Paradise Isle - The Pony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, Antonio reached up with a small towel he pulled from a bag he was carrying, and caringly wiped her eyes, nose, her mouth and the top of her chest where her drool had landed.

Summer appreciated his kindness, until he got to her breasts. But she concluded that she'd better get used to things like that. Actually, she did appreciate it. That constant drool was the most disgusting aspect of her pony life, so far at least.

"Alright, let's take you to your suite, so we can show you your stable, get you some lunch and introduce pony Summer to Scott. I also need to make sure he understands his responsibilities." Valeria said.

Antonio, then began leading her through the tack room and out into the daylight.

Summer clipped, and clopped along, while he held onto her rein, up close to her head. She found that walking in her hooves wasn't too terribly difficult, but she could feel her feet and legs starting to ache. She was certain that before long the ache would turn into real pain. She hoped that it wouldn't be too bad, or last too long.

The swish of her long tail against the backs of her legs was another reminder of the plug in her ass, as if she really needed such a reminder. She could feel the thing with very step. But the tail was indeed something she'd expected, and looked forward to. As Valeria had said, it's an important aspect of every ponygirl. And she was happy to have it.

Valeria walked along, on her other side. "I got the impression from you, that this was going to be a big surprise for him. Right?"

Summer knew she couldn't say anything so she stomped her hoof, particularly heavily in response, as she walked along.

"Will he be willing to take care of you? Perform as your owner?"

Summer stamped again. She knew Scott would help her. He always had.

"Are you sure? It's a lot to ask."

Summer stamped again.

"But will he enjoy it?" Valeria asked. She'd seen instances where one of a pair wound up hating having to share in another's fantasy. Not just when it came to ponyplay. Other fetishes, too.

And that question stumped Summer. She was afraid he might be disgusted by her game. He'd help, but hate it. She had never mentioned her fetish to him, or even hinted at anything like it. They'd never talked about their personal sexual fantasies. Perhaps if they had, they'd have grown closer, and built a better relationship.

But regardless, she had no answer for Valeria. And she could think of no way to communicate that.

After waiting for a bit, Valeria prompted her, "So, I take it you don't know," she asked.

Sighing, Summer stomped.

"Well, this could be awkward, then. And by the way, two quick stomps indicate a pony, 'no'."

They continued on for quite a while. With the blinders, Summer missed a lot of the reactions of the people they encountered along the way.

Above the mesmerizing clip, clop of her hooves, she did hear whispered comments and amused giggles, and they made her blush. She could imagine everyone staring lasciviously at her breasts and pussy, framed as they were by the dark straps of her harness.

At last, they came to a building that seemed unique among all the others. It was a single-story structure with a collection of suites, where two-thirds had a frontage similar to those in the other buildings, but the other portion of the lodging, had a two-part stable door. Just like in the barns at her uncle's farm.

Oh lord, she thought. It was yet another unexpected and bizarre aspect of the plight she'd set herself up for.

Valeria stepped up to number 44-8 and rang the bell.

A moment later Scott opened the door, in a T-shirt and shorts.

"Hello. Valeria, isn't it? Have you brought Summer?" He asked happily.

But when he looked past the concierge and he caught sight of pony Summer, his jaw literally dropped open and he froze, staring.

Valeria, graciously gave him a couple of minutes to process what he was seeing, before snapping him out of his astonished trance.

"Yes, Scott, I have ponygirl Summer, along with her trainer and groom, Antonio. Can we come in? We have a lot to explain. And Summer hasn't had lunch yet. Since it's close to 1400, I imagine she's famished."

That snapped him out of it and he stood back. "Okay, yes, please come on in. Pleased to meet you, Antonio." But he was speaking automatically, still staring transfixed at his girlfriend.

Antonio chuckled. "My pleasure. I'm sure we'll become friends as we take care of this beautiful ponygirl, over the next two weeks."

Scott contemplated that statement for a few minutes, while watching Summer as she was led into the room.

"I imagine we will." He mumbled thoughtfully, still astonished as he closed the door behind the three of them.

"May we sit down?" Valeria asked. "In fact, I think we should all sit down. This will take a while."

"Of course." Scott said, and he then sat on the room's big bed leaving the two casual chairs for his guests. Under normal conditions he'd expect Summer to sit next to him, but this wasn't a normal situation

Valeria sat down immediately, opposite him, while Antonio first stepped in front of Summer and made a show of pulling her reins over her head and then dropping them in front of her, where they dangled down over her chest and then to her knees. He then sat in the other chair, leaving the ponygirl standing.

Summer, understanding her trainer's signal, stood quietly in place, watching Scott stare at her.

For the next twenty minutes Valeria explained the details of Summer's pony package and how her life would proceed for the next twelve days, where Antonio fit in during the day, and what would be required of him, as an 'owner', during the nights.

Scott sat mostly quietly staring at Summer throughout. He did pose the occasional question, asking for clarification, but otherwise he was passive and accepting.

He did ask about the things they'd done to her. "I see you cut her hair."

"Yes, she now has a lovely mane." Valeria answered. Then added "It will grow back, over time."

A long time, Summer thought sadly. I'll have to get a wig.

"And around her eyes?" Scott continued.

"Oh, that's just skin die and false eyelashes. To make her eyes more equine-like. It will fade, and the lashes will peel off eventually. The livestock, nose ring will need to be cut off, before you leave. If you want."

She paused and chuckled for a moment. "I think it looks cute. You may want her to keep it. In fact, she may want to keep it."

At that, Summer stamped a hoof, twice.

Scott didn't respond, he just returned to staring at her.

Summer stood and looked back at him, trying to gage his response to the sight of her. She knew that he loved her body and her face, he always had, and had told her many times that she was beautiful. But now, she didn't know what he'd think.

"I'll turn it over to Antonio for more details and particulars in a moment. But first I have to ask, Scott will you accept your role in Summer's fantasy vacation? I believe this is all quite a surprise for you. And I know that you're here for your own holiday, not necessarily to work as a human horse owner, or handler."

She paused to let him think for a few minutes. When he hadn't replied in that time, she continued. "If you don't want to deal with the task, I'm certain I can find an experienced handler who would volunteer to take Summer on. We have several around, who truly enjoy that role, especially with an inexperienced pony like Summer."

"No. No, I'll play my part. I'm just so astonished by it all. Not only by the various aspects of the package, but by Summer's desire to participate in the fetish." He paused and sighed, "I never knew."

"Well, Scott, I'm relieved to hear that. I really didn't want to turn her over to anyone else. And based on what I suspect to be the case, I'm not sure Summer knew what she was getting herself into.

"Oh, I'm sure pony play is her favorite fetish, that's not the issue here. I'm afraid that she's only now starting to understand the cost of fantasy fulfillment. Not just in dollars, but in the reality of it all.

"We do take it seriously." Valeria finished, and with a condescending smile, she stood up, and stepped toward the door.

"If you have no other questions, I'll take off. Please don't hesitate to call. As I said, during the day you'll be free to explore this resort, or the other two, less outlandish hotels. And we have two excellent golf courses, many tennis courts, deep sea fishing and a lot of other activities you might enjoy."

She paused and smiled, playfully, "and, of course, our entire island is dedicated to the carnal pursuits, sexual activities and any fetish you might like to participate in are available. And I'll be happy to help any way I can."

"Thank you. I will be calling you, I'm certain." He answered her, standing to shake her hand.

As she stepped toward the door, she paused to give pony Summer a kiss on the cheek. "Enjoy yourself Summer, and be a good pony." Then she slid out the door, closing it behind her.

As soon as Valeria had departed, Antonio started providing more specifics about his role, as well as details of what Scott would, and could do as Summer's owner.

Scott was astounded, while Summer became nervous as they listened the trainer's description of the days ahead.

When he'd arrived at their suite, he had been confused by the attached stable. He wasn't sure what to make of it, and had planned to ask Valeria, but now he understood.

He focused on Antonio, the trainer, as he began to explain even more details of Summer's package.

"Rest assured, both of you, I will do my best to train her as a proper pony. She'll learn the requirements of being a show pony as well as being a cart pony"

"Her tack, is, by the way completely waterproof, so if you ever feel the need, don't hesitate to bathe her. As her groom, I will, of course perform that task most days. Usually before I return her to her stable, here."

Antonio explained that during the days, Summer would learn how to behave as a proper pony. How to move as one. What would be expected of her as both a show pony and as a cart pony. And, of course she'd practice, constantly, until she had everything down perfectly.

"Ultimately, she will come to see herself as a true pony, and her behaviors will become automatic. One that will make her owner proud."

"Brainwashed?" Scott asked, suspiciously. He didn't like the idea that Summer would become some sort of freak.

"No, not that. Ponies become accustomed, in both body and mind, to play their role perfectly, when they're in harness. When their tack is removed, they generally revert to the human they always were. This is just role play, after all. Serious and dedicated fantasy fulfillment, but still play."

Antonio's words made Summer shiver, and her pussy leak. It was so exciting! So much her dream!

Scott, just hoped that Summer would return, to be his best friend and sometime lover. He still had hopes that she would become his full-time lover, and wife, someday.

Antonio continued to describe aspects of Summer's pony training. It all sounded good to Summer. Just as she had expected and wanted out of her vacation adventure.

Scott grew a little bored, listening to the guy's descriptions. It all seemed so bizarre. Nothing he had ever fantasized about that's for sure. He zoned out for a minute and just focused on his roommate in her harness and hooves.

She did look sexy and kind of cute. And he loved the way her body was shaped by the corset. Her tits looked better than ever, and her pussy was attractively framed by the straps on each side. Damn, all he wanted was to have sex with her!

Then his attention was drawn back to her trainer.

"We do use different types of bits on our Ponies. They are hanging on the rack in her stable. I will use different ones throughout her training cycles, as the need arises."

"Also, on the rack in there, is a riding crop. They are necessary for discipline. Ponies react well to a spank with the crop. But please restrict yourself to striking only her ass. Leaving marks on any other part of her anatomy is forbidden."

He paused for a moment, looking for Scott to acknowledge what he'd been told. When Scott nodded, he continued.

"Scott, as her owner you must also understand that, here on the island ponies can be bred with other ponies, or with humans. In fact, it is encouraged, and the practice is well documented in the package description."

Antonio then paused, once again, and when Scott nodded, he resumed. "As the ponies have no way of protesting or really preventing the act of breeding, everyone must understand that it will take place and must be accepted as part of pony life. Rest assured; Summer will not be physically harmed in the process. More likely she will enjoy it. Most pony girls do."

Scott looked up at Summer. "Were you aware of that?"

Summer stared into his eyes as she stomped her hoof.

"Are you okay with that?"

She had anticipated that aspect, it had come up in her dreams of her life in this place, and it had excited her. It wouldn't be rape, something she abhorred, but it would be forced upon her pony self, to some extent. And she had decided that was okay, and somehow exciting.

So, again, she stomped her hoof, once. But she also blushed, embarrassed by her admission.

"All right then." Scott acknowledged.

"Excellent. I know it's a delicate point, but we're all about sex, here on the island. I'm sure you've heard that line before." He said with a smile.

Scott nodded. Who was this girl? This fetish-driven pony girl? It was all so astonishing.

"Now if you'll step into her stable, I'll explain it." Antonio requested, he stood up and grabbed Sumer's reins and led her through a side door, into the adjacent stable room.

Scott followed them. Now he understood that part of the suite. Following Summer the ponygirl, and her trainer, for God's sake, it all made sense.

The room was small, about half of it was taken up by a small mattress on a platform along one side. The rest of the room was covered in straw, or what looked like straw. Antonio explained to them that it was artificial and easily hosed off. The natural wood, ship-lap walls were covered with artful posters and pictures of horses and ponies. Real equines. Besides the normal door to the suite there was a traditional stable door, that was double hung to allow the top half to be left open.

Also hung on the wall, next to the outside door, was a rack holding several harnesses, with different bits for the pony's mouth. And a riding crop, apparently for his use on Summer's sweet pony ass.

Damn this is bizarre! Sexy as all hell, but weird beyond words. Scott concluded.

Antonio explained the bits. One was much larger in diameter and another included a tongue depressor that would make speech, even more impossible, although Antonio made it clear, again, that ponies were never allowed to speak.

"Summer will wear all of them at one time of another. As her owner, you can change them out any time you want."

"Can I allow her to not wear a bit?"

"Yes, of course, but it's not recommended. For consistency, our pony should only be allowed to be without her bit to eat. Otherwise, she might forget herself and try to speak."

"You mentioned that before. Why is that rule so strict. I would think it might be necessary on occasion."

"Here in our pony program, we don't differentiate between strictly voluntary ponies, and reluctant or non-consensual ponies. And the ones who resist can be far too noisy in their protests. So, we enforce total silence with all ponies. It is, after all, more realistic. Horses don't talk."

"You have non-consensual ponies?" Scott asked, surprised.

Antonio looked at him pointedly. "Scott here at the fet resort, we cater to all types of sexual behavior. Some of it is forced upon the individual. But make no mistake every guest is here voluntarily. And no one is ever harmed. They might feel pain, or humiliation or discomfort, but that is all.

"Look at your situation. You clearly didn't expect to be pushed into the role of human pony owner. Did you? But here you are. You came here for fun and sex, and you can certainly get it."

He paused for a moment, before smiling. "I'm sure Summer will please you, or there are always many other guests, women and men, who will oblige your desires."

Summer blushed, and so did Scott at the trainer's comments.

Antonio, then grabbed his phone and made a call. He spoke for a minute and then disconnected. I've ordered lunch for Summer, since she must be hungry. It should be here shortly."

"Now back to the tour. Here, behind you is the pony's feeding troth. You can see there are two shallow bowls, one for water, and the other for food. Pony food will be delivered each evening, after she's been returned to you. Your pony shouldn't be allowed any human food. It's up to you to make sure she eats and drinks regularly, while here in her stable.

And breakfast will also be delivered, before I come to pick her up for her training day.

"Of course, you remove her bit for eating. She can drink with the bit in place, but it's difficult, and messy. You can see when her food arrives.

"When she's finished you can replace her bit."

He stepped over and pointed to another section of the stable wall. "And above the shelf, in the cabinet are pony cleaning supplies.

"Finally, there's one other uncomfortable topic we need to discuss." Antonio said ominously.

"Ponies do not use human toilets. They pee whenever and wherever they want. Here inside her stall, on the hay, or outside on the grounds. Hopefully not directly on the pathway."

Scott glanced over at Summer who was looking terrified and sickly.

"In order to poop, your pony's tail plug must be removed. When she's in your care, you will have to perform that task. You simply unbuckle the harness that runs between her legs, and then remove the plug from her ass.

"Just like when she pees, the pony will shit wherever she happens to be. Then, as a good owner, you must clean her, and her plug, with the baby-wipes we provide, and then lube her and return the plug to its proper place. Make sure her beautiful tail is nestled where it belongs, and then re-buckle her crotch harness. Understand?"

"Um, yes."

"I know it is probably an unexpected task. But it's necessary as you can imagine. During the day, I'll take care of her, but during the evenings, it will be your chore."

"I understand." Uncomfortably.

Antonio sighed, and placed his hand on Robert's shoulder consolingly. "Don't worry. During the day, when the housekeeper works in your room, a stable-boy will clean the stall. You may find it easier to take Summer outside to allow her to empty herself, in the quiet area out behind the building. Just be careful where you walk. And as a courtesy, drape the manure with a couple of the wipes. The grounds crew removes them in the mornings.

"Scott, I know this will be unpleasant for you, but it is a natural occurrence, Horses and human ponies must relieve themselves, and we have to clean up after them."

Unpleasant for him? Summer thought. Terribly, disgustingly unpleasant and humiliating for me! What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Her ponyplay adventure was no longer sounding like so much erotic fun.

Just then the doorbell rang, in both the suite and the stable.

Antonio stepped over and opened the top half of the stall door, and took a shallow stainless-steel bowl, like an oversized pie plate, from someone outside. He left the door open as he turned and placed the dish into its port in the feeding shelf.

"Here is your lunch, Summer. Come and let me remove your bit." Anxious and happy to be rid of the cursed bit, and hungry too, she stepped over to her trainer.