Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't touch yourself there. Leave it as a continuing reminder of your lesson."

Damn! it still hurt something terrible, and she really wanted to rub some life back into her posterior.

Helmut led her back into the sitting room, with Finn following along behind. She wondered if he was admiring her red and bruised ass.

Apparently, while she had been punished the jeweler guy had left, as only Connie, still locked in the terrible cage remained. How can she stand it? Michelle asked herself. But then she realized that the girl had no choice. Finn would probably whip her if she refused.

Just inside the big room, Finn quickly stepped around them and pulled a bar-stool out of a corner, positioning it in out in the room. "Slave, here, sit." He told her.

Michelle hesitated for only a second before she stepped over and carefully perched on the hard round seat.

She moaned as her sore ass came into contact with the unpadded surface.

"All the way. And sit up straight. Keep your new chains taught."

She glanced at her Master, and he was just standing, hands on hips watching. She could tell that he wasn't about to intervene on her behalf. No mercy from him.

Gritting her teeth, she slid her ass completely onto the stool and, damn it hurt.

And it wasn't just her butt. Sitting there, pushed the plug deeper into her ass hole. And the chain that connected the thing to her, was jammed under one of her cheeks, making it hurt even worse.

The aches made her start crying.

"Posture!" Finn said, angrily.

She jumped, and then sat up straight. Her head held high. It pulled her collar up and that pulled up on both of her nipples.

Oh, God! she was miserable. But she didn't dare complain or shift her position. Another whipping would kill her.

"Now you stay there. Just like that." Finn added as he went back over to the couch, inviting Helmut to join him. "There's a football game on, I hope you'll join me and watch it for a while."

"Certainly. I was planning on watching it at home, but this is fine. And you can tell me more about that new plug. How does your slave deal with it?"

Finn chuckled. "Enemas, baby wipes and lubricant. She keeps herself clean with the enemas so that when she removes the plug it's not too disgusting to hold. And she uses baby wipes to clean it before she lubricates it and reinserts it."

"And she has to hold it whenever it's out of her ass?"

"Yes, of course, it's too heavy to be allowed to just dangle."

Helmut shook his head. "Seems like a lot of trouble. For her, and for you."

"Well, it is. But her asshole is very nicely stretched open, whenever I want to use it.

"And it's clean and pre-lubed." He added with a chuckle.

During halftime, Finn finally released Connie from her cage. He unlocked the front and allowed her to crawl out.

Michelle watched, feeling sorry for her friend, who was clearly in agony, stiff and sore from having been held in that terrible position for so long.

"Mathtewr, may I uthe the bathwoom?" she finally asked, tentatively.

"I suppose, if you must. Then come back and suck on me."

"Yeth, Mathtewr."

Connie struggled to stand and then walked slowly and wobbly out of the room.

She returned several minutes later to kneel down in front of her master, who lounged on the couch.

Still focused on the game, he shifted a bit to give her access, and then leaned back to continue watching the action on the field.

Michelle, uninterested in the television, watched as her fellow slave reached up to open her Master's pants to expose his cock, which she could see was starting to get hard.

With Finn's cock fully accessible, Connie leaned in and took him into her mouth. Finn smiled and sighed, happily as she worked on him.

He was obviously enjoying her ministrations, but by splitting his attention between his slave girl and the game, he didn't cum. At least not for almost an hour. During all that time, Connie continued to suck and lick on him.

When Michelle glanced at her own Master, she saw him totally focused on the screen, and the match. He was ignoring his friend and Connie. Sitting on her burning ass, she almost wished that he would call her over to suck on him. It would at least get her off the hard stool. But absorbed in the game, he didn't call to her.

As Michelle watched, Finn reached his climax. He groaned quietly, and his body stiffened, before he exhaled and pumped his cum into Connie's mouth. She held onto him as he shuddered and emptied himself. When he relaxed, finished, the slave girl licked him clean and then sat back, reaching up toward his shrinking cock.

"I'll do that, it's too sensitive. You go clean up." Finn ordered, as he pushed her hands away and began working to close his pants.

A few minutes later, Connie returned and knelt down next to her master.

He didn't pay her any attention as he was back watching the game and discussing the plays and players with Helmut.

A couple hours later, Michelle walked stiffly behind Helmut as she left the house, for the drive back home. Her ass was both sore and numb.

When she sat in the car seat and the pressure jammed the big plug even deeper inside her, she groaned.

Helmut turned to her, looking concerned. "They told me you'd get used to it."

Michelle almost told him of her opinion of the thing, but biting her tongue she just replied with the standard, "yes, Master."

Back home, Michelle followed Helmut into the sitting room, where Anna was lounging, reading. When she glanced up, she immediately spotted the chains running from her collar to her nipples.

"Helmut, where did those come from?"

He chuckled. "A present from Finn. He likes our girl's decorations and thought more would be in order."

Then he turned to Michelle, "stand up straight and show her."

Michelle pulled her shoulders back and lifted her head a bit higher, and it pulled the chains taught, and lifted her breasts.

As she walked across the room, to stand in front of Anna, Helmut added. "You'll have to get used to standing like that, Michelle. No slouching."

"Yes, Master."

Anna inspected the arrangement, and then shaking her head, she asked, "do you intend to keep them?"

Michelle knew she wasn't asking her.

"Well, they're designed to be permanent. So, I guess we will." He answered.

Anna shrugged, unimpressed, and started to go back to her book, but she paused when he carried on. "That's not the only addition."

"Oh?"

"Yes, bear with me on this, my love.

"Michelle, turn around, spread your legs and touch your toes," he ordered.

Feeling humiliated, she followed her Master's orders. She shuffled in a circle and bent to show her Mistress her filled ass, with its dangling chain.

"Really? Helmut." Anna said, when she got a look at Michelle's newest accessory. She recognized it as being the same setup as Finn had installed on his girl. "Was that another gift from Finn? Won't that grotesque thing get in the way?"

"It was my idea, but Finn's guy put it in place. And it might pose a little trouble. But it will definitely loosen her up for more anal sex." Helmut answered, defensively.

Anna shook her head, sadly. "Another one of Finn's not so brilliant moves. I wish you'd stop listening to him." And she got up and walked out, unhappily.

That night Helmut took her in the ass. She had to fumble the plug out first, and hold onto the thing while he screwed her, then he had her reinsert I before he left her alone.

Only then could she waddle into her bathroom, and again hold it with one hand while she gave herself an enema. It was frustratingly difficult not to mention repulsive, but she couldn't just let the thing dangle on the end of its chain. It would pull on her piercing and hurt.

Over time she did get used to the thing in her ass, stretching her open. She stopped waddling, and she could sit on a chair without moaning. But she never did get used to having to hold the damn thing while she emptied her bowels, or when her Master used her ass.

Apparently, Helmut also grew tired of the thing. Because a month later, the guy who had secured it to her, came by and cut the chain. The plug was discarded, but the ring in her taint was left in place. She could live with that.

As for the chains pulling on her nipples? They stayed. And Helmut constantly reminded her to stand tall and keep them tautly lifting her breasts by the jewelry that surrounded her nipples. He seemed to enjoy playing with her bells even more than before.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.