Paradise Isle, Sissy, Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began smiling as she saw the results appear from beneath the bandages, and Dylan observing her lover's reaction became really excited. When they finally handed her a mirror, and she got a look at herself, she was simply stunned. She wasn't Dilan the boy in makeup, and it absolutely wasn't the guy she'd been before she met Logan. Her face was that of a real girl. The changes were unbelievably phenomenal! Her nose was cute and made a huge difference, and her new jaw and chin, absolutely changed the shape of her face into that of a female.

She immediately began thinking about how she'd look with makeup. And that dream got her even more excited.

The doctor interrupted her daze. "So, what do you think, my dear? Do you look as good as you expected?"

"Better," she sighed.

"Beautiful," Logan added.

"Did you also do something to my cheeks? They look bigger." Dylan asked.

"Yes, we did. Just a little more volume." The doctor replied, proudly.

"They look wonderful."

"Excellent. Let's get those wrappings off your chest, next."

"Okay," logan sighed, as she went back to admiring her face.

She felt the relief as all of the elastic wrappings were removed from her chest. Her breathing became easier, but the pulling weight on her front increased. Her pretty face though, still occupied her attention.

When Logan said, "Fantastic." Dylan, tore her gaze away from the mirror and glanced down.

Her breasts were now huge! Before they'd been big, but now they were massive!

"This procedure wasn't nearly as extensive as the original implant installation. All we did was add more volume to your existing implants." The doctor told her. "I'm sure you're feeling stretched -- a tightness in your chest." He paused while Dylan used the mirror to get a better look at her chest. And Logan calmed her with a quick kiss and hug.

The guy then continued, "as there are no signs of leaks, only a few stretch marks. I think you're good-to-go. Congratulations, my dear."

"How big, now?" she managed to ask.

"Well, they're still a little swollen, but they should settle into attention grabbing, G-cups. Just like you wanted." The doctor replied.

Just like Logan wanted, Dylan thought bitterly. When she glanced over at Logan, she was smiling grandly.

"They'll be so comfortable to sleep on." She sighed, but then blushed, as she realized she'd said it out loud, for the doctor and nurse to hear. The nurse, made Logan blush even more when she giggled.

Dylan couldn't remember ever seeing Logan blush, and it made her giggle, but only for a moment before she went back to pondering her new chest, and imagining how difficult the new masses would be to lug around.

"I'm definitely going to need a new wardrobe." She sighed.

"Absolutely. But won't it be fun to shop for new things? All girls love shopping." Logan said, happily.

"Now, I need to lay you back, flat, so I can remove the bandaging from your penis."

You mean my dildo, Dylan thought automatically. But then she became really nervous. What did they do to my 'dildo'? She had no idea what they could have done. But it scared the hell out of her, nonetheless.

It hurt as the doctor began peeling off all the gauze and the tape. But it didn't take long.

Laying back, especially with her new breasts laying on her chest, Dylan couldn't see anything, even when she lifted her head. But she could see that Logan was pleased.

"What? What did you do?" she asked, worriedly.

It was Logan who explained. "The doctor inserted silicone implants under the skin of your dildo. It's a new procedure, to give men bigger, firmer and longer cocks."

Logan paused before adding, "I'll rally be able to enjoy that!"

Dylan was stunned. Implants? A bigger dildo? She'd never heard of such a thing.

"Will I still be able to get hard, and enjoy myself?"

"Absolutely," the doctor cut in. "All this means is that your cock will never shrink down as it used to. It will always look larger and feel firmer."

Dylan was relieved, a little. But she remained stunned by both her expanded breasts and her remodeled dildo.

The doctor then raised the table back up so Dylan was back to more of a sitting position, but with her huge breasts in the way she still couldn't get a good look at her dildo.

That was doubly frustrating. With these things on my chest, I'll never be able to see my lower half properly, or even the ground beneath my feet. Damn!

But that concern was overweighed by her anxiety over her expanded sex.

"Can I have that mirror, again?" she asked.

The nurse handed it to her as the doctor launched into a series of instructions. Typical 'do this' and 'don't do that', kinds of things. Dylan did hear that she'd have to again wear a support bra for several days, and that she couldn't have sex with her new dildo for another week, when she was scheduled for a final check-up.

But she ignored much of his prattle as she tried to get a look at her dildo using the mirror.

Finally, she succeeded, and breathed a sigh of relief when she realized that although the thing didn't look much different than before when it was hard. Of course, she wasn't at all aroused at that point, yet her dildo looked like it was.

Finished with the instructions, the doctor and the nurse left the two of them alone, so Dylan could get dressed. She'd only worn a robe for the trip over, so that wasn't really an issue, but she appreciated the time alone, with Logan.

"So, my dildo will be this size, always?" she asked.

Logan smiled happily. "Yes! How cool is that. It's a wonderful gift for me. I'll be able to use my dildo whenever I feel the need, and for as long as I need. Even after you've cum, it will stay hard enough for me to ride to an orgasm."

"And your new breasts will be so much fun to cuddle with." She added, all excited. "Now come on, let me help you with this new bra, they gave us several that will fit your new breasts. Then the robe, and we can get you back home."

Dylan, resignedly allowed Logan to slip her new boobs into the bra. Damn they were heavy! So much more than she was used to.

Even the big fluffy robe had trouble closing and hiding the monsters. And she was afraid that her dildo might push its way out of the front slit, too. So, she used both hands to hold it closed, one low and the other high as they walked out to catch the shuttle.

With every step she felt her dildo sway, down between her legs. It was huge, and felt totally wrong. She swayed along feeling top-heavy and having difficulty with her balance. And she walked bow-legged with the big dildo swaying between her thighs.

And really, all she wanted to do was get back to the suite so she could spend more time studying her new face. Dylan's face. Nothing like Dilan's. It was so weird!

Finally, back in their room, Dylan immediately went into the bathroom, where she spent another ten minutes examining herself in the mirror.

Logan stood quietly in the background. Overjoyed, but not wanting to interrupt her lover. When she had seen enough, Dylan simply turned, walked out and collapsed back onto the bed, and closed her eyes. She was so very confused. She did like her new face. She made a reasonably pretty girl. But she'd never really wanted to be a girl, pretty or otherwise.

And she'd never wanted massive tits like the ones weighing so heavily on her chest. Worst of all, she now not only had a dildo between her legs, she had a big, always hard one.

And all of it was to please her wife.

Lying there, her depression returned.

Logan, understanding that her girl had been through a lot, left her alone and settled into a chair on the patio. She understood Dylan needed time to process all of the changes, and knew also that they'd be talking about it, later, whenever her lover was ready for that conversation.

Dylan laid, unmoving on the bed for an hour, before she concluded that life must go on. She decided to focus on the most interesting and least upsetting aspect of the changes. Slowly she crawled out of bed, still in only her robe, and wandered into the bathroom, to reexamine her new face in the mirror.

She stood there, transfixed for many more minutes, fascinated. It is my face, now. She told herself.

"Now I really am Dylan, the girl." She said out loud, watching her face move as she spoke. She really did look like a woman. And not a plain one, hidden behind a lot of makeup.

After a few more minutes, feeling better, she dug out her makeup kit and began working on her new face. At first, she just wanted to hide the remains of the bruising left from the surgery. But once she started, she began enjoying the process, and spent the next two hours experimenting and making-up her entire face, with the full range of cosmetics in her collection. And she thought she looked delightful! Pretty and sexy and very feminine.

In the end she proudly walked out onto the patio to show her wife. And Logan wholeheartedly agreed with her. She jumped out of her lounge chair and rushed to hug and kiss and giggle at how fantastic she looked.

"Now you look like my perfect wife!" she exclaimed when she broke off the kiss and stood back to admire her even more.

Dylan smiled, shyly. She was pleased by her looks, and overjoyed by Logan's confirmation of her opinion.

"And I adore the feel of your new breasts." Logan added, happily.

That threw Dylan off. She had been so focused on her face, that she had forgotten about her new, and overly large, tits. Her bimbo boobs. "But Logan, they're so big. They were big before, and everyone stared, but now..."

Logan smiled condescendingly. "And now they'll stare even more. And think that you're a very sexy girl. And you'll get used to the attention. And meanwhile, I'll sleep happily with my head on your chest, more comfortable than ever."

Dylan thought for a moment, then sighed. "It's so hard..."

"Why? Why is it so difficult? Those men will all want you. And many of the women will be jealous, and want to be like you. But they can't, because you're mine, and will always be mine. My lover, my wife and my girl." And she pulled Dylan back into a passionate hug and kiss.

And Dylan enjoyed it. And it made her feel a lot better. Until her dildo began growing and it hurt!

She moaned and reached to cup her sex, and as it was the first time she had ever really felt her new dildo, it really shocked her.

The thing was huge, both around and in length. It wasn't because she was turned-on either. The ache had shut down any arousal she had been feeling.

The thing was firm, too. Not quite as hard as before, when she had been all excited and ready for sex, but close to that.

Logan saw Dylan grab herself and her expression told her that she was surprised and not exactly thrilled by what she found between her legs.

"Be careful with my dildo, there Dylan." She scolded, with pretended concern. "That's my new favorite toy, and I consider it to be my newest and best gift from you."

Dylan looked at her wryly. "I had nothing to do with it."

"Oh, but you will. As soon as it's sufficiently healed, that thing will make me very happy, I'm sure. You know how frustrated I get when you've emptied your balls and my dildo shrinks back to its tiny state. Now, I'll be able to ride you to as many big-O's as I want. That will be a wonderful present for me."

She leaned in again to kiss, and then concluded. "All women face that issue. Except for me, now. Isn't that a perfect gift?"

"I suppose." Unenthusiastically.

"Oh, don't be a spoil-sport. Now come on, I'm starved and you look too good to go back to laying around the room. Let's get dressed and go out to get something to eat."

She dragged Dylan back into the room, and walked over to the closet, where Dylan's dresses were stored.

It took them a frustratingly long time to find something that would fit Dylan's new shape. Her new breasts, especially in their clumsy support-bra stretched almost all of her dresses and tops to their breaking point. And in many cases, they compressed her chest so much that her tits hurt.

"We have to get you some new outfits, tonight, after we eat. I hope the resort store has things that will fit." Logan declared.

"I'm not sure they will. I'm so big."

"Oh, come on, lover, around here there are a lot of girls with a magnificent rack like yours."

After a lot of trial and error they settled on a full skirted dress that almost had the extra room around the chest to accommodate Dylan's enlarged breasts, and the support bra that held them. Nevertheless, Dylan was embarrassed by how very busty she looked.

Then she had to face her other new challenge. Her big, stiff dildo. When she tried to tuck it, as she usually did these days, she found that approach impossible. The thing was just too big, and not flexible enough to be bent and pushed back.

When she pointed that issue out to Logan, her only reply was a giggle, and then a shrug. She admitted that she hadn't considered that challenge when she had chosen that enhancement.

"For today, just go without panties, and let it hang. Your skirt should hide it." Was her only suggestion.

When Dylan baulked, she just dragged her out the door. "Come on, I'm hungry, we can see how you look, and decide if it's really a problem."

With Dylan frightened, but resigned, and overdressed for the resort, they headed out. Of course, as she had in the past, like most of the women, Logan went bare-chested, only wearing her bikini bottoms.

As they walked along, Dylan carefully took small strides, hoping her dildo wouldn't swing out and show itself.

"Come on, slow poke." Logan chided her.

"I can't" she whined. "It might show."

Logan stopped, and grabbed Dylan's arm. "Let me see. Turn around and walk back a dozen steps, then circle back. I'll watch."

Sighing, Dylan turned and again slowly and carefully walked back the way they'd come, then she turned and returned, walking straight toward her wife.

Logan stood with her hands on her hips, focused on the front of Dylan's skirt.

When Dylan arrived, Logan nodded. "I didn't see anything unusual. You're fine; relax. I think you can go like that from now on."

"Oh, joy." Dylan mumbled, unenthusiastic about the idea of always walking around without undies, and with her dildo flapping around between her thighs.

Logan chuckled. "But you do need to be careful when you twirl around like that, I did see a little unnatural movement, when our dildo swung out and poked your skirt from underneath."

Dylan's expression turned to one of alarm, and Logan laughed. "Don't worry lover, I was watching closely, and knew what to look for. I'm sure that most people will be looking at your tits."

Again, Dylan shook her head and sighed. "Lucky me."

"No, lucky me." Logan said before heading out once again along the pathway.

Dylan felt a little more confident as she walked along beside her Mistress. She hoped that Logan had been telling the truth when she had said that the dildo wasn't all that obvious. But she knew that she would have to be careful, always.

They arrived at the restaurant and settled into a little table for two. Dylan was very careful to smooth her short skirt and make sure she kept her legs together. She felt her dildo squeezed between her thighs. Damn, it was big!

Dylan did enjoy lunch. Being out in the sunshine, and among the other guests. She'd been cooped up in the room too much and for too long, recovering.

And with her new face, nicely made-up she felt pretty and more confident as the girl she now was.

She was also able to relax as the table hid her lower half. Only her chest was available for viewing, and it received a lot of attention.

Throughout their meal, though, Dylan couldn't stop thinking about her new, oversized dildo. The thing was so artificial, liker her breasts. Almost like it was just attached to her body, but not truly a part of her. She certainly hoped that it would still function like her old, real cock.

She was also still worried that despite Logan's assurances, it would show. It was so big, and hung so low between her legs that with a short skirt, it might peek out from beneath the hem.

Since she couldn't tuck the thing, and of course, she couldn't stand it up, inside panties, as it would tent the front of her dresses. How in the hell could she live with it always dangling between her legs?

After lunch, Logan dragged her over to the resort's, well-stocked store.

They did find several dresses that accommodated her new chest. Apparently, she wasn't the only guest with G-cup breasts on a boyish frame.

Back at the room, Dylan returned to laying on the bed, tired from her first big day out, and still not all that enthused about her new body.

After again complaining about her inability to ride her new dildo, Logan grabbed her book and went out to lounge on the patio.

Dylan continued to fret about her new and improved dildo. Was anything actually better when it was 'new and improved'?

Eventually she gave up on her internal debate, it was pointless now, and she dozed off.

++++++++++++++

The following morning, after breakfast, they returned to the clinic for a few more 'minor' procedures.

Logan was more enthused than Dylan about the visit, as only she knew what was to come.

"Minor?" Dylan asked skeptically.

"Oh, don't worry. Nothing big. No surgery. You'll see."

"Can't you tell me? I'm sick of surprises."

"No, I won't tell you, just come along."

As they were sitting in the back of the shuttle, Logan leaned over and whispered. "I thought about giving you cute, pointy ears like Willow. Didn't they look unique and cute?"

Then she laughed at the look of horror on Dylan's face. "Just kidding my dear."

That made Dylan feel even worse. More frightened, and even angry. What else would she have to endure for her demanding wife?

In the clinic Dylan was taken to a procedure room. Where she was made comfortable in a treatment chair. A couple of minutes later a cosmetic tattoo artist showed up. As the swelling around her eyes, caused by the nose job, had subsided, Logan steadied her as the woman went to work on her eyes.

"What?" she stammered.

"Hush. You'll look much better." Logan commanded.

When the girl finished. Dylan was handed a mirror to look at the results. She saw that she now had dark and thick eye liner along her top lids, and a thinner, lighter shade line along her lower lash line. All of it tattooed and permanent.

Her eyes did look bigger and sexier, and a lot more feminine. On a girl they'd be appreciated and appropriate, but Dylan saw it as yet another step, albeit a small one, away from the boy she used to be.

Logan was, predictably, delighted. "You look even better! Beautiful."

Dylan smiled weakly, "thanks."

"Oh, don't be that way. It will make your life easier. Less time putting on your makeup."

Dylan just sighed.

Logan bent over and gave her a kiss. She wasn't done with her yet.

As soon the tattoo artist had packed up and departed a piercer came in and poked holes in each of her nipples. Once again, Logan held her and forbid her from any protestations.

The piercer had trouble as Dylan's male nipples were much smaller than a woman's. They sat like two tiny peas on the tips of her huge breasts. After she'd completed the process, she inserted a pair of bar-bells, and explained that the process and medications they used, there on the island, were unique and led to fast healing and permanent holes.

Dylan just nodded, fatalistically. There was nothing she could do. She had already gone so far down Logan's path for her, that fighting one more modification would be a waste of energy.

With bags full of ointments, creams and spare bandages, they returned to their suite. Once inside, Dylan stripped off her dress, and her support bra, and laid back on the bed. Her nipples were covered by a patch of gauze and the tape that held it in place.