Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a constant humiliation for her. Michelle could certainly understand why.

And hearing Connie's explanation, Michelle finally realized what the ring in her own taint was for. She immediately began worrying if Helmut had similar plans for her.

And like Connie, she wondered if the constant insertion of a thing like that would stretch her sphincter to such an extent that her hole would never close. Then what? Diapers? Forever? Oh, God no! The contract had specified no long-term damage to her body.

+++++++++++

Eventually the party drew to a close, with more and more people parading past them on their way out into the night.

It seemed that pretty much everyone had already departed when Finn and Hanna finally came up, followed by Helmut.

"How many cocks did you service, my slave?" he asked Connie.

"Fouwteen, Mathtewr."

"Excellent."

Then he turned to Michelle, "and you?"

Not wanting to admit that she hadn't counted, Michelle answered, "twelve, Master."

"Good girl."

Helmut looked at her thoughtfully for a moment, before he unlocked the cage so Connie could untangle herself and crawl out. Finn helped her.

Then he clipped her leash to her collar and after a couple more 'farewells' the three of them left.

Michelle was terribly disappointed when Helmut closed and locked the door once again. Mumbling "I'll be back, shortly." As he walked away.

Pissed off, Michelle stretched as best she could in the small space and then settled down to wait to be released. She hadn't even gotten a chance to say goodbye to her new friend, Connie.

It was perhaps twenty minutes later that Anna came into the space, with the key and released her from the cursed cage.

"Helmut's already gone to bed. Too drunk to attend to you. I imagine you too are exhausted. Go to bed. I'll see you in the morning."

"Thank you, Miss," Michelle said, as she practically fell out of the cage. She did wind up on her hands and knees, moaning as she tried to stretch out her cramped legs.

Anna solicitously helped her to her feet, and gave her a gentle swat on the ass to speed her on her way, down the hall to her bedroom.

In her room, at last, rather than go straight to bed, Michelle ducked into the shower and before washing herself, she stood with her mouth open and let the spray rinse all of the slime out as best it could. Then she washed her body. While she scrubbed, she thought about Connie, actually more about Finn and Connie. She didn't like him at all, and she felt sorry for her new friend. And the more she thought about them, the more she came to appreciate her own situation. Her owners were much easier to live with.

Michelle felt much better when she came out of her bathroom and crawled into bed. It had been a hell of a welcome home party. It was the most disgusting and degrading time she'd had since she'd started her slave life.

She hoped it was the last time.

+++++++++++++

The next day, she was relieved to see the big birdcage taken down and the chandelier put back in its proper place.

After lunch, she was surprised when Helmut took her hand and led her to her bedroom. She usually wasn't a mid-day snack for her master. It amused her to think that he probably had a lot of pent-up need, that he'd been too drunk to fulfill after last night's festivities.

In her bed, he was particularly passionate and energetic, and she almost got an orgasm out of it, but he finished before she could make it over the top. Damn!

After she'd cleaned his cock, rather than leave immediately he laid there for a few minutes, relaxing and catching his breath.

"What did you think of Connie?" he asked, reaching over to play with her nipple and its bell. He did seem to enjoy that aspect of her decorations.

Michelle pondered for a moment. "I liked her, but the way she has to talk was annoying."

He chuckled. "Yes, my friend Finn can be a bit perverted.

"You two did look captivating in that cage. And the guests seemed to enjoy it."

He laughed again. "Some more than others.

"I've had it placed in storage for our next party. I hope you won't mind."

Michelle looked at him, unsure if he was being facetious, or if he was actually looking for an honest answer. She decided not to press the issue. "No, Master."

"Very good," he said as he climbed out of the bed and began slipping on his clothes.

He stopped at her door and turned. "Michelle, you're a good slave girl. I'm glad I signed that contract."

"Thank you, Master. I'm happy you did, too."

After he'd stepped out of her room and closed the door, she continued to lay on the bed.

I guess I really am happy. It could be so much worse.

+++++++++++++++

It was a couple of days later, and she was sitting outside with Anna, on the extensive back patio, when Anna began asking her about her experiences, that night.

Michelle described her evening, sucking cocks, while chatting with Connie.

Anna didn't comment on the oral sex, but she did shake her head, sadly at the mention of poor Connie.

"That Finn is an evil man. I don't care for him at all. But he's one of Helmut's best friends, so I have to put up with the guy. I don't understand how Hanna can live with him. She's such a sweet girl."

Michelle just nodded. There was nothing she could say - her opinion didn't matter.

"It was because of him that Helmut contracted for you."

"Really?"

"Yes. Finn bragged so much about his slave girl, that my husband went in search of a slave for himself. Of course, he asked me if I'd mind, and I didn't say 'no'. He deserves all the toys he can have."

Michelle was bewildered by Anna's description of events. She made it sound like she was there only as a case of 'keeping up with the Joneses'. Finn had a slave girl, so Helmet wanted one, too.

And she didn't like being called a 'toy', either. She thought she was much more than a mere toy.

That evening, as he did on many nights right after dinner, Helmut took Michelle back to her room for another session.

Usually it was for straight sex, employing one of a few favorite positions. On those nights she usually sucked him first to get him excited and wet, and then licked him clean afterward. He always enjoyed himself, and she didn't mind. That was what she was there for. How she was repaying him for her beauty.

On some occasions, he took her in the ass, and those nights she wasn't so complacent. She didn't like those sessions at all. She did her best to please him, but she was afraid that her performance wasn't up to expectations.

She kept telling herself to try harder; to be more enthusiastic and demonstrate more passion, but it was difficult for her. Afterwards, she was usually sore, and she had grown tired of the before and after enemas. They were uncomfortable and gross.

In bed on those nights, she had to remind herself to be a good sex slave and do whatever was necessary to please her owners. To pay her debt.

Michelle also wondered how often or when her Master was making love to his wife. Was Anna getting enough sex, now that he had her?

Anna hadn't spent any time with her, since their days on the Yacht. She liked her Mistress and hoped she could once again give her a good time.

+++++++++++++

It was a week after those revelations that Helmut took her over to Finn's mansion, just down the road.

He didn't explain the purpose of their visit, it was her first time off the grounds, and she was a bit nervous about what Finn might expect from the visit. She would, though, be happy to see Connie.

She wondered if the two of them would be able to spend some time together. That could be fun.

Finn's mansion was similar in size and architecture to Helmut's and inside she thought the design style was a bit more masculine. She figured that the place was done more to his tastes than to his wife's. That wasn't surprising.

Upon arrival, Michelle was disappointed that there was no sign of Connie. But when Finn led them into a casual living room, she spotted her, naked and locked in a cage off in one corner. And the poor girl looked pathetic. The cage was only large enough for her to fit in bent double over her knees. Her ass was pressed against the bars in the back, and although her body was crammed into the tiny space, her head stuck out through a hole at the front.

Held in that position, her view was strictly limited. She could twist her neck to see to the side, but looking up at Finn or the visitors was difficult at best. Michelle felt terrible for her, and she hated Finn for doing that to her.

Finn invited Helmut to sit and they began chatting in German. Their conversation moved too quickly for Michelle to follow, with her limited knowledge of the language.

For a few minutes she just stood there, but she eventually slid down to sit on the floor next to her Master, wrapping an arm around his legs and resting her head on his thigh. He acknowledged her by running his fingers through her hair.

Sitting there, all she could think about was her poor Connie; across the room, locked away in that terrible cage. Did that prick keep her there all of the time? Damn him!

It made her appreciate her Master even more. Compared to Finn, Helmut was an easy man to serve.

The four of them stayed in the room for almost an hour, before Finn was called out to meet someone at his front door.

A few minutes later he returned with another man, who Helmut stood to greet. The three of them spoke for a while, this time in Portuguese, before they all turned to look at her, still sitting on the floor where her Master had left her.

She immediately got nervous. What did they have in mind?

"Come Michelle, stand and come with us," Helmut said as he held out his hand toward her. She reached out and took it, allowing herself to be lifted to her feet.

He then led her, following Finn and the stranger down a hall and into a spacious bathroom.

There Helmut turned to her and crooked a finger through the ring on her collar puling her to look at him. "Julian is Finn's jeweler," he explained to her. But then he chuckled, "at least the one he uses for intimate jewelry for Connie. He's going to add a couple of decorations to your beautiful body."

"Won't that be nice?" Finn asked, with a cruel smile.

Michelle didn't answer, until Helmut gave a little tug on her collar.

"Yes, Master."

Julian then said something in Portuguese, while he opened the bulky leather satchel he had been carrying. Setting it on the nearby toilet seat.

Helmut interpreted, "Michelle, stand over here, bend at the waist, spread your legs wide and rest your chin on the counter. Use your hands to hold yourself there."

Michelle, terrified, stepped over, and with her Master pulling he by her collar she assumed the position. She had no idea what they were going to do, but she was pretty certain that she wouldn't like it.

Julian asked a few questions and Helmut released his hold, ordering her to stay as he turned to speak with the guy. They talked for a few minutes, and Finn joined in the discussion before some decision was made, and Helmut stepped back to rest a hand on her shoulders while the jeweler went to work on her.

She felt his hands first on her ass, and then down between her legs. She squirmed, as he touched her, but Helmut told her to hold still, and emphasized his command by pressing on her back.

She felt a tugging down at her crotch and realized that Julian was pulling on the weird ring that pierced her in between her pussy and her ass hole.

Oh, no! she thought, suddenly getting the picture of what they had in mind.

She felt a tugging, and then heard the jingling of a chain, and then she jumped when she felt a couple of fingers, and a lot of cold grease, spreading around and then into her rear hole.

She chirped like a bird when she felt a butt plug being worked into her behind. The pressure on her sphincter grew and grew, and she groaned and swayed as much as Helmut allowed her.

Finally, as she knew it would, the thing slid in when the fattest part passed through and her ass hole closed around the plug's neck. It still felt large, to her. Bigger than any of the ones she remembered from Slave Sex School.

"All done?" Finn asked, excitedly.

Michelle was feeling terrible, and his presence made her feel even worse.

Helmut lifted his hand from her back. "You can stand up now, and check out your new decoration," he said, softly. Like he cared what she thought.

Michelle straightened up and reached behind to feel the thing in her ass. Oblivious to the three men standing behind her. She felt the end of the plug, and a chain that hung down from it, and then looped up to the ring that pierced her taint.

As she expected, there was no clasp or lock - the thing seemed quite permanent.

"How does it fell?" Helmut asked.

Michelle wasn't sure if he was asking just to hear her response, or if he did really care.

"It feels big, Master." She answered.

Chuckling Finn spoke up before her Master could comment. "It is big. Designed to stretch you and make you more accommodating for your master's use. Just like my Connie. Her rear hole can accept almost anything, now. I fist her, regularly." And he sounded so very proud.

Michelle, groaned.

"Michelle, you'll get used to the feeling, and you're rear will stretch, so that it won't hurt you when I take you back there." Helmut said, reassuringly.

She didn't buy it. And she was thinking about the trouble she'd be forced to deal with every time she had to empty her bowels.

She wondered too about the future. After her years of servitude, would her asshole ever close again?

She started crying, and Helmut grabbed a tissue and dabbed at her eyes. She appreciated his gesture, but damn it all, why was he doing this to her.

Then Finn, the prick, spoke up and she realized why. Her Master was following his lead.

"There's one more item. Call it a gift from me," Finn said, happily.

When she glanced at her master, he seemed surprised. And he let Finn, turn her to stand in front of Julian the jeweler.

He stepped up with a length of gold chain in one hand along with a couple of tools in the other.

She watched as best she could as he threaded the chain through the smaller ring that hung from the bottom edge of her collar, then he grabbed one of her breasts. Because of her collar she couldn't tilt her head down enough to get as good a view as she'd like, but she felt him attach the chain to the ring that passed through her nipple.

Oh, no.

Then he pulled the chain taught, and reached for her other breast.

Holding the loose end of the chain and the ring for her other nipple, he asked a question of the two masters.

Finn reached out and she felt him tug on the chain. She thought he said, 'here' in Portuguese.

She could feel the chain, already attached, lifting her nipple slightly. Pulling her whole breast up.

Julian looked at Helmut who simply shrugged, uncertain.

"Okay." Julian said as he went to work to fasten the chain to her other nipple.

She felt the pull on that breast. The pressure felt uncomfortable. She immediately hated it.

And it wasn't just the pressure on her breasts, their weight also pulled on her collar, putting pressure on her neck.

When Julian finished and stood back. Finn chuckled. "Perfect. Now slave, you're going to have to stand up straight. Head back."

When Michelle, still stunned, didn't react, he raised his voice. "Do it, Sklaven!"

Michelle startled, snapped out of it, and stood up; head up shoulder's back and chest out. And then she really felt the upward pull on her nipples and breasts.

"Doesn't she look fantastic, like that?" Finn said happily. He was smiling broadly, and he slapped Helmut on his back. "You're one very lucky slave owner."

Helmut was also smiling.

"She does look magnificent."

"She does. I may have to decorate Connie like that. Although her tits aren't as large as your girl's. I may have to fix that, too."

Helmut laughed. "Finn, my friend, this isn't a competition."

"Of course, it is." Finn responded, laughing even harder.

While the men laughed, Michelle was trying to maintain her composure. She not only hated the plug now locked into her ass, but also the chains pulling on her nipples. She'd become used to her other decorations, and her sex slave life, and had been comfortable with the way things were going, but now these new accessories, were almost too much to bear.

And when Finn reached out to grab one of the chains running between her collar and her nipple, she snapped.

She cried out, stepped back and swatted at his hand, surprising the two men, as well as herself.

She'd never rebelled before, and as soon as she'd done it, she realized that she'd made a terrible mistake.

Before she could apologize, both Finn's and Helmut's expressions became dark. They both stopped laughing, frowned and then began berating her in German and English.

Her master grabbed her collar's big ring and yanked her away, following Finn as he stomped out of the bathroom and down several hallways to a room at the back of the house.

She stumbled along crying and mumbling, begging for forgiveness, but they ignored her, while they continued to yell at her.

She became even more afraid when she saw the destination's contents. She realized that it was Finn's punishment room. It must be where he tortured Connie when she displeased him.

Before she knew it, she was secured in a set of wooden stocks that secured her head, and wrists and held her in a bent-over position. Her legs were straight and her ass was high and fully exposed.

"Do you want to discipline her, or should I?" Finn asked, angrily.

"You're the offended party. If you'd like, please go ahead." Helmut replied.

Michelle, already miserable, and worried about her pending punishment, became even more frightened. She just knew that Finn would hurt her more than her Master ever would.

And when she felt the first hit on her ass, she shrieked in pain. It was worse than she had expected. She danced and cried as the agony burned throughout her whole body.

"Stand still, you bitch, or I'll hit you harder." He yelled.

"Oh, please, Master." She wailed. She realized that he was using some sort of switch on her, and the thing made a whistling sound as he wielded it on her poor behind.

Finn ignored her pleas, as he hit her first on one cheek and then on the other. Each strike making her scream.

"Careful Finn, no blood," Helmut warned.

"She deserves it! How dare she!" Finn replied angrily.

"I know. But maintain your control."

Finn growled, but the next few strikes weren't quite as bad as the previous ones, or perhaps her butt was just getting numb.

Finally, it stopped. She just hung there, held standing by the framework on wobbly knees, and sobbing.

Helmut actually chuckled. "She won't be able to sit for a week."

"Damn right!" Finn said, as he set the cane aside.

Helmut then stepped around in front of his slave. Her head just hung, while tears dripped down into the puddle below her.

"Michelle, have you learned your lesson?"

Michell lifted her head and muttered, "Yes, Master. I'm sorry Master."

"What? Louder."

"I'm so sorry Master."

"You need to apologize to the both of us."

"I'm so sorry Masters. I'll never refuse your attentions again." She said, slowly regaining her senses.

Finn, growled. "Now thank me for your beautiful new adornments."

"Thank you, Master Finn, for my new decorations."

"What are they?"

"My new butt plug and my new nipple chains," she sighed.

"Do you love them?" Helmut asked, baiting her.

"Yes Master, I love them."

"Excellent. Now let's get you out of there." He unlocked the top of the stocks allowing her to stand and stretch. But when she reached back to rub her extremely sore as, he stopped her.