Paradise Isle - The Pony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached up behind her head, unbuckled a strap and then unhitched a couple of clips at the corners of her mouth. Then he gently pulled the bit out from between her teeth.

Summer moaned as it was removed, and she started flexing her cramped jaw and pursing her lips. They hurt!

"Hush." Antonio ordered. "Not a word!"

She sighed as she continued to stretch her face. She also reached up with her hooves, but they were of no use in massaging her aching jaw. Damn!

The black rubber bit was slimy with spit. Antonio opened the cabinet, took out a bottle of water and rinsed it off, over the hay, before hanging it on one of the hooks alongside the others.

That taken care of, he poured the rest of the water into the drinking troth built into the shelf next to the food plate.

"Well, Summer, there's your lunch, have at it."

Summer stepped up and looked at her food. It looked like oatmeal with peas and carrots and perhaps cubes of meat. A stew of some sort. A pony stew, she concluded.

Of course, she had no option, if she was to assuage her hunger, she'd have eat directly out of the bowel.

Well, she told herself, I am a pony. So, she bent forward, fighting awkwardly against her stiff corset, opened her mouth and dipped her tongue into the concoction. It didn't taste terrible, at least, so she scooped a bit up with her tongue and pulled it into her mouth. She straightened a little to reduce the pressure on her belly, and after a little chewing, there wasn't much consistency to it, she swallowed. And it felt good going down. She was hungry, after all.

After that she went after the food with more vigor, and slowly got better at it. Able to lick and suck larger portions with each dip.

After a while she took a break, and shifted over to get a drink. It was then that she realized that the ring in her nose was caked with stew, she felt it wetly resting on her upper lip. Ick!

She took a moment to try and clean it off with her tongue. And while she was doing that, she happened to glance Scott's way. Only to see him looking thoroughly entertained, chuckling at her antics. Damn him! She thought as she blushed, humiliated by her situation.

She turned out of curiosity and saw that her trainer was watching also. He nodded at her, apparently approving of her actions. "Make sure you finish everything in your bowl, pony. You don't want to get hungry again, later," he said.

She finally gave up on cleaning her nose ring, and bent over to suck up some water, in the process dipping her ring, and cleaning it and her mouth, but contaminating the water in her bowl. Ick!

It also struck her that she had a water bowl! Just like her old dog had.

After that she went back to her food.

While the two men watched the pony eat, Scott took the opportunity to verify his understanding. It was all so much to take in.

"So let me make sure I understand. During the day you will take Summer out for training, over at the stables. I can come along to watch or even participate, if I wish."

"Yes." Antonio said, nodding.

"You'll return her at dusk, and I'm to feed her dinner, and put her to bed."

"Yes."

"And I'll need to help her with her bodily functions."

"Afraid so, and remember, as a pony, she's not allowed to use the bathroom facilities in your suite."

"I understand. But she can sleep on my bed, and I can breed with her." Scott said with a smile, using the term Antonio had used earlier.

He looked up at Summer as he delivered his last line to see her blush.

"Correct. Remember also, that outside the suite, and the stables, she must never move around without someone holding her reins. Preferably you."

"I understand."

Antonio nodded. The guy was starting to understand what he was in for.

Summer's feeding chore continued until her food was gone and her water bowl nearly empty.

When she finally stood up tall and turned away, Antonio was there with a cloth to wipe her mouth and face. She stood passively throughout, wanting to be clean. But feeling like a helpless child.

That done, the trainer smiled, "good pony." And again, he pushed a tiny piece of candy into her mouth. It tasted really nice after her bland meal and she purred gratefully.

"Summer's dinner will be delivered at 1900, that will give you time for an early dinner in one of the restaurants before you attend to her. You can, of course, eat later and take her to dinner with you."

Scott imagined what that would be like. It could be fun. He thought. As a method of getting a little revenge for the stunt she had pulled with her pony vacation plan.

Her trainer, then grabbed the bit she'd worn before and held it up in front of her face. Sighing, she opened her mouth so he could squeeze it in between her teeth, before buckling it in place.

Summer did think about resisting. She was already tired of the damned thing. But she told herself, it is an important part of a pony's kit, and she was afraid of what Antonio might do to her if she didn't behave. When he had swatted her on the ass, earlier, it had really stung. And it wasn't something she wanted to experience again.

"Good, now let's take our pretty pony for a walk before I leave you two for the night. I'll be back at 0800 to pick her up for her first day of training." Then he paused and smirked, "I'm sure you can find something to do around here during the day, while she's busy with me."

Then he turned to Summer. Once again grabbing her reins, up close to her cheek. "Now you get to go out in public, and show off. That's what pony-girls do. Perform." He announced, finished with his task.

Summer wasn't so sure she wanted to 'perform'. But she had no choice in the matter. She was just a pony now.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.