Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. It must be hell, being here among all this skin and sex, all locked up like that."

"Oh, it is." He whined.

"I feel bad for you, but you did screw up, royally."

"I know."

They walked back to the beach, side-by-side. He actually felt a little better. She hadn't condemned him. She'd actually been supportive, and he appreciated that. Confession is good for the soul.

Reagan though was then only thinking about Karter and Addisyn - dying to know how things had gone with the seduction and their screwing.

When they walked up, Addisyn was lounging, contentedly on the big couch, while Karter was sitting staring out to sea, looking dejected.

Confused, Caleb climbed up next to his wife, and they cuddled together, comfortably. He figured that now he'd find out what the girls had been plotting. Whatever it was, from the look of things, Karter lost.

"How did it go?" Reagan asked, innocently, but with a little giggle.

Addisyn turned to her and chuckled. "Well, I had a good time." Then she turned to her man. "Sorry lover, but I needed some relief. And since you can't..."

She leaned in to kiss him as he muttered, "I understand." But he didn't; not yet anyway. He sensed there was more to the story.

"You don't look like you enjoyed yourself," Reagan said as she sat down next to her husband and wrapped an arm around him. He didn't react; just sat there quietly.

"What happened? Tell me."

She gave him a couple minutes, to fess up, but when he didn't, she looked over at her girlfriend.

"He couldn't..." she started, but Karter interrupted. "I couldn't cum."

"He got nice and hard for me. So, I enjoyed it." Addisyn then explained, pleasantly.

"But you couldn't enjoy the sex, with this pretty lady? Just because she's not your wife."

It took a minute for him to understand. Or to think he did. "What do you mean?"

"I don't think you understood all of the aspects of the Total Commitment nanite system. They apply to both of us, my love. I learned that the other day when Elenore and I talked. Neither of us can enjoy sex with someone else. It doesn't just apply to your perfect wife."

He sat there, shocked, for several minutes, before he mumbled, "I didn't see that when I signed you up.

"Yah, I guess not, you were only focused on me. Making me the perfect wife."

"Uh, huh," he mumbled, again.

"You missed the whole concept. Total commitment means total. Both of us. I don't see it as a big problem, for either of us." She explained, happily.

He thought for only a couple minutes, while he came to grips with the revelation. It wouldn't be a problem, especially now. But it was till a shock. He had nanites inside him, controlling his cock.

Finally, he snapped out of it. "But why this? With Addisyn."

"She needed a good time, and like everything else, it needed to be tested.

"It's not that bad, is it? You do have your perfect wife, and I'll always be willing."

He nodded.

At that point, Addisyn decided that she'd heard enough and that her friends needed some alone time, so she climbed off the lounge and grabbed Caleb's hand, to lead him off toward the water. There, they waded out into the surf, away from the other two.

After they'd left, he leaned back to get comfortable next to his wife, but he remained silent for quite a while, still thinking. He understood now about the total commitment enhancement, and how it applied to him, just like it did to his wife, but he remained stunned by the arrangement.

Reagan though, watching him come to terms with the nanite package, was quite pleased. It wasn't just because of the revenge; it was more a feeling of balance. Quid pro quo. She and her lover were united in their restrictions. More committed than ever to each other. She liked that.

After a while he turned to her. "Wait, I can't even masturbate to an orgasm?"

"No, just like me, you can't," she told him. "Why would you want to whack-off, when you have me?" Reagan asked indignantly.

"And now, neither of us can cheat, not that it was ever an issue." She added.

"I'd never cheat on you."

"Of course not, I'm the perfect wife," she said giggling. And she realized that she was now feeling even more comfortable with her nanite package. She wasn't alone...

It was an hour later when, wet and laughing, Addisyn and Caleb returned from the water, and stood over them drying off.

"You two okay?" she asked.

"Yes," Reagan replied, pleasantly.

"Yes," Karter answered, but he didn't sound nearly as pleased.

"Good, it's getting late and we're hungry. How about we all go up and get something to eat."

Reagan jumped up and grabbed Karter's hand to pull him off the lounge. "Come along lover. I think you need a drink."

"That I do." He mumbled, as he stood up.

Everyone took a few minutes to pull on their clothes, and the two couples walked off to find a restaurant. The women in better moods than the men.

++++++++++++

Dinner was actually fun for all of them. The food was great and the alcohol plentiful.

Karter, in particular, seemed to have gotten over his funk, and by the end of the evening he was laughing with the others, at the stories and jokes they were exchanging.

Regan was relieved by that. She had been worried about his reaction, but he seemed to be over his surprise, and his new limitation. Although she didn't really think he had all that much to be upset about. Not like what she was dealing with.

But she was getting used to her enhancements and restrictions.

After one last round of drinks, they said their farewells and split up. It had been an eventful day for all of them.

++++++++++++++++

Back in their suite, Reagan jumped into her husband's arms. "I need you. Fuck me please," she said happily as she kissed him.

He kissed her back, enthusiastically, and then quickly stripped off his swim suit.

Laughing excitedly, she pulled off her dress, and kicked off her shoes.

They crawled onto the mattress, clumsily, mixing in kisses, gropes and giggles.

With her on her back and him sprawled on top, she used a hand to gently push him up, breaking off another kiss. "Is it really that bad? Being dependent on your perfect wife for all of your sexual gratification?" she asked.

"No," he sighed. "It was just a surprise. I wasn't prepared for that."

"But it was okay to surprise me with the whole Perfect Wife package, but that one little surprise was so mind-boggling? That's not right." She said, sounding like she was getting upset. Rightfully so.

"You're right. And how can I be upset when I do have the perfect wife?"

"Damn right!"

Their love making that night was more passionate than ever before. Both of them really felt the need for release. Karter because of his aborted attempt with Addisyn, and Reagan due to the long day of abstinence.

++++++++++

The next couple days passed quickly and peacefully. Almost boring in their relaxed sameness.

Of course, there was a lot of sex - as much as Karter could handle. Reagan enjoyed every minute of it; her orgasms were always wonderfully enjoyable.

And during those days and nights, she found herself getting more and more used to her restrictions and more pleased with her improved body, as well as with the always enjoyable enhanced orgasms.

She was becoming his perfect wife, and it wasn't that bad...

And as she relaxed, Karter watched and grew happier and happier. It was all working perfectly. They were the happy couple they once were. Actually, better.

Reagan's only worry centered on her persistent craving for sex. She always wanted more. She wasn't sure if it was the nanites encouraging her sex drive, or if because it just felt so very good. She admitted to herself that she was indeed becoming addicted to sex. Isn't that what a nymphomaniac is? She asked herself repeatedly, and her answer was always 'yes'.

When she brought up her concerns and conclusions to Karter, he wasn't worried. "I don't think it's a bad thing. I'm sure you'll get used to it. I'm confident that you can control yourself."

She wasn't particularly pleased with his answer, but she did find that she could force her desires aside for as many as eight hours at a time. At home that would be enough to cover a short work day. But still...

Outside of their frequent sex sessions, they did many of the normal vacation activities. They ate, drank and lounged around enjoying the views of the island, the ocean and the other guests.

It did bother her that she was unable to play tennis, a sport she enjoyed, or golf with Karter - a game she was terrible at.

After her time at the beach with Addisyn, she had surrendered to the idea of swimming naked, and the two of them did get in their exercise in both the big pool or back out in the ocean.

To swim and soak in the pool, she just hurried the relatively short distance from their room to the water and then jumped in, ignoring anyone she encountered along the way. Of course, Karter was always there to support her.

She still found it embarrassing - old scruples were difficult to forget.

The pool was huge, wider in some areas and narrow in others, where the water flowed around the islands that dotted the central courtyard, and carried restaurants, bars and gardens that made the resort so special. The two of them floated, swam and splashed around happily like a couple of kids.

That became a favorite pastime. In both the pool and in the ocean. Reagan spent hours naked in the water, and moving between the pool and the room, or the surf and a beach cabana.

And, of course, on one evening their fun and games had culminated in yet another glorious fucking, but this time in the water, in a small semi-private cove set into the side of the pool.

That pool escapade was so successful, it was repeated several times over the following days.

The sessions in the room occurred often, as well. And twice, Reagan even agreed to accept his cock in her ass. She had agreed to it, only because she knew that it would feel almost as good as when his cock filled her pussy.

Although she refused his suggestion that she clean herself out with an enema beforehand. That was too disagreeable, and if he wanted to push his cock up there, he'd have to put up with whatever was already there.

He didn't argue the issue.

Afterwards, despite her continued dislike for that form of sex, she did indeed enjoy the orgasms.

There were times when Karter had a difficult time keeping up, and on several occasions, unable to get his cock to perform, he resorted to using his tongue on her pussy.

She enjoyed those orgasms, too. The nanite assisted orgasms were always wonderfully fantastically enjoyable - each and every one.

++++++++++++

Out and about, around the resort, they encountered many other couples. In most cases the guys were clearly enamored with Reagan. There were even some women, similarly attracted to her.

But as the days passed, she could tell, that Karter was getting a little bored with their routine. It occurred to her that even if she couldn't participate in some of the activities the resort offered, he could, so she suggested he play a round of golf, or try some deep-sea fishing.

"I'll spend the day at the spa, getting pampered. My hair could use some work and my nails, too," she said to encourage him.

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Of course not. We're here for fun, and that doesn't mean we have to spend every minute together, doing the same things."

He left early the next morning to catch the fishing boat, while she relaxed for a while and then headed over to the spa for her appointments.

She had a heavenly time at the resort's luxurious spa. The crew there pampered her from head to toe. Her nails, now two long centimeters past her fingertips, were painted and polished. She discussed the desired color for quite a while with the manicurist before settling on a pearlescent white.

Upon seeing her bimbo wrist bracelet, the woman had suggested a Barbie pink, but Reagan refused that option, even though it was probably appropriate.

The two of them did agree that if she worked a little more to deepen her tan, the long whitish nails would look fabulous.

She was embarrassed when she warned the hairdressers that her hair was nanite-driven. But they took the news without comment and refrained from trimming or coloring. They simply washed, conditioned and brushed it all out. There was a lot of it. And it was still growing.

Up to that point, she hadn't paid a lot of attention to her new hair, concerned as she was by other issues, like her constant desire for sex. But now, after their ministrations, when she looked in the mirror, she was astounded. Her mane had never looked so good, and not just because it was blonde.

It was long and full and had natural waves that made it look even more beautiful. She did look like a model or movie star!

She was reminded of old photos of an actress, Farrah Fawcett, the woman had been a sexy TV star back before she was born.

She left the spa feeling wonderful - beautiful and sexy.

++++++++++

After a late lunch alone at a bar, where she was hit on by no less than four men, three couples and two women, she went back to the suite, stripped down and laid out to work on her tan on their patio.

And despite her increasing desire for sex, she eventually dozed off.

Karter, woke her up, later. "You're looking lovely, but sunburned, my love."

"Huh?" she said, startled awake.

He sat on the edge of the lounge chair. "Your smooth skin is looking awfully red. Come on inside and let me rub in some lotion."

"Oh, I fell asleep," she mumbled as she allowed him to help her up and walk her inside.

"You look sunburned, yourself," she said as they walked inside.

"I am. I can feel it," he admitted.

"Well, take a quick shower, you smell like fish, and then you can rub me down."

He smiled, and looked at her for a moment. "You must be horny."

"Damn right! Now hurry up. You can cover me with lotion before you fill me with cum." She giggled, and wiggled her boobs at him.

"Yes, dear. Anything you say, dear." he replied enthusiastically, and laughed as he hurried into the bathroom.

She heard the water start, and then vaguely heard him call out. "You know I'm tired, weather-beaten and hungry. But I'll be happy to service you before we go out for food."

She laughed. "You'd better service me, you cad. My overactive libido is all your fault!"

"Blame the nanites."

"They're all your fault, too!"

"Oh, yah. I guess you're right."

"Oh, shut up' and hurry."

He rushed out six minutes later, bottle of lotion in hand, and still dripping. Laughing, he grabbed her, and they hugged and kissed for a while before he began rubbing the cool and soothing cream all over her smooth and soft body.

She moaned and shivered; it felt so good. But it also exacerbated her serious need for a good screwing.

So as soon as he had covered the majority of her skin, she dragged him firmly onto the bed where she climbed up to straddle him, so she could ride him to two hugely satisfying orgasms in quick succession.

With difficulty, he held off until she was in the midst of her second one, before he came, energetically inside her.

After a lengthy recovery, he pulled on a pair of shorts, she dressed, and they went out to find the food they both needed.

They stayed out late that night, eating and drinking, then totally exhausted they returned to their room and went straight to bed. No sex that night. The first quiet night since they arrived.

++++++++++++

They were just finishing their breakfast, the next morning, when a couple came up and sat down at the table next to them.

They were an attractive couple, young, fit and both of them were naked.

After they'd settled in and ordered, the guy looked around, bashfully, and noticed Karter checking them out.

The two guys smiled hesitantly and nodded uncomfortably at each other.

The naked guy sighed. "I'm still trying to come to terms with being naked out in public.

"I'm Barry and this is my wife, Sally. We just arrived, last night."

"Hi, welcome to paradise. I'm Reagan and he's Karter.

"A lot of folks don't bother with swim suits around here." Reagan replied, trying to be both friendly and supportive.

Barry held up his left wrist displaying a green wristband, then gestured to his wife. "Sally thought it would be fun to sign us up for the Nudist package. She's always been a bit of an exhibitionist. That's one of the things that drew me to her. But it isn't me," he said, shaking his head sadly and blushing.

"Oh, come on, Barry. You can see that clothing is optional, around here," Sally said, exasperated.

"So how does that package work?" Karter asked.

Sally answered. "We had to strip upon arrival and they secured all of our clothes. We have nothing to wear, so we have to go everywhere, naked." She finished with a happy giggle. She was clearly enjoying herself.

"Couldn't you just buy something at the shops?" Karter asked.

"No. They won't sell us any clothes, with these wristbands." Barry said, exasperated. "And besides, if any staff member saw us, covered, they'd rat us out. We can't even hide behind towels."

"We had to provide a 'violation deposit of ten thousand dollars, each. If we're caught breaking the rules, we forfeit our deposit, and get sent home early." Sally added.

"Wow. So now you're stuck for the duration?"

"Yes," Sally said happily. "I'm enjoying it."

"But, I'm not." He added.

She laughed. "Especially when he sees a beautiful woman, like you, and his cock acts up."

Barry blushed.

Karter, laughed. "I understand, I do appreciate my swim trunks." Then he turned to look at Sally. "I've been encouraging Reagan to just go nude, but she refuses."

Sally nodded toward Reagan. "You certainly could. I enjoy the freedom, and I have to admit, I like showing off."

She then looked, critically, at Reagan. "You do look a little overdressed."

"I only have the two options; dresses or naked." She replied, a little sadly. "It's a long story."

"Oh?"

Reagan shrugged. "We came here to revitalize our marriage. I've been too focused on my career lately, so we planned for some quality together time.

"My husband, took it a step farther and signed me up for the Perfect Wife package. And it's working, all I can think about is sex." She paused, smiling.

But then sighed and resumed. "But there are some aspects that are a pain. I can only wear a dress, with nothing underneath, or go completely naked, ever. A bunch of tiny little robots, nanites, punish me if I wear anything else."

"Huh?" both Barry and Sally asked, in unison. They were clearly fascinated.

Reagan spent the next ten minutes describing the technology as well as her enhancements and the requirements of the package. Both the positive and negative aspects.

"And this was his idea, not yours?" Sally asked after she'd heard it all.

Karter cringed.

Reagan noticed. "Yes, but I had agreed to do anything to save our relationship. And it does seem to be working."

Her husband breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Sally turned to her man, "don't get any ideas."

Barry smiled and held up his hands, in surrender. "Who me?

"But she did say that her new, enhanced orgasms are wonderful. Wouldn't you like that?"

"Yes, but no thanks to the rest," his wife answered.

When the server delivered Barry's and Sally's meals, Reagan decided that it was time for them to get going. They said their farewells, and headed out.

As they walked back to their room along the pathway, for more sex, Karter stopped and pulled her into a hug. "You really think it's working?"

She gave him a kiss. "Yes, don't you?"

"Absolutely."

"But I'm still worried about how it will work, back at home."

They kissed, again.

"You'll work it out."