Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Fun and Games.
7k words
4.57
4.1k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Fetish, Modification, Chasti-Permalock) Fun and games

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous parts of Perfect Wife, first.

When Karter and Reagan walked into the restaurant, they saw Addisyn and Caleb already at a table, so they moved right over and exchanged greetings and hugs. The women were affectionate and the men friendly.

Karter jumped and the girls laughed, when, while Addisyn hugged him, she slipped a hand down and massaged his cock.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. I haven't handled a real cock in weeks." She explained, with a playful smile.

He blushed, while Caleb looked stricken.

After everyone had settled into their chairs she turned to Reagan. "I know you need him, and his cock frequently, but is there any chance you'd loan his prick to me for a good time?"

Reagan giggled. "Sorry, my dear, but I need him able and ready far too often."

The girls again laughed.

"Hey, you two. I am right here, and so is your husband," Karter said feigning indignity.

Again, there was a lot of laughing. Even Caleb joined in.

++++++++++

Their fun times continued throughout their meal. Good food and good company...

Halfway through, Addisyn got their attention.

"We've rented one of those beach cabanas for the afternoon. With snacks and bar service.

"There's room on the big crib inside for four, if you'd like to join us. "We can lay about, tan and enjoy the sand and surf."

Reagan looked at Karter, who shrugged and smiled.

"Sounds like fun. We'd love to." She replied, pleasantly.

"Great! Should be fun."

++++++++++

Their meal finished, the four of them left for the boardwalk and the beach.

Reagan struggled to walk on the sand in her high heels, but Karte helped and she finally made it to the cozy little cabana their friends had reserved for the rest of the day.

It consisted of a three-sided cover over a large lounge - comfortably cushioned and almost bed-like. Easily accommodating four adults. There were several pillows and a couple of light blankets piled on top.

The beach-hut included a couple of tables to hold drinks and snacks and a basket full of fluffy beach-towels. There was also a box full of snorkeling gear, that interested the guys.

"This is nice," Reagan said, impressed.

Everyone agreed, as they scanned the surroundings.

Just then a waiter appeared, and they ordered drinks and snacks - wonderful.

Karter and Caleb immediately grabbed some of the gear and headed out toward the water.

Addisyn, watched and laughed at their antics as they plowed through the surf to get into the deeper water. "Shall we try the water, too?" she asked.

Reagan hesitated for a moment. The only way she could swim was, naked, and she was still fighting embarrassment, when naked in public. But the water was too inviting, and she was comfortable enough with Addisyn to act the exhibitionist in front of her.

"Sure," she said as she began stripping.

In solidarity, Allison stripped off her own bikini bottoms. Reagan was surprised, but appreciated the gesture.

Reagan was surprised, intrigued actually when she noticed that Addisyn has a pretty little pink heart tattooed on her mound, right above her slit. It looked delicate and feminine and unobtrusive, as well.

Addisyn, caught her staring, and chuckled. "You like?"

Reagan blushed, caught out. "I do, really. It's sweet. Not trampy."

Addisyn smiled. "I got it a long time ago, for Caleb. I do love the clown. And I'm certain he loves me, but he does need to suffer for making his stupid mistake.

"I'll let him out sometime soon. But not until we get home."

"Good." Reagan said, pleased. She liked both of them.

"Ever thought about getting a tattoo?" Addisyn asked.

"I have, but never wanted to mark my body.

"And now, it's perfectly smooth, not a mark on it, so I'm not inclined to ink it."

Addisyn nodded. "Well, this is the place, if you change your mind. I understand they have fantastic artists, here."

Reagan didn't respond. She did like her friend's delicate little heart.

The two women then ran off, laughing into the surf, ignoring anyone who might be watching. This was Paradise Isle, after all.

Their husbands, off in the deep water didn't even notice.

++++++++

Totally water-logged, and happily beat, the girls waded out and stumbled back to the shade of the cabana. There they grabbed towels and sprawled out side-by-side on the thick cushions.

Mumbling about working on her tan, Addisyn tossed her towel aside and laid out naked. Reagan comfortably did the same.

The two of them closed their eyes and just enjoyed the sound of the surf and the gentle breeze that helped keep them cool.

It was indeed idyllic.

On several occasions people wandered past; walking between the line of the beach furniture and the surf-line. Reagan assumed that she and her friend made quite an attractive sight, but neither of them minded.

A while later, Addisyn stirred. "I'm jealous." she murmured.

"Oh?"

"Yes, you're getting plenty of glorious sex with your man, while I'm not getting any."

"You could unlock him."

"Nope. I refuse. He has to pay for his mistake. When we get home, though I'll probably fuck his lights out." She laughed.

A few minutes later, Addisyn sat up and looked down at her girlfriend. "You want to lend me your man for a quickie?

"I promise I won't hurt him. It would be just sex between friends. I do really feel the need."

Reagan opened her eyes wide, caught by surprise. Especially when she realized that Addisyn was serious. And her first reaction was to simply say 'no'. But then a fiendish idea began to tickle at the back of her mind.

She hesitated, "but I need all the sex I can get. The whole enhanced sex drive thing, remember?"

"I understand, but you can have him back afterword. I know he'd be empty, but..."

And then the plan coalesced. He wouldn't be empty. The Total Commitment nanites would prevent him from cumming. It would be such a surprise. He didn't know, she hadn't told him. He'd be so very frustrated and shocked. It would be perfect!

And she'd get some level of revenge for what he'd done to her.

"Addisyn, my girl. I'm starting to like the idea, but let me explain why.

"You'll get your fun, I'll get some payback, and he'll get a lot less than he expects."

Perplexed, Addisyn, murmured, "Okay, but what? Why?"

Reagan spent the next ten minutes explaining the plot she had in mind.

"You're evil!" Addisyn exclaimed, laughing. "And I'm all for it. Although you won't get to observe the event"

"Frankly, I don't want to. He is my husband. I love him, and I don't really want to see him making love to another woman."

Addisyn sighed. "I understand. But it's not love, just sex. And he won't enjoy it." She paused to giggle, "but I will. He'll just be my male sex doll with a dildo."

Reagan chuckled and relaxed a little. She kept telling herself that it wasn't like he'd be cheating on her. Nothing like Caleb had done to his wife.

+++++++++

Their evil plans made, with both women thrilled and excited, they returned to the water to again play and cool off.

They're still there, riding the swells in the shallows, only their heads above water and their feet bouncing om the bottom when the guys finally realize that they're there. They swim rapidly back to join up.

"You're out here!" Karter shouts happily as he gets near.

"Yes, we're skinny dipping." Addisyn replied, laughing.

"She talked me into it." Reagan adds, giggling.

He swam and then floundered through the shallows until he was able to pull his lover into a hug and kiss.

They held each other for a while as the water pushes them around.

"Hey!" Reagan screeches as she feels her man's hands reaching down to cup her ass.

"Watch it there, mister. I'm horny enough."

"We could do it right here." He replies happily.

"Not in front of our friends."

"Yes, it might kill my Caleb." Addisyn laughs. He had followed Karter, and was now standing next to her.

"It probably would," he moans pitifully.

They all laughed, even him.

"Maybe some other time," Reagan giggles and whispers, just loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Absolutely."

The four of them played around in the surf for a while before they agreed they'd had enough.

As the two girls led the way, the guys followed up onto the beach. They paused, stunned at the wonderful sight of their two women naked walking hand-in-hand up the beach toward the little pavilion.

Karter moans and his cock bulges, while Caleb groans and grabs at his infernal cup.

Arriving, they all grabbed towels from the basket and dried off before climbing onto the king-sized lounge inside.

The girls remained gloriously nude.

"Hey, you guys are still wet." Allyson said pointing toward their swim suits.

"Yah, strip before you join us." Reagan added, giggling.

Reagan didn't mind, he started wondering if the girls had something in mind. A foursome? He'd never tried it, and with Caleb incapacitated, it would have to be more of a threesome.

Caleb wasn't all that thrilled, no one other than Allyson and the CP tech had seen his cup, and he didn't want the humiliation. But as Karter wrapped the towel around his waist and then reached under to strip off his suit, he resignedly did the same thing.

The girls watched, and smiled devilishly, but made no further comment.

Reagan, curious, wanted to get a look at Caleb's chastity device, but didn't get the chance.

The four of them then stretched out, comfortably and happily, with the naked girls in the middle, and the guys protectively, on the outside.

A few minutes later a waiter showed up and took another set of drink orders.

When he came up, Reagan almost grabbed at her towel to cover herself, but when Addisyn didn't bother, she decided not to, either. Let the guy look and admire.

The server returned a few minutes later, delivered their drinks and left again seemingly undistracted by the view, much to Reagan's relief. She realized that she still wasn't used to being naked in public.

They drank, admired the idyllic view and relaxed until slowly, they, one-by-one simply drifted off to sleep.

++++++++++

Karter woke up some time later, sensing something was wrong. And when he felt the cushions next to him, Reagan wasn't there.

He looked around anxiously, and thought he spotted her, in her dress, walking with Caleb far down the beach.

He sat up and glanced over to see Addisyn sitting up on the other side of the lounge.

"Reagan had to go pick up some new dresses that were supposed to be ready for pick-up at the store. I understood that she ordered them the other day to help fill out her wardrobe.

"And Caleb volunteered to walk her over and back."

"Oh."

"She didn't want to wake you. You seemed to be really out."

"Okay." He replied, a bit uncomfortably. Here he was, alone with beautiful naked Addisyn, and she was looking at him with what he could only describe as bedroom eyes.

He didn't know what to say. He certainly didn't have it in him to back away. In fact, unable to stop himself, his eyes scanned her entire, shapely body, and when he saw the tattoo above her pussy, his cock immediately, embarrassingly came to life.

Things got even more difficult for him when she rolled over to lay right next to him on the big cushion.

He froze when she slid down to position her head over his already stiff cock. She gently grabbed it in her free hand. All he could do was moan.

"Just so you know; your lovely wife told me I was allowed, since I haven't felt a cock inside me for some time."

She giggled before she added, "she's a very giving person."

Then she leaned farther over and wrapped her lips around his cock.

Stunned, and excited, he fell back onto the cushions, enjoying the feelings far too much to protest or refuse.

He sure as hell hoped that she wasn't lying about Reagan's blessing. Shit! He could wind up with a locked away cock, like Caleb!

But, damn, it felt good. Addisyn's tongue was driving him crazy already. He was squirming and moaning quietly and passionately.

He'd be happy to give her the screwing she needed.

Before long, she pulled off and crawled up to straddle him. He moaned one last time and then watched as, on her hands and knees, she leaned down to give him a quick kiss, before she adjusted her position and lowered herself down to take his hard and damp cock inside her pussy.

It felt divine. For both of them.

"Oh, yes! I need this." She cried out.

He chuckled, happily.

She rode him energetically, pumping up and down on his dick faster and faster.

He thrust up in rhythm, and it felt good, but not nearly as wonderful as he expected. Not as great as it did when he and Reagan had sex. The feelings not nearly as pleasurable.

What the hell?

The woman was beautiful, and sexy as any woman could be, and he was certainly aroused enough. But when she got frantic and hit her orgasm, he couldn't get over the hump and reach his own climax. His cock was hard, but he got nowhere close to pumping sperm.

Stunned and confused, he watched as she enjoyed herself.

When she finished, she fell over onto her side, his still firm cock, pulling out, wet from her pussy, but not slimy with his cum.

She laid there for a moment, panting and sighing staring up at the clouds. "That felt really good, thanks, but what happened to you? You didn't cum?"

When he didn't answer, still dumbfounded by that fact, she looked his way. "Did you climax?"

"Um, no." he mumbled, confused and humiliated.

She propped herself up on an elbow to stare at him, and frowned.

"What's the matter? Aren't I pretty enough for you, or sexy enough?"

Now he really felt sick. "Oh, no! God no. You're beautiful."

"Well," she sighed. "Never mind. They'll be back soon, and then you can run off and screw your perfect wife."

And with that she rolled away, pulled her towel up to cover herself and closed her eyes.

He laid there still in shock over his inability to finish, and feeling dejected and embarrassed. He'd never, ever failed like that. It seemed impossible.

+++++++++++++

When his wife requested that he accompany Reagan on her errand, he suspected that there was something afoot. It sure seemed like she wanted to be left alone with Karter, but he wasn't terribly concerned about that. He'd always assumed that her whining about being deprived of his cock, was just another way to torture him. And he knew he owed her for his stupidity.

He did sense that the women had something going. Some scheme. His Addisyn had always enjoyed her games and plots.

So, off he went, helping sexy Reagan walk through the sand in her heels, until they arrived at the boardwalk, where they walked together into the resort complex.

On the more solid ground, Reagan pushed aside her preoccupation with what was going on behind them and switched focus to her escort. He seemed like a nice enough guy and a loving husband; she couldn't figure out why he had cheated.

"Thanks for this. It's nice of you." She said pleasantly as they began the long walk to the store.

"You're welcome."

A few steps later she decided to go for it. "So, tell me. Why did you cheat on your wife?"

When he hesitated, she reached over and took hold of his hand. "Please? I'm just curious."

He sighed. And glancing over at her, he decided, why not? He'd never fully confessed before, and she seemed receptive.

"I was drunk and stupid."

She chuckled. "We all make those mistakes."

He nodded, sadly. "This was more than a mistake.

"I'd been out late with a group from work. And I drank way too much. I drove back to our condo, anyway, and was feeling lucky I'd made it without incident.

"In the garage beneath our building I parked and made it to the elevator just as the doors were closing."

He paused, to form his words, before continuing.

"When, I got inside, Kelly our neighbor was standing there. She's a petite girl, very cute and friendly.

"She explained, that she'd forgotten her phone in her car, and remembered just as she was getting ready for bed. She'd run down, assuming that no one else would be around."

He groaned, quietly before continuing. "That explained why she was only wearing a thin PJ top and panties. And she looked fantastic."

He stopped there, and glanced over at Reagan to gauge her reaction. She just smiled and nodded; picturing the confrontation.

"Like I said, I was very drunk, and she was lovely. And apparently feeling a little lonely, too, because by the time we reached our floor, we were hugging and kissing. I really don't know how it happened; I was too far gone..."

Reagan shook her head, sadly, but didn't comment.

"We arrived at her door, it was before Addisyn's and my place; she pushed it open and we shuffled in, still holding each other."

He stopped and turned to her, looking miserable. "I never had any intention. I never cheated on Addisyn, before. It just happened.

"Afterwards, I snuck out and crawled carefully into our bed with Addy, she was dead asleep.

"In the morning I was hung-over and felt terrible about my time with Kelly. I prayed that it would all be forgotten."

When Reagan gave him a compassionate nod, they moved on, feeling bad for him she actually reached over to hold his hand as they continued on.

"But apparently someone had seen, and within days, Addisyn heard about it through the rumor mill. It was all made worse by the whispers and sniggers of the other residents.

"Of course, Addisyn was pissed, and disappointed, and humiliated.

"But she didn't kick me out. She's better than that. And we do love each other."

They walked along in silence for a while. When she glanced at him, she could see tears in his eyes. Poor fool...

He sniffled and then continued, miserably. "We already had our reservations for Paradise Isle. Looking forward to a lot of sex and fun. So, we came here, to get back together.

"And when we arrived, I got this," he said, tapping at his crotch.

"And I deserve it."

They walked quietly after that, arrived at the store, picked up her new dresses, and several minutes later dropped them off at her suite.

Inside, she stacked everything on the bed, and then stepped up to him, leaned in, and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "It will be alright. You two still love each other. I can tell."

"Thanks," he mumbled. But he was feeling a little better.

"But I have to ask. Can I see?" She'd only gotten a glance at the thing, back at the beach, and she was terribly curious about it. Although she wasn't sure why...

He looked at her for a moment, uncertain, and uncomfortable. But not wanting to refuse her, he sighed before pulling down his swim trunks to reveal his chastity cup.

And to Reagan, that's what it looked like. A shiny, silver metal cup that covered his cock and balls. And it was tiny. His poor prick must be crushed inside that thing.

She reached toward him, but then paused, looking at him, for permission. He blushed but nodded, and stood still for her. She smiled, and actually knelt down for a good look. On the floor in front of him she reached up to touch his covering.

It was indeed metal, perhaps aluminum, and it fit tightly between his legs and against his skin. There were three drain holes down at the bottom, so he could pee, she supposed.

He took a deep breath. "Somehow the nanites hold it in place. Supposedly they'll release for Addisyn."

He sounded wretched, and her inspection complete she stood up and again gave him a little kiss on the cheek.