Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realized that she hadn't asked Elenore if the total commitment nanites would allow her to get off from a tongue fucking. It might work. She hoped so.

She gave him another kiss, and then rolled away, groaning quietly. She made it off the mattress, and stumbled into the bathroom. Where she cleaned up and returned as quickly as she could. Praying for another incredible big-O. Big,-big-O.

When she returned to the room, he pulled her onto the bed, in a wrestling move, and laughing, they rolled around until he was positioned sprawled between her legs. He went to work kissing, sucking and licking, doing his best to give her another happy orgasm.

And it worked. The nanites supported his efforts and rewarded her with a second wonderful climax. Like her first it left her extatically happy, as well as exhausted and lethargic on the bed.

"Wow," he murmured. as he wiped his mouth on a hand towel, and then crawled up to lay on top of her.

"Wow," she sighed as she kissed him, passionately and thankfully.

They laid like that, until she had calmed down, and her breathing had returned to normal.

He lifted himself up on his elbows and dropped his head down to look down at her chest. "How are your breasts feeling?"

"A little sensitive. I think they're swelling."

"Not swelling, growing. I can't wait to get my hands on them."

She giggled. "You're that anxious to grope me?"

"Absolutely."

"I'm sure I'll enjoy them too."

They kissed until he finally rolled off, and got comfortable, half on her and half on the mattress.

And there, worn out from their bizarre day, they dozed off.

Both of them content, and sexually fulfilled, for the first time in ages.

+++++++++++++

Karter awoke first, and propped himself up to look down at his perfect wife. Well, she wasn't quite perfect yet, the nanites still had work to do, but he had already seen how effective they were. Reagan had absolutely loved the sex. That was the primary goal, after all.

As soon as he climbed out of the bed, to visit the bathroom, she stirred. Reagan glanced at the clock and was surprised to see that it was past dinnertime.

It seemed hard to believe that they'd only been on the island for something like eight hours and so much had happened.

She looked at her husband, standing across the room. "I'm hungry, and I need to go shopping for more clothes. I can't keep wearing only the outfit Alondra gave me."

He smiled down at her. "We can do both. But you'll have to get up and get dressed in what you have."

She moaned, "I know. I'm just so tired."

"The nanites are doing their thing, and burning up your energy in the process."

"Not to mention the jet lag." She added, as she started moving.

He bent and helped her get up.

Of course, as soon as she was on her feet, he pulled her into a hug and they kissed.

She felt his cock, growing as it poked into her tummy, and it queued her libido. She started thinking about sex, again.

A little frustrated, she pushed the desires down, though. She needed food and clothes.

+++++++++++++

Cleaned-up and dressed., she in the same outfit, and he in just a pair of swim trunks like all of the other guests, they headed out to find a nice place to eat, and celebrate.

Reagan had also pushed aside her concerns over her perfect wife status. The nanites had indeed delivered the perfect orgasms. And that helped her forget at least some of her worries.

They wandered along the walkways that ran throughout the resort's huge central playground. It was indeed a space dedicated to pleasure, and it was filled with guests, enjoying themselves. As it was getting late most of them were populating the large selection of bars and restaurants, scattered about the acreage.

After checking out several, each with a different theme or specialty, they settled on a place that served Chinese food.

The place was busy, but they found a table, and settled in.

"I'm overdressed," she said after they'd ordered drinks.

Most everyone was still in their swim suits, exposing a lot of tan skin.

"There are some folks who actually put on clothes for the evening," he replied, looking around.

"I suppose, but I'd rather be in my bikini like the other women."

"Sorry, lover. Not an option."

She sighed sadly.

+++++++++++++

They had an excellent meal. Like everything else on the island, the food was first-class, as was the service and the atmosphere. The sun was setting and the stars coming out. It was absolutely lovely.

They both commented on how happy they were with the facilities. When Carter enthused about what a great idea their vacation had been, Reagan had to agree. Although she had to stop herself from making a snarky comment about Perfect Wife.

During their after-dinner coffee, Reagan sighed, sadly. "It is annoying how the rules prevent me from even wearing a swim suit, not to mention shorts, jeans or pants.

"Or pantyhose, or yoga pants, either. How can I exercise?"

"Hmm, good question. In a tennis outfit? They're designed for work-outs and have skirts that are short enough."

"But with no panties?

"And besides, I'm required to wear stockings and the high heels. And that wouldn't work. Damn! I'm liable to get flabby and fat!"

"Never. We'll work something out. I'll put a gym in the spare bedroom."

"No room."

"Then we'll buy a house that has the space."

She smiled, "So I'll get a new home out of this deal? That makes it easier to live with."

After dinner they avoided the temptation to find a bar, and headed over to the main building and the resort's store.

They were both surprised by the size of the retail operation. The place was much more than a snack and sundries shop like other resorts they'd visited.

Reagan was relieved. She needed a lot - a whole new wardrobe that would satisfy her needs. Clothes her nanites would allow.

After a long hour of shopping, she had purchased several dresses and ordered several more through the store's internet catalogue. They'd be delivered in a couple days' time. She also picked up a dozen pairs of stockings, a few garter belts to hold them up, and four pairs of shoes, all with the insanely high heels she was now required to wear.

Of course, shoes like those were not at all suited to wear on a resort island in the Caribbean. But she had no say in the matter, and felt herself lucky that they even stocked such a large selection, in the necessary size.

At least the ones she picked up were all sandals, and one had a wedge heel design that would allow her to walk on uneven ground, or even perhaps a sandy beach.

Actually, her shopping was made easier by her dress code's limitations. Underwear was out of the question, as were pants, shorts and swim suits. Her wardrobe was much simpler.

At the last minute she picked out several tennis dresses, as Elenore had suggested. She then had to add a sewing kit, with scissors, so she could cut out the pantie section. With the slightest movement, her bare pussy would really be on display in them. Damn!

The bill for everything was huge, and when she saw the expression on Karter's face, she laughed. "This is only the beginning. I'll have to buy a lot more when we get home."

He merely shook his head, sadly.

She could only imagine what he had already paid for this trip, and the package. She felt certain he hadn't foreseen the added expense of a whole new wardrobe for his perfect wife. Unintended consequences...

They walked back to their suite, loaded down with bags and boxes. Reagan's feet and legs hurt from the shoes, and the pain was a reminder of her enhanced life in the days to come. It still didn't seem real.

Back in their room, anxious to get off her feet, she hurried to put her new things away, while Karter collapsed into a chair.

"I'm exhausted," he moaned. "It's been a long couple of days."

"It sure has, especially for me," she said, a little testily. "I'm going to take a shower and then get to bed. I hope my nanites will let me sleep in."

"Why wouldn't they?"

"Well, my love. They're busy screwing with my body, and part of that involves making me want to screw you."

He chuckled, "you mean encouraging you to get screwed by me."

"Whatever," she replied, and he was happy to see that she seemed to be enjoying their word play.

"When you're done in there, I'll take my shower, and then join you, for sleep. Nothing more, we both need a long rest."

"Agreed."

Reagan removed her dress, and sighed as she slipped off her shoes. I imagine I'll get used to those things. A lot of women wear them. Not just strippers...

The water spray felt wonderful. Invigorating and relaxing, and she stood quietly for a while just enjoying herself.

After many minutes she stirred and began washing. At first it just felt normal, like any other shower, but then she felt her skin begin to burn and itch. It wasn't all that painful, but it was certainly noticeable.

After deciding that something was decidedly wrong, she then realized that the nanites were at it again; doing their thing to eliminate her body hair.

Ignoring the feelings as much as she could, she finished washing and grabbed a towel to dry herself - It felt scratchy.

After she was dry, she took some time to examine her new hairless condition. She had been removing her bush for years, and shaving her legs and underarms since she was a teen. But now her skin, all of it, felt different - better, smoother, softer.

She liked it. "Thank you, nanites," she mumbled.

A minute later, she also discovered that her skin seemed more sensitive to both her touch and to the temperature. Especially when a breeze blew in through the open vent window.

Must be the lack of fur, she concluded. It wasn't a bad thing...

Reagan didn't bother wearing even a towel when she went back in the room. Why should she?

And she was only a little surprised to find Karter asleep in the chair, his book fallen into his lap.

She thought about waking him, she did feel a desire for sex, but she was so tired, she rejected the idea. And she didn't want to take the chance that he'd want it, especially after he saw her. So, she just pushed the longing aside, crawled into the bed, pulled the sheet up over her smooth body, it felt nice, and closed her eyes.

Reagan was almost asleep when she noted the lights turn off, and then a moment later felt him slide into the bed, next to her.

++++++++++

It was actually mid-morning when she woke up. She'd slept like a log - unaware and unmoving, and when her mind and body came to life, she realized that she was feeling both hungry and horny. She felt an undeniable need for both food and sex, not necessarily in that order.

When she rolled over to look at her man, he was already wide awake and smiling at her.

"How do you feel?" he asked, happily.

"Much better. I needed that." She said, adding a yawn and a stretch.

"We both did.

"How are your breasts? Growing?"

She hadn't remembered about that. Quickly she brought her hands to her chest to check their status. They did seem a bit larger, and sensitive too.

"I think they're growing." Then she giggled, "see for yourself." And she pulled the sheet down.

As expected, he jumped at the chance, and in seconds was feeling her up. And it felt good.

She laid there for a few minutes while he played with her breasts and nipples, sighing at the touch.

"While you're at it, how about a repeat performance? My sex drive is over active at the moment."

He laughed, "I think that's a great idea."

The sex that morning was as good, or perhaps even better than their previous, enhanced session. Reagan was more comfortable with her new body and knew how wonderful her orgasm would feel.

Able to just relax and enjoy, she did just that, and it felt so good she momentarily lost herself, her brain shut down from the intense pleasure of it all.

"Are you alright?" a concerned Karter asked. "For a moment there, I thought you were going to pass out on me."

"I almost did," she moaned. "It felt so very nice. I hope I get used to those feelings. At least enough so I don't faint clear away."

He chuckled, "You don't really mean that. You want them to always be glorious events, don't you?"

She thought for only a moment. "I suppose."

She got up slowly, and ducked into the bathroom to clean up.

When she came out, naked and looking marvelous, he was still lounging in the bed.

"Damn! that did feel good." She said, happily.

"I enjoyed it too."

"I'm glad. Am I the perfect wife, now?"

"Reagan, my love, you always were the perfect wife for me. You're just more perfect now. Especially in bed."

She liked that answer.

He got up and grabbed her, pulling her into a strong, enveloping hug, and they kissed, comfortably and happily. It felt delightful.

As she pressed into his chest, he thought he felt her breasts were indeed larger. Very nice!

Eventually she pushed him away.

"You know I'm still not all that happy with the whole Perfect Wife thing."

"I understand. I'm sorry it went so far."

"I get that," she replied irritably. "I appreciate my new breasts, when they finally get where they're going. And I do adore the orgasms. But the pushy sex drive and the silly dress code piss me off."

He looked like a kicked puppy. "Is it that bad?"

She took a deep breath, feeling frustrated and discouraged. "Not really, I suppose. The sex is so good, I don't think I'll hate wanting more. But always dressing like a slutty Kardashian is going to be difficult, especially at work."

"But they won't fire you for dressing sexy."

It sounded as much like a question as an assurance.

She shook her head, "probably not. My skills and talent make me too valuable." She paused, and sighed again. "I suppose I'll get used to it.

"Now, go take your shower. Then we can go out and get some food." She then turned away to find something to wear.

Relieved, he let her go. "Okay, I'll be out in a couple minutes."

Reagan started checking out her new dresses, selecting the one she liked the most, and then grabbing a pair of shoes along with a garter and stockings.

I will get used to this, she thought, still not all that enthusiastic about her dress code. I have no choice.

But before she started dressing, on the spur of the moment, she turned and opened her suitcase digging out the tiny bikini she had worn yesterday, before the nanites kicked in.

I'll be damned if I'll wear a dress out there amongst all of the beautiful beach bunnies, enjoying the resort. She said to herself. I'll just try...

Quickly, she put on the top, and then stepped into the bottoms and pulled them up. And just as the thong strap slid in between her ass cheeks, she began to feel the burning, pins and needles pains on her breasts. It was worse than yesterday. Groaning in agony she immediately began fumbling to uncover her poor breasts.

And by the time she had the top removed her crotch was on fire from the same painful burning feelings, so, cursing and moaning she stripped off the bikini bottoms and tossed them after the top, back into her suitcase.

"Damn it all!" she cried, as she rubbed at the painful parts.

"What?" Karter hollered from the bathroom. He'd apparently heard her.

"Oh nothing, just getting dressed." She called back.

Defeated, she began dressing in her perfect wife outfit.

Well, at least it's going to be easy to get dressed each day from now on, she said to herself. I might as well donate the rest of the clothes in my bag. None of that stuff is allowed for the Perfect Wife.

+++++++++++

They found a place they liked, that served breakfast, not far from their room, and grabbed one of the few available tables, in the middle of the floor.

It was a pleasant place, and most of the tables were already taken with happy guests.

As she looked around Reagan felt a little uncomfortable. She seemed to be the only woman in a dress and heels. Not surprising, but still... She didn't like being so conspicuous.

"They're all staring at me," she leaned over and whispered.

"Only because you're the only one dressed up, and looking pretty."

"I'd have been happy to just go around in a teeny bikini."

"Topless?" he asked, smiling lasciviously.

She winked at him, "we'll never know."

He nodded. "Well then, you'll just have to remain the prettiest, most well-dressed guest on the island."

"Yes, the perfect wife," she said with a weak smile.

He chuckled and nodded, "and all mine."

As they ate Reagan found herself relaxing and enjoying herself, like all the other guests. The sleep and the sex had left her feeling blissful, and she was even able to forget her concerns, and just enjoy.

The island was as beautiful as she'd imagined it would be, and that also helped improve her disposition.

The two of them chatted, casually and comfortably about their surroundings, as they ate and people watched.

"Have you noticed other changes?" Karter asked, booth curious and concerned.

Reagan realized that he was still worried about her reaction to the 'package' he'd saddled her with, and she actually loved him for those concerns.

"Some," she said while she continued eating.

"Your hair looks nice."

"It does feel nice. When I brushed it out, I could tell it did feel thicker, and it's grown longer too."

"You like?" he asked, hopefully.

She paused and looked at him, thoughtfully for a moment. "Yes, I like it," she sighed. "It'll be fun having prettier hair. I did always think it was too thin.

"I'm not sure about going all blonde, though. I tried it once, back in school and thought I looked kind of slutty."

"I think you'll look beautiful, and sexy, too."

"We'll see," she replied as she returned to her food.

She finished a few minutes later, and sat back. "With my nails getting longer, I'm going to visit the spa to have a manicurist polish them. Any color preferences? If I'm to be your perfect wife, I want your favorite color.

"By the way, how long will they be? I don't remember reading anything about that.," she asked, holding her hands up and waving her fingers.

"Hmm, I honestly don't remember." He replied sheepishly.

"Probably insanely long, you lech. They've already grown about a quarter-inch. I suppose we'll find out in the next few days."

Karter shrugged. He loved women with long, polished nails. They looked so sexy. "I'm sure you'll look fabulous."

"You don't understand how cumbersome those things are. Sure, they look sexy, but it's so hard to do even simple things with them extending your fingertips, and getting in the way. Typing for instance is almost impossible."

"I've seen girls do it."

She just growled at him, as she gave him a dirty look.

But then she grinned. "I will be looking forward to tormenting you; scratching your prick and balls with them," she added with an evil chuckle. "I will extract some revenge."

He smiled, imagining how that torture would feel. It made his cock hard.

They were sipping at their coffee when Alondra their concierge, walked up to their table.

"Hi, I've been looking for you two. I stopped by your room but you had already left."

"We slept in, but hunger took over." Reagan answered pleasantly.

With a wave from Karter, Alondra sat down at their table.

"I just wanted to make sure all was well, and to see if you need anything."

Karter, smiled and nodded, he was happy enough, but was waiting for his wife to answer.

"We're doing fine. Enjoying the island. It and the resort are lovely." Reagan answered.

Alondra, pleased and relieved with the answer went on to suggest some sights and activities they should sample over the days to come.

They did sound good, but Reagan thought, bitterly, that things like tennis or golf would be impossible for a perfect wife - in high-heels.