Paradise Isle - The Mermaid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But even that seemed strange. Eating with his mermaid lover on different levels, rather than sitting face-to-face at a table was just plain odd. When he commented on it to Julie, she laughed, "odd? As opposed to having a mermaid as a lover?"

The absurdity of the situation got both of them laughing so hard that Robert fell onto his side, and then rolling he fell into the pool. Splashing Julie and their food.

When he came up for air and sat next to her in the water, she looked at him, seriously. "This is crazy, isn't it?"

"Yes, but it's so outlandish, not to mention erotic as hell, that I'm just loving it." He replied, still chuckling.

Then he got serious. "I hope you don't mind being a mermaid." As he looked at her, he dropped his hand beneath the water and rubbed at the fishy covering of her thigh.

She looked at him for a moment, and then taking a deep breath she smiled. "I am starting to enjoy it. Even though we couldn't make love as well as I'd have liked, I have some ideas for a better time."

"Really? Do tell."

She smiled at him affectionately. "Not now. Perhaps later. I doubt if you're ready yet, in any case."

He harumphed and climbed out of the water, to police up the dishes, and set them outside the door, on their tray.

"Robert, I think I need a nap. I want to see if I can sleep in my little pool. Would you mind?"

"Not at all, I'll nap too. But I think, I'll use the bed, like a normal human."

Julie laughed and stuck out her tongue at him as she repositioned herself on the pool's couch, with her head and just the tips of her shoulders above water, her breasts just beneath the surface, and her mermaid half well below in the spaces designed to hold her ass and her tail.

The water temperature was perfect and the cushions beneath her were comfortable enough but she wasn't used to sleeping on her back, and that's the only position she could lay in, now.

She was so tired, though, from both the long trip and the insanely challenging morning, that she finally did drift off to sleep. And her dreams were filled with Disney songs like 'Part of that world' and 'Under the Sea'.

When she woke up, hours later, Robert was gone.

She wasn't worried, he'd probably stepped out for something, or just to explore, but she realized that she was trapped in her pool, and that was very frustrating. Her luggage was stacked in the closet. She had nothing to read, and couldn't even reach the TV remote to watch the big set mounted on the wall.

All she could do was lay there and listen to the sounds floating in from outside, where she could hear people talking and having fun in the pool.

Damn, it was frustrating.

And a little scarry too. She was virtually helpless and someone could easily wander in through the open door and rob them, or worse.

She didn't have her island phone either, it was sitting up on the dresser where Giselle had left it.

For lack of anything else to do, she swam over to the dip tank and relieved herself. The process was getting easier. She was getting used to peeing like a fish.

Afterwards she settled herself back onto her couch and tried to relax, while she waited for her human.

She flinched when she heard the suite's front door open. From the pool she couldn't see who was coming in. "Robert?"

"Oh, hi babe. Yes, I ran out to get some water and sodas to stock up the fridge. And then I ran into some other guests and talked for a bit."

"Well, I'm glad you put some clothes on before you went out." She chided him, with a laugh.

He blushed. "I'm not that used to walking around naked. It's not a habit that I'm comfortable with, at least not yet."

"Good. But we need to make some arrangements. I'm unable to move out of my pool, so when you're not around I can't get to anything. When I woke up, I had nothing to do."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't think of that."

"Me neither. How about spreading a towel from the bathroom down over there by the far edge, and laying out some of my things?"

Before long Julie had the phone, her books, the TV remote, and assorted items from her bathroom kit all handy. The first thing she tackled was her new hair, it was all tangled, and wet and she wasn't used to having hair so long and full. It took her an hour to get it into decent shape.

While she worked on it, she had Robert run back out to buy a hand mirror. It took him an hour of searching but he finally returned. "That store is huge and has everything, but it took me a while to find that."

Taking it in hand, Julie examined her face more closely. Her hair was an unnatural shade of red, just like Ariel's, and her makeup was a bit overdone, but the shades the woman had used, made her look like a perfect version of her dream. She could only smile at what she saw.

When she set it down, sighing happily, she realized that it was getting close to dinner time, and after a little discussion they agreed that they should venture out. Julie was, of course nervous, but she really wanted to get a look at their surroundings. So far, what she'd seen was beautiful. But she hadn't seen much.

"Let's celebrate our first night in paradise, and your first night as a mermaid, with a dinner under the stars, at one of the nice restaurants with swim-up tables for mermaids." Robert suggested, excitedly.

"That sounds like fun. I guess..."

After scanning through the resort's brochure, Robert called one of the restaurants, the one closest to their suite that had swim-up dining. Their reservation was an hour off.

For a while, they relaxed and watched a little Internet TV, Julie from her pool and Robert from the bed.

While she watched, Julie worked to build up her courage to face the world as a mermaid. She also pulled her long hair up into a mob on top of her head to keep it mostly dry during their trip to the eatery.

"You know, my skin is going to be permanently pruney, from all this time in the water." July said as they prepared to depart for the restaurant.

"Good point. We ought to allocate as much of your out-of-water time as we can to just sunning. Letting your skin dry out."

"Good idea."

Julie sighed as Robert, in his bathing suit, stepped into the water to pick her up and carry her out of her private little pool and out to the resort's huge one, for their short swim down to the restaurant.

"It's a shame to waste my hour out to just short trips between the room and the pool. I'm out of the water for two minutes and it counts as an hour."

"We'll have to plan your trips better. Tomorrow we'll sun for fifty-five minutes on our way to the big pool."

Robert then caried her out the patio doors and into the huge public pool, where it wound between islands past their room.

It was Julie's first time out since she became a mermaid and it felt wonderful. The sun was setting and the whole area was romantically lit with soft lights and torches. There were a few people in the water, soaking, floating and chatting and they paid little attention to Julie as her mermaid tail wasn't visible under the water.

She didn't even realize that her breasts were bare, until they'd been in the water for a while.

Julie spent the first hundred yards figuring out how best to swim. She soon found that if she swam the breast-stroke with her arms and the butterfly with her legs, she could move quite well.

When they arrived at the island eatery, they were spotted by an observant hostess, on the shore, who directed them to their table. It was built into a cove on the side of the pool with the tabletop just inches above the water. As Julie sat on an underwater bench, the surface of the water tickled her nipples, as they poked just above the surface. Robert loved the sight.

He was disappointed though, when his lovely wife let her red mermaid's hair down and it covered her front, as it floated around her on top of the water like a cape.

At that point they were the only diners in the water, everyone else was sitting, spread above them at tables. Mostly in pairs. None of them seemed to realize that Julie was a mermaid. And that was fine with her.

As they sat, enjoying themselves looking up at the stars, and at the legs of the other diners, they began to take note of some of the people around them.

Robert leaned over and gestured to a table to Julie's left, "that woman has no panties on, under her dress. She keeps flashing me," he whispered.

"Don't get any ideas. I'm jealous, I can't flash you." Julie replied, quietly with a flirty smile.

A few minutes later it was Julie's turn. "Over your right shoulder there's a woman in a latex cat-suit that hugs her like a second skin."

Robert had to carefully turn his head to get a look. "Wow, that's hot, figuratively and probably physically, too."

"Cute." Julie whispered back, nodding.

As Julie was gazing out across the pool at the building across from them. A guy walked past on the edge of the floor above them. She looked up to see him standing above her staring down.

"Yes?" Robert asked.

Without taking his eyes off Julie the guy asked, "mermaid?"

From his angle he had apparently seen down through the clear water and due to some angle of the lighting seen her tail.

"Yes." Robert answered, hoping that the dude would move along, but he didn't.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, and to stare. But you look fantastic my dear. We just arrived, and I had heard that they offered a mermaid package, but you're the first I've seen, and you're breathtaking."

"Thank you." Julie said, kindly.

"I'll leave you be, but I hope to see you tomorrow. I'd love to hear how it feels, and introduce you to my wife. I'd love to see her as a mermaid."

"Well, I'll be around. Good night." She said dismissively.

The guy nodded and moved on.

"Well, that was rude." Robert said, upset.

"Oh, come on now dear. What did you expect? That people wouldn't gawk and guys wouldn't get hard, at the sight of me?"

"He got hard?"

"Absolutely. I could see, from my angle." She giggled.

Just then a younger couple were seated at the table just above them. They were happy and clearly on their honeymoon. Very much in love and in lust.

When the girl finally took a look around, she spotted Julie right away, and her eyes got big and she giggled like a pre-teen.

"Oh my god, you're Ariel! You have her hair and her looks and her tail! A real mermaid's tail! I can't believe it. Ariel you're my favorite. You always have been."

Then she reached over and grabbed her young husband's hand and yanked him over to see. "Look Johnny, it's Ariel the mermaid from the movie."

The guy looked over and down and smiled wanly. "Honey, leave her alone. She's eating with her man."

"But honey, it's so perfect. We're here on our honeymoon and Ariel is here too."

The girl actually pushed her chair back and got down on her knees to hold out her hand. "Ariel, I'm Rebecca, I'm so happy to meet you."

Julie couldn't help but enjoy the young woman's excitement and enthusiasm. Especially when she got serious and they began talking in earnest.

"I seriously considered the mermaid package this place offered, but I decided that we should be focused on enjoying each other, rather than my fantasies. What is your real name, by the way?"

"I'm Julie, Rebecca. And congratulations on your marriage."

"Thanks. It's been so great and now we get to enjoy a week here, in paradise."

"It is a wonderful resort. And you made the right decision not to try out the mermaid outfit. It's kind of cumbersome and it makes sex difficult."

"I can imagine." Rebecca said, thoughtfully.

For the next half-hour the two women talked, about the wedding and the resort, and their lives, while Robert listened in disinterestedly, and poor Johnny drank, sitting at the table above them.

Finally, Julie put an end to it, reminding Rebecca that her husband and their bed awaited.

Rebecca said her goodbyes, and Julie resumed picking at the last of her now-cold meal. When she met Robert's gaze, she just smiled and shrugged.

Their table had been cleared and they had been served another round of drinks when a pair of mermaids swam up to the table next to them, away from the newlyweds.

This time Robert took the lead. "Hello lovely mermaids, this is mermaid Julie and I'm Robert her husband."

The two women introduced themselves and Julie shifted over to float next to Robert, holding onto his thigh with one hand, so she could more easily see and talk to them. They exchanged friendly greetings, all around.

"I see you went with the full Ariel look." Glenda, one of the pair said. Both of them were blonds with long full hair like Julie's.

"Yes, my husband knew how much I loved that character, so he set it all up. It was a huge surprise."

"Really? You didn't' agree beforehand?" Nancy the other mermaid asked, surprised.

"Um, no. I just knew we were coming to this island where sex is the name of the game."

"Wow, and you accepted the mermaid package. That's a pretty big step. We've been here several times and this is our second time as mermaids. And we're still not sure it's the best game in town." Nancy said. And she didn't seem all that enthusiastic.

"Well, I'm happy with it, but Nancy doesn't enjoy it as much as I do." Glenda said, smiling.

"It must be difficult to deal with the in-the-water rules, when both of you have to comply with them." July said. She was curious as to how they managed, with no one to help them.

"Oh, we do have some help." Glenda said. "My younger sister is with us. She provides a pair of legs when we need them."

"And we have a room that's right on the water, so we don't have to travel far to get from our little pool to the big one." Nancy added.

"Ah, I see. It must still be a challenge. We just arrived today, and we're still trying to figure it out."

"Well, tomorrow look for us. We'll be out here, somewhere. I'm sure we can provide some pointers."

"I will."

While the mermaids had been talking Robert had paid the bill. "Julie, my love, if you're ready I think it's time to head back to the room. If I remember correctly, you had something you wanted to show me."

Julie got the hint. "Oh right, I do, and she pushed off into the pool. "Goodnight mermaids, I'll see you tomorrow, I hope."

"Good night, you two." Glenda called after them.

As they swam slowly back to their room, Robert asked, "so, you had some idea about better mermaid sex?"

"I did, but you'll have to wait until you get me back to my little pool."

When they arrived back outside their room. Robert struggled a bit but finally got his mermaid out of the water so he could carry her back into their room. He gently laid her back into her pool, onto her submerged couch and then he went to close the big patio doors, before ducking into the bathroom to clean off.

He came out a few minutes later naked, and slipped straight into his mermaid's pool next to his lover. There he grabbed her and hugged her and they kissed long and hard.

"This has been so much fun." He said as they paused to catch their breaths.

"Well..."

"Oh Julie, I'm sorry if you're not enjoying the mermaid game. I thought you'd love it. Like that little bride would."

She could tell that her man was sincere and truly concerned with her feelings, and she was enjoying her mermaid tail, some. But for ten days, and with all of the complications it posed. It was only fun some of the time.

"Lover, it is fun. I'm sure once I get used to my mermaid life it will be easier and more enjoyable."

She was pleased to see him relax, a bit.

"Now let me tell you what I discovered earlier today." She paused to take a deep breath and torture him with the suspense.

"Well?"

"Well, I found that when I'm on my knees my rear hole provides much better access."

"To your ass hole? But you've always poo-pooed anal sex." He answered laughing at his puerile joke.

"No, you goof, to both my ass hole and my pussy. I think if I kneel and you kneel behind me with your legs outside my tail, you'll be able to stick it to me much better and get me off much easier. Get both of us off better."

"That sounds great to me!"

So, Julie wiggled over onto her knees with her arms and chin resting on the pool's edge, while Robert positioned himself in the water behind her.

He felt around her behind until he found the seam that provided access to her behind and then pushed a finger in to locate her pussy.

She felt him and wiggled her ass as she giggled.

"Ah, you're right. Rear entry is the way to go." And he shuffled forward and pushed his hard cock through the hole in the suit and gently into his wife's pussy.

She moaned in pleasure as she felt him slide into her.

As he began thrusting slowly in and out, he reached around her and cupped her breasts. They both sighed and began syncing their movements.

"You know, my love, when you first brought this rear entry approach up, I really thought you were going to allow me to use your ass. But this sure feels good."

"Well, my dear, this does feel good, and perhaps I will let you use your mermaid's ass, sometime this week. You never know."

"Oh God, yes." He mumbled as his cock got even harder, and he started to worry about cumming too early.

Julie felt him and giggled, as she too approached an orgasm. And it felt like it was going to be a very good one, too.

Afterward as they were laying quietly in the water, Julie sighed, contentedly. "That was really nice. I think that must be the way mermaids make love."

"Uh huh. I'm glad you discovered it."

"I am disappointed though that there seems to be no way for you to lick me off. Mermaids don't do oral."

"Well, they can give but they can't get. Hint, hint." He said, playfully.

"Ah, I see. But like all human men, if your mermaid gets you off with her mouth, you won't be able to get her off with your hard cock, for hours afterwards. And mermaids don't like that wait."

"Hmm, what a dilemma." He said chuckling.

"Yes, sure. But at the moment, you need to climb out of my pool and go to your bed. I need to use the dip tank and then try and get some sleep."

Robert leaned over and kissed her, "good night, my lovely mermaid. Sleep well. We have a lot of exploring to do tomorrow."

"Good night, honey. I love you."

As Robert dried himself off, and headed into the suite's bathroom, Julie climbed into her dip tank toilet, and hit the flush button. This time she was able to completely empty both her bladder and her bowels without a struggle.

You're getting to be a good little mermaid. She said to herself, as she settled down into her bed in the water.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.