Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Living it.
6.9k words
4.58
3.3k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Fetish, Modification, Chasti-Permalock) Living it

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous parts of Perfect Wife, first.

Reagan woke up that morning feeling better than she had all week. No longer just resigned to her new body and lifestyle. she's become accustomed enough to enjoy much of it. She was now feeling confident that her marriage was secure and that she'd be able to function as Karter's perfect wife.

Even when back at home and at work.

Of course, at the top of the list of good things, was the wonderful orgasms. They almost make everything else worth it.

She had learned to accept and somewhat control her accelerated sex drive. It remained a constant distraction, her body constantly demanding the pleasure of more sex, but she was able to push those urges to the background and focus on whatever else was important to her at the moment. At least for a few hours. But here and now, she didn't have any reason to hold off for too long.

It was Karter who couldn't keep up. His own, male sex drive always took several hours to recharge, and with him unable to satisfy her for those periods of time, Reagan had to control herself.

She did love the physical changes made to her body. Her beautiful dreamed-of breasts make her feel pretty and sexy. Her long full, blonde hair is indeed luxurious and beautiful, and she's gotten used to her new sexy fingernails. They're no longer so very annoying.

Actually, she sees them as a fun asset, and she put them to good use during that morning's sex session.

For their mid-morning fuck, she'd tried something new. In stead of encouraging Karter to jump her bones, or shoving him down so she could mount and ride him to yet another enjoyable orgasm, she pushed and pulled him down onto his stomach, and then straddled him to sit on the back of his thighs.

Confused, he complied knowing that eventually, she'd get around to the screwing part.

Laying there, he jumped and groaned when she began running her long nails down his spine. It hurt, tickled and aroused him all at the same time.

She giggled happily at his reaction. "You like? You ordered them."

He moaned in reply, as she continued to scratch his poor back.

He did try to fight it, but she held him down, and he didn't really want to throw her off. Her scratches got more painful when he resisted.

She kept it up, both the scratching and the chuckling, until he began begging her to stop.

When his back was covered in obvious but relatively harmless scratch marks, she slid further down so she could work on his ass.

She laughed when his reaction, both his groans and his shuddering, became even more energetic. A couple of times she had to scold him while she grabbed him with her claws to force him to behave.

She finished by giving each of his ass cheeks a vicious spank. "Hush," she ordered when he screeched. "you'll attract the neighbors!"

She massaged his sore butt for a moment then ordered him to roll over, lifting herself just enough so he could move.

Reluctantly, but unable to refuse, he rolled over. Groaning anew when he settled on his backside. He did appreciate the view. Her body was beautiful!

After settling on his knees, she leaned down for a moment to kiss the tip of his cock, and encourage him to behave.

He moaned, hoping that she'd do more, but instead she squirmed up onto his thighs and began scratching him again, down his chest, slowly and sensually from his throat all the way down to his groin. At that, his moaning began again, and it soon turned into louder groans.

She chuckled delightedly and again reminded him that the long sexy nails were his idea.

After thoroughly working over his chest and belly, she turned her attention to his very hard cock, and firm, full balls.

This time, as she ran her nails around his groin, he almost thrust her off, but she rode him out, preventing him from getting too exuberant, by grabbing his sex with her sharp daggers.

"Relax, you'll hurt yourself. I don't want to be screwed by a bloody cock." she scolded.

By that point he wanted to be inside her more than anything...

Just watching her beautiful body, torturing him, was driving him insane. More so than the erotic pain of her clawing. Her clear, smooth skin, beautiful breasts and her thick full hair were as gorgeous as he had hoped and dreamed they'd be.

Damn! She was a perfect wife.

And her evil smile was captivating. He'd never seen her look so devilish - like a wicked witch enjoying herself. And it turned him on even more.

Finally, she laughed delightedly, more of a cackle, and began shifting to position her pussy over his tortured dick.

"Are you ready, my love?" she asked, still chuckling.

"Oh, God, yes!" he moaned.

She laughed as she lowered herself down onto him, slowly, sighing happily at the feel of it.

He whimpered, it felt so good.

They quickly built up an energetic rhythm and it wasn't long before first she, and then he reached their climaxes. Hers was as fantastic as ever, and his was as good as it gets.

It was quite a while before she decided she was finished. His cock was already quite shrunken by then, but she wanted as much as she could get out of it.

Contentedly, she slithered to lay down on top of him, and the contact stung at the scratches on his chest. But he didn't mind at all.

They laid, cuddling like that for quite a while before she began whispering in his ear.

"That was fun, wasn't it?"

"Um..."

"Oh, come on. When you picked these nails for your perfect wife, it wasn't just because they look good, was it?"

"Well. Yes."

"You didn't think about how cumbersome they'd be for me?"

"No."

"Or how much fun I could have when I applied them to your body?"

"Definitely not."

She laughed.

"Well, too bad. I had a lot of fun, just now. So, you'd better get used to it."

+++++++++++++

When they dressed to go out for lunch, he went to pull a-shirt on, but she immediately stopped him.

"What's with the shirt?"

"Look at all my scratches."

"I like them. It shows off who's boss, so, strip that off."

"Reagan." he said, protesting with his tone.

"Karter'" she replied. "Am I not your perfect wife?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then follow your perfect wife's instructions. If you ever want a return performance, take off that shirt, and show off my handywork."

He debated with himself for only a moment. He did want a repeat, so with a sigh he pulled off the shirt.

They walked out, hand-in-hand, with her smiling proudly, and him blushing, sheepishly.

As they walked along the paths, they both observed the reactions of the other guests. Almost everyone was visibly amused at the sight.

"See? I bet the beauty parlor will be busier than ever this afternoon." Reagan said, at one point while giggling delightedly.

Karter didn't say anything, but he agreed with his lovely wife's assessment.

++++++++++

On Wednesday, as the end of their vacation approached, she encouraged Karter to spend the afternoon on the golf course. She knew he wanted to, and she didn't mind...

"I'll just relax and work on my tan."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Go enjoy yourself. But be ready for sex when you get back."

He laughed. "That thought will ruin my concentration on my game, but I'll do my best."

After he'd left, Reagan laid out, but only lasted an hour in the sun before, feeling burned and bored, she got up, dressed, and walked off to find a quiet place, just looking for a cool drink, and perhaps some company.

She was sitting at a nice little bar, sipping one of those tropical drink concoctions, when two women came walking in, having a good time, talking and laughing. And they both had beautifully huge and firm breasts. Bigger than hers, and very attention getting.

The two of them grabbed stools beside her.

"Wow." Reagan mumbled; she couldn't help herself. Their breasts were fantastic. She wasn't sure why she was so impressed, but she is.

She blushed when the two of them glanced her way. "HI," they say in unison, understanding her reaction, and loving it.

"Hello. Sorry, but your breasts are magnificent." Reagan said, shyly.

"Thank you. We like them.

"I'm Martie my best friend here is Nancy."

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Reagan."

"Hi Reagan," Nancy replied. "And before you ask; no, we're not gay lovers. We're best friends, married to brothers. All four of us are here for the fun of it.

"The boys are out fishing. So, we've been just hanging out."

Reagan blushed again; the thought had indeed crossed her mind.

After the two of them had received their drinks, the threesome resumed their chat.

The two women proudly showed off their chests, to Reagan, and everyone else in the place.

"We just had these done a few days ago at the clinic."

"Yes, a perfect use of new technology."

"They call them nanites."

"I have them too." Reagan admitted.

"Oh? Cool. Aren't they fantastic little things? God, I love technology!" Nancy gushed.

Reagan smiled and nodded. "But if you don't mind my asking; why so large?

"Sorry, I just had to ask." Embarrassed.

The pair took turns, like they were actually sisters, themselves. It was a little disconcerting how they completed each other's sentences.

"No worries. It's one of our husbands' favorite sayings - 'go big or stay home.'

"Well, we didn't stay home, we came here, and when they offered the no muss, no fuss nanite option, we decided to go big."

"Really big."

"And our men loved it too."

"Um, so how big are they?" Reagan asked, chuckling. Their happiness was contagious.

They both grinned. "Mine are F-cups. We tried on new bras at the store," Nancy replied.

"And mine are G's." Martie boasted.

"Yah, she just had to go bigger." Nancy chuckled.

"So, you had yours done?" She then asked.

"With nanites?" Martie added.

"Yes." Reagan replied. She was pleased with her breasts, but they couldn't compare with the girl's monstrous pairs.

"They do look nice." Martie told her.

"But kind of small." Nancy said, giggling.

"You could go bigger, and be that much sexier."

"I bet your man would be happier."

Reagan finally couldn't take it anymore; she broke out laughing. "You two are too much. Are you always like this? Like mind-meld twins?"

"Pretty much. The brothers run the family business, and spend all their time together, so we're either together with them, or just together." Martie explained.

And instead of taking her turn and adding anything, Nancy pursed her lips and just nodded.

And that made it all even funnier, so Reagan laughed even harder.

The three of them eventually relocated to a table and sat on the water's edge to visit and chat. The girls explained their decision to go big, in more detail, and feeling a sort of nanite kinship, Reagan screwed up her courage, took a deep breath and dove into an explanation of her Perfect Wife package.

This time she provided the details, openly and completely. Martie and Nancy were just so friendly and fun, she was comfortable telling everything.

And the more she explained, the more fascinated and astounded her little audience became. Reagan's body changes, her breasts, hair and nails weren't all that shocking. The pair were actually interested in getting similar enhancements.

The dress restrictions were intriguing, but nothing they wanted to tackle. They could see where they'd be troublesome in real life, at home.

It was the enhanced orgasms, coupled with the sex drive and the restriction that really got them excited.

"So, the little nanite devils give you mind-blowing orgasms?"

"Yes."

"The best ever?"

Giggling, "yes. All I can handle."

"Sign me up!"

"Me too."

Reagan laughed. "Be careful what you wish for."

Then she got serious. "I'm horny all the time. And I need sex several times a day. Really need it, like a drug addict needing a fix."

"Like a nymphomaniac?" Nancy asked, more serious, herself.

"Exactly."

"Is it because it feels so good, or more work from the nanites?" Martie asked.

"I'm not sure. I do love the Mega-O's, and I'm always ready for more, but the desire for sex is hard to control."

Both of the girls nodded, soberly. They both loved sex, but could imagine how the constant need might be a terrible distraction.

But then Nancy began giggling, "you called it a 'Mega-O'? Why not a super-O, or wonder-O?"

"Or an O-my-God?" Martie chimed in.

And they all thought that was hilarious.

It took them several minutes to calm down.

"Actually, I think it's all kind of cool. Very romantic." Martie said.

"Really? You think so?" Reagan asked, hesitantly.

"Sure, a wonderful way to save your marriage. If you two are happy, now. It's working."

"And you get fantastic sex out of it."

"Actually, if your orgasms are that good, we ought to look into it." Nancy said, thoughtfully.

Martie nodded. She also seemed intrigued by the idea.

"Are your orgasms really that great?" Martie asked.

"Fantastic. Mind-blowing." Reagan said, chuckling.

"Really big-O's, eh?" Nancy laughed.

"Yup. The best."

"So, really Mega-O's?" Martie giggled.

Reagan laughed, "Absolutely."

"I love it. I'm so jealous. The girl has Mega-O's"

"I want 'em!" Nancy declared loud enough to draw attention from the people around them.

They all cracked up, laughing.

Nancy laughed so hard that she tipped off her chair and wound up sitting on the deck. Still laughing hysterically. "Mega-O's"

Of course, that made it worse and the three of them continued laughing so hard they were crying.

"All women deserve, Mega-O's"

Reagan, still laughing, looked around, and saw a dozen people staring amusedly at the three of them acting like schoolgirls. She didn't want the whole resort to know she was enjoying Meg-O's. But she had no control.

They did eventually settle down, Nancy climbed back onto her chair and the curious watchers went back to their own drinks.

"So that's why you're kind of overdressed for the resort."

"Yup. But I have been slowly building a whole new wardrobe."

"That's cool."

"And your husband can't complain about how much you're spending on clothes."

They chatted for another ten minutes, the girls pumping her with follow-up questions and Reagan answering honestly, providing even more details.

"I'm not sure if I'd volunteer for those packages." Nancy mumbled, at one point.

"I know right. The body mods sound fine, and the fantastic orgasms are to be envied, but the dress code seems a lot to ask," Martie said skeptically.

"Not to mention the uncontrollable sex drive." Nancy, added, in turn.

Reagan, quieted down for a minute, thinking. But then she smiled. "It's not all that bad. I'm getting used to it. And my husband sure loves it. All of it."

"I'm sure he does."

"And I'm glad for you."

With that, her two new friends leaned in to give her quick, reassuring kisses. And she really appreciated the affection and support.

"Hey, we were just on our way to the fet resort, to look at their store. Wanna join us? Ever been over there?"

"We heard that the shop over there has a broader selection of lingerie, and sexy clothes in general."

"The store here doesn't have all that many bras in our sizes."

"I've never been over there. Although I've heard it's even sexier than this place."

"Sexier and more bizarre, as well. YU should come and see."

"Well..." Reagan replied, unsure about visiting the place. She'd heard it was pretty wild.

"Oh, come on. I'm certain they'll have dresses and skirts that would work for you."

"Yes, leather and latex, would be perfect for the perfect wife. Your husband will go crazy over you."

Reagan thought for only a moment. These two were a riot. Fun, friendly and sexy, and she did have an afternoon to kill. Why the hell not?

And she loved the idea of 'go big or stay home.' She needed a change of pace from all the sex and some time with someone other than Karter. As much as she loved him, he had set her up for all this, and although she was coming to terms with her new life. A jaunt with these two top-heavy girls would certainly be entertaining

Immediately she confirmed that she'd made a wise decision. It was a hilarious game; observing the reactions of the men they encountered, as they walked over to the main building to catch the shuttle bus over to the other resort.

Every one of the guys reacted pretty much the same way. Fascination, longing, practically drooling, and rapidly hardening cocks, inside their swim suits.

Some of them actually hit on the girls, but were ignored.

And in several cases the women accompanying the awe-struck men, indignantly slapped the shit out of their lovers, either physically or figuratively. Often with angry screaming.

Both Martie and Nancy laughed about the reactions, and Reagan joined in. Free entertainment. Comedy at its finest.

Reagan was enjoying herself immensely. She laughed so much she cried. And when she realized that she was pissing off the jealous women even more, she laughed harder.

It was wonderful. She hadn't felt this good since - she couldn't remember when. Since before she and Karter had their talk about their failing marriage.

Riding the shuttle bus, they relaxed, and she recovered.

++++++++++++

At the fet resort her two top-heavy friends didn't draw as much attention, but there was a mind-blowing collection of other fascinating distractions to keep Reagan occupied and entertained.

The fetish resort was indeed well-stocked with guests involved with the full range of fetishes. Reagan was fascinated by them all, and shocked by quite a few.

Here the women seemed sexier. More of them were naked, or nearly so. Their breasts were on average larger, their waists tinier and their asses bigger, too. Their faces were also sexier, perhaps sluttier, with poutier lips, tinier noses and long eyelashes.

And a larger percentage were pierced and tattooed in numerous and elaborate fashions.

The men were similarly sexier and often decorated like the women. Some of them were also as bizarre as the women, as well.

As the three of them wandered around, most of the couples though, were quite normal. Attractive men and beautiful women vacationing and enjoying themselves, the resort and the beautiful island. They exchanged greetings with some of them, and chatted with a few.

One couple, even proposed an orgy, but it would have been four women and one very happy guy, and that didn't sound like much fun.

Her friends didn't hesitate to waylay the bizarre and sexy women who they found fascinating or confusing. Stopping and asking questions about their looks and likes. And in most cases those fetish queens seemed happy to answer their queries, explaining their fetishes, bodies and lifestyles as appropriate.

She just listened in, staying in the background, fascinated and entertained. Martie and Nancy, were just a riot to hang with.

Reagan was intrigued by some of the more exotic women, and men they encountered as they explored the place, and revolted by a few others.

Martie stopped one woman who was more of a Cosplayer, than a sex symbol. She looked like some fantastic woodland creature. Only half human. She was accompanied by a normal, unadorned guy.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but your costume is beautiful. I went to a cosplay convention once and it was a lot of fun. I didn't expect to see anyone here in costume."

The woman smiled. "It's not a costume. It's all me."