Paradise Isle, Sissy, Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't be able to use your lovely breasts as a pillow for a few days, until your nips have heeled a little more, but I think it will be fun. I just hope your jewelry won't poke me while I'm sleeping."

"If you're worried about that, why did you have them pierced?" Dylan asked quietly, pouting.

Logan chuckled. "Well, I'm thinking about getting mine pierced, and I wanted to see how the procedure went. It didn't seem too painful for you."

"You're thinking about getting pierced too?" Dylan asked, now interested and enthusiastic.

"Yes, so many of the women around here are pierced, and I think they look good, and sexy. That's why I wanted you to be pierced. Do you like the idea?"

Dylan looked up, smiled, and nodded. "I do."

"Good, then, I'll make an appointment." Logan said as she grabbed her phone and walked out onto the patio.

Dylan again closed her eyes and laid back to think. She was still upset about her latest changes, but she was looking forward to seeing her wife with sexy pierced nipples. She agreed that nipple jewelry was hugely erotic. But not necessarily on her.

Doing her best to forget her latest mods, Dylan again focused on the two big questions; how did I get to this point, and what do I do now?

The answer to the second one was easy. There was nothing she could do. She was still deeply in love with her wife; had no job, and now had a freakish body that prevented her from even considering any change in her existence.

How did she turn out this way? Again, the answer was pretty simple. She had been remodeled by her love, from a sissy boy to a slutty woman. A girl with feminine face, huge tits, and a big dildo between her legs. Oh, and who had to sit to piss, like any other girl.

Then she asked herself a third question. How did I let this happen? And once again, the answer was a simple one. Because I'm a submissive pushover and I fell for the first strong woman who expressed any interest in me.

She started to cry at the absurdity of it all. But then she realized that in many respects she was happy with her life. She had a beautiful wife, a nice home, they had plenty of money, and she was living out a fantasy, fetish-filled sex life that kept her happy and horny much of the time.

And now, when she returned home and resumed wearing her sexy maid's uniform, she'd look even better than her dream-girl, Yvette.

Dylan was sleeping when Logan came back in, and she was pleased to see her lover, lying there with a small, seemingly contented smile on her pretty face.

It made her feel content. Logan knew that she'd taken her lover to some pretty bizarre lengths, with the initial changes, and now the new set. Dylan was now a very unique blend of girl, slut and sex object. Not to mention wife, lover and full-time maid.

But it was fun, and if sweet Dylan was happy, she was ecstatic!

Carefully, Logan climbed into the bed and laid down next to her lover, disappointed that she couldn't rest her head on her new breasts, as she so loved to do. She felt happy and was looking forward to being able to sleep with Dylan's new breasts for her pillow, and she was excitedly anxious to try out her new and improved dildo.

According to her plans, and the doctors' promises, she'd be able to ride that thing to unlimited orgasms. Even though Dylan was still limited to one. That would be so wonderful. Perhaps I'll add nymphomania to my list of personal fetishes; if that addiction to sex was even considered a fetish...

No matter...

Later that evening hunger woke them and drove them out to get a late dinner. Dylan wore one of her new dresses, and she was even able to stop worrying about flashing the head of her dildo, below the pretty dress' hem.

On the way back, after several glasses of wine, Dylan forgot all about that concern, and even began enjoying the lascivious looks directed at her chest. What the hell? If you can't ignore them, enjoy them.

She did worry about getting excited, though. She imagined getting turned-on, her dildo getting hard, and then pushing out the front of her dress like a flag pole.

When she mentioned that concern to Logan, she just snickered. "you'll just have to learn to control your lust."

"Around here?" Dylan whined, incredulously.

Logan laughed. "Hmm, good point. I suppose I can always explain that you're wearing a realistic strap-on-dildo for my use. It's almost the truth."

"Oh, God..." Dylan groaned.

Back in the room, just inside the door, Logan took her lover into her arms and they hugged and kissed. She giggled, though, when she felt the dildo pressing into her thigh.

"What?" Dylan asked.

"I guess we will have to try and do something about your new dildo, it can't stay hanging free like that beneath your skirts if you're going to get turned on by a kiss."

Dylan blushed, and moaned, "it shows?"

"Well, some. When you get at all excited, like now. I can certainly feel it, and I'm sure it's pushing out the front of your dress."

"Oh, no! I can't control it. I just can't!"

"I understand, my love. I do. Anda chastity cage is out, for obvious reasons." She said giving Dylan a smirky wink, that he didn't find amusing.

"We'll worry about it tomorrow. Now let's just go to bed." Logan said, not nearly as concerned as Dylan.

In the morning, right after breakfast, Logan took off for her piercing appointment, and came back a couple of hours later with bandages covering the tips of her breasts.

"How did it go?" Dylan asked.

"It went well, only stung for a few minutes. You'll be able to see tomorrow. I also stopped by the jewelry store and picked us up some nice rings to wear in our piercings."

"Oh?"

"Yes, look." Logan said as she dug out several pairs of golden rings, of various sizes, from around a half-inch in diameter to something like two full inches. And there were a couple of different thicknesses, too.

"Those look kind of big." Dylan said examining the biggest pair. She could imagine how the things would be obvious beneath almost any top, either of them wore.

Logan smiled, her devilish smile. "Well, the biggest rings are for the biggest breasts. And here on the island, when we're topless, they'll be wonderful additions.

"Oh, Logan. Really?" Dylan sighed.

"Yes, really!"

They spent the rest of the day reviewing Dylan's dildo display problem, discussing various options, none of which satisfied Dylan's concerns.

Their talks continued through lunch and into the afternoon.

Finally, Dylan slumped into a chair in the room, and put his head into his hands. "What can I do?" she moaned, exasperated. How could she function out in public with the huge thing between her legs, always threatening to humiliate her?

Logan stepped over and knelt in front of her. "I'm really sorry, my love. I screwed up."

"And I'm stuck with it." Dylan said petulantly.

Even though she felt bad, she didn't like Dylan's attitude. She had expected her to graciously accept her apology, like a good little wife.

"Dylan, don't you ever use that tone with me! Do you actually think you're 'stuck' with me? Sure, your body, and your soul too, for that matter are mine. But you've been happy with me, I thought. You accepted my proposal and married me. And you're living a good life, aren't you?

"And yes, I've made your life difficult at times. But you love it, don't you? You love me and everything we do together. Don't you?"

And in her passion, she grabbed Dylan's face in both her hands and stared into her eyes. Her newly highlighted eyes, and told her forcefully, "you are mine. You will always be mine. And you will love it."

Dylan, totally intimidated, could only answer, "yes, Mistress," in a whisper.

"Excellent. We will figure out how you can live as my girl, and wife."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And don't ever forget, I love you. Now let's call the councilor at the clinic and see if she or the doctor can provide any suggestions with the tucking issue."

Logan then released Dylan, picked up her phone and made the call, putting it on speaker mode.

Maritza answered on the second ring and after Logan had explained their issue with tucking and Dylan's newly expanded penis. She connected them with Doctor Tsang who had performed the procedure on Dylan.

"Hi, how are you? And more importantly how is Dylan feeling?"

"Hello doctor, we're fine and Dylan is healing and feeling fine. We have a small problem though with her enlarged penis. She's unable to tuck it as she used to. It's too large and firm. Is that just a temporary condition that will relax with time?"

"Hmm, let me look at your records for a moment," he said.

Only a couple of minutes later he came back. "Well, I'm sorry but as you selected the extra-extra-large implant, and you specified the maximum firmness for the sheath, bending the penis to tuck it simply won't be possible. It can be held vertically, against the lower belly, or allowed to hang straight down, but it can't be pushed back between the legs. It's too inflexible for that position.

"But isn't that firmness what you wanted?"

"Yes. That is what we wanted, but we didn't consider all of the ramifications." Logan admitted, chagrined.

"I'm sorry. Did our councilors fail you? I'll speak to them.

"Unfortunately, I must tell you that there's no going back. The sheath cannot be removed or replaced.

"It can only be enjoyed." And he chuckled.

Logan laughed. "We understand. Thank you doctor."

She disconnected the call and stepped over to hug her husband. "Sorry lover, but you're stuck with that big, fun dildo between your legs."

Dylan looked up at her lovely wife, and Mistress, and nodded, resigned. But then a wry smile spread on his lips. "Extra-extra-large and maximum firmness? You are one sex-mad woman."

Logan laughed, "guilty. What can I say, I love my dildo and want to ride it more often."

Dylan shook her head, sadly. "I'm sure you'll get plenty of pleasure out of your dildo. But what do I do?"

Logan thought for a few minutes.

"Well, we'll think of something. I do want you to be able to go out with me, topless. As soon as they say you can ditch those support bras for an hour or two. We do need to show off your new breasts and nipple jewelry."

Dylan blushed and shivered. Shew could only imagine the stares and lascivious stares, she'd get.

"I think you could get away with just wearing one of those cute tennis skirts, as long as you can control your dildo. A longer one should hide it."

Then she smiled, devilishly. "You'll just have to be careful not to show off when you move around or sit."

Dylan just shook her head, sadly. It was possible, but...

She got worried again though when Logan added, "and even if your dildo is spotted, so what. Here on the island, no one will be upset."

Dylan again frowned. "But what about back home?"

Logan giggled. "I won't mind it flashing beneath your short little maid's skirts and your petticoats. That will be fun."

Dylan let the conversation drop at that point. This was getting her nowhere.

They went out for lunch and then once again wandered over to the resort's store. It understandably had an extensive lingerie selection. That department was an erotic dream, full of sexy underthings for the sexy woman.

"Let's look for something here, that might help. Perhaps tap pants.," Logan commented as they wandered inside.

"I'm not sure if they'll be enough." Dylan replied, nervously.

"I would prefer that you keep going commando." Logan said with a laugh. "But I'm trying to help, here."

Eventually they found a couple of long-line, open bottom girdles that looked like they might help. The things covered from Dylan's waist, down over her ass and few inches down her thighs. Far enough to hold her dildo down, at least a little.

"They'll be uncomfortable." Dylan whined. "And I won't be able to wear them with my corsets, back home."

"Of course, you can, but I won't like them. They prevent my dildo from standing up properly." She said accompanied with a giggle. "They'll help, here, when you're in a skirt, though."

"We'll have to spend more time searching on the web. Let's get these for now." Logan decided. So, Dylan bought two of the designs.

Next, they visited the sport-wear section and picked out a couple of tennis skirts, that were just barely long enough to cover the tip of the dildo.

Finally, they wandered over to the dress section and found another new dress that fit Dylan's better fit new chest, and display her cleavage wonderfully, once she was free of the support bra.

Back in their room, they lounged around, and watched some television, streamed from the US. They the rest of the afternoon, that way, before heading out for dinner.

Dylan, in a dress again felt overdressed for the place, but she had no choice. At least the uncomfortable girdle did seem to work for her, and she worried less about the dildo tenting the front of her skirt.

Dinner was enjoyable and they did visit with several other couples, either along the walkways or in the bar, after they ate. All were friendly and comfortably certain that they were dealing with a lesbian couple.

When one of the women, who was topless like Logan asked why she was all dressed up, before Dylan could think of an answer, Logan spoke up. "Oh, my lover is just shy. And she gets a little peeved when everyone just stares at her beautiful breasts."

And when Logan looked pointedly at the woman's husband, who was indeed fully focused on Dylan's chest, he blushed and his wife joined Logan in laughing at him.

It was late when they finally staggered into the room. They quickly stripped, washed-up and dove into bed.

"How was it in the girdle?" Logan asked after she'd cuddled up to her and settled her head onto Dylan's chest.

Dylan sighed. "It was uncomfortable, but it seemed to work."

"Good, I guess. I wish it wasn't necessary. I like you being easily accessible."

Dylan smiled, sheepishly. "Me too."

They laid peacefully for a while listening to the night noises, but then Dylan decided to pose the question that had been bothering her since they first arrived. She really wasn't sure why she hadn't asked it already.

She turned to face her lover and whispered: "Logan; why?"

"Why what, my love?

"This new set of changes." Testily.

Logan laid quietly for a couple of minutes before answering. "We've talked about this. Because I wanted to make you sexier."

Dylan didn't accept that flippant response. "Not good enough. Why all of this? Why the bigger breasts? Why the new face?" She paused for a moment, tears filling her eyes. "And why the bigger dildo?"

The last question came out vehemently. Upset, angry and frantic.

For a moment Logan was stunned. Dylan had never challenged her like that before. And at first it made her angry. But then she realized that her lover had a right to be upset. She really had gone farther than she had ever expected to go. And she felt guilty about it.

She took a deep breath to calm herself, and then she tried to explain.

"Well, my dearest, there are a lot of reasons. You know how much I've come to love your breasts, so with them I just wanted more. More to play with. A better pillow to sleep on. And I confess I wanted a bigger challenge and more humiliation for you. You must know by now that I enjoy that aspect of our relationship."

Dylan had realized long ago that her wife did enjoy humiliating her, so that admission wasn't a surprise. And she did know how much fun Logan had with her big breasts, and she always wanted Logan to be happy with her, so that was okay.

"But my face? I'm completely a girl, now." And she knew she sounded like a whiny baby.

Logan actually chuckled. "I did that because I do want you to be a prettier girl. And a more feminine sissy too. Dylan, you know how much I love you, so is it any surprise that I want you to look good?"

"No, I guess not. But I never wanted to be a girl, it's humiliating."

"Why? What's wrong with looking good for your lover? Or looking like a girl for your lover? Or even out in public for others to see? You've been dressing like a woman for months. And here, you're all girl. Back home you'll be one too. And a good looking one, as well."

Dylan had no response to that. Logan had been feminizing her from the beginning of their relationship and looking like a woman was now easier than looking like a girly sissy. I guess I should be happy to look better.

Logan, assuming she'd made her point then dove into the most sensitive question. The one she felt most guilty about.

"As for your enlarged dildo. I'm afraid I did get overenthusiastic about that. Remember that time when we extended the length of your nails, and you protested so?"

"Yes."

"Well, it was the next morning that I was scheduled to speak with the clinic's counsellor, and I was still angry with you for making a stink over your lovely new nails. And somehow, I don't remember how exactly, the idea of the silicone implant came up. And I decided to just go for it. I'm afraid that at least in part it was to punish you, and I'm sorry for that."

Logan paused to reach over and lovingly stroke the side of Dylan's face, and wipe at a tear that was dripping from her eye.

"Of course, the idea of having a bigger and firmer dildo, was very exciting. I should be able to ride that thing, now, even if you aren't excited, or after you've cum. I'll be able to enjoy multiple orgasms riding my wonderful new dildo. Won't that be nice?" And she did sound pleased and enthusiastic.

"I suppose." Dylan replied. She had been surprised, and pleased by her lover's second apology for saddling her with the big dildo. It was not something she did - express regret for anything she'd ever done to her or with her.

Feeling a little better, Dylan leaned over and kissed her wife, who lovingly kissed her back.

After the kiss, Logan laid back and Dylan relaxed and closed her eyes. She felt a little better. Pleased that she'd finally asked the question and gotten reasonable answers. She was content enough with Logan's responses.

Of course, it didn't really change anything. She would now be a full-time girl with huge breasts and a huge dildo between her legs, that she'd have to always deal with.

It was a day later when they visited the doctor again for the long-awaited verdict on Dylan's new dildo. Was it finally sufficiently healed to be used?

Logan was the one who was most anxiously awaiting that ruling. And she received the good news happily and excitedly.

As they were leaving, the doctor also told them that Dylan could start slacking off on wearing the support bra, slowly though.

After thanking the doctor profusely, speaking for the two of them, Logan hurried Dylan back to their suite.

She was more excited than Dylan had ever seen her.

Dylan was also excited. Like her lover she was very horny, but she was also concerned. Will her dildo still give her the same level of pleasure she's gotten in the past, less than before Logan had begun her remodeling effort, but still pleasurable? Or will her enjoyment be further reduced?

Logan began stripping off her bikini before she'd even closed the door to their room, and then she helped Dylan peel off her dress, and her bra. All the while she was giggling excitedly.

Then she pushed Dylan onto the bed, sprawled on her back, as always. By then Dylan was also giggling. Happy for her lover's attention, and eager for the sex to come.

Logan surprised her by crawling onto the bed and laying down between her legs, with her head positioned over her groin, where she proceeded to examine the dildo up close, with her hands, and mouth.

"This thing is wonderful," she says while kissing and licking its head.

"It's so big around, I'll have to get used to stretching my mouth around it."

"And it's nice and firm too, although now that you're hard, I can't tell if that's your normal stiffy, or an artificial aspect. We'll find out as soon as you cum."