Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they hit his ankles, he was stuck. He didn't want to interfere with her hold on his dick by trying to step out of the things. It felt far too good. So, he just stood there, squirming in pleasure, afraid he might lose his balance, trip and fall over.

And when she grabbed his thighs and held him while she began sliding her mouth up and down his cock, he groaned and rested his hands lovingly onto the top of her head.

He could feel the barbells in her tongue teasing at the head of his cock, and it made him even more excited. But only a minute later he had to warn her, "if you keep that up, I'm going to explode in your mouth. If you want a fuck, we'd better move onto the bed."

She giggled around his dick, and that almost pushed him completely over the edge. But then she pulled away, and stood up close in front of him. He wrapped his arms around her and they kissed, while he kicked the swim suit off from around his feet.

After the kiss, he led her over to the bed, and lowered her onto her back on the mattress. When she lifted a leg trying to reach the buckle that held her high-heels on, he stopped her.

"Oh no, leave them on. They're sexy."

"In bed?" she protested.

"Yes. Wear them everywhere. They're a turn on. Men love them."

"But..."

"Hush, slave. Wear the shoes."

"Yes, Master."

He chuckled as he crawled onto the bed to lay on top of her, between her spread legs.

As they kissed, he not only felt the ring in her nose, the thing was awkwardly sexy, but he also felt the decorations on her nipples. They weren't too uncomfortable, but they were annoying. He liked sucking on his lover's nipples and he was concerned that the metal coverings would get in the way of that pleasure.

The next time they came up for breath, he slithered down to her chest, and began exploring with his lips and tongue. It was an adventure, an unusual and pleasant one.

He could feel the soft tip of her nipple, but everything else around it was solid metal. It was weird, he'd never been in bed with a slave girl with her breasts decorated to this extent.

When he bit down on the cuff that surrounded the base of her nip, and pulled just a bit, her bell rang, and he laughed.

Michelle felt and heard, and had mixed feelings. She could feel his tongue tickling her nipple, but knowing that her poor buds were almost completely covered was depressing. And she'd be that way for the next three years, with the silly little bells jingling away with her every move.

She certainly hadn't imagined being stuck with all of the body mods and the crazy jewelry that was part of them, and her, now.

Her ruminations were interrupted when Kevin again began shifting position to move down to her pussy. Her pierced, ringed and decorated sex.

He hadn't really enjoyed Michelle's nipples; he missed the soft and spongy feel of the unadorned variety. And despite her wonderfully large breasts, all that metal made them seem even more artificial than they were.

When he arrived at her pussy, he was again faced by a lot of jewelry. How big was that ring in her clit, he wondered? It looked like it was a full inch in diameter.

But he did enjoy the way he could suck the thing, and her exposed clit into his mouth, and based on her moans and squirming, she seemed to be loving it too.

He tickled her bud first softly and then more energetically, until she orgasmed, grabbing this head and crying out in the process.

As she did, he slowed his pace, and just held her in his lips until she'd calmed a bit and caught her breath. Then he changed his focus to her pussy, and all of its rings and chains.

He couldn't work his mouth and tongue past all of the tangled chains! Why would they do this to her? he wondered.

Finally, he brought both hands up to separate the things and hold them to the sides, so he could finally gain access. Even then, with all of the rings in place, he had a difficult time actually feeling the delicate skin of her sex. He did feel the jewelry on his lips and cheeks as he pushed his tongue inside her.

She sighed as she felt his head pushing against her crotch. And she came a second time as he screwed her with his tongue.

And it again felt wonderful. She'd never felt that good before, at least not from an oral treatment.

He took his time, kissing her down there, while her heart rate slowed. Then he began his journey back up her body.

While she enjoyed the afterglow, and the feel of his body on hers, she began wondering if the crazy decorations had contributed to her enjoyment. The ring in her clit, had been a concern, but no more. Her orgasms had been fantastic.

She giggled, I'm one happy slave girl.

When they finally came face-to-face once again, she pulled his head down to kiss him. And she tasted her own juices on his lips. That was another new, and arousing event for her. And she didn't mind it at all.

After the kiss he mumbled, "I want you." as he pushed himself up on his arms, and began poking at her with his hard, and very ready cock.

But all he felt were her chains. Damn!

Understanding his problem, Michelle chuckled and slid her hands down to her crotch. It took her a couple of minutes to separate the crazy collection of decorations, and hold them to the sides so he could find his way into her wet pussy. She felt his cock slide past her fingers and into her sex.

They both sighed in pleasure, and that made the both of them laugh.

As soon a he hit bottom, he began pumping in and out as they established the perfect rhythm.

She was surprised by how quickly she came. For the third time that evening. Another exhilarating first for her.

And he came, and filled her, almost immediately thereafter.

When he was finally empty, he collapsed back down on top of her, and they laid there, feeling fulfilled and content.

With his head buried in the cleft of her shoulder and neck, Kevin could feel her big hoop earring against his cheek. He chuckled when the thought occurred to him, what wonderful handles they would be for controlling her head during a blow job.

Hearing him, she sighed. "What?"

He lifted his head and kissed her on the cheek. "Are you a happy slave girl?"

"Yes. Absolutely. That was the best sex I've ever had."

"Well, that's nice to hear."

She laughed. "I'm not sure if it was my new body, the insanely annoying jewelry, my sex object status, or my partner."

He chuckled. "Well, I imagine it was all of those things. But mostly your partner."

She twisted and kissed him on the mouth and they worked at that for a while longer before he began to stir.

"Let's get cleaned up. To the shower, slave girl."

"Yes, Master."

He chuckled again. "Good, get used to that."

"What?"

"Answering 'yes master'," to any and all requests."

"Requests?" she said with a smile.

"Requests, orders, suggestions, demands, whatever."

"Hmmm." She responded a she crawled out of the bed to follow him into the bathroom. She would have to get used to that.

In the shower, they gently and sensuously washed each other under the warm spray. He was careful around the bandage still taped over her tattoo, but otherwise his hands traveled everywhere. As did hers. Of course, he was empty, and despite the feel of her, unable to get physically aroused. But he enjoyed it nonetheless.

Damn! He loved his job.

"You know, I don't do this with all of my subjects. Some, I don't like, and others don't take well to their new role. But I do believe you're special." He said as his soapy hand slid down to her crotch.

She squirmed at his touch, and giggled at his words. "Oh, pa-lease. I bet you say that to all of the slave girls you prepare."

Then she moaned, and her knees went weak, as his fingers began twisting her clit ring. She had been carefully avoiding touching herself there, for fear of the consequences. Afraid that she might hurt herself, or worse, find that she had lost a lot of the wonderful sensitivity that emanated from that little bud. But now, after their session, she knew that that little ring could be a delight.

She was surprised, happily so, when she felt yet another orgasm approaching, and she quickly grabbed ahold of his shoulders to make sure she didn't collapse in the shower when it hit.

He could tell from her breathing and writhing, that she was going to cum again. So, he continued to play with her until she did. He wrapped his free arm around her waist to make sure she didn't pull them over, or pull away from his other hand and its magic fingers.

After a while she shuffled her feet and leaned back against the cool tiled wall, and that gave her a shiver.

"You, okay?" he asked as he felt her.

"Wonderful." She relied, sighing contentedly.

He released her but then reached up and slipped a finger from each hand through the rings of her nipple rings. He then used another finger to jingle her bells.

"Stop that. It's annoying." She said, but with a smile.

He didn't. "You might need some metal polish to keep these nice and shiny." he joked, and she reached down and grabbed ahold of his partially revived cock.

"Don't make fun of my decorations." She scolded him, laughing.

They finished washing each other, playing and laughing and enjoying themselves until they were more than clean, and then, enjoyed drying each other before they slowly and comfortably climbed back into bed and held each other until they fell asleep.

Michelle though, was woken when in his sleep, Kevin's hand brushed her breast and jingled her bell. It didn't seem to wake him, but it did her.

And unable to fall back asleep, she started thinking.

She surprisingly concluded that she actually enjoyed the attention Kevin had paid to her body jewelry. The pain from her piercings was now completely gone, and she found that there were several aspects that she actually enjoyed. The tips of her nipples for instance were extra sensitive, probably because of the cuffs that surrounded and constricted them. And when Kevin sucked on them or raked his teeth over their exposed tips, it sent shivers through her breasts, delightfully ticklish and erotic ones.

And her pussy chains, as annoying as they were when she needed to pee, felt kind of nice as they swayed and pulled on her lips when she moved around. The feelings kept her aroused, and her pussy wet. They were a constant reminder of her nakedness, and caused her to focus on her sex.

Her clit ring, was kind of confusing. She both loved it and hated it. During sex it was certainly arousing and enjoyable. Sometimes too much so. But at other times, when she wasn't particularly interested in sex, and she brushed against it, or bumped it, it jarred her, and distracted her terribly.

And she found that sleeping was difficult and often interrupted, like tonight, by some part of her decorations. As she moved, trying to get comfortable or shifted in her sleep, her bells would jingle, or her chains would shift and get in the way, or her clit ring would be pushed or pulled by the bedding. Worst of all, was when her chains got tangled in her clit ring, and they would yank it painfully.

Her pussy chains were also troublesome when she had to take a shit. She always had to gather them and hold them forward to keep them out of the toilet water, and away from her poop. It was at those times, too that she always became curious about the ring that had been mounted in between her pussy and her ass hole. Her 'taint' the guy had called it. Why was it even there? What purpose did it serve? If there was a purpose, she wasn't interested in finding out about it.

She finally drifted back to sleep and was surprised when she finally woke up, and it was light outside. She had slept the rest of the night through; comfortable in her slave trader's arms. When she looked at him, she saw that he was already awake and staring at her.

"Good morning, lover," she sighed dreamily.

"Hello, slave." He replied with a smirk.

"Oh, is that all I am?"

"Well, officially that's what you are. But I agree you're more than that."

"Oh?" she asked, smiling happily.

"Yes, I like you a lot Michelle, and I have to admit, I'll be sorry to turn you over."

"To my new owners, whoever they are?"

"Yes. And you'll find out as soon as you finish your schooling. And I will probably never see you again after that."

Michelle was actually pleased by the sadness in his tone. But it depressed her too, as she really liked the guy. "Well, three years from now, perhaps we can get back together. If you're interested."

"That's a long time from now. But I would like that."

A few minutes later, as they continued to lay quietly enjoying the morning. He gave her a little kiss.

"I probably shouldn't mention this, give you false hopes, but about forty percent of the time, owners loose interest in their slaves, and return them early."

"Oh?"

"Yes, the novelty wears off, they grow bored, or they even decide that keeping a slave is too expensive or too much trouble. And since selling or passing a slave off to someone else is strictly forbidden by the agreement, they call us to take you back and release you."

"Oh wow. That would be cool."

"Of course, there's no refund. And the slave gets all their money, regardless."

"That would be lovely." She said a she kissed him for sharing that bit of encouraging news.

"There are also around ten percent of owners who want to hold onto their slave for a longer period. We'll handle any negations for that eventuality. But the ultimate decision would be yours. And a lot of money would be involved. All of it for you."

"I doubt if I'd be interested."

"You never know, you might enjoy the life of a slave, or the amount of money could be too good to pass up."

"I doubt it. I have plans. Dreams about my new life after my contract ends."

"I hope you do. And that they all come true." He said as he leaned in to kiss her and she kissed him back, passionately. And things proceeded happily from there.

And this time she surprised him by sliding on top and then licking and sucking her way all the way down his body to his cock.

There, she began kissing his little head, and flicking its tip with her tongue, tapping it with her studs. She was interested to see if they were really worth the pain and trouble she had suffered to get the things. They were the only part that remained a troublesome annoyance.

He did react, with a pleasurable moan, but she wasn't sure if it was because of the feelings or just because he liked the eroticism of a pierced slave-girl tongue.

She played with him and teased him until she tasted his pre-cum, and decided that he was too close for comfort.

He was indeed so close, he groaned, frustratedly, when she lifted her head and began crawling back up his body. This time, though she swung her legs out to straddle his waist. And after some wiggling to find the right spot, she lowered herself down toward his standing cock.

In position, she had to reach down with both hands to pull her pussy chains aside. The things were a particularly frustrating accessory, especially at times like this.

Finally, she was able to lower herself down and onto his prick.

He sighed, happily, and she did too.

Slowly she began riding him, lifting and falling. And he thrust up and down into her.

Gradually they sped up as their excitement grew.

Unable to hold back, after the lengthy teasing session she'd put him through, he began panting and pumping his cum into her. And that pushed her over the edge as well.

She rode him until he was dry and her orgasm was complete. Just as she was starting to think about laying down, he reached up and flicked the little bells attached to her nipples. She groaned, not particularly happy with the sounds or the feelings.

He could tell. "Your nipples are erotic as all hell, and despite what you might think, their music is fascinating. But they're not very comfortable to lay on. It's a shame really, your breasts are so nice." He sighed.

"Not to mention huge." She said, giggling. She was proud of them, after all. "I understand, they jab me too. I'll have to learn to live with that."

"Along with everything else." he said, and he sounded a little sad. Concerned for her.

"Yes. But I made the deal. And in three years, or maybe less, I'll be able to really enjoy my new self. Just like in my dreams."

"Yes, you will."

They laid in bed for another hour while they recovered, and enjoyed the feel of their bodies, pressed together.

Finally, he gave her one more kiss and then climbed out of her bed.

"That was very nice," he said as he pulled on his swim suit.

She smiled, "yes, it was. I hope we can do that again before I have to go off and be a slave."

He chuckled, "well, my dear, we'll have time. You won't be leaving the island for another couple of weeks."

"Oh, yah. Sex School," she said unenthusiastically. "After last night, and this morning, don't you think I know enough?"

He chuckled. "I'd say you do, now that I've seen you in action. But that decision was made by your owners, not knowing what I know now.

"Besides, I'm sure you'll learn a lot at the school. And since it's S3, you'll also learn more about being a slave."

"Ug."

He chuckled again and then bent down over her. She thought he was going to give her a kiss, but he didn't. Instead, he reached down and unclipped the leash from her collar. Then he kissed her and headed out the door.

She was stunned, suddenly realizing that the leash had been in place, all during their sex, and all night. She'd actually forgotten that it was there! Thinking back she remembered a couple of times when the thing had gotten in the way, but she'd apparently ignored it.

Unbelievable. She was more of a slave girl than she thought - comfortable with being collared and leashed, full time.

Still astounded, she rolled onto her side and after straightening her chains, she dozed off.

She awoke a couple of hours later and ordered a room service meal. She would have liked to go out to one of the bars for a drink, or two and a burger, but slaves weren't allowed out without an escort holding their leash. And she didn't want to call Kevin. He'd be over in a couple of hours, anyway. He'd warned her that she had another appointment at the spa.

"You'll like this one, I think." He had said, without providing any details.

She was just finishing her OJ, when her handler knocked on her door. She jumped up and gave him an affectionate hug and kiss, before ducking into the bathroom to prepare before leaving.

"So, this will be a good trip?" she called from the other room.

"Yes, I think you'll enjoy it."

"Yah, sure," she replied skeptically.

He chuckled. "Tell you what. If you don't enjoy this session. I'll be happy to make it up to you, in bed, later."

He laughed. "And if I do like it?"

"Then you can reward me in bed later."

She laughed, "deal."

This time he led her in the front door and turned her over to the cosmetology team.

One of the attendants took her leash and walked her to the nail salon. There, a technician, added long and sexy nail extensions and painted them a pretty, bright pink.

When they were dry, she was walked over to the cosmetics section where a couple of women spent several hours experimenting with exquisite makeup to develop different, and fantastically beautiful looks for her already beautiful face. And throughout the session she was shown how to apply the herself.

She enjoyed the long afternoon of pampering and fun immensely, and came away feeling pretty and sexy, and fantastically happy.

Kevin admitted to being stunned and instantly aroused when he saw her that night, as he came to take her out to dinner.

And that evening she was in too good a mood to let anyone get under her skin. She actually enjoyed most of the appreciative and lusty looks directed her way. And the couple of times when some admirer got too handsy, or too insolent, she was able to ignore them, and allow Kevin to chase them away.