, surprising all of them.

As he placed the thing delicately on her napkin, he explained. "She has several hoods of different designs. The one she's wearing includes the mouth fitting that holds her mouth open, and allows her to talk and eat when the plug is removed.

"And she can't remove it with her fingers," he added.

"I noticed her hands looked odd, when she was holding her umbrella." Izzy said, joining in the conversation. She was also intrigued by the woman, Genny.

"Ah yes. that's another optional aspect of her outfit - her claws. "they're like long pointy sewing thimbles. They cover her fingertips and extend out five centimeters to end in conical points."

He chuckled. "They drive her crazy, as they're much more awkward than long nails, especially since in covering her fingertips, they rob her of a lot of feeling."

Genny lifted a hand and waved her long pointy fingers at them. Although Willow couldn't see her expression, hidden as it was behind her latex covering, she imagined that the woman was being facetious with her demonstration.

"As much as she hates them, I think they're fantastically entertaining. I've even considered making them permanent additions to her fingers."

Genny spoke up for the first time, but only growled, "oh, Charles, you wouldn't."

He grinned and winked.

"They can make them permanent?" Alexandrea asked, clearly intrigued.

"That's what I was told. The clinic here, can do wonders. A lot of very kinky things." He answered.

"Yes, we know." Snow, said as she reached up to run her fingers along the outside of her horn.

Charles chuckled. "Oh," he sputtered, he sounded truly shocked, "are those permanent?"

"Yes, they are." Alexandrea said proudly.

He was dumbfounded by the concept, so he didn't pursue it any farther.

After a moment of silence, during which both Willow and Snow were thinking fearfully, she wouldn't, Genny, who had been exercising her jaw, spoke up. "As my husband explained, he signed me up for the Latex Package. I admit latex has become my favorite fetish, but this is pushing me a lot further than I've ever experienced.

"I've been sealed inside this suit since our arrival. Only the hoods can be swapped out. And with these fingers, I certainly have no control over that option."

"They offered several different hoods, with various options and accessories. And the suit itself had several as well." Charles interjected.

"Fascinating." Alexandrea replied, and the others at her table nodded their agreement.

Genny then continued. "As for the heat, it does get warm, but the clever people here, use some sort of latex that includes tiny pores, like the ones in our normal skin, to vent some of the heat and perspiration. It makes a big difference. And I can always jump in the pool to cool off.

"And the umbrella helps too," she added.