Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd never fucked her ass. Hell, he'd never taken any girl's ass. But he had wanted to try it. For some reason that kink had always fascinated him. But he'd never, ever considered forcing it on his Reagan. And she'd never wanted to try it.

But now, his perfect wife would undoubtedly enjoy it, despite her distaste for the approach.

He sprawled out with his head in position and went to work on her pussy with his mouth, kissing and licking. He owed her a good one, before he rolled her over.

Her orgasm from his tongue was, as before, wonderfully pleasurable.

She was still recovering from those intense feelings when he knelt up and off to the side, before gently but firmly rolling her over onto her stomach. Then he pulled her hips up so she was kneeling, ass up.

She groaned, unhappily. It was so mortifying - sleezy, slutty. Such a submissive position for a woman.

When he started smearing some lubricant around her rear hole, she was both grossed out and relieved. At least it would make the penetration easier.

She jumped and squealed when he pushed a greased finger inside her. Ick!

"Relax," he murmured. "The orgasm will be worth it."

She didn't know about that.

After her poor ass had been lubricated, she felt him position himself on his knees between her legs, and then slowly and gently, he began working his cock into her ass hole.

At first it just felt strange, and then it hurt a little as she was stretched, and then she was surprised when her body tried to shit it out.

"Relax," he whispered in her ear.

"How?" she moaned.

"It'll feel good. Give it a chance. Remember - wonderful orgasm."

"Right." She mumbled, but then she realized that she was starting to feel an orgasm building. It can't be because of the cock in her ass. It was the nanites. But it did feel like all the other fantastic, nanite-driven orgasms she'd loved so, since the things were introduced into her body.

And as she felt him pushing and pumping and filling her ass with his cock, she felt the pleasures of her orgasm growing, and growing.

"Those damn nanites," she moaned, just before her orgasm hit, powerfully and delightfully.

He heard her suck in her breath and stiffen as her O hit, and with the realization that she was indeed climaxing from the ass fucking, he himself came, filling her behind.

He pumped until he was empty, and continued for a while afterward, until his cock started to shrink.

He did his best to stay inside her as she moaned and collapsed onto her belly, lost as always in the amplified pleasures of her orgasm.

He wound up laying on top of her, crushing her body into the mattress and her face into the pillow.

She turned her head to the side to catch her breath, but otherwise didn't move.

She didn't complain. She was still trying to come to terms with having enjoyed her orgasm, by being ass-fucked. It definitely left her confused; feeling good, but still disenchanted. It just seemed so slutty. But she understood, that as a 'good wife', she would be expected to be slutty for her husband.

And she was a good wife, and she wanted him to be happy.

Finally, he slid out and rolled off to lay on the bed. "You enjoyed another great orgasm, didn't you?"

Reluctantly, she answered, 'yes'.

"What?"

"Yes, I did. That was a first." She did hate to admit it; it was humiliating to say the least. She only wanted to enjoy normal sex. With her pussy filled by his cock, or perhaps his tongue.

"But I don't think I want to do that again, despite how good it felt. I just don't like the position. It seems so undignified and submissive."

"I won't force it on you. But I have to say, I kind of liked it. It was definitely different, and my cock liked the tightness." He added a theatrical chuckle, sounding like Count Dracula.

She huffed. "Your cock would like anything."

They laid like that until his cock finally slid out of her. He rolled off and immediately slid off the bed and shuffled into the bathroom.

When he went to clean his cock, he was grossed out by the combination of cum, lubricant and the tiny amount of shit that covered his prick.

If we ever do screw like that again, and I hope we will, she'll have to take an enema first. Then he chuckled, 'like that will ever happen.'

When, a few minutes later he stepped back into the bedroom, Reagan was waiting, anxious to get in. She was holding a towel to her behind.

"You usually let me clean up first," she mumbled as she pushed past him.

"Sorry, I was pretty gross."

"I'm gross too." She replied as she slammed the door.

He climbed into the bed, understanding that he'd probably never get that sex again. Although she did get another wonderful orgasm out of it...

When she came out, she didn't want to talk about it, so they just kissed goodnight, and went to sleep.

It had been another eventful day. Only their second on the island.

+++++++++++

Reagan took a long hot shower that morning, after the sun woke them up.

She was still annoyed by the sex last night. Even though she had enjoyed it, despite herself.

Instead of dwelling on that, she focused on, and admired the now obvious changes to her body. The manual they'd provided had predicted that her breast enhancements would be complete on day three, and they did look wonderfully large to her that morning.

She wondered how much more they would grow - she wasn't sure how big D-cup breasts would be on her body. It was one thing to see them on other women, but she was sure it would be different on her.

They did feel heavy. And when she bounced on her toes, they shook much more energetically than her old, smaller boobs had.

She liked them a lot...

Her hair had grown out, and changed color and consistency. Much fuller and the color much lighter. It took her longer to brush it all out and get it into some shape. A trip to the beauty parlor was called for. But she had to admit that it looked good on her.

And her nails were now much longer, she guessed a half-inch beyond her finger tips already. She hoped they were done - this length is already becoming problematic. Awkward to deal with. Although they did look sexy on her fingertips.

When she stepped out into the room, Karter was out on the patio, enjoying the morning air, watching the passing clouds, and the parade of attractive guests. People watching was constant entertainment with everyone at the resort.

She was fine with that, as she wanted to take some private time to experiment. Check out her limits - those imposed by the nanites.

She pulled out the bag of goodies from the store and dumped them on the bed.

First, she pulled on the tap panties. They felt loose, silky and sexy. And she hoped they'd be allowed, but they weren't. It only took a minute before she started feeling the burning and itching punishment that told her the nanites weren't happy.

Cursing under her breath, she disappointedly pulled them off and dumped them aside.

She got the same penalty from the thong. She hadn't really expected to get away with them, but she had hoped.

And when she tried on the half-bra that held her breasts beautifully high, and left her nipples uncovered didn't work, and the Cammie also produced the same itching and burning aches applied to her breasts. Damn!

Finally, she tried the slutty, crotchless pantyhose. She wore pantihose a lot, back home, when she wore skirts to work in the winter. She'd never worn the sexy ones with the open crotch before.

But she again wound-up cursing when, after only a little while wearing the things, her legs ass and crotch began to ache. But my pussy is available, she whined under her breath, as she began peeling them off.

None of it was acceptable. No loop-holes. Shit!

Having sampled everything, and been thoroughly disappointed, she sat and sulked for a few minutes before she grabbed her island phone and called Elenore, and was a little surprised when the CP councilor answered on the first ring. "Hi, Reagan, how you doing?"

"Hello Elenore, I'm alright. Sorry to bother you, but I have a couple questions."

"No bother, that's what I'm here for. Really, call me any time."

"Okay, I've been experimenting with my wardrobe, trying to find some sort of lingerie I could wear under my dresses."

"Any luck?" Elenore asked, and Reagan thought she could hear amusement in her tone.

"No. The nanites punished me every time. My body itched and burned, like when I got into some poison ivy as a kid. And that got me wondering. Back then the doctor gave me some ointment that calmed it all down until it faded. Could I use something like that - a topical anesthetic, or some such to stop the ache?"

"I'm sorry, Reagan, but those things generate the punishment directly to your nervous system. And they increase the intensity the longer you violate the rules. I've heard it can get bad - really bad."

"Damn!"

"What else?"

Reagan sighed, "I was also wondering about my nails. How long will they grow to be?"

"Hah, good question. I don't believe any specific length was selected, so the default is two centimeters, about three-quarters of an inch."

"That long?"

"Yes, and since it's been three days, they'll probably hit that length tomorrow. And you'll get used to them. I really

"Those little nanites are truly magical. I don't understand how they do it. Overnight they produce some sort of resin and use it to lengthen your nails. The material is awfully strong, but it can be cut or broken, and if that happens, the things just repair them just like they grow them."

"Great." Reagan said, unenthusiastically. "Next question. What about my hair, when will it stop growing, and changing?"

"Hmm. I'll have to check. Hold on for a moment.

"It looks like the length was selected at fifty centimeters, about twenty inches. It will have a slight wave and will be very blonde."

"That long?" Reagan replied, again, sounding just as distressed.

"Yes, and if you cut it, it will just grow back. It takes a little longer to grow, so your hair will hit that length in a few more days."

Their conversation stalled after that, while Elenore waited for another question. When it didn't come, she got a little worried.

"Reagan, you there?"

"Yes."

"What's wrong? Having trouble adjusting?"

"It's all so much to swallow." Reagan mumbled. "I am having fun. The sex is mind-blowing, as promised. I'm worried though about when I return to the real world."

"Oh, come now, girl. You're in sales right?"

"Yes."

"Well, when you go back to visiting customers, I'm certain that all of the men, and half the women are going to just love your new sexy self. They'll be drooling all over themselves. And as distracted as they'll be they'll buy anything and everything just to maintain the fantasy that you might sleep with them.

"You'll be the same skilled and knowledgeable salesperson, you were before, but more gorgeous, than you were.

"And hell, your bosses will be the same. They're just a bunch of dirty old men, right?"

Reagan laughed, "yes, they are."

"And they'll be happy when your numbers jump, correct? So, no hassles there."

"Yes, they will."

"So, I'm right? Back home, on the job, your new beauty will be a benefit. Not an obstacle."

"I suppose," she admitted, and the more she pictured her time with her collection of clients, the more suspected that Reagan was correct.

Elenore gave her a few minutes to think and then moved on to another topic she felt the girl would be pleased with.

"Your breasts should be pretty full by now. Like them?"

"Yes, I like them a lot. They're a dream of mine, fulfilled."

"And I'm certain that Karter loves them."

Reagan laughed. "Of course. He loves everything."

"Well, that was the idea. Your marriage has indeed been refreshed, right?"

"Yes."

"Well then, win, win."

Reagan chuckled. "Yes."

"There is one aspect of my breasts though that I'm finding surprising."

"Good surprise or bad surprise?"

"Not sure. My nipples seem more sensitive than ever before. I was wondering if the nanites have anything to do with that. I don't recall any mention of it in the docs you gave me."

Elenore paused for a moment. "Give me a minute; let me check on something."

Reagan waited for a couple minutes before Elenore replied.

"I found something. Apparently, that's a new feature of the latest nanite software release. The breast enhancement nanite suite. They tickle your nerve ends to give you more pleasure.

"And when we printed out your manual, we missed the mention of that upgrade. Sorry."

Reagan chuckled. "No problem; feels good.

"But is there anything else that was missed?"

"Oh. I hope not. We shouldn't have missed that. I'm really sorry." Elenore replied.

Reagan could tell that Elenore was really mortified by the omission, but it was a little thing. And a nice thing, too.

She was feeling a lot better after the woman's pep talk. A whole lot better.

But even though she was feeling better about the whole Perfect Wife package, she was still peeved with Karter for springing it on her.

The two of them chatted about the weather and the resort for a while after that, until Karter came in and interrupted their girl talk.

"Who was that?" he asked curiously after she'd hung up the call.

"Oh, just Elenore, I had a couple questions."

"Oh?"

She shrugged, "nothing important.

"Let's get going."

They walked out and into the big adult playground that was the central park area of the resort, and began wandering the pathways looking for somewhere to get lunch.

++++++++++++

Ultimately, they followed the sound of live Calypso music to a large, crowded bar.

Standing in line behind another couple, the woman was, like most of the guests gorgeous in only tiny bikini bottoms, and the guy looked good, but somehow overshadowed by his wife.

When the hostess greeted them, she asked if they were all together, offering them a nice table for four.

The woman turned, checked Karter and Reagan out then locked eyes with Reagan and they nodded at each other. So, the four of them wound up sharing a table.

The waitress took their drink orders, even before they started their introductions. But immediately after, Karter and Regan met Addisyn and Caleb.

A few minutes later, the four of them had easily concluded that both couples were friendly, compatible and good company for lunch. They had parallel educational backgrounds, successful careers, and reasonably similar tastes in most of the things that mattered.

Reagan particularly liked Addisyn, while Karter found Caleb to be kind of shy, more like subdued.

They spent quite a while discussing their impressions of the island - beautiful, and the other guests - also beautiful. And to themselves, they agreed that the other pair fit in with all the other guests.

Karter thought Addisyn was absolutely gorgeous, perhaps even prettier than Reagan, although the nanites were still working diligently on her improvements.

Reagan wasn't all that impressed with Caleb. He was good looking enough, but he avoided eye contact with her, just wasn't all that friendly. He didn't appear to be enjoying himself all that much, either. So, she focused on Addyson, who seemed fascinating and fun.

While they were eating, the conversation became a bit more personal, as they talked about their experiences, so far, at the resort.

Karter became overly enthusiastic when he described the wonderful time he and Reagan were having making love. How the environment was so conducive to all forms of that happy pastime.

A little embarrassed, Reagan agreed, and then took things a step further by bashfully admitted to her physical enhancements.

That set the women off on the path of beauty treatments and body shapes, while the guys listened in.

Karter was pleased when his wife, seemed both pleased and content when she described her new chest and hair.

It was Reagan who realized that neither of their new friends had responded to Karter's excited description of their sexual pleasures. It seemed odd, so she asked Addisyn if they weren't enjoying themselves in that realm.

Addyson shook her head sadly. "No, actually we're not enjoying sex." she said.

"He can't. He's being punished. The fool actually slept with our next-door neighbor. Didn't you?" she asked, staring daggers at Caleb.

"Yes," he confessed, sheepishly.

"I gave him an ultimatum. Divorce or a Chasti-Permalock year."

Karter who had been feeling sorry for the guy, perked up at the mention.

"Hey, we know that company," he said, intrigued. "Their nanites are responsible for Reagan's changes."

"Oh, really." Addisyn replied, enthusiastically. Then she waved toward her man. "Under his swim suit he's locked away with a cup. Held on by some nanite magnetic magic. It's not permanent. I can release him. But as part of his punishment. I won't do it while we're here, He has to suffer, looking at all the beautiful women, like you, who are all busily fucking their men. But knowing he can't get any until we're back home.

"The only problem is that it deprives me of cock.

"Oh, he sucks me off every night as part of his penance, and he's quite good at it, but I'm deprived almost as much as he is."

"More," Caleb moaned.

"Oh, hush. Yes, I get my orgasms, but I'd be getting better ones if you hadn't been such a dog."

Reagan thought it was an awfully mean thing to do to the poor guy. Although he did deserve punishment for cheating, Addisyn's approach seemed excessive, though.

+++++++++++

The four of them sat there for several more hours, enjoying each other's company.

Reagan very much enjoyed chatting with her new friend Addisyn. She did continue to feel sorry for Caleb and his locked-away cock; although there was something bizarrely erotic about the whole arrangement.

And after a while Caleb loosened up and he and Karter began talking sports and work, and other, normal guy topics. They avoided discussing the beautiful women passing by. That subject was taboo for a guy locked in a chastity device, who had already cheated on his wife once.

The girls eventually began sharing more details of their challenges - Reagan's perfect wife package and Addisyn's deprived sex life, attributed to Caleb's inability to service her.

Actually, there was little more to be said about Caleb, but Addisyn wanted to hear every aspect of Reagan's enhancements and life rules. And Reagan felt comfortable enough with her new friend to share most of them.

Over the next hour Reagan described all of the changes to body and soul, provided by CP's nanite technology. The things that made her a perfect wife, and would presumably save their marriage.

"Wow. I didn't know CP provided all of that." Addisyn said in awe. "And you're enjoying all of them?"

"Well, I wouldn't say that. The sex is indeed fantastic, and I like my breasts and my new hair. But the dress code is frustrating and humiliating." And she gave Karter a dirty look.

He had been eavesdropping, while still talking to Caleb about the upcoming NHL season. They both enjoyed watching hockey. He saw the look, but ignored it.

"Your hair is lovely, and kindly refrain from discussing your wonderful orgasms around me." Addisyn replied, putting on a show of her own frustrations.

Reagan chuckled and stuck her tongue out, "sorry."

The two of them spent more time discussing the challenges of Regan's dress code. Addyson understood how difficult it would be back in the civilized world, but she was confident that Regan could overcome those trials and tribulations.

Reagan reluctantly agreed, adding, "I'll have to."

She hadn't intended to mention the Total Commitment restrictions, but feeling more relaxed with her new friend, she decided it kind of fit in with the denial the other pair was dealing with, so she gingerly explained how her nanites wouldn't allow her to enjoy orgasms with anyone other than her husband.