Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Perfect Wife enhancements.
9k words
4.74
7.5k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Fetish, Modification, Chasti-Permalock)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read part one of Perfect Wife, first.

As Reagan read the descriptions of what the nanites of the Perfect Wife package were going to do to her she became more and more upset.

How in the hell am I going to live like this? What are they doing to me? What has he done to me? The questions just kept repeating in her mind.

She'd begun reading through the Clothing Restrictions enhancement. Sure, an 'enhancement'. Clearly designed to make her the perfect sex-bomb wife. According to the document, she had to dress per the rules, else suffer like she had at lunch. The nanites would make it so uncomfortably, annoyingly painful that she'd have no choice but to dress like a slut.

She could never wear panties, or anything that covered her crotch. That meant no pants, shorts, jeans, pantihose, and no bikini bottom. She'd always have to go commando under skirts and dresses.

And those skirts and dresses had to always be short. Mid-thigh, for God's sake. Nothing longer. She'd always be in danger of flashing the people around her.

She was also forbidden from wearing a bra. Her new big breasts would always be visibly moving beneath her tops.

And there was another insane rule. Somehow the nanites, or in particular the integral sensors could tell if she had more than one layer of material between her breasts and the outside world. She couldn't wear a full slip or a camisole, or even a lined dress.

That restriction was clearly defined to ensure that her boobs were always attracting attention. Men would never be looking into her eyes.

She was allowed to wear a coat, outside when it was chilly, but that was it. Christ!

And finally, she was required to always wear stockings, held up by a garter belt, along with high heels. Always, and with a minimum four-inch heel.

Apparently, the nanites could also monitor that!

The more she thought about the wardrobe restrictions the angrier she became.

The Perfect Wife would not only be a sex fiend, but she'd also be an exhibitionist slut. Or perhaps, on a good day, a sexy trophy wife.

That explained why Alondra had provided her with the simple dress and the shoes. They were allowed.

She'd have to get more things like them. Soon. There was nothing in her suitcase she could wear for the next two weeks. Or after that, either.

She put the booklet down, leaned back and closed her eyes to think.

How could she go out like that? Always. And to work, too. It would be so humiliating...

Oh, she was sure that the men, most of them anyway, at work would love the look. But it would be so unprofessional, unacceptable and humiliating!

She couldn't help herself. She started crying. It was all too much.

Ater a while she calmed down and stopped feeling sorry for herself. That wasn't something she did. She just wasn't one of those self-proclaimed victims, always whining.

Damn it all!

Perfect wife, my ass!

She opened her eyes and looked around. It was indeed a beautiful place, and she was there to enjoy it. With her lover.

She took a big sip of her wine and did her best to reevaluate.

She did enjoy dressing sexily, and showing off her body every once in a while, for her husband. And even sometimes for men in general. And it was usually fun. But she'd never been a tease, or an exhibitionist. Now it seemed she'd have no choice in the matter.

And her new breasts would make her even more inviting.

She could picture herself at home. Always looking sexy, slutty. Around the house, in high heels. Out in public always in short skirts. At work, in barely acceptable business attire.

She admitted to herself - the men would love it. Her boss might too. He was a red-blooded male, after all. And as her customers were mostly male, they'd probably love her new look too.

She'd probably get grief from jealous women. But many non-binary girls would probably appreciate her.

She'd really have to worry about rapists. Always be on the lookout. Avoid dark streets and shady characters. Keep Karter close - he could handle himself; protect her. He always had.

Maybe she could survive this...

With a sigh, she resumed reading her manual. She realized how absurd that sounded. She had an operator's manual.

The booklet now focused on her body's physical improvements. The first page was the one about her breasts, so she skipped that.

The next one wasn't all that bad. The nanites would destroy all of the hair on her body, her entire body, other than her head hair, her eyebrows and eyelashes.

That wouldn't be so bad. No more shaving. And the fine peach-fuzz on her arms and face would be gone as well.

As a bonus, the nanites would also eliminate any blemishes on her skin. No moles or marks. Just clean, smooth skin, everywhere.

That too was okay.

The following page went back to the Bimbo theme, her hair would turn light blonde and grow longer, fuller and wavy. Of course, blondes have more fun.

In college she'd tried going full blonde, and it had indeed attracted more boys, but she'd given up on it. Too much work, touching up her roots, not to mention damage to her ends.

As she thought about it, that enhancement wouldn't be too bad either, except perhaps at work. Men still seemed to believe that blondes were dumb and sex-crazed.

Well, she would be sex-crazed...

The last page described how the nanites would give her long, strong fingernails. Whether she liked them or not.

She had several times had manicures that included nail extensions. She did consider them feminine and sexy, but they were cumbersome, too. So, she'd usually only kept them for short periods of time, when there was an event where she wanted to look sexy.

Now she'd have sexy daggers, always.

And that was it. Nothing more.

Relieved she set the book aside and again leaned back to review her situation and decide how angry she should be.

Perhaps it was the wine, she'd drunk half the bottle, but she was starting to come to terms with what Karter had arranged for her.

It just might work out. She could see where it could, no probably would spice up their marriage. And she might just be able to keep her career on track, if she could find the time, and concentrate on something other than sex.

She prayed the dirty little nanites would allow her to function as she had before. Only time would tell.

Feeling a little better, she walked back inside, picked up her island cell phone and invited Elenore to come over.

Then she turned to Karter, who was sitting there, waiting and watching.

She gave him a weak smile and he smiled back.

"I understand why you did this. And I agree it might be what we need. But you should have discussed it with me first."

"I know."

"And you really, really, should have unchecked those fetish fantasy options. You prick!"

But she started giggling immediately afterwards.

And hugely relieved, he jumped up to pull her into a big hug. And they kissed passionately, like they used to, until they had to come up for air.

She took a step back. "You know, I think those nanites are really starting to work. I'm seriously starting to feel the need for sex."

"Oh?" he said, excitedly.

"Yes, but Elenore is on the way over, so it'll just have to wait."

"Oh." he replied, dejectedly.

"And I do want to see if my orgasms will be as intense as promised."

"Oh?" back to being excited.

"But that'll have to wait, too."

"Oh, stop!"

She broke up laughing. "You set this all up. So, suffer!"

Then she turned and ducked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Reagan came out just in time to hear Elenore's knock on their door.

After exchanging greetings, Reagan assured the counselor that she was feeling alright, but that she did need to discuss some of the enhancements.

Then she turned to her husband. "Why don't you let us talk. Go out onto the patio and read, or find a bar and a game to watch."

"He could stay." Elenore said, thinking that it might be good to have him listen in. She could tell that he wanted to hang around.

But Reagan was adamant. "No, I'd like to talk to you girl-to-girl. I'll fill him in later."

Then she turned to her husband, "now, shoo."

He wasn't about to argue. He already felt like he'd won the lottery. She was accepting her enhancements!

"I'll go find a bar. I'll have my phone. You can call me when you two are finished."

He gave Regan a kiss, and she kissed him back, before he left the women to themselves.

After the two of them had settled into a couple of chairs, each with a glass of wine, Elenore prompted Reagan for her thoughts and questions.

"Tell me about my new sex drive, how intense will it be?" was the first thing Reagan asked.

"Well, I'm sure you've been horny before. In this case it will start out like that but increase slowly until you'll find it hard to ignore. And after a day or two you won't be able to think of much else."

"Oh, joy."

"But, of course, it varies from person to person."

"Of course."

Karter had better be ready to screw, every night of the week!

But what about when she was traveling for work? Shit!

"Alright, we'll just have to see," she said, resigned.

"The orgasms?" she asked next.

"You'll love them. Everyone does. They'll be the best you've ever felt."

Reagan nodded, but then frowned. "Anal, too?"

Elenore nodded. "Yes. I know it's kind of weird - certainly unusual. But the nanites make it possible. They'll amplify the sensations and transmit them just as if it's vaginal sex."

She gave Regan a look. "I imagine you don't appreciate anal sex."

"Never have," Reagan confirmed.

"Well, you might just learn to like it. Especially if Karter likes it. Some men, especially dominant ones, really appreciate that style."

"Karter isn't like that. At least I don't think he is," she said, but she wondered...

"Alright, I think I can deal with those 'enhancements', but the bimbo dress code seems like it's going to be my biggest challenge. At work in particular. I am a professional, and used to dressing in business attire, suits and such."

Elenore nodded. "I understand. You'll need to rebuild your wardrobe." She smiled knowingly. "And not just because of your new bust."

They chuckled, together. The girl would have a lot of shopping to do.

"Nothing I packed will work with the dress code. None of my shoes; maybe one dress."

Elenore nodded. "The resort's store is large and well stocked. I'm sure you'll find some things there. Sexy things like garter belts and stockings are certainly available. And you can mail-order almost anything. It'll just take a few days for shipping.

"By the way, the store stocks a fairly broad selection of tennis dresses, mostly white. You can cut out the panty portion. They'll be cute and short enough."

Reagan sighed. "That might work, I suppose. I'll be flashing everyone, and they'll see my garters and stocking tops."

Elenore shrugged. That was true, but the nanites ruled.

"Yah, I know. That's the idea. The perfectly sexy wife." Reagan groaned.

Elenore gave her a sympathetic look. "One aspect of the dress code, that you may have missed is that the rules allow you to walk around naked, all you want." Elenore explained.

"Hmm. Really? That hadn't occurred to me."

"If you're up to it, that's how you can more easily walk around here. If you don't want to be overdressed, you could just go nudist. It's certainly allowed. A number of women, and men do."

"Interesting. But I'm not sure I can." Reagan replied.

Elenore smiled, "well, it's an option, and you're certainly pretty enough. And you'll be able to show off your new breasts.

"And if you want to swim in the pool or play in the surf, you'll have to strip down anyway."

"Good point. And, I'll remember that for when I get home, around the house." Regan said, thoughtfully.

Reagan paused to think for a moment. She was debating with herself, could I actually walk around, in public naked? While they'd been out at lunch, she had seen a few people parading around without even a bikini bottom. Noone seemed to pay them any special attention.

She couldn't remember seeing any naked men. She wondered if Karter would go nude, if she did. The thought made her chuckle. What's good for the goose is good for the gander...

"What?" Elenore asked.

"I was thinking about Karter."

"He'll certainly enjoy you naked."

Reagan shook her head. "I was wondering about him accompanying me, naked."

"Oh. Most men get embarrassed, when they get hard, in public. And that happens a lot around here." Elenore said, giggling.

Reagan joined her. I just might have to try that, she thought.

"Tell me more about the Total Commitment restriction."

"It's designed to prevent cheating."

"I get that, but how?"

"Karter got his own injection of nanites. They include a marker that your nanites will sense. You'll only orgasm if you're in contact."

"Great. Any orgasm? Not just the nanite-intensified ones?"

"Afraid so."

"Hmm." Disappointed. "And does that apply to dildos and vibrators?"

"Yes. They're not Reagan with his nanites."

"Do his nanites do anything besides identify his cock?"

"They limit him, just like they do you. He can't cum unless he's in contact with you. That's how the Total Commitment facility works."

"Oh really?" Reagan replied, surprised, and intrigued.

"What?"

"I don't think he realizes that."

"It's in all the documentation."

"I didn't see it in my manual."

"That's funny." Elenore chuckled.

"Funny - ha, ha, or funny - odd?" Reagan asked, confused.

"Odd actually. You two aren't the first ones to miss that clause. I'm afraid people tend read the part about the wife, and miss the part about the husband.

"But that's why it's called 'total commitment'. It applies to both of you."

It was Reagan's turn to chuckle. "I like it. But I'm not sure if he will.

"Although I'd never imagine him cheating on me. And from what you've told me, he'll always find me to be a willing fuck."

Elenore acknowledged that with a nod and a smile.

Reagan wasn't sure how she wanted to tell Karter about that aspect. She really didn't think he knew or understood what he'd gotten himself into. Although she didn't think it would be any real problem for him, or her. They were committed to each other. Now, more than ever.

"One more important question. You mentioned that per the package agreement, at the end of my stay, I can have the nanites removed, or killed, or some such?" Reagan asked, gravely.

Elenore looked at her for a moment before answering. To Reagan it seemed like a topic Elenore didn't want to talk about.

"Yes, it's possible. But it's only been done a few times that I'm aware of. And the results were unsatisfactory." The counselor said.

"How so?"

"Well, the nanites did indeed stop working, and I believe they were eventually flushed from the subjects' bodies, but the women remained, um, changed.

"Reports indicated that they remained troubled, for years afterward."

"Elenore, you're scaring me. Please, what really happened?"

The woman paused to take a drink, then shook her head sadly. "Reagan. Those women apparently lost a lot more than they gained. Their psychologists all reported similar issues, something akin to PTSD. Their patients all missed the feelings the nanites had given them, terribly. I heard a couple of them described it as a hollow feeling. And they lost all interest in sex.

"I'm sorry, but that's why I must discourage you from thinking about rejecting the nanites. You'll be far better off if you learn to live with them. Enjoy them; embrace them."

Now that was scarry. It sounded like a form of addiction withdrawal. And she certainly didn't want to go through that. She did see how she might be able to enjoy the nanite's presence, if the orgasms were as good as they were purported to be.

She looked at Elenore, "embrace being a bimbo wife?"

"No, embrace being the perfect wife. The woman you need to be to save your marriage, and enhance your relationship. That's why you came here in the first place, isn't it?"

That got her thinking.

Reagan and Elenore talked about a few other minor topics over the next ten minutes. But when the questions ran dry, Elenore stood up. "I'll head out. Reagan, if you have any other questions or concerns, just call.

"I'm sure the nanites are fully operational by now, keep that in mind. You're probably getting horny and all of your dress restrictions will be in effect.

"By tomorrow morning your physical improvements should start to show. Your nails will be noticeably longer, your hair will be lighter and more luxurious, and you'll notice your breasts growing. In the shower, your body hair will just wash off. Enjoy what you can.

"And for God's sake, enjoy some sex. I'm positive you'll love the feelings."

Reagan laughed. "I will, I will. I imagine that'll be the best part of this whole deal."

"Without a doubt." Elenore chuckled.

With that the councilor said her goodbyes, gave her a hug and left her to herself.

Reagan kicked off her shoes, stripped off her dress, and peeled off her stockings and the garter belt. Draping everything over a chairback. Then she flopped back onto the bed.

The whole situation was so bizarre. But she was starting to think that she could deal with it. She was now her husband's perfect wife. Whether she liked it, or not.

It didn't seem fair though. She wanted to be a good wife for her man, but she'd never dreamed of things like this. Could she really live like this? Be like this.

She just wasn't sure.

The orgasms had better be fantastic.

As she lay there, she realized that she wanted sex. No, actually she felt like she needed sex. Strongly.

And it wasn't just that she wanted to see how good her orgasms could be. She was horny as all hell!

"The nanites," she muttered to the empty room. Then she grabbed her phone and called Karter.

As soon as he answered, she said, "come home, fuck me." And then hung up, laughing. She could picture him running across the resort, like some crazed maniac.

++++++++++

Her orgasm was indeed fantastic. Enchanting. Mind blowing.

Afterwards she laid there, panting and sweating, eyes closed and with an angelic smile on her face.

Karter laid on the bed, on his side next to her, watching. He was actually a bit worried. She'd never reacted to sex like that before. He had been afraid she was in pain, and that she might pass out. But the smile, now convinced him that she was okay. More than just okay. She was in heaven. The nanites had done their job wonderfully.

And it had just been normal, missionary position sex. Nothing unusual or special.

He'd charged into the room, seen her laying beautifully naked, on the bed, and then jumped her bones.

And she'd loved it. And so had he.

"I love you," he said as he leaned in and gave her a delicate kiss on the cheek.

She stirred, took a deep breath and turned to him, eyes opening dreamily. She leaned in and kissed him on the mouth, lovingly. "I love you too."

"Was it good?"

"Great. Unbelievably, magnificently, glorious."

"You want more?"

"Yes, please."

"I'm afraid my cock isn't up to the task at the moment."

She moaned. That was the problem with men - one and done.

He chuckled. "If you would be so kind as to clean yourself out a bit, I'd be happy to see what I can do with my tongue."

That was an idea. He was always good at eating her out. But he hated sucking on her when she was full of his cum.