Paradise Isle - The Mermaid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Giselle sensed that Julie was coming to terms with her situation, she brought up the last, and perhaps most upsetting aspect of the arrangement. "Julie, there's one more aspect you need to be aware of. If you don't follow the 'in the water' rule, the tail's clock resets, and adds six hours for any violation. That's how and why you could find yourself locked in your tail for longer than the ten days established by your package."

"Oh, for God's sake." Julie moaned. "So, If I don't stay in the water. If I'm out for more than four hours per day, I'll be punished by more time in the tail?"

"Exactly."

Robert, clearly surprised by that aspect, spoke up. "But what if we don't follow the rules, religiously?"

"Then the duration just continues to lengthen." Giselle replied, calmly.

"I don't remember that mentioned in the docs I read."

"Oh, it was there. I can show it to you if you'd like."

Now it was Robert's turn to be concerned and upset. "But I signed us up for only ten days so we could have the last four days of our stay to ourselves, and to unwind from the Ariel adventure."

"I'm sorry, but that's part of the adventure. How the 'in the water' rules are enforced. If Julie, doesn't behave as a proper mermaid, she could spend the rest of your time with us in her tail. It wouldn't unlock, and we can't override it."

"And when our vacation ends?" Julie asked, fearfully.

"Well, the tail is priced at four-thousand dollars. You could cut it off, or wear it home, and pay the fee."

"That's crazy!" Robert cried, beating Julie to it.

Giselle stepped back, frightened by Robert's outburst. "I'm sorry, but that information was in the agreement you signed. It is our policy. I have no control over it. The island applies similar policies in many of our packages. And the Island's government enforces them, stringently."

The girl's answer caused both of them to quiet down. Robert stepped over to Julie and hugged her. "I'm sorry, if this is more than I imagined, or you would like," he said.

Julie appreciated his apology, but she also understood that she had no choice but to try and enjoy her vacation, as Robert had committed them to.

They held each other for several minutes, until both of them had come to terms with the situation.

When they broke off their hug, Giselle felt confident enough to proceed with the next step.

"Julie, you have an appointment in the beauty salon before we can get you settled into your suite, and your pool. Then your Ariel package will truly commence."

Resignedly Julie sighed, "Okay." She was too numb to even wonder why she had an appointment at a beauty salon.

"Good. Now we have special wheelchairs for our mermaids." Giselle said happily as one of the attendants pulled a slick and elongated chair on rollers over to the table where Julie the mermaid sat.

"Robert if you'd assist, Julie can you just slide off and into the chair? This will be yours for the duration. It will allow you to move your mermaid around during her hours out of the water. Although many of our couples enjoy it when the man, just carries his mermaid around in his arms. Robert, you look strong enough to carry your lover."

Julie maneuvering herself into the seat, actually liked the idea of being carried by her man. It tickled memories of her Ariel fantasies.

Once in the chair, Giselle stepped behind it and began pushing Julie out of the room and down the hallway.

"Wait!" Julie cried, "I'm naked!"

Giselle chuckled, "well, not really, your bottom half is covered in pretty mermaid scales."

Julie didn't laugh. She reached up to cover her breasts with her hands.

"Don't worry, this is Pleasure Isle. No one will be upset. Many of our guests walk around nude. And you'll be able to cover your breasts, soon." Giselle said as she continued pushing the chair into the beauty salon, which was busy with numerous guests and staff moving about and seated in various treatment chairs.

Robert just followed along, admiring some of the sights.

Moments later they turned into a private treatment room, where two women in white were waiting for them.

"What now?" Julie asked.

"The final steps in your mermaid conversion. You need a mermaid's long, wonderful hair. Just wait and see. I'll be back when these ladies are done. Robert why don't you come along and I'll show you your suite."

And with that she stepped out, dragging Robert by the hand behind her.

Julie, again resigned to her fate, sat quietly while the two beauticians went to work on her. After a moment she even dropped her hands to her mermaid lap, deciding that there was no sense being shy.

Julie's hair was long enough to brush her shoulders, and a warm brown color, when she arrived. After a couple of hours in the beauty salon, she had thick, bright red hair that extended down to her waist.

When they showed her in the mirror Julie was stunned! She didn't look like herself. She did look, a little, like Ariel. And another half-hour later, after the two women had done her makeup, she really did look like her beloved Ariel.

"Beautiful, eh?" one of the women commented.

"Yes, absolutely. You did a wonderful job." Julie said, still in awe.

"And the make-up is long lasting and waterproof. It and your beautiful hair should last at least a month."

"A month? But I'll only be here for a couple weeks." Julie said, concerned.

"Ah, you'll be able to wear it home, then. Won't that be nice?"

"Um, I suppose." Julie mumbled, not wanting to insult the two women who had worked so hard, and made her look so fabulous.

Apparently, one of them had called Giselle, because at that moment she and Robert walked back in.

"Holy shit! You look fantastic!" Robert said excitedly, as he stepped over next to her. He leaned in and kissed her passionately, unable to control himself. For the first time that day, Julie truly enjoyed herself, and she actually started feeling aroused.

Maybe this will be fun. She thought.

"You do look lovely. Like a perfect mermaid. Ariel in real life." Giselle said, happily. She was relieved that from what she could see, Julie was coming to grips with her new title role.

"Now let's get you to your suite and into the water." And Giselle began maneuvering mermaid Julie in her chair, out of the room.

"Thank you, ladies. You did a wonderful job." Julie said with a smile.

Robert saw her, and was relieved, himself. "Yes, thank you for creating this lovely mermaid."

Julie actually giggled as she heard him. She was getting used to being a mermaid.

As Giselle pushed Julie down the hallway and out into the sunlight, Julie arranged her new hair to cover her bare chest. Her long, thick tresses, hid her breasts sufficiently that she was no longer concerned over their display. And, of course, she saw many other naked or nearly naked women, and men, wandering the grounds.

Robert was a bit disappointed, as, walking along next to her, he had enjoyed the view. Julie had beautiful breasts, and the thought of her walking around showing them off, contributed to his arousal.

"Wait until you see our suite, my love. It's wonderful, and perfectly designed for a beautiful mermaid."

"Yes, you are in a mermaid suite. We have several of them. We also have suits designed for other packages and sexual proclivities. As you meet other guests, you may get invited to see their rooms. It happens often. After all, everyone is here to have a good time and enjoy the sex."

Intrigued by that thought, Robert looked down at Julie who looked up at him and shook her head. But followed it up with a wink. They had often discussed sexual fantasies, but had never done anything about them.

Arriving at their room, Robert opened the door, and stepped back, but Giselle paused.

"You might consider romantically carrying your mermaid into your room. Then you can put her down into her pool. Where a beautiful mermaid lover belongs."

Robert and Julie both blushed at the suggestion. But Robert quickly moved to follow that good advice. He knelt down next to the chair and scooped Julie up into his arms, and she wrapped her arms around his neck as he stood and stepped cautiously through the doorway. He had to be careful to maneuver her long and wide tail through the opening.

Julie giggled all the way through and into the suite. There, she looked around in wonder. It was a beautiful and spacious room with a big bed, that she wouldn't be sleeping in, and a huge glass walled atrium with a built-in pool. It looked to be about ten feet on a side, with a molded couch below the water like a spa, large enough for two people to lay in, or for a mermaid and a man to share.

It wasn't a perfect square, though. One corner, away from the couch side, included a round pool about three feet in diameter. That must be the 'dip tank' where she'd be peeing and pooping. Ugh!

Robert stepped over to the pool and carefully knelt at its edge, he then bent over and slowly lowered her into the water, eventually letting her rest on the built-in lounge, contoured perfectly to support her mermaid body. It accepted her tail at the deeper end and held her head up and out of the water at the shallower end. She had to admit that it was comfortable enough. And it seemed to have some padding for her butt, back, shoulders and head too. And the water was clear and warm and felt nice and relaxing.

After her trying day, she needed that, so she closed her eyes and sighed. She felt Robert sit back on the tile next to her.

Giselle though broke her revere. "Alright my little mermaid. You are now where you belong so I'm going to start your tail's timer." And she clicked a button on a small remote in her hand.

"If you look at that little digital screen on the wall, you'll see that it is displaying the time to release. Two-hundred and forty hours. Ten days. Per the agreement. Remember though. If you violate one of the rules, the number will jump up six hours. And those four dots along the side, indicate how many times Julie has been out of the water, today. It resets at midnight. Keep track of that count."

"We understand." Robert answered her, impressed. The resort had seemingly thought of everything.

"Good. And just to make sure you remember. At least twenty hours per day in the water. No more than four, non-consecutive hours out of the water. And by non-consecutive, I mean at least an hour in between. Usually, mermaids spend those times out of the water being moved between their rooms and the big pool outside." she paused and chuckled, "Or making love in the bed."

Giselle then stepped over to the wall of windows and opened a section to let the fresh air in. Julie could hear the leaves on the palm trees rustling, birds chirping and a little bit of chatter from the people around them.

"Isn't that nice?" Giselle said as she stepped back into the room and headed for the to the door. "Don't forget, call me if you need anything. You can also use the island phone to order room service, or housekeeping. And there are several swim-up restaurants with tables built into the side of the pool so mermaids can eat the same fine food as other guests. I recommend you try them out. You can make reservations with your phone, too."

"Thank you, Giselle. You've been a great help." Julie said from her pool.

"You're quite welcome. Enjoy your adventure." She replied closing the door behind her.

The two of them sat quietly for a few minutes, coming to terms with their unique vacation adventure. And enjoying the dream-like environment they found themselves in.

Robert slowly lowered himself onto his belly and leaned over the pool to kiss his lover. And she kissed him back. Wrapping her wet arms around him, she got his shirt wet, and he shivered.

"Get out of those clothes, and get in here with your mermaid," she whispered, between kisses.

He rolled over and started to strip, excitedly.

But she interrupted him. "Oh, wait, I really need to go to the bathroom." Then she giggled cynically. "Or whatever it's called when a mermaid relieves herself in the water."

She pushed herself up off the underwater couch and slipped off into the much deeper water in the middle of the pool. She was surprised that she couldn't feel the bottom. She treaded water, easily though, swishing her fin back and forth below her. It took her only a second to shift to the other side where the dip tank was built in. Where it connected to her pool there was a lower section in the wall that allowed her to slither over and into the deep, round tank. Once she was inside and vertical, she reached over to the big round button and punched it down.

As she did, the water around her began to gush out and around her body, and circulate down from the surface and out a drain in the bottom. She laughed as it was like a cross between a whirlpool tub and a flushing toilet.

She could see and feel how anything she released into the water would be pulled down and away from her body, and presumably dumped down into a sewer system. Ingenious, but still gross.

She looked up to see Robert watching her, sitting on the edge of the pool, naked, his cock hard. He looked good!

Then she had to try and relieve herself. To let go. And it was such a weird situation she just couldn't.

She had, in the past peed in the ocean, when no one was around to care. But this was so very different. In a fancy resort. In a room with a pool, and big open patio doors looking out onto the grounds. With her husband watching. Wearing a mermaid tail. Her bright red hair floating on the water's surface around her. It was all so bizarre! Really, really bizarre.

She tried to relax, there in the whirlpool, but couldn't. So, she decided to change the subject. "So, tell me about the view?"

Her question startled him for a moment. "It's beautiful. The pool and the gardens. Palm trees and shade pavilions. The other buildings are quite a ways away, across the huge courtyard. And the whole wall of windows is made up of big sliding glass doors. They can be opened wide to let in the fresh air, and for us to go out to the pool. That's just a few steps away."

"Fine, sounds wonderful. But privacy?"

"Oh that." He said understanding her point. "The glass is tinted, so when it's closed no one can see in. And when they're open, we're mostly above the pool's sightline. So, no one can see us now."

"But they could just walk right up and in?"

"I guess, but right now, I don't care I want you!" he said, as he slid into the water.

"I want you too, but I have to go, first."

"Well?"

"I can't" she said plaintively. "It's just too weird."

He chuckled. "Well, my dear mermaid, you'd better get used to the idea, you'll be peeing and pooping like this for the next two-hundred and forty hours."

"Yah, thanks." She chuckled.

But as she laughed, she found herself relaxing enough to finally let her pee flow. She sighed, and felt it leave her body and presumably flush away. To make sure she reached down and found the front slit in her tail, with her fingers. When she pushed them in, she didn't feel any warm flow, so she assumed she was clean, down there.

When she reached out and punched the 'off' button, Robert smiled. "Done?"

"Yes."

"Good, come on over here, and let's figure out how a mermaid makes love to a man."

"Gladly."

Although their love making began with a passion, it soon degenerated into an experiment. The mermaid laid back onto her couch as her lover straddled her and tried to insert his very hard cock. But it became a frustrating struggle.

Since Julie can't spread her legs, her pussy isn't really open, and as her silicone and latex covering is thick, the slit that allows access to her pussy includes a tube about two inches long. Robert's hard cock fits into the tube, without issues. but with Julie's pussy held closed, penetration is minimal. Julie was able to feel his cock on her clit, though. So eventually they were both able to cum.

But it wasn't the most fulfilling sex they'd ever had. And it certainly wasn't what they'd hoped for. That was disappointing.

Afterwards, Julie climbed back into the dip tank and cleaned herself out. While her lover lounged on the underwater couch.

"Um, Robert, lover, I have to take a shit."

"Okay?"

"Well, it's embarrassing. And I'm sure I'll have trouble letting go. Could you give me some privacy? I don't use the toilet when you're around, at home."

He looked at her and smiled evilly. "But you're a mermaid now. And they, like fish, poop in the water, with no regard to what's around them."

"Hey! I'm a mermaid because you made me into one. So cut me some slack and get out of here. Go to the bathroom yourself, or something."

"Oh, all right. But you're going to have to get used to peeing and pooping in the water, like a good little Ariel, out in the main pool in one of the semi-private dip tanks, there."

"Oh hell!" she said horrified at the prospect. She could picture herself out there with people around, watching and knowing what she was doing. God! how humiliating would that be.

As she was trying to deal with that thought, Robert climbed out and casually walked, nude, out the open doors and onto their patio, amongst the gardens.

The sight was delicious, as was the thought of her man wandering around naked, in public. It was something she'd love to try. Something kinky she'd dreamed of doing, but never had the opportunity or the courage to go for it. But she realized that she couldn't follow his example. Mermaids can't walk!

With him gone, doing lord knows what out there, she got down to business and focused on emptying herself. It took her a while but she finally succeeded, thinking all the while, 'gross'.

When she felt she was finished, she swirled herself around a bit, in the roiling water, hoping to make certain she was empty and clean. Then she reached down and tentatively pushed her rear hole open with a couple of fingers of one hand. She had to use her other hand to hold herself stable on the side of the pool.

She was relieved when she didn't feel anything but water inside her rear opening. While she was at it, she took the opportunity to feel around back there. She found that when she pulled her knees up as far as they would go wrapped in her tail, her ass hole and even her pussy were much closer to the putside. More easily accessible to a cock, she thought. Interesting. Something to try the next time they made love.

She was laying quietly resting on her submerged couch, wondering if she'd be able to sleep there, that night, when she heard Robert walk back in.

"Have a nice walk?" She asked without opening her eyes.

"Yes. I did."

"See any interesting sights?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I saw a lot of people, and two other mermaids and a merman, too."

"And they saw you."

"Yes, I imagine they did."

"I never knew you were an exhibitionist."

He chuckled. "Well, I've never been, before, but I figured here, and now was the perfect place. How about you? Have you ever shown off that lovely body of yours?"

"No, I haven't. And I won't be showing it off now, will I?"

"Well, you will be displaying part of it. But have you ever fantasized about displaying your beautiful body? You'd turn on a lot of guys."

She didn't respond for several minutes. While he waited, he crawled into the pool and laid down next to her.

"I have." She finally admitted.

"Well, when you get out of your mermaid suit, we should give it a try. There's a lot of nudity out there."

"If I get out of this suit, there are several things that we might try," she said. "But right now, I'm hungry. Can you order some food?"

"Wait, what things?"

"Not now. Food!" she ordered.

"Oh, alright." He moaned, disappointed, as he climbed out to find his island phone.

Their meal arrived a half-hour later, and the food was excellent. They fumbled a bit trying to determine how to eat, together. Of course, Julie had to eat in her pool, so her food was just laid out on the deck next to the water's edge. Robert at first sat at the room's small table for two, but it seemed awkward with his lover down at floor level and him sitting up looming over her, so he shifted down to sit on the pool's edge, with his feet dangling in the water.