Paradise Isle - The Mermaid Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was empty and beginning to shrink, she released her hold on his sex, and gently pulled him into the water with her.

Once he'd settled onto her couch, next to her, they hugged and kissed and held each other. He slowly worked his hands up to caress her nipples and play with her rings. She moaned and chuckled, "you really like?".

"I absolutely love." He responded, giggling. "Your new jewelry really turns me on. It's all I dreamed about last night. It's why I was sitting here when you woke up." He hugged her again. "I still can't believe you did it."

"Well, so many of the women around here have pierced nipples, and I saw the way you enjoyed the sights. And it did seem awfully sexy, so here I am." She said as she placed her hands on top of his.

They kissed and hugged, and fondled her nipples for a while longer, until hunger drove them to order breakfast.

While they ate, Robert brought up the cost of Julie's new decorations -- in terms of penalty time.

"I'm sorry you have to pay that price for these." He said as he once again fondly fingered her rings.

She didn't tell him to stop, even though they hurt a bit this morning.

"I hope they were worth it."

"Oh, I think they were. You certainly love them." She said, smiling.

"I do."

"And you know I'm still enjoying being a mermaid. Actually, I'm really used to this life, now. So, another day isn't a bother at all."

"But tomorrow was supposed to be your last day as a mermaid. I was looking forward to spending time with you as a regular woman. Walking on the beach, swimming in the ocean."

"We'll still have some time for that."

"I hope so. But are you sure you're not tired of having a tail instead of a couple of legs?"

"No. Not really. I'm still enjoying being a mermaid." She then laughed, ironically, "hell, I'm probably going to miss it, when my time is up!"

Robert laughed with her. "Well, you can't stay this way forever."

"No, I guess I can't" she said, sounding disappointed. Then she added, "and I guess I like the public bondage too."

"Like what Victor said? Don't take that stuff to heart. That's his and Emily's thing. They're way kinkier than we'll ever be."

"It does kind of make sense, though. I love the mermaid tail, mainly because it restricts me and I get to show off in public."

Robert didn't argue. It did kind of make sense, and it also turned him on. A lot.

"So, you're okay with me staying in the tail? Despite the limitations on movement, and sex."

"Lover, they've affected you a lot more than me. Remember, I've been able to get out and golf, and fish. You've been locked-up in the water."

"Okay, I'll stop worrying about it, then."

"Good. Now let's go out and get some sunshine and float for a bit."

An hour later, warmed by the sun, they moved into the big pool and began their normal tour of the facility. Julie really felt like she was in her element, there in the water. And several times she sprinted out and back as Robert slowly floated and paddled along.

He was entertained watching her, as now, under the right conditions, he caught flashes from her rings when the light hit them just right, while his mermaid swam back toward him. His cock was even harder than normal, beneath the water.

When they stopped at one of the bars, for drinks and a burger, Julie noticed that she was drawing even more attention from the other patrons.

"I noticed that too. I think it's your rings. They're glinting, just beneath the water. They're certainly catching my attention." Robert said, appreciatively.

Julie just shook her head. "I never thought about that. It's embarrassing."

"Why? They're cute and sexy. And a lot of the women around here have pierced nips."

"Then why are they paying so much attention to me?"

"Well, you are a lovely mermaid with two shiny rings that are large and eye catching. Get used to it."

Julie just shook her head. She hadn't thought about that. And it did, embarrass her, at least tonight it did. It wouldn't be so bad when she was home and dressed. As long as she was careful her rings could remain her secret.

A couple of hours later when they returned to their suite. Julie had planned on a nap, but Robert had other ideas.

He quickly climbed into their indoor pool and then slid on top of his mermaid. Julie laughed, "what? No rest for the wicked?"

"Well, just like those others, I've been staring at your lovely jewelry, and it made me very horny. I need sex! And I need it now."

Julie chuckled, "so it's all my fault? My new piercings are driving you over the edge?"

"Yes! You are wicked. So sexy I can't control myself."

He began kissing his mermaid wife and she kissed him back. She loved how turned on he was. How much he wanted her. It was a powerful feeling. He loved her so very much."

As they enjoyed themselves, there in the warm water, Robert had a great time playing with her rings, and she enjoyed that too.

The gentle pulling, twisting, licking and sucking felt wonderful. Much better than in past sessions where Robert played with her unadorned chest. At one point it felt so grand that her pussy began shivering as if it was contemplating an orgasm.

When they were both totally aroused, Julie removed her dildo, rolled over and Robert quickly positioned himself and pushed his very hard cock into the rear slit of her tail.

She was enjoying it as much as he was, and they came, in unison, moaning and panting, and splashing in the pool's shallows.

And throughout, Robert was able to maintain his hold, with one hand, on one of her nipple rings, and that added even more to their love making.

Julie decided that the piercings were a good idea.

Later, they were lying in the water, relaxing when out of the blue Julie asked, "well, are we going to call Victor?" she asked, out of the blue.

Robert was surprised, instantly aroused, but also reluctant. He knew that he'd lose his mind if he spent more time around bimbo Emily, so he admitted it to his lovely mermaid. "Honey, I'm not sure that would be a good idea."

"Why? Because you'd want to fuck her?"

Sheepishly, "yes. I'm only human. I wouldn't be able to resist."

Julie stared at him until he began to fidget uncomfortably under her intense gaze.

"Robert, my love, I think that would be okay." She said, quietly and thoughtfully.

He was shocked. "What? Are you sure? I've already had sex with Chelsie. I know this place has changed us, made us more randy than we've ever been, but are you sure?"

"Not really. But I certainly enjoyed my time with Glenda and Nancy, and I mean that was with two lesbians. I never thought I'd do anything like that!"

She paused and sighed, "does that bother you? Was I cheating?"

Robert chuckled. "Julie, no man would ever complain about his wife having sex with another woman. It's a standard guy's fantasy. I just wish I could have been there to watch."

Julie frowned at him for a minute, and then broke into a laugh. "You are such a letch!"

They took some time to kiss before continuing their debate.

"If we did get together with them, how would you feel if I had mermaid sex with Victor. He'd want that, you know."

Robert had to think about that. He was no match for Victor, but he knew in his heart that Julie loved him and would never be tempted to run off with that guy. But still, jealousy was a concern. Victor already had his own sex slave, why should Robert share his Julie with a guy like that?

Of course, he'd be sharing Ariel the mermaid, not Julie his wife. At least that was one way to look at it.

"I guess I'd be okay with it," he said slowly and calmly. He wasn't really sure, but if she was okay with him and Emily, he had to accept her and Victor, the super-stud.

Julie smiled at him and kissed him, making sure that he knew that she loved him.

"I would like to see the sights over at the fet resort." She said, dreamily. Imagining what she might see.

"I would too." Robert confirmed.

But Julie still hesitated. The two of them had already gone well beyond any sexual behaviors they'd ever tried. They'd always been monogamous, and fairly vanilla sexual partners. Loving and considerate and focused on pleasing each other. This new paradise island versions of themselves were very different and kind of scarry.

But they were on vacation. And it had been fun, so far, or mostly so. So why not keep pushing their limits and enjoying even more adventures?

"First, call Giselle and make sure we can get transportation over there and back. Then Call Victor."

Robert smiled brightly and grabbed for his island cell phone.

Giselle wasn't very enthusiastic about them making a trip to that resort.

But she assured him that transportation could be arranged, if they were certain they wanted to visit the place. She warned him that the fet resort was more than an hour away, so it would cost Julie at least two penalties. She then added that the pool over there was much smaller and less elaborate, and it didn't include any dip tanks. In fact, she warned, there weren't any, anywhere in that facility. They just hadn't been designed in.

Robert relayed the information to Julie who started to reconsider the expedition. Would it really be worth it?

The penalty was bad enough, but they'd have to make the trip short, as the restrictions imposed by her mermaid tail would make it impossible to relieve herself over there. She shook her head sadly as her situation, resurfaced the thought that she was into bondage.

Robert finally hung up, telling Gisele that they'd get back to her as soon as they decided.

"Well let's see what Victor says." Julie suggested.

When Victor answered and heard who it was, he was very enthusiastic.

Julie listened in, and made whispered comments as the two of them worked out a plan.

They would take the van and meet Victor and Emily at their resort's pool. They could spend several hours, there, seeing the sights, or as much as they could see from the water, then all four of them would return to the larger pool at their resort, where they could have dinner and visit their room and Julie's pool. And where the mermaid could relieve herself, as needed.

As soon as he got off the phone with Victor, he called Giselle back and made arrangements for a 1300 pick-up and an 1800 return.

Over lunch, Robert looked at Julie. "You know. This little expedition will mean another twelve hours as a mermaid."

"I understand, it's okay."

Victor and Emily were waiting for them when the van pulled up at the fetish resort. It had to maneuver along a service drive to get close enough to the courtyard's pool so that Julie could be unloaded and carried to the water. Robert handled that.

Julie was impressed. Victor looked even better, standing naked to great them, his cock was larger than Robert's. Size does matter, she thought giggling to herself.

Emily was also naked, and Robert noticed that not only were her breasts decorated with elaborate jewelry, her pussy was too. Somehow, he hadn't noticed that the other night. He was enthralled, seeing that she had numerous rings piercing her pussy lips; too many and too large to count.

His cock immediately grew large, and he was happy that he was wearing swim trunks. He wasn't about to move around, outside their resort, naked. He also had to carry a credit card to pay for food and drinks.

Julie was relieved to see that Emily had full use of her arms; they were not locked away behind her. Perhaps Victor wasn't as mean and controlling as he had seemed.

They all met in the water, and hugs and kisses were exchanged all around.

"Are those new?" Emily asked, as soon as she saw Julie's breasts.

"Yes, they are," she answered, proudly. Although she wasn't really used to them, or showing them off.

"They look wonderful." Victor said.

"Thank You."

"It was a great surprise, I love them," Robert said, happily, "I didn't know she was even thinking about it."

The two women then floated off talking about their piercings. Robert would have liked to listen in, but Victor began telling him about the basics of the fetish resort. Their center courtyard was dotted with more bars and restaurants, and seating areas, too, but the pool was smaller and only had a couple of islands to break up the open water.

"I enjoyed my nipple piercings, until Victor insisted, I go with the collars and cuffs. And the damned bells." Emily told Julie.

"They do look kind of obvious."

"With my new breasts, they're the first part oof me that enters a room." Emily said with a laugh. It's really embarrassing.

"I can imagine. But can't you take them off?"

"I could, but I won't. Victor enjoys them too much. He'd be very disappointed if I removed them."

"Would he punish you? I'm afraid I don't understand your relationship. If I'm being too nosey, just tell me."

"Oh no. I'm happy to talk about it. I'm happy with our relationship and I Love Victor. This is who I am. I love living out my fantasies and fetishes. And Victor makes it fun and keeps me horny."

"But what about the humiliation. Now that I have my piercings, I'm worried that people will think I'm a slut or something." As soon as she said it, she worried that Emily would be offended. "Oh, sorry."

"Never mind. Yes, some people will label you a slut or a bimbo, but so what? Who cares? Let them think what they want. I enjoy the ones who see me, and want me, but can't have me. It's my own little game of torturing people." Emily said and laughed.

"I like your attitude." Julie said, and she really meant it. "I hope I can feel that way."

"It's fun. Are you thinking of going even more bimbo? Emily asked, chuckling.

"Not really." Julie said, but then her curiosity got to her. "What about your piercings, down there?"

"In my pussy? They keep me aroused, all of the time."

"Before I was pierced, I used to wear one of those little vibrators in my panties. It kept me turned on, and feeling sexy and horny. But I had to wear panties, or a harness. Now I can go bare, all of the time, and stay just as horny."

This girl is something else. Julie thought, but she admired her attitude and her happiness.

"How many piercings do you have?"

"Well, I have four on each side, one in my perineum, and one triangle at the base of my clit. Six in all."

"Wow."

Emily smiled. "And all of my rings are permanent. Like yours."

"Really?"

"Yup. Victor insisted. He loves attaching bells, or little chains or even padlocks to my rings. It's a game for him. And I have to tell you, when you're walking around with jewelry dangling and pulling on your pussy, it's exciting, to say the least."

"I can imagine."

"I love it. It keeps me aroused and constantly reminds me that I'm my lover's slut."

"And you like that?"

Emily shrugged. "Like I said, it's who I am."

At that Julie stopped her questioning, she wanted to think about what Emily had said.

And at that point too, the guys joined them, and Julie didn't want to discuss that topic in front of them. Too embarrassing, at least for her.

So, they all floated along, floating around the perimeter of the pool, focusing on the sights. And there was a lot to see. Especially for Robert and Julie.

They were both fascinated by the people parading around the pathways within the central courtyard.

"Over here, a lot of the guests enjoy parading around the courtyard. Exhibitionism and humiliation are popular, ancillary fetishes. Many are showing off their bodies or outfits, or demonstrating their behaviors." Victor explained.

Robert and Julie could tell. It was hard not to stare, even though they realized that they were expected to.

There were beautiful people and not so beautiful ones. Some few, were just plain ugly.

The majority of them the folks on display were women, although there were men too. And they ranged from fully naked to fully covered. A small percentage wore standard resort-wear. But in most cases the clothing was exotic or erotic or scarry.

The naked or nearly naked men and women were usually heavily tattooed or pierced and sporting various amounts of body jewelry.

They saw a number of women in latex outfits ranging from full catsuits covering them from the neck down. It seemed to be a popular kink. They often wore corsets, and high heels.

"They must be sweltering ion all of that latex." Robert commented.

"Probably, but they do look incredible, don't they?" Julie replied.

"Not as sexy as you."

"It's the ones in latex and full hoods and gas masks that frighten me." Emily said. They must be suffocating in there.

The other three all agreed.

There was also a lot of black leather in evidence. Clearly it was the material of choice of the dominants. Along with riding crop accessories.

It was all fascinating to the visiting pair. They'd only ever seen fetishists like these, in photos. Seeing them in person was a turn-on, but also kind of uncomfortable. There were times when they were entertained, and times when they were disgusted by what they were seeing.

"Wow," Robert exclaimed, before he caught himself. He had spotted a shapely woman whose body was completely covered with tattoos. She looked like a walking bouquet of color. It was exotic and erotic, and something he'd fantasized about ever since he stumbled on the movie 'Tattoo'.

"What?" Julie asked. She wasn't sure which of the sights he was focused on.

"That girl with the colorful, full body tattoos."

"Oh, I see. You like that?" Julie asked, curious. She wasn't exactly sure how she felt about the sight. The girl's tattoos covered every inch of her body from her neck down. Her neck and face were clear, and her face was pretty.

"I suppose she can cover herself with clothes, for work, but my gosh, I don't know how she can stand it."

"Well, her lover, man or woman probably likes her look." Emily said.

"I suppose." Julie replied, and when she looked at Robert's expression, she worried that he would like that on her.

As they continued their swim, several guests waved, or greeted Victor. He was clearly a regular and popular among the other visitors. A couple of them also commented or complimented Victor's mermaid friend. Julie smiled and waved back.

"Victor, oh Victor" a girl called from the shore. "Please do me."

Victor sighed, "That's Jennifer, I'm afraid she's become a bit of a pest." He then looked at Robert, "you may be able to help her out. I'm not in the mood." He then looked over at Julie and winked, conspiratorially, before leading them over to the waving girl.

As they approached Julie saw that Jennifer was reasonably good looking with a decent body. And her first thought was that's why Victor was encouraging her husband. Her begging for Victor to 'do me' was also a hint. But then she realized that the girl was wearing a metal bikini, like some of the chastity get-ups she'd seen in pictures. Not only did she have a metal bra and panties, she also had an odd muzzle over the lower half of her face.

Just then, Jennifer, called out, "Oh please Victor, no one has been willing for hours, Will you please help me out?"

"Jennifer, calm down. You're making a pest of yourself. That's why no one will help you." Victor said scolding her in a friendly fashion.

"But I can't help it. I'm so horny. And there are so few, straight men around here, especially ones willing to use my ass."

"Well, my dear, this is Robert, and his wife, mermaid Julie. They're just visiting and he may be willing to help you out. But you'll need to explain yourself."

Julie looked from Victor to Jennifer and then to Robert. Victor was chuckling, kind of evilly. Jennifer was anxious and hopeful, and Robert was clearly interested, probably by the mention of anal. That was something that Julie didn't enjoy. Why accept a cock in that hole when she had a perfectly good pussy? She always argued.