Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the server interrupted to take Charles' and Genny's orders, so Alexandrea ended things.

"Well, we all think you're lovely, and sexy. Thanks for the information, enjoy your meals."

"You're quite welcome." Charles replied, and Genny again waved her claw-like fingers.

The four of them went back to their meal, while the latex woman and her man ordered for themselves.

It was another perfect evening and with the end of their eventful vacation drawing to a close, their conversation turned to life at home.

Snow, of course, was nervous about how much things would be different for her as a satyr amongst the muggles. So, Willow, spent a lot of time reassuring her that she'd be able to deal with the challenges. Liam also joined in on occasion, proudly telling of how well Willow had been able to deal with her exotic body while surrounded by astonished humans.

Their support did help squash many of her concerns.

Eventually, finished and pleasantly drunk, they got up to head back to their respective suites.

As they passed by the other table, Charles spoke up. "We hope to see you again. I'd love to hear more about your beautifully unique bodies."

As she was closest, at that point, Willow answered. "That would be fun. I'll be happy to explain. We do enjoy being forest nymphs."

Snow smiled and nodded, a little uncertainly.

"And I'd enjoy hearing more about your latex pet." Alexandrea added.

"Goodnight." Was Liam's only contribution.

On the way back to their suite, Alexandrea, walking with the faun on one side and her satyr on the other, and with Liam trailing along behind, mused. "Genny's claws were certainly intriguing, and they can be made permanent. Don't you think they'd go well with your characters?"

Both girls gave a resounding "no!"

Alexandrea chuckled. "Just wondering."

Liam and Willow, made love before falling asleep. She had removed her bra once they had crawled under the sheets, much to Liam's delight.

"Be gentle," she had warned him.

"Of course. I've been waiting for this night."

"Me too. I just hope it's worth it."

"I'm sure it will be."

Liam loved his wife's beautiful breasts more than she did. His kissing and sucking on her nipples had been enjoyable, but not particularly different from before she'd received the implants. She was relieved when there was no pain when he rested his head on them, apparently appreciating them like the oversized pillows they now were.

Later when she rolled onto her side, she again felt the weight of them, pulling on her chest. But again, there was no pain, in fact they felt like a part of her. She was actually getting used to them.

As she lay there relaxing, she again reviewed her new big-breasted state. She was a bit disappointed that they hadn't given her any new sexual enjoyment, she hadn't really expected any, but she'd hoped. She was pleased that Liam enjoyed them. She loved him and always wanted him to be happy, and enjoy being with her and having sex with her. So that was a win.

And she was certain that most everyone else would be impressed with her new breasts. She remembered being envious of women with chests larger than hers. And she sometimes felt jealous too of women like Alex and Snow.

Now she'd be able to proudly show off her own rack, and make other women jealous. That could be fun.

She fell asleep, smiling.

"I think it's time." Willow said after they'd crawled out of bed that morning.

"Time for what?"

"Time to let the girls out." She said giggling. She then stripped off the bra and dropped it onto a nearby chair.

She then reached up to cup her big breasts and massaged them gently, sighing in contentment.

Liam stood watching, his mouth hanging open. "They are beautiful," he moaned.

"Well, let's go show them off, then. And besides I'm hungry for a big breakfast."

"You could wear one of your new bikini tops, to give them a little support." Liam offered.

"Nope. Alex always accused me of being an exhibitionist, and today, now, I'm feeling like one. Perhaps she was right all along."

Willow, the faun princess received even more lustful stares as she walked along the pathways toward one of the restaurants that served breakfast.

She led Liam past a couple of them, to lengthen their parade, and arrive at the one with the nicest view of the ocean.

He chuckled often at the reactions of the many men and women they encountered.

Willow also giggled. She realized that her new breasts were indeed a stunning attraction. And a seductive addition to her exotic and erotic looks.

Even if they were heavy and swaying distractingly, with every step.

In one little alcove she stopped and stepped off to the side, while she dug into her purse and pulled out her island phone.

"Who you calling?" Liam asked, although he could guess.

"My sister. To see if they want to join us."

Liam listened in as his lover explained the purpose for the call, and he laughed when he heard a little of the delightful scream from the other end.

"They'll meet us there as soon as they can," she said as she hung up the call.

He laughed, "She sounded excited. I bet they'll run."

Willow laughed, delightedly. "I think you're right."

They'd only been seated long enough to order a pair of Mimosas, when Alexandrea and Snow came hurrying up, to grab the other two chairs at their table. Snow was out of breath from trotting while perched on her tall hooves.

"Oh my God, you look divine!" Alex said excitedly. She then reached over to grab the nearest of Willow's tits and give it a gentle caress.

Snow chuckled, "Alex! Control yourself."

Willow blushed, but didn't protest.

Alex laughed, "they're lovely, and I paid for them, so I get to sample them. How do you feel about my gift, Willow my love?"

Willow smiled, hesitantly. "Well, everyone seems to be enjoying them. It's been entertaining watching their reactions."

"I bet they all wanted to cop a feel."

Willow giggled. "That's what I thought."

"And you enjoyed every minute of it, didn't you?" Alex asked, leading her on.

Willow exhaled, conceding defeat. "Yes, I did."

"Hah. See I told you."

"How do they feel?" Snow broke in to ask.

"Wonderful," Liam answered, and they all laughed.

Willow glanced at him painfully, but she smiled, too. Then she looked at her sister, "They're heavy and they sway and pull as I walk."

"But that just makes them all the more attention grabbing," Alexandrea responded, happily.

Willow smiled again. "I'll never be able to run with them, though. I might hurt myself."

The others laughed, before settling down to eat their meals. It was another beautiful day, and they were all in great moods.

"Your corsets will help your back, you know. And you could always get newer ones with half-cups that would provide support."

"Maybe." Willow answered, unenthusiastically.

Alex ignored her skepticism. "You'd look even sexier if you laced yourself tighter, like you used to."

"Like you made me? No thanks, that was miserable."

"But you looked fantastic. Didn't she Liam?" Alexandrea asked.

"Don't get me involved," he protested. He had enjoyed those strict corsets on his wife, but he knew how difficult it had made her life, so he would never admit it.

Alexandrea was scolded several times while they ate, for making ribald comments, and punctuating them while copping a feel of her gifts to Willow. Willow began swatting her hand away, and it made her laugh.

"I planned to take Snow to the beach this morning." Alexandrea said as they were coming to the end of their meal.

"Are you sure that's wise? Willow hates getting her fur wet and full of sand, and of course it's challenging walking in the sand in hooves." Liam asked. He was genuinely concerned for Snow; he was fond of her. She had been his only respite while he'd been locked in the damn cage, while they were under Alexandrea's control. They'd made love several times, before she had hooves.

"And with her tiny hooves, it will be even more difficult," Willow added.

Alexandrea frowned. "Yes, yes, I understand. But I'm tired of spending time there alone, and she does need to learn how to walk anywhere and everywhere in her hooves. It will be good practice for her."

When Willow looked at her sister she too was frowning. Clearly, she didn't want to go, but when she noticed Willow looking at her, she just shrugged, resignedly.

Willow understood. Snow would do whatever Alex, still the witch, wanted her to do.

When Alexandrea invited them to come along Willow and Liam both declined. He was looking forward to spending the day with his sexy wife, showing her off.

After hugs and kisses the two couples split up, and while Alex and her satyr headed down toward the beach. Liam led his faun on a walking tour of the resort's huge courtyard. Of course, they'd seen it all before, but it was a beautiful place, and included numerous bars where they could stop, relax and sip at a cool drink.

The courtyard was also filled with beautiful and very sexy people. It was fun and arousing, checking them out.

And of course, all of those people were also busily ogling Willow, her unique head and body, and now too, her beautifully full breasts.

Liam enjoyed watching their expressions as much as he liked admiring their bodies. The men, of course all stared hungrily, some of the women did too. And many of them also looked jealous.

Willow felt much the same. And she came to realize that whereas before she loved showing off her fantasy character body, now she was also enjoying showing off her new chest. It was pretty much double the pleasure.

They whiled away their morning like that, having a great time. Willow was relieved that she continued to feel no pain from her breasts or from her back. So, when Liam suggested that they take the shuttle to one of the other, tamer resorts for lunch at a different restaurant, one they hadn't already sampled, she felt comfortable agreeing to the little adventure.

"But I'd better stop by the room first and pick up my bikini top."

"Really?" Liam replied, disappointed.

"Yes, I don't want to strain my new boobs, and I don't want to freak out the more normal guests at the other resort."

Liam laughed. "But that would be part of the fun."

After a quick stop, they caught the shuttle that ran regularly between the three resorts on the island. The two tamer resorts weren't that far, and their buildings were built around larger, more elaborate courtyards, with larger pools and more restaurants and bars, than the fet resort. More to see and do...

As expected, Willow drew a lot of attention, and she enjoyed most of it. As they walked along, and she noted the stares, she thought back to the days before her permanent conversion, and how much she had enjoyed playing her cosplay role as Willow the faun princess. Back then it had been her favorite hobby.

Now that it was her life, she still enjoyed being Willow.

She squeezed her husband's hand, and leaned into him. "I'm enjoying this." She whispered happily.

"Oh?"

"Yes, being Willow. It's what I used to dream about."

"I know. But no regrets?"

"Nope, not now."

He smiled happily, as he hugged her closer, "even your new breasts?"

"Well, I still might have them reduced. But I guess they're okay for now."

Relieved, he leaned down and kissed her as they stumbled along, and she kissed him back.

The resort was spectacular. And they agreed that for their next visit to paradise, they'd stay there.

After a long tour of the pathways, they stopped for lunch and relaxed at a table with a great view, and a shady umbrella. It was idyllic and they were both happy.

As they ate and watched, they concluded that the guests there were just as good looking, but less erotic and exotic than the ones at their resort. Mostly just beautiful couples on vacation, enjoying the sexy environment.

They saw a number of women with boobs as large, or even larger than Willow's. But they were humans, not fauns.

Almost everyone they encountered seemed to be fascinated by Willow. And they made a game out of whether those folks focused on her head, chest or lower body. It added to their entertainment.

Several of the women, though, looked as if they were scandalized or repulsed, by the faun princess wandering among them. Liam and Willow could only laugh at the reactions, and that made those people angry.

Later, at a nice little island centered in resort's lagoon-like pool, they again paused for drinks as they continued people-watching.

Couples at adjacent tables, friendly and curious struck up conversations, asking for details of Willow's costume. They were shocked and fascinated when they heard the actual details.

One of the pairs invited them back to their room for a foursome, but Willow declined.

Refreshed, and back on their feet and hooves, they continued wandering around the place until they came across a private little cabana with a large couch inside, and empty at that moment.

"Let's just relax and get out of the sun for a while." Willow suggested as she led him over to the comfortable little place.

The spot was quiet, with a beautiful view, and a large lounge, almost a bed, big enough for at least two.

"This is lovely," she sighed a she sprawled onto the big cushion.

"I'll go get us something to drink. Be right back," Liam said as he headed off to the nearest bar.

While he was gone. She was twice approached by fascinated guests who, seeing her alone, were hopeful of sharing the empty space beside her, but even though the couple was friendly and attractive and the single guy was handsome, she turned them away. She appreciated the attention, and was even a little tempted but she preferred Liam.

When he returned with some fancy concoctions, she sipped at hers, while he settled in beside her.

Putting her drink down she slipped off her bikini top, and set it next to her drink. When she looked over at her husband she had to laugh. "You look like a puppy, eying a treat."

"Well, I guess I do feel that way." He chuckled.

"Like a horny dog? I just need to catch some rays."

"Works for me." He said dreamily, not taking his eyes off her chest.

She laughed, got up, and swiveled around to swing her leg up and over. She wound up sitting on his thighs looking down at him, smiling.

He thought the view was fantastic, and his cock began rising rapidly.

She answered his hopes by pulling his suit down to free his hard prick, and then, chuckling she began slowly and carefully lowering herself down onto his pole. It took her a while as she wasn't quite wet enough, at least at the start, but soon she became worked up enough to comfortably take hm all the way in.

At that point they both groaned happily and that made both of them giggle.

They began pumping and thrusting and squirming, and it felt wonderful.

Neither of them cared that they were screwing out in the open, in the middle of a resort. The place was, after all, called paradise.

Their orgasms were simultaneous, and delightful, and their moans were accompanied by the happy sounds of waves, swaying palms, and birds, around them.

It was only after they'd finished, and Willow had collapsed to lay on top of him, her breasts pressing delightfully into his chest, that she happened to glance off to the side, and spotted several couples standing off to the side casually watching.

When they realized that she'd seen them, they all smiled sheepishly, but one woman applauded before they all turned away and walked off.

"What was that?" Liam asked. He hadn't seen anything, from his position below.

Willow laughed, "we had an audience, but they seemed appreciative."

He laughed, "I certainly appreciated every minute of our performance."

Giggling, Willow rolled off and laid back. After a while she reached up and cupped her breasts, "these are a little sore."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, the work-out was wonderful. I'll just need to put my top back on before we go back, and I think we need to take it easy once we get back to the suite."

"Fine with me. It's been a fantastic day."

"It has, hasn't it, my love?"

"Yes..."

+++++++++++++

They all got together for breakfast. It was the start of their last day on the island; tomorrow they had to begin their long journey home. After their meal, they walked together out to the beach to spend some time by the ocean.

Liam and Alex actually went out together to play in the surf, while Willow and Snow sat on the edge of the boardwalk and watched.

"That's weird." Willow said, turning to Snow.

She laughed., and then pointedly looked up and down Willow's faun body and then at her satyr body. "You think that's weird? Really?"

Willow laughed, and reached over to hug her sister, "well, now that you mention it..."

She then gave her a kiss before explaining. "I meant Alex and my man."

"I know. But every once in a while, she surprises me."

And that got Willow laughing again. "Yah, I know how that goes."

When the odd-couple finally came out of the water, tired and dripping wet, they all went back to their rooms so they could clean up and rest before lunch, and they promised to get meet up again for dinner.

After a rest, Liam and Willow went out again to visit the resort's store and look for souvenirs. There were a lot of offerings, but eventually they each wound up with only T-shirts, proclaiming: 'Sex in Paradise - Paradise Isle.' Tacky but appropriate, and they made them laugh. Especially when Liam insisted that the one purchased for Willow was a size too small, so her large new breasts were more than obvious underneath the overly-stretched cloth.

"When are we ever going to wear these things?" Willow asked, as they walked out of the place with the bag.

"I don't know. At the company Christmas party?"

"Yah, right." Willow said, as they both cracked up.

They walked casually around until, hungry, they had lunch at the beach bar, and then wandered the pathways until they found an unoccupied cabana where they lounged and fooled around until it began getting close to dinner time.

It was an idyllic period, and a great way to enjoy their last day.

Back in the room they decided that there was just enough time to enjoy a quickie, so Liam hurriedly stripped off his swim trunks and they dove into bed.

++++++++++++++

They all got together for dinner that evening. It was their last night on the island. Tomorrow, mid-morning they'd catch the ferry and start the long trip back to the real world.

The four of them ate at the best restaurant at the resort, the place was off the main lobby and overlooked the beach, the ocean and the sunset. All beautiful.

The food was excellent and despite a certain sadness as their vacation was coming to an end, they all enjoyed themselves.

Even Snow, who's life back home would be forever changed, was in a great mood. She'd apparently had come to terms with her new body, and was pleased with how well she'd learned to deal with her physical challenges.

Willow, hadn't yet decided whether she would keep her new breasts, or have them reduced. She had decided to take more time before making a final determination.

When their little party was over, they wandered back to their rooms. Two happy couples.

Along the way, Alex turned to Willow.

"So, what's the verdict?"

"Huh?"

"Do your admirers, look at your head or your chest first and foremost?"

Willow chuckled. "Hmm. I think it's fifty-fifty. Half look at the faun, and the other half look at the boobs."

When they arrived at Liam and Willow's, Snow grabbed his hand and gently but firmly pulled him away and toward his door, while Alex ushered Willow into her room. It was a perfectly executed maneuver, obviously pre-planned.

Liam and Willow each decided to just go with the flow. Why not? They were both in the mood for one last adventure.