Paradise Isle - The Mermaid Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Robert and Julie were working their way out of the vehicle, Victor and Emily dressed, and then followed. Emily wore a tiny bikini, with a sheer wrap and Victor wore a T-shirt and shorts. They looked like a pair from a society magazine cover.

"See you at our place in a couple of minutes," Robert called out as he and his mermaid began a leisurely swim around the pool toward their suite.

Victor replied with a wave, a he took Emily's hand and they headed out.

As they swam along, Julie caught glimpses of their friends, walking along the pathway amongst the buildings.

Outside their suite Robert climbed out of the water, lifted his mermaid out and carried her inside, depositing her into her pool. He then stepped over to their front door, opening it to see Victor and Emily only a few yards away. Everyone smiled, as he welcomes them inside.

"So, this is how a mermaid lives, here in paradise." Emily commented, looking around the suite and focusing on the mermaid pool in which Julie lounged.

"Yes, I have to stay in the water, even sleep in it."

"But I thought that like in that movie. Ah, 'Splash' I think was the title, the mermaid became human when she was out of the water." Emily asked, playfully.

Julie laughed, "that was a fun mermaid tale. I know every mermaid movie, and the actress was Daryl Hannah."

"Yes. That one."

"That was a nice aspect, but I'm afraid real mermaids must remain half-fish and stay in their element."

"Too bad, would you prefer that? To be able to switch back and forth?"

"Absolutely."

Victor and Emily made a few more comments about their room and how convenient it was for mermaid games, before they all decided that they needed to get going to catch dinner.

As Robert stepped over to retrieve Julie from her pool, they both glanced up at the clock display. It showed three red dots. Eighteen more hours as a mermaid. But it was absolutely worth it, Julie thought, happily. For a moment, she loses herself, dreaming as crazy as it seems, of remaining a mermaid, forever. God! this vacation has been so much fun!

Before they left for the restaurant, Robert explained the route so Victor and Emily so they could walk the shore, while he and his mermaid swam along next to them.

At the restaurant, Victor had made sure that their reservations would place the four of them next to each other at tables on land and in the water.

After settling in and ordering drinks and food, the four of them chatted amicably, enjoying themselves. There was no mention of sex, or even the erotic sights and acts going on within sight of their tables. And there wasn't any discussion of the afternoon's fun, either. They talked about their work, and homes, and families, like any pair of couples getting to know each other.

Kind of reverse order, Robert thought. We screwed first, and got to know each other better, later.

A couple of pleasant hours passed, before they finished and said their farewells, there in the restaurant, on the water's edge. Victor and Emily, both got down on their knees to exchange more than casual kisses with Julie and Robert, as they hung in the water. Then as Julie and Robert started their swim back, Victor and Emily walked over to catch their shuttle. A great time was had by all.

They did exchange contact information, at Victor's insistence. He was hoping to be able to get together again, when next Julie and Robert visited the island. "We're here several times per year," he said. "I imagine you two will be back sometime."

"Oh, we will," Robert declared. "But I can't guarantee that Julie will return as a mermaid."

When everyone looked at her, waiting for a response, she didn't have one. At that point she really wasn't sure. This visit had been a wonderful experience, and part of her would be happy to come back as a mermaid. But she still wasn't certain it was a fantasy she could repeat, with an equal level of enjoyment.

As everyone was waiting for an answer, she just smiled, slyly and shrugged.

"Ah well, regardless, we'd love to get together with you again," Emily said to move things along.

After giving a final wave and pausing to watch the masterful Victor and ultra-sexy Emily head off, to the main building, Robert and Julie swam back to their suite.

There, Robert slid into the pool next to his lover. They cuddled and kissed for a while, then just laid back next to each other, contentedly.

"Are you okay?"

"Fabulous."

"No regrets, or complaints?

"None." With a sigh. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Loved it. But not as much as I love you."

They kissed again and then Julie laid back and closed her eyes, while Robert climbed out, careful not to disturb her, and after drying off he crawled into his own bed.

He'd gotten used to sleeping alone, while Julie slept in her pool. But he hated it. He was really looking forward to being able to sleep together, once again, so he could hold his wife closely as they slept.

Soon, he thought.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.