Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a panic, he called the Island's reservation number, explaining that he needed to make some final adjustments. But the agent was firm in her insistence that it couldn't be done. The process for assembling the nanite package had begun and couldn't be stopped. He'd paid for them all and all of them would be implemented, unless, of course, he cancelled the Perfect Wife package and forfeited the costs - and they were substantial.

Dejected and worried he hung up. Cancelling would cost a lot of money. He knew he could just accept the loss, but he certainly wanted the Increased Sex Drive and Enhanced Pleasure enhancements. And he was looking forward to the breast augmentation. Hell, he'd been dreaming about those and everything else for weeks.

But he really hadn't planned on going through with everything. Despite his happy fantasies.

He didn't sleep at all that night. Worried about what he'd done, and how Reagan would react to all of the enhancements. It could ruin their relationship, forever.

Or it could make him the happiest husband on the planet. He prayed that would be the case.

In the end, he did nothing, and they left for the airport on the appointed date ready for their adventure.

+++++++++++

While they were suffering through the long flight South, Reagan turned to him, "Karter, my love, you seem nervous. Aren't you looking forward to our vacation and a lot of great sex?"

"I'm just hoping it will be as much fun as advertised," he replied casually, with a small smile.

"Oh, come on, it will be great! No need to worry about that." And she leaned over to kiss him, lovingly.

But it made him feel worse. "Well, there is one thing." he said uneasily.

"What?"

"I signed you up for a procedure. As a surprise. But now I'm worried that you might not like it. I think you'll be happy with it, but..."

"Tell me." She was more curious than apprehensive.

He spent the next few minutes explaining about the miraculous nanites, the breast enhancement process and reminding her of their conversation all those years ago.

He finished up with, "If you don't like the idea, you can always refuse and we'll forget all about it."

She took it all in, and then sat quietly, thinking for another few minutes before she turned to him. She looked into his nervous eyes for a moment, before breaking into a smile. "That sounds great! No surgery and I can go back with a pretty tan and a bigger chest."

She leaned over and they kissed passionately. Him relieved and her excited.

When they finally broke it off and came up for air, she added, "And when we get home, I get to buy new bras, tops and dresses, right?"

He laughed. "Of course."

"That will be fun, too." She replied, already dreaming of the shopping spree she'd go on and enjoy.

An hour later, she nudged him. "What size did you have in mind?"

He knew exactly what she was asking. "Um, I thought D-cups."

"Good, I was afraid you'd want something bigger, double Ds or even bigger."

"That would be too much." He replied. He would have loved that, but he didn't think she would.

She chuckled, "you're a man, and I know you like big boobs. I wouldn't expect you to hold back."

He relaxed as she toyed with him. "You'd look top-heavy, although there's nothing wrong with top-heavy girls. Would you like double Ds?"

She laughed. "I'll think about it. Ds should be enough, But I do feel like I owe you...."

Then she settled back, ending the discussion. Leaving him feeling much better about the whole deal. She was feeling good, excited even, and was in the mood to make him happy. Excellent.

Karter relaxed; that had gone so well he wasn't about to risk spoiling things by mentioning the other aspects of change she'd receive. Why rock the boat? She'd find out soon enough.

He still wondered if he was been a dick for signing his lover up for all of the things on the list.

Reagan, unaware of what really awaited her, was feeling good about their trip. And about the larger breasts she would be getting. It had been a dream ever since high school, when she saw all the attention the girls with big chests got from all the guys. She figured that they'd give her a similar advantage, now, in her business dealing with male executives.

She settled into her seat, and closed her eyes. She was surprised at how easily she was able to push thoughts of pending work tasks into the background. She was already, enjoying visions of their beautiful destination and the good times they'd have there. She was also imagining how good she'd look topless with her newly expanded tits. Karter, and every other guy would love them!

She was convinced that the whole sexy getaway was the right thing to do, and that it would save their relationship. And that was more important than anything, even her career.

+++++++++++++

At last, after a second flight and a ferry ride, they arrived on the island, and even from the docks, the place looked exotically beautiful.

As they'd been warned, the check-in process was long and thorough. Security was obviously tight, but it was explained several times as being necessary to protect their privacy and comfort during their stay.

"We want everyone to enjoy themselves, thoroughly and without inhibitions, while they're here on our happy little island," one of the friendly clerks explained.

Near the end of the process, Karter was given a white wristband while Reagan was provided a pink one. She didn't understand what the difference was, and when she asked, it was explained that as they were staying at one of the two regular resorts the white band was appropriate, and as she was scheduled for enhancements, to make her sexier, the pink band was the correct one for her.

She accepted that explanation. It made sense, considering her pending breast enlargement. Just thinking of that gave her a thrill.

Somewhere along the line, they met Alondra their assigned hostess. She seemed pleasant, like everyone else, and after their luggage had been processed, they'd turned in their electronics and received their island phones, she loaded them into a fancy golf-cart and drove them toward the resort.

Alondra spent the time telling them about the resort facilities and the beauties of the island. And as they drove along, the pair could see how lovely the place really was.

Holding hands, Reagan squeezed, and whispered, "this is such a good idea."

He kissed her and mumbled back, "it is, isn't it."

Reagan was dismayed when instead of heading to their luxury suite, to start enjoying their wonderful tropical vacation, their hostess took them straight to the island's clinic.

Pulling up in front of the modern facility she turned to explain. "We'll get you started right away. Many of our guests, scheduled like you for procedures, want to get the enhancements underway immediately, so they can recover and then enjoy them for the rest of your stay.

"The medical team takes great pride at being fast and efficient. You'll be up and about in no time with your beautiful new body. You'll see."

Reagan had expected to hit the beach, fancy drink in hand, upon arrival, but it did make sense. She'd be able to show off her new boobs that much sooner.

Inside the clinic, there was, of course, a collection of documents to sign. They'd all been filled in based on the data provided in their reservation package, so all she had to do was sign and initial at the places indicated.

Before she began that tedious process, she paused and asked, "so the fancy nanites are going to give me D-cups?"

Karter saw the gleam in her eye and knew that she was being playful.

"Yes, that's what the form says. Is that acceptable?" The nurse replied, and then added, "that's kind of the norm around here, but many guests do go for Es or Fs.

"And we can, if you want, always up-size any time during your stay. That too happens a lot."

Reagan chuckled. "No, Ds will be just fine. At least for now. Right Karter?"

"Of course. I'm sure they'll be fabulous." He winked, before adding, "and if you want to go bigger, I'll agree to it."

"You'll agree?" She laughed. And then she began signing.

Karter was relieved when she didn't pay any attention to the other details of her procedure.

This will be good for the both of us. He reminded himself, fretfully.

Eventually, they were shown into a treatment room where Regan was laid out, and a pair of nurses took control of her.

First was an injection "Just a tranquilizer to help you relax."

"Why?" Regan asked, nervously. There wasn't supposed to be any surgery.

"Well, when we inject the CP nanites it can be uncomfortable, and a they'll immediately start spreading and acclimatizing to your body, the initial phases may be a little uncomfortable. This will allow you to sleep through that initial discomfort."

"Okay," Reagan replied, resignedly. It would certainly be much easier than implant surgery.

+++++++++++

When Reagan came to, she was alone in a hospital room. She checked the bedside clock and saw that it was three hours later. She'd been out for that long!

She didn't feel any different. She was in a standard hospital gown, under a sheet, and when she checked her breasts felt the same, not larger, and not painful.

She was thirsty and hungry, though. And she wondered why she was in this position; she had thought that the procedure would only involve injections.

She reached over and pressed the call button to summon help.

A nurse came in a minute later, followed by the hostess, Alondra.

"How do you feel?" they both asked, in unison.

Reagan chuckled, "thirsty and hungry. And confused."

The nurse grabbed a water jug, filled a glass and handed it over. Reagan drank it gladly.

"We'll get you out of here soon, and over to your suite. Then you and Karter can either try room service or go out for a meal. There are plenty of excellent restaurants to choose from." Alondra explained, pleasantly.

"Good, but why am I in bed like this?"

Alondra frowned for a moment. "It's all part of the procedure, they inserted the sensors and injected the nanite suite," she explained.

"I don't understand."

Alondra looked at her for a moment then turned to the door. "Let me get the counselor, and your husband, they've been waiting for you."

"Hi, I'm Elenore the CP mentor. How are you feeling?" a pretty woman said as she walked in and up to the bed. There was no sign of Karter.

"Fine." Reagan answered, as she slid back to sit up in the bed.

"No dizziness? No discomfort?"

"No, just confusion. What did you do to me?"

"We inserted the devices that are the integral components of the Perfect Wife, behavioral enhancement system. Per the agreement."

"Behavioral enhancement?

"System?" Karter asked, now more than confused...

"I thought I was getting larger breasts."

Elenore smiled and nodded. "You are, and they'll be lovely. No incision, no implant and they'll be full in just a couple days."

That did sound good to Reagan. "But what else? What's the 'Perfect Wife' enhancement?"

Elenore sat down on the edge of the bed, smiling, getting friendly.

"It's phenomenal, really. We started Chasti-Permalock as a device manufacturer focused on chastity play. The engineers developed their nanite technology to anchor the permanent devices to the human body. But expanded their research and development in that technology until now we can do fantastically marvelous things with the microscopic devices."

The woman paused to take a breath before continuing. "Now the nanites can tie into your nervous system, and although they can't read your mind, they can monitor, adjust and tickle your senses and body chemistry. You'll see."

"Tickle?"

"Adjust, trigger, enhance." She answered, excitedly.

Just then Karter came rushing in the door. "Sorry, I was in the toilet. How are you feeling, my love?"

"Um, fine, but confused. What's this about the 'Perfect Wife' Package?"

He knew he'd have to answer that question, so he had prepared and rehearsed a full-on speech.

He looked up at the others, "ladies can you give us a few minutes alone?"

"Of course." Alondra said as she ushered the nurse and Elenore out the door. She'd seen this situation before, as had Elenore she was certain. Karter had some explaining to do. She wished him luck. Elenore would be able to help, given the chance.

Alone, Reagan sat on the bed and leaned over to look into his wife's eyes.

"Reagan, remember why we're here? To revitalize our marriage. You've been so tied up in your career, that our relationship is on the verge of collapse."

She nodded, and began tearing up. Feeling bad about the whole mess. Knowing that it was true.

"Well, the doctors here provide a set of procedures, that go beyond breast expansion. All of it designed to help you feel more sexual and more interested in loving your husband - me."

"I signed you up for those enhancements along with the breast expansion."

That stunned her. Reagan tilted her head back and closed her eyes, dumbfounded.

What the hell did they do to her? To her body?

Even if it did save their marriage, was it a good thing or a bad one?

Finally, she opened her eyes. He was still leaning over her, watching and waiting. And he looked both concerned and loving. She liked that.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

His expression changed to one of sadness. "I'm sorry. I wanted it to work so badly, and it sounded so perfect for us. I didn't want you to be afraid."

"Or refuse." She said, angrily.

They remained silent for several minutes just staring at each other, as they reviewed their feelings.

Finally, Reagan took a deep breath, "Well what all are these things doing to me?"

Relieved that she hadn't gone all hysterical, he wouldn't blame her if she had, Karter sighed, "can I let them explain?"

She nodded her head sadly, "sure."

He slid off the bed and stepped over to the door. He opened it and motioned for the women outside to come back in.

Elenore returned, followed by Alondra. She was feeling relieved. There was no screaming or hysterics - a very good sign.

"Are you okay? Ready to learn about your new enhancements?" Elenore asked, pleasantly.

"I suppose." Reagan replied, unenthusiastically. There was fear, anger and curiosity in her expression.

Elenore, saw it. "Reagan, understand that the nanites don't affect your mind at all. You're still the brilliant woman you have always been." she assured her.

"Good."

Karter interrupted. "You'll still be Reagan, my lovely wife, and the high-powered manager at work."

Reagan glanced at him but then turned back to Elenore.

The woman continued on with her explanation. "The nanites will affect your body, in many ways. Mostly they act on your hormone levels and nervous system, your senses, in many different ways, both subtly and in some cases intensely.

"The goal of this technology is to ensure that your body focuses a majority of its energies on satisfying your sexual needs and those of your husband. Hence the name of the package.

"The nanites and sensors you've been injected with will remind you - encourage you to be what has been defined as the perfect wife. Your relationship will be solidly focused on a pleasant life together."

Still unsure and not enthused, Reagan turned back to look at Karter, who was standing back and off to the side. "We are here to resurrect out marriage. I did agree to do better at making him happy." She admitted, quietly.

He smiled weakly and nodded.

"But I didn't expect to be forced into it. And I never imagined anything like this."

It was Elenore who replied. "Give this a try. I think you'll love it."

"Can I back out?"

"Well, you can, but per the package agreement only when you leave us. And unless you want to cut your stay short, and forfeit all the package costs, you'll get to enjoy your enhancements for the next two weeks."

Reagan looked at her skeptically.

Elanore smiled and continued. "The nanites can indeed be shut down. But we don't recommend it."

"Why not?"

"In our experience, once a woman is exposed to the benefits of nanite-driven sexual enhancements, she can't live happily ever after without them."

That sounded ominous, and discouraging.

"Oh really?" Reagan said, as she glanced over at her husband, who continued to stand nervously across the room.

He said nothing, and neither did the others.

"So, tell me about my 'enhancements'." She finally said. Reagan remained distressed by the whole deal. And her mind was a mix of emotions - surprise, anger, fear and uncertainty.

But more than anything, she was hugely curious. She had to know what the effect was going to be on her mind, body and life.

Alondra stepped up. "Actually, we've prepared a booklet for you, explaining the enhancements, both behavioral and physical that you'll be experiencing. It covers each of them in detail.

"I think it would be best to get out of here," and she waved around the sterile hospital room, "and get you to your suite, where you can get some lunch and relax a bit. Then you and Karter can read through the descriptions and think them through. There's a lot to it.

"It will be easier that way. Then, when you're ready, call either me or Elenore, and we can get together to address your concerns."

Elenore gently added, "With the collection of improvements and augmentations you've received, I'm sure you'll have a lot of questions. I'll be happy to answer them all. We do want you to be happy with your new self."

Reagan thought for a moment. It would probably be best. She did need time to process what was happening. But she also didn't want to be put off...

"At least tell me about my breasts." She demanded. She thought she should at least understand those changes.

"They'll be wonderful. But it will take several days for those nanites to complete their task. It's the others that you'll probably have questions about." Elenore replied.

"Read the docs, and talk to your husband, and then call me."

She suspected that the girl was in for some big surprises. She wouldn't be the first guest who hadn't been fully aware of the life changes she had been signed-up for.

She hoped, that the guy, Karter, knew what he was doing. Else this could get ugly. She'd seen that before. At least, so far anyway, this girl wasn't freaking out - yelling and screaming, like some recipients did.

Alondra took over and began gently pulling Reagan out of the bed. Anxious to get out of there, she complied.

Karter picked up the documentation, and tried to help. But Alondra nudged him out of the way. She had this...

"I brought this for you to wear, for our little trip." She said as she handed a simple little dress that buttoned up the front.

"I have clothes," Reagan replied numbly.

"Never mind those, wear this." And Alondra held the dress so she could step into it and pull it up underneath the hospital gown. It did make it easier to cover herself with the others present. And she wasn't in the mood for a fight. At least not yet.

That might come later, with Karter.

Of course, she had no bra or panties, but she was at least, decent.

She was then handed a pair of shoes. "The nanites won't have begun their assignments, yet, but you'd better wear these." Alondra said, when she had finished buttoning up her dress.

Again, Reagan was confused by the instruction, but she just took the shoes and slipped them on. They were insanely tall mules with wedgie heels. All clear plastic. Very weird. But she was able to stand in the things, barely. She wasn't used to wearing heels that tall.

As soon as she had them on, Alondra almost dragged her out the door, and then out of the building; back to the cart. Karter followed along, and Elenore called out, "talk to you later," as she waved and wandered off, deeper into the building.