Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Revitalizing a marriage.
9.1k words
4.65
16.3k
31

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Fetish, Modification, Chasti-Permalock, reluctant, bimbofication)

By ChangeYourPassword Revitalizing a marriage

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

This tale is a stand-alone story of an adventure at Paradise Isle. Please read at least the first section of the 'Island Paradise, The Beginning' for background on the wonderful island and its sexual vacation orientation. It sets the stage for this and other stories of sexual pleasures encountered on the island.

Madly in love they were married on a happy day in September.

They'd met in their last days at the university and had spent that first year after graduation, and the next, learning that they were perfect for each other - true soulmates.

The wedding was perfect, as was the honeymoon, and afterwards they settled down in a nice downtown condo to live the happy lives of a young, attractive, all-American couple. The old term fit them perfectly, 'DINKs' - dual income, no kids.

It was on their third anniversary, at dinner in a fine restaurant that Karter dropped the bombshell that would change their lives, mainly hers.

He reached over and held her hand. "Reagan, my love, I'm having trouble with the way things are going."

Surprised, and concerned, she looked at him. "What's wrong?"

He sighed. "When was the last time we made love? Actual passionate sex."

"What do you mean?" she asked, while she tried to come up with an answer to his question.

And then it hit her, she didn't remember! It had been a while...

He saw her reaction. "See? It's been more than a month."

"But I've been so busy." She whined.

He nodded. "Yes, you have.

"Don't misunderstand. I still adore you. I love you more than anything on earth. But our relationship has changed. Stagnated. We're becoming an old married couple, just going through the paces. Work, eat, sleep, repeat."

She sat stunned, evaluating what he was saying. She still loved him too, with all her heart, but she realized he was right. And that hurt.

Eight months ago, she had received the big promotion she had coveted. It was a huge challenge, and came with a big raise, and a ton of new responsibility. And it had totally consumed her. She worked longer hours, and even when she wasn't in the office, she was thinking about some worrisome work challenge.

His job wasn't nearly as demanding, although he was successful and making good money.

It occurred to her that ever since that change in her work life, her home life had deteriorated, just as he had said.

"I'm sorry Karter. Really, I am," she said, squeezing his hand.

"I understand, but it's ruining our marriage. I don't want it to, but I don't know what to do about it. I miss loving you. The way we used to be."

She could see that he was tearing up, and she felt her own eyes begin to water, too.

They had been so happy, so perfect, and now it was all unraveling.

She shifted over in her chair so she could kiss him.

"We'll fix it. I'll do anything to make it right. Our marriage is too important." She said, and she meant it.

That night they made love, for the first time in such a long time.

But it felt forced. Not real. And that bothered them both.

And the next morning she went off to work, with a long list of tasks and challenges to tackle. And with an unresolved problem at home.

++++++++++

It was a couple months later, and they agreed that things hadn't improved. They'd tried, both of them, but still, they didn't feel the passion that used to be so strong.

Reagan was feeling the pressure more than ever. Now she constantly worried about her work, and her marriage, and between the two high-pressure obligations, she felt herself starting to crumble.

They considered counselling, but couldn't understand how it would help. She couldn't give up her new position, her career, and he didn't want her to. And neither of them wanted to break-up their marriage.

But he was getting frustrated not only because of the lack of passionate sex, but also by his wife's inability to fix things.

So, after a lot of research and some soul-searching, he came up with a plan he was hopeful would address their problem. At least, make things better. Perhaps even return things to the way they once were.

+++++++++++

Once again, they were out to dinner, savoring the food and the atmosphere, and each other. They still enjoyed date nights.

"I have an idea. Let's get away from it all. Just us, the old us. Leave all our troubles behind and just have fun together."

She realized that he meant get her away from her job. But it occurred to her that it made sense.

"Okay. What did you have in mind?" she asked, enthusiastically.

He smirked. "One of those romantic, sex-filled trips to somewhere we can be alone, and maybe some beautiful sights, good food, and booze. I don't know where, or even care, I'm sure we can find a place."

She laughed. "That does sound good. I'll get away from work, and focus on you."

"And I'll get into you." He replied.

She laughed, understanding exactly what he meant. She felt a tingling in her pussy. That important part of her was certainly ready...

He nodded, but then his expression turned serious. "Can you get away from the office for a couple of weeks?"

She paused to think, frowning, and sighed. "It will be difficult, especially two whole weeks, but I'll make it work. I agree we need this."

He nodded, skeptically she thought.

"Lover," she said. "I'll demand the time, and they'll give it to me. We need this. I understand. And I'll do anything to save us. We're more important than the job."

He wanted to believe her...

+++++++++++

Karter took on the task of finding the perfect vacation resort. He was afraid that this just might be their last chance, so he decided it needed to be perfect.

He knew he couldn't stand much more. Career-focused Reagan just wasn't the woman he had married. But she said she wanted to fix things, so there was hope.

Karter began spending most of his free time, over the next few weeks, on the Internet, researching. Working diligently to find the perfect place.

The Caribbean, with islands full of sun, sand, surf and beauty became his focus.

He identified several fine resorts spread around the many islands that looked good on the web, but when he stumbled upon Paradise Isle, he quickly resolved that it was the place. The entire island was dedicated to fun, coupled with good and funky sex, and that's what they needed. It was pricy, but it would be worth a ton of money if it fixed their marriage.

And the more time he spent on the island's web site the more intrigued he became. The Paradise Isle offerings, even included insanely fantastic packages focused on the full range of sexual needs, fetishes and fantasies. Their medical facilities were also reportedly top-notch and provided a plethora of personal and sexual enhancements.

Not that they had ever been into kinky sex, but perhaps something like that could be the spice they needed to ramp things up. He didn't think there was any value in the hospital's services, but maybe, just maybe there was something there, as well.

It was all very intriguing. His imagination began to run wild with the possibilities. But just good sex, leaving home and work behind, was what they really wanted. And the island would certainly provide that.

It was exciting reading about the more advanced aspects, though.

He spent more time, examining the many reviews posted about the island and its resorts. Almost all were anonymous - it was a very private place for obvious reasons. The comments were fascinating, and they were often very X-rated. Almost pornographic. But always with the visitors leaving happy and satisfied.

It was when he stumbled onto the so-called 'Perfect Wife' package that he really became fascinated. According to the sales pitch, it promised attitudinal and behavioral changes that would ignite a woman's sex drive in ways that would absolutely please her husband. Hence the name.

That's what we need! Or is it what I need? No matter...

As he read, he came to understand that the changes were based on subtle physical enhancements delivered by a new technology, nanites, provided by a company called Chasti-Permalock.

At first the technology made him nervous and the company's name turned him off. But he remained curious, so he opened a new browser session and went to Wikipedia to learn about nanorobotics.

The things were almost magical, microscopic machines, not with tiny gears and cams, but more like computer chips, that could perform programmed tasks at nearly a molecular level. Crazy stuff, but real.

Maybe it is legit, he thought as he returned to the Perfect Wife web page.

There, he continued to research the package and the options provided by the CP technology.

There was a lot to digest.

Eventually he focused on a section about sex drive and that led him to a page, actually several, that listed the full range of possible nanobot service options. Among them was a selection that promised a substantial increase in the recipient's sexuality.

That sounded like what they were looking for.

But Karter still wasn't certain that he wanted to spring something like this on Reagan. She might not appreciate being 'enhanced' by a herd of nanites swimming around in her body.

It did seem awfully selfish and possibly even abusive, and he'd never considered himself to be like that...

He wasn't looking to turn his dear wife into something out of the Stepford Wives movie - a sex robot. But they were both in agreement that changes were necessary to save their marriage.

Needing to think, he shut down the computer and went off to prepare dinner. It was getting late and Reagan would be home from work soon.

++++++++++++

A couple of nights later, Karter explained what he was thinking about the location for their vacation and provided her with an overview of the resorts at Paradise Isle, describing them as a beautiful locale full of sexy people.

"That sounds great," she said happily. "Just what we need."

Then she turned serious and her eyes even teared up. "I'm so sorry, my love, that I haven't been the perfect wife for you, sexually at least."

He almost choked on his food when she said that. The coincidence was almost too difficult to believe.

And when she added, "I'll do my best to fix things - improve our sex lives, starting with a sex-crazed vacation," his mind was made up. He'd sign her up for the Perfect Wife Package.

+++++++++++

Karter left work early the next day and at home he hurriedly cranked up his computer and returned to the Paradise Isle web site. From there he followed the link to the Chasti-Permalock home page and spent a couple hours reviewing the company and their full line of product offerings.

Apparently, as their name implied, they manufactured sophisticated chastity devices for men and women, and indeed some of them were made permanent by the use of rudimentary nanite technology.

But more recently, after significant improvements in that science, they had opened up two new classes of products. Nerve sensing and stimulation solutions employing very sophisticated nanites were the products used to enhance aspects like sex drive. The focus of the Perfect Wife package.

And another product line employed nanites to enhance body parts, by encouraging growth, or shrinkage as desired by the customer. Those were also offered as another class of options for the Perfect Wife package.

And Karter found them fascinating as well.

Ater all, Reagan had once mentioned that she'd enjoy larger breasts.

He remembered the event clearly. While they were engaged, she had caught him admiring a busty waitress and harassed him about it. Caught red-handed, he'd assured her that he loved everything about her; her looks, her personality and her body.

"But you'd like my body even more if I had a larger chest," she had responded with a sly smile.

When he refused to answer, she laughed. "Don't worry lover, I'd like bigger boobs, too. I just never had the money or the time for implant surgery."

It was that conversation he remembered, now. And the nanites wouldn't even require surgery. Just an injection.

By the time Reagan came home, he had made his decision. Paradise Island and the Perfect Wife Package, as soon as they could break away.

That evening, after dinner, while Reagan relaxed and unwound in front of the television, he settled in behind his home-office computer and made the reservations, filling in an endless array of on-line forms, and then excitedly navigated to the options page for the CP system.

He immediately checked the box for 'Increased sex drive', and then curiously scanned the long list for other improvements that might be appropriate, fun and erotic.

The one for 'Enhanced Sexual Pleasure', caught his eye. If Reagan enjoyed sex more, she'd want it more, he figured.

When he read the detailed description, his cock immediately got rock hard. The nanites would not only provide her with the best orgasms she'd ever experience, but through some weird magic, those orgasms would be extended to include anal sex as well. She'd enjoy fantastic orgasms from both holes!

It was bizarre, but the thought was so over-the-top sexy that he couldn't resist checking that box.

There was one cautioning statement in the documentation, though.

The combination of both the 'Increased Sex Drive' and the 'Enhanced Sexual Pleasure', has been known to generate a situation akin to the sexual addition condition known as Nymphomania.

That frightened him. Reagan didn't deserve to wind up as a sex addict. That term had too many negative connotations. He knew his wife, though, and he was confident she was too strong a woman to lose control to that level.

He left both of those boxes checked.

The next option was also intriguing but also frightening. Called the 'Total Commitment' solution, it ensured that they would be together forever, if they wanted to maintain a sexual relationship, that is. It would require him to get a nanite sensor injection, and with it in place, Reagan's 'Enhanced Sexual Pleasure' nanites would only function with his cock. She wouldn't be able to enjoy herself with anyone else's.

When he considered that limitation, he was really torn. He hadn't considered getting any nanites installed in his own body. But the product would require it, so Regan's nanites could sense and identify his cock. That was kind of scary. But he did like the requirement that would make sexy new Rehgan his forever. Of course, they always intended to stay together forever., and nothing had changed that firm belief.

What did occur to him was that her new colossal sex drive, could push her to cheat, to satisfy her heightened needs, and at least with this selection in place, she wouldn't be able to enjoy a tryst with some other guy.

The description also mentioned, kind of a fine-print clause, that the limitation would also apply to artificial cocks, as well. She wouldn't be able to masturbate herself to orgasm, either. All the more for him!

So, with some trepidation, he checked that box. I can always go back and uncheck it. The instructions made that clear. He could remove options up to two weeks before arrival. Cool.

+++++++++

That night, they continued excitedly discussing their vacation plans, and she was as enthused as he was.

"They have a special package that I'd like to sign up for. It sounds perfect for us. They say it will provide a long-lasting, and positive change in our sex lives."

She chuckled, "And you like that idea?"

"Of course."

"Well then, sign us up. Like I said, I love you and I'll do anything to help our marriage."

"Okay," he said happily, even though he knew he wasn't telling her everything. And that did make him feel uncomfortable - like a dick.

++++++++++++

A couple of days later, while Reagan was out to dinner with clients, Karter, lonely and bored, cranked up his computer and revisited the Paradise Isle web site.

After verifying that their reservation was still in place, he worked his way back to the Perfect Wife options page. There had been items on the list that had caught his eye the other day, and that he had spent the last couple of nights dreaming about.

He again worked his way down the items listed, spending more time reading about the enhancements that turned him on. There were several that he found particularly intriguing - that made his cock hard, and he spent an hour studying and dreaming of them.

When he reached the bottom of that list, he skipped over the link that would have opened the chastity device pages, and selected the one for their other division, the one dedicated to physical enhancements. He'd scanned through that site's product list before and been drawn to a couple of their offerings, too.

First, he reviewed the larger breasts option. Apparently the nanites would generate breast growth. No surgery required! Reagan's breasts were a nice but small B-cup, he decided that an even nicer D-cup pair would make her feel happier and sexier. And be fun to play with in bed.

So, he checked the box for her. Then he reconsidered and reset it to C-cups. Then he returned it to Ds - his libido convinced him; the larger the better.

It did cause him to worry. "Am I going too far?" he asked himself, out loud.

The things he was signing her up for would, if they worked as advertised, revitalize Reagan's sexual interest, and provide him with the passion he missed and needed. How could that be bad? It would definitely revive their marriage.

And she had said that she'd do anything for that.

He took a break and went into the kitchen to refill his drink.

I can always uncheck those things, he reminded himself as he returned to the computer.

When he settled in, adjusting his bulge in the process, he continued his review of the offerings, and several other items seemed exceptionally attractive.

Feeling excited and playful, he reviewed them and selected them, under the assumption that he could and probably should remove them from the list, later. But for now, it was becoming a fun fantasy game.

By the time Regan had returned from her business dinner, he had identified a number of enhancements for her, and he crawled into bed, his cock hard, and his mind full of incredible sexual fantasies.

Over the coming weeks, he revisited the site almost every evening. He continued working his way down the lists, both the emotional and physical enhancements offerings, rereading the details of each enhancement, one-by-one. If he found it interesting, if it turned him on, he'd select it and then spend the night fantasizing about what it would be like if his Reagan was enhanced in that fashion.

In the morning he was usually so horny he whacked-off in the shower. And that night if it hadn't been good, he removed that particular item and moved on to the next.

And each time, feeling guilty, he'd remind himself that he'd uncheck everything but the Increased Sex Drive, Enhanced Pleasure and Breast Expansion; and perhaps the Total Commitment improvements, before departure.

One night, with their trip just around the corner, as he logged in to revisit the enhancement lists once again, he was surprised by a notification attached to their reservation. The cut-off for changes had been reached. They were leaving in two weeks! And all of the changes he'd selected for Reagan would be implemented.

She would get them all! And he hadn't deselected any of them. Shit! Shit! Shit!