Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Adventures of the perfect wife.
8.4k words
4.52
5.4k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Fetish, Modification, Chasti-Permalock) Adventures of the perfect wife

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous parts of Perfect Wife, first.

After their very good time, the two of them relaxed together in the bed for an hour, until hunger once again drove them to get up and get out.

"Is this all we're going to do? Screw and eat?" She asked, playfully. She had enjoyed the sex. She couldn't, not. But she had certainly expected more, or a different sort of fun here at the resort.

Karter laughed. "That's the important stuff, but there are a lot of things we can do. The beach is lovely and the ocean is right there to play in. There's that huge pool, too. And we used to enjoy tennis, they have a bunch of courts."

"I can't play tennis in heels."

"Hmm, good point. I forgot."

"Yah, right. Like you forgot to turn off those enhancement options."

When he began to apologize for the umpteenth time, she cut him off, "never mind. I forgive you, I guess."

They walked out a short time later with Reagan in her dress and heels and Karter in his swim trunks and sandals. She was jealous of him, and everyone else who could move around more casually. Was that the worst aspect of her new life? Probably.

The pair wandered the grounds for quite a while, looking for an interesting restaurant. There were plenty to choose from, all scattered throughout the resort's large, central courtyard.

Walking along, happily holding hands and admiring both the resort and the people they passed, Karter commented on all of the beauty.

"It's a beautiful place." Reagan replied.

"I was talking about the other guests.," he said with a giggle.

"Oh, they're beautiful too."

"How are you feeling, after our session, I mean."

"Well, I have to admit that was the best sex I've ever had. But it makes me nervous." She said, and when he glanced over at her, she seemed to be blushing. That was confusing.

"Nervous or embarrassed?" he asked.

"Well, both actually. It felt so good, I want more."

"That's bad?" he said, chuckling.

"I've never been this horny, especially right after sex. I guess it's more like scarry. What are those things doing to me?"

"They're doing what we wanted. Rekindling our interest in good sex."

Reagan walked along quietly after that, mulling over his last comment. They had certainly wanted to relight the fire they once had, for each other and for the shared sex, but she certainly hadn't expected the use of tiny little robots pushing it on her.

But the orgasms did feel phenomenally good. And she did want more of them, soon.

She pulled on his arm, and spun him into a hug and kiss, to demonstrate how pleased she was about that.

++++++++++++

After a nice meander, they settled on a restaurant that was open to the views but still covered from the last of the sun's rays, and at a nice table overlooking a portion of the pool, they settled in to watch the parade of walkers and swimmers.

Reagan still felt very much out of place. Everyone else was in swim suits, as you'd expect at a tropical beach resort. And many of the women wore only their bikini bottoms. There was so much skin!

Only she was in a dress, stockings and heels. It wasn't so very warm that she was uncomfortable in her clothes. She just didn't like drawing that much attention.

She tried to ignore the stares, and enjoy her lunch in the pretty setting but found it difficult.

She and Karter sat eating, people watching and chatting about the beauty of the place, and the other guests who were for the most part attractive and in their later twenties and thirties. Obviously well off and interested highly sexed. It was the nature of the entire island.

She watched a couple walk past, where the girl was collared with a leash held by the man who was leading her along. And her hands were cuffed behind her back.

"Sex slave?" she whispered to Karter. She wasn't into that sort of thing, but nonetheless she found it somehow fascinating.

"Yes," he replied enthusiastically. "Did you see her ass?"

"No, why?"

"It was red and striped. She's been whipped or paddled. She must have been a bad little slave."

Reagan shuddered. "She didn't look all that, um, downtrodden." She hadn't been able to come up with a better description.

Karter chuckled. "My guess is that she's a real submissive, who enjoys her role."

"That's not for me," she replied, shaking her head.

"I know, my love. You're exactly what I want."

"Yah, I know, the perfect wife." She said, cynically.

He chuckled. "Still not used to your enhanced body?"

She looked at him for a moment. "Of course not. It's a lot to get used to. And I'm definitely not looking forward to going back home and having to deal with my new rule set."

"But the sex is great, isn't it?"

"Yes, incredible," she acknowledged, although she remained uncomfortable admitting it.

"And that will certainly help with our troubles."

She sighed. "Some, or even most of them."

"That's my goal." He replied as he reached over to pull her into a kiss.

That was nice, she thought. Perhaps this would work.

They resumed their meals, and the scanning of the crowd. And in doing so she noticed a couple at a nearby table glancing her way and whispering comments to each other.

When she looked down at her lap, she realized that her short skirt had ridden up and exposed not only her stocking tops but also some bare thighs. And there was nothing she could really do about it. The thing was just that short.

Reagan also understood that if she tried to cross her legs, huge portion of her upper thigh and even her ass would be displayed. Shit! She thought, it was embarrassing, even though she realized that here on the island nudity and naked pussies were no big deal.

Her main concern was, like she'd just mentioned, back home it wouldn't be so 'normal'. Just sitting, in her new wardrobe would always be a problem.

And if she got even a little bit casual, and didn't hold her legs tightly together, she'd definitely flash her bare pussy to anyone who cared to look.

She did make the adjustment to drape her napkin more strategically, to give herself a little privacy.

After their meal, Karter took her for another walk around the resort, there were endless pathways and boardwalks crisscrossing the big internal courtyard and then passing out along the boardwalk that ran along the beach.

Reagan longed to go out onto the sand and play in the surf, but that was impossible as she couldn't wear her heels out there, and she certainly wasn't dressed for a swim. She never could be. That was depressing.

As they stood staring out at the water, she mentioned her challenges with flashing while seated.

He chuckled. "I'll have to watch for that."

"What? Me flashing. Don't you see enough of my pussy?"

He laughed. "I can never see enough of your pussy, my love. But I was referring to watching the reactions of the poor, envious slobs drooling over your lovely display."

"It's embarrassing!"

"It shouldn't be. You're just showing off how beautiful and sexy you are. How happy you are to please your husband."

"Yah, right."

He laughed.

++++++++++

Eventually, after she'd complained about sore feet, they wandered back toward their suite, but decided to stop for a drink, or two, along the way.

It was a small place with seating only along the bar, on stools.

There, Reagan realized immediately, as her bare ass came into contact with the prickly rattan surface of the stool, how even more exposed she was.

"I guess I'd better get used to being an exhibitionist." She complained to Karter sitting next to her. He had already started watching the football game on the television mounted over the back of the bar.

Without taking his eyes off the action, he replied, "sounds good to me. I won't mind sharing you - only the sight of you, though."

She growled at him. "But I don't want to show off my pussy, or my breasts beneath my tops for that matter."

"Sorry, lover; too late for that. A perfect wife is an exhibitionist, to keep her husband interested and the other men envious."

Again, she growled.

A few minutes later, when the game paused for halftime, he turned to her.

"You know, we could just wander over to one of those cabanas and screw." He said as they sat sipping their drinks.

She laughed. "Are you ready again, so soon?"

Actually, the thought of more wonderful sex did interest her.

"Yes, of course I am. The sights around here are very intriguing. In particular the sight of you."

She laughed, "Intriguing? As an exhibitionist, I would call it arousing, or more accurately obscene or pornographic.

"But I'd rather not fuck in public. I'm not that much into exhibitionism."

He leaned in and kissed her. "Reagan, my love, you are conveniently dressed for it."

"That's another thing, I'm not used to being so..."

"Available? That's an important part of being the perfect wife," he broke in.

She sighed, "well, I suppose I'll get used to it. I have to. I'll be this way from now on. It's not going to be this much fun, when I'm home and back at work."

"You will have to be careful. But think of the possibilities of my stopping by for a nooner."

"I'm not looking forward to that."

"Which? Flashing your coworkers, or spending a fun time during your lunch hour."

She shook her head. "Honestly, neither."

He chuckled, but the idea of a quick fuck in her office was another interesting fantasy. One of the one's he'd whacked off to, when he was signing her up for the package.

Raegan spent the next ten minutes sitting quietly, watching the sights as she began worrying about her future, with the nanites dictating her everyday life, back in her normal world.

She'd have to change her work wardrobe completely. She was used to business casual mixed with an occasional feminine business suit. Almost always in slacks.

With the imposed requirements, she would always have to wear skirts, short ones, barely acceptable in the business world.

When coupled with stockings and sky-high heels, she figured that she'd get a lot of attention and grief from her colleagues and managers.

And no more jackets or sweaters, even on cooler days.

Of course, she thought her customers, mostly male, would probably enjoy her sexy show. And some of her women customers might enjoy it as well.

The HR department was always bragging that the company was a free and open workplace, for people of all types and orientations. So, she didn't think they'd give her too much trouble for dressing in attractive and sexy outfits. As long a she could avoid the 'slutty' descriptor.

Around the house and outside of work, would also pose challenges. Just lying around their home, doing chores in a short skirt and the silly heels would be uncomfortable. Although she was sure Karter would love the views.

Out in public, running errands among stuffy people, or lusty studs would be another trial. And she certainly didn't want to get raped by some asshole who would interpret her dress code as being an invitation.

That was scarry.

Then there were the winter months to consider. It did get cold, around home. She'd have to get some high heeled boots to wear out. And a long winter coat to prevent cold drafts blowing up and freezing her bare pussy. Damn!

When the game resumed, Karter went back to watching as she sat fidgeting. Finally, she leaned into him and told him that she was bored and if he wanted to finish watching the game, she'd wander over to the store to see if there was anything new on the racks that could add to her limited wardrobe. Items that would be acceptable to the Perfect Wife rules.

He tore himself away from the game for a moment, gave her a kiss, and told her to "have fun. Meet me back in the room for sex." And his hand dropped onto her thigh, and the touch felt good - gave her a thrill, made her think of sex and beautiful orgasms.

She sighed and squirmed before she pushed off the stool, and headed out of the bar, down the path to the main building and its shops.

She was walking along one of the pathways when a man came along, headed in the opposite direction. He was handsome and well-built and carrying a bag from the store.

As they got near, he smiled pleasantly.

The walkway was narrow at that point and, of course, they wound up playing the 'which side to pass' game, dancing side to side, chuckling.

After a couple of feints, he just stopped in the middle of the path, blocking her way. Forcing her to stop right in front of him.

She didn't feel threatened - she was actually enjoying the little game and the sight of the guy. He definitely qualified as a 'hunk'.

"I like your dress. It's a pleasant change from the normal apparel around here. A prettily dressed woman can be more attractive than a naked one." He said, pleasantly.

"Thank you. It's my usual attire these days." She replied, thinking herself cleaver for coming up with that line. She wasn't about to explain her Perfect Wife requirements to him.

"Looks like you just came from the store. Snacks?" she continued, just being friendly. "I'm on my way over there to do a little shopping, myself."

"Oh, just a few odds and ends.

"I'd be happy to turn around and keep you company. Or better yet, if you'd be so inclined you could join my wife and I, in our suite for some fun. We do enjoy threesomes."

And he held up his right arm to show the gold band on that wrist.

She looked at it, confused. Apparently, it was significant. "I don't recall those things. I just got this one when we arrived," and she showed him the pink one on her left wrist.

He chuckled. "Ah, first time on the island?"

"Yes."

"Well then," he started, but then paused. "My name is Kenny, and you are?"

"Reagan."

He nodded and smiled, "Reagan my dear, the bands are a very important aspect for all of the guests. Those on the left wrists identify the resort and often the kink the men and women enjoy. While the ones on the right indicate their, um, level of interest.

"My gold band signifies that I'm interested in sex with everyone and anyone. And your bimbo pink band identifies you as a sex goddess. And I adore sex goddesses."

Reagan was surprised. She hadn't paid much attention to the color coding. It occurred to her that Karter wore a white band.

She looked at Kenny's left wrist and it had a black bracelet.

"And the black band?"

"Oh, that just means I'm staying at the fetish-focused resort, rather than one of the two tamer facilities. Like this one."

"Hmm."

"Anyway, sexy lady, we could catch the shuttle back to the fet resort for some fun. My dear wife loves women as much as men, and of course I love sexy girls like you."

Reagan wasn't interested, she'd never been interested in women, or group sex. She was awfully horny though.

But she couldn't. Her nanites wouldn't. And her husband would be waiting.

She shook her head, a little sadly. "Sorry, but no. I'm my husband's bimbo, and his alone.

"It was nice meeting you, Kenny, but I'll have to pass. Thanks, though for the information on bracelets."

To soften the blow, she stepped in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, before slipping past and heading off. She didn't look back.

Around the corner, she looked down at her wrist. 'Bimbo pink', eh? Although she might look like a bimbo, she certainly wasn't the traditional dumb version. But she'd have to keep her bracelet color, and the other ones as well, in mind, while she wandered around the island.

+++++++++++++++

Browsing through the store's selection of dresses and skirts she did find a couple new ones that would work for her. She was heading toward the cashier, when she passed the intimates' section, and had an idea.

She hadn't really tested the rules about what she could wear, and what a perfect wife couldn't.

Hoping that she could find something, anything that would help her survive life under her new regime, she decided to look at some options for underwear. Perhaps the nanites would allow something...

Searching through the sexy lingerie, she picked up a pair of silky tap panties, a thong, a half-cup bra, and a filmy little camisole.

The nanites had punished her when she tried her normal bra and panties sets that first night, she was hoping that they might not be so very discerning with the scantier items in her basket.

She also picked up a pair of crotchless panty hose, figuring it was worth a shot. She giggled when she found them. I'm looking for loop-holes, and these have one.

She spent a little more time wandering among the racks and shelves, before she paid her bill and headed back home.

"Wow. Bought out the store?" Karter laughed as he watched her dump the bags on the bed. He'd been sitting, reading, since he arrived there a few minutes ago.

"Well, I do need a wardrobe that fits my new rules," she replied indignantly.

"Get used to it, bud. Nothing I packed will work. Hell, nothing I have at home will work. I'll be spending a lot on new clothes"

"I fondly remember a couple of dresses that were sexy and short." He said, smiling lasciviously. "And you do enjoy shopping."

"It'll be expensive."

"We can afford it. I'll be happy to pay those bills."

"You better be." She replied, chuckling, as she began hanging up her new things.

Finished putting everything away, she kicked off her shoes, and sat down to massage her aching feet. Moments later, though she started to feel her nanites start to harass her about not being properly dressed, so with a frustrated sigh, she stripped everything else off, too.

Karter watched appreciatively. Her body was looking fabulous. Hair and blemish free, and her breasts were beautiful.

Once she was laid out on the bed, she looked over at him and shook her head sadly.

"What?" he asked, concerned.

"I want more. I can't help it."

"Sex? What's wrong with that?" He wasn't discouraged at all by her desire."

"Nothing, really. I just wish it wasn't so persistent, and uncontrollable. It's the nanites, not me."

"The nanites are part of you. And you do love the sex, right?

"I do," she sighed. "Feels so very good."

"Well, then let's enjoy ourselves." He said happily as he got up and stepped over to the bed.

But he didn't just jump enthusiastically onto the bed, and her. He paused, looking down at her lovely body. "Can we try anal tonight?" he asked, tentatively.

"I'd rather not. You know I've never been interested in it."

"We do need to try."

"Why?"

"Reagan, you have tested every other aspect of the enhancements. And they've all delivered as advertised. We should try this one; if for no other reason, than to see if it works."

"You know I don't like it in my ass." She replied, irritably.

"We know you'll enjoy the orgasm."

"If it works."

"That's what I said; we should test it."

She growled, frustrated and disgusted.

"Please."

When she didn't answer, he tried one more time. "Tell you what. I'll warm you up with my mouth, first.," he offered, consolingly.

She thought about it for a few minutes. At least that proposal sounded somewhat attractive. And she was, of course, horny. Damn it all!

She figured she'd get a couple glorious orgasms out of it, even though she hated the idea of getting fucked in the ass.

Finally, she sighed. "Alright, but this is a test, and if I don't like it, never again. Agreed?"

"Yes. Agreed."

He leaned down and kissed her and she kissed him back, before he climbed on the mattress to kneel between her legs. She looked perfect, laying there ready for him.