Paradise Isle - The Pony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the afternoon she also spent an hour trotting around in an endless circle while tethered to a rotating post. It was exhausting and led to sore feet and aching legs. And the constant tugging on her nipples as her breasts bounced, also hurt.

As she trotted, and the minutes ticked by, she found herself falling into a thoughtless trance. Not really a daydream, as her brain wasn't active. She was just moving automatically, holding her pony position as she jogged along. Nothing to see, no one to talk to, even if she was allowed to. She was just a pony, exercising.

She did wonder if the constant jerking on her nipples could be stretching them out. But for some unfathomable reason, the thought aroused her.

When Antonio finally ordered her to stop, and rest, she was beat, and the only thing she could think of was sleep in her stall. She wondered what Scott's day had been like.

After Summer and Antonio had departed, that morning, Scott grabbed his dive bag, and headed out through the complex to the beach. He stopped at the resort's beach shack, where they provided equipment for guests, and asked the beach bum running the place for advice about snorkeling the reefs.

The guy directed him to a location a couple hundred meters down, and set him up with a small cabana, some towels a chair, and a cooler with a couple beers and some water. Cool.

As Scott was walking away, lugging his gifts, the guy added, "from that cabana, go out about three-hundred meters, and you'll find a beautiful section of reef only five meters down." He explained, happily.

The beach was nearly deserted. Probably too early, Scott thought, they're all still recovering from last night's orgies.

At Cabana 14, Scott, set himself up in the shade of the rustic pavilion, then grabbed his gear and headed out into the beautifully clear water.

A couple of hours later, tired but exhilarated, he waded back ashore, just as a pair of pretty women, happened by. They'd been walking along the water's edge, enjoying the views and the water swirling around their feet.

And they looked very good to him. One was Caucasian and buff, while the other was Asian and delicate. They both had nice bodies, pretty faces and tiny bikinis. But he was wet and tired, so he just continued on toward the cabana and his towel.

The two of them paused to avoid a collision, and as he stepped past them, dripping, the one said, "hi, you look like you had a good swim."

He paused; they were attractive. "I did. It's beautiful out there." And when he looked at them, they were standing there, holding hands and smiling, looking very friendly.

The white girl stepped up and offered her hand, "I'm Allissa and this is Dao. Would you by any chance have anything to drink, in there. We're parched." And she waved at his little shelter, and the cooler sheltering underneath.

Without hesitation, Scott shook her hand, "I'm Scott and I do have a couple of beers and some water in there. Come on over."

Two girls, inviting themselves in. Absolutely, he thought, happily.

He took a moment to dry himself off, while Allissa and Dao made themselves comfortable, on another towel, spread on the sand.

Dry enough, he squatted in front of them and opened the cooler. "Well, I have two beers and two waters. What would you like?"

"We can't take both of your beers, so I'll have one and my Dao will have a water, if you don't mind," Allissa said, pleasantly.

Scott picked up on the 'my' part of her statement, and his assessment on where this might lead, fell off a notch.

He opened a beer and passed it to her, and handed Dao a water bottle, before opening the other beer for himself. After taking a long pull, he looked at the two of them and smiled. They did look good.

Allissa smiled back, "have a seat and tell me about yourself," and she patted the small corner of the towel, next to her that was still available.

He wasn't about to refuse, so he shifted over and sat next to her, in the space allowed. They were very close.

"Well, I'm here with my girlfriend, she made the reservations and signed herself up for the ponygirl package. She's up at the stables now, supposedly enjoying her training." He paused at that point, not sure how much more he could say. He figured that admission was weird enough.

When he looked at Allissa, she was looking at him oddly, so he redirected things to her. "So, tell me about you two. You're a lovely couple."

For a moment it seemed like Allissa was inclined to question him further, but then she shrugged, and launched into their story.

"Oh, Dao and I are lovers, we've been together for a couple of years, now.

"I flew helicopters for the Marines." she explained, proudly, taking a swig from her beer, before continuing. "I was on an assignment in Thailand when I met Dao. And we hit it off.

"I brought her back to the states, and now she's mine. Aren't you, my love?"

Up until the Dao hadn't said a word, she had remained almost hidden, behind the bigger woman, who was apparently her lover.

She leaned forward, and nodded to Scott. "Yes, I am hers, I love her and belong to her."

Holy shit! He thought; 'belong'? And as he looked at her, past Allissa's beautiful chest, he saw that she wore a thick pewter-colored ring around her neck. With a smaller ring dangling at her throat. A slave collar? He guessed.

Allissa spoke up then. "We have one of those unique relationships. We love each other, and as you can see, I'm dominant and she's submissive. And it works for us."

Scott took a long drink, to compose himself. He wished he had something stronger than just a beer. "That's fascinating." He mumbled.

Allissa smiled, "and when I met her, my sweet Dao was bisexual. She enjoyed both men and women, but I changed that."

Scott took another drink. Damn! I'm almost out of beer!

But Allissa wasn't done yet. "She admits that she still misses sex with a real cock. And this trip I promised her that I'd allow her to taste one, as a reward for being such a perfect partner."

And she placed a hand on his thigh, as she added, "and you look like you could be just the right man for the job."

She then turned, and looked at her lover. "What do you think Dao, dear?"

Dao looked over at him, smiling shyly, but she sure seemed interested.

"He looks nice," but then she giggled, and looked pointedly at his crotch, "but I can't see if his cock is acceptable."

"Well, we can fix that." Allissa said, chuckling. And she got up on her knees, straddling Scott's shins, she then leaned in, and grabbed ahold of his swim trunks, with a hand on each hip. "Lift up." She ordered as she leaned over him, with her head right in front of his. In kissing range.

Dumbfounded, he simply followed orders, and pushed his hands down into the sand behind him and pushed up with his feet, lifting his ass off of the towel.

Allissa chuckled and leaning in, she kissed him on the cheek. "That a good boy," she said as she gave a yank and pulled his trunks off and onto his thighs. His cock, which had been coming alive since he first spied the two girls, sprung immediately to full attention as soon as it was freed from the confines of his suit.

It now poked out for Allissa and Dao to examine. He blushed as he allowed his bare ass to settle back down.

Allissa made a face, and then sat back onto her heels in the sand.

"I had plenty of opportunity for men and cocks while I was in the Corps, and I admit, I did on occasion enjoy the feel of a nice warm prick inside me, but I hated that they were always attached to some overly-macho stud." She said, before turning to her girlfriend. "How does that look to you?"

"It looks very nice." Dao replied, again giggling delightfully.

But then she looked around, up and down the beach and out to sea.

"Are you alone?" Dao asked, hesitantly.

Before he could answer, Allissa spoke up. "We've actually been looking for an eligible male, but around here, it's tough. Most of the straight guys are here with their women, and although that could work for us -- I could pair up with the girl while the man services Dao, we haven't had any luck, so far."

Scott took a deep breath. The whole situation was certainly intriguing, and he was horny, Allissa was awfully aggressive, for his tastes. But he reminded himself, Dao was his potential partner.

"I'm alone until this evening, anyway." Scott replied, as he pulled his trunks back up, stuffing his cock back under cover.

"Well then, let's get going." Alissa said as she stood up and pulled him to his feet.

Surprised, he allowed it. But once on his feet he just stood there, again uncertain about the whole deal.

After Allissa had helped Dao up, she turned back to him. "What are you waiting for? You're a red-blooded man, who has a date with a pretty girl for sex. Get a move on there, Scotty."

And she laughed and gave him a shove.

Why the hell not? He asked himself, before shrugging and bending down to pick up his bag and the cooler.

Dao picked up the towels and Allissa, the chairs, and they headed out, back to the equipment shack.

Surfer dude gave him a wink as he checked the stuff back in. Scott just shrugged and smiled sheepishly, as he followed the two women back to the complex.

His view of their behinds was entrancing, and he felt his cock get even harder, if that was possible.

Once in amongst the buildings, Allissa reached back and grabbed his free hand, pulling him forward so they were walking three-abreast. But a few moments later she stopped suddenly.

When he looked at her, her expression changed, she put her hand on his shoulder, and stared at him intently. "Wait, I think I saw you two wandering around the grounds the other day. She was in full ponygirl gear, and looked luscious. That was you, wasn't it?"

"Yes, probably." He admitted, shyly.

"Cool. So, I take it she's into submission, bondage, humiliation and exhibitionism? I mean that's what ponyplay is all about, right? At least that's the way I understand it."

He couldn't answer her. He hadn't taken the time to really evaluate Summer's motivation. He'd been surprised enough when she'd taken on the whole ponygirl game. He hadn't spent any time evaluating her fetish any deeper. But what Allissa was saying did seem to make sense. Damn!

And then she brought up another aspect of the whole thing, "and if you're her owner, you must be the dominant one."

And that really stumped him. In his fantasies he was the dominant, with a very submissive girl at his service and command. But that had always been only a dream. He'd never had the strength or courage to propose anything like that to Summer, or anyone.

He loved her dearly, and had never been able to really consider subjugating her. It was a dichotomy that had always stumped him. And he didn't want to admit it to Allissa. So, he didn't respond.

He got lucky, as at that point they arrived at the girl's suite. And he was able to push those thoughts to the background, to focus on the immediate.

Once inside, Allissa took full control of Dao, and him.

Dao stood obediently as her mistress stripped off her bikini, and she looked even better, fully naked, Scott, and his cock, both agreed...

While he and Dao just stood there ogling each other, Alissa then dug into some luggage and came out with a pair of padded cuffs, and with them she secured Dao's hands behind her back.

"My little pet doesn't get to handle you. She just gets to fuck you." She explained.

Scott got even more excited!

Allissa then literally picked up her lover and deposited her on her back on the bed, before arranging several pillows beneath her head, shoulders and ass.

Dao just laid complacently, smiling and unmoving.

Allissa then turned to him, hands on hips. "Well, stud, what are you waiting for? Get out of those trunks, and put your tool to good use."

Scott, smiled sheepishly. "Yes mam."

He quickly stripped off his swim suit and crawled up onto the bed, between Dao's legs. Her bare pussy looked very nice, and it was already gleaming - wet.

He knew that no preamble, no foreplay was required or needed. He was certainly ready and he understood that neither Dao nor Allissa expected any preliminaries, so he snuggled his legs up inside her thighs and leaned forward with one hand while he guided his cock into her with the other.

It was the classic missionary position -- nothing fancy. But it seemed appropriate.

His cock slid in easily, and with his first thrust he positioned himself up on both arms, and began pumping slowly and rhythmically into the sweet slave girl.

A couple of times he bent down to kiss her, and she kissed him back, adding little moans and sighs of pleasure. She was clearly enjoying herself, and his very hard dick.

Otherwise, he found himself focusing on her collar. Damn! It was sexy and he loved the thought of screwing a collared sex slave.

He didn't pay any attention to Allissa who he knew was watching from somewhere close by. She could watch all she wanted.

All too soon, the both of them began to pant and squirm, and Scott's tempo became rapid and more forceful. Dao was panting and moaning as well, and she wrapped her legs around his waist to hold him tighter.

She wished she could hug and hold him, but her mistress had prevented that. Nonetheless it felt so very good. She'd missed this so. The dildos and vibrators were fine, but...

They both came, almost in perfect unison. Actually, it was the first shudder of Dao's orgasm, that set Scott loose.

In the midst of his orgasm, he chuckled when he heard Allissa whisper, "you go girl!"

The encouraging phrase was certainly appropriate, but he thought, 'you cum girl,' would have been better.

Slowly the two of them finished and began to relax.

Dao smiled up at him, panting and sighing. Clearly happy. So, he leaned down one final time and kissed her. And she again kissed him back, and sucking on his lip, held onto him, until he finally pulled back.

At last, he turned to look at Allissa, and realized that she was standing up close, right next to the bed. "Did I provide an acceptable service?" he asked, chuckling.

"It appeared to be. Now you can get off her."

He shrugged before rolling off, of the girl, collapsing down onto his back, on the bed next to her.

"Dao, I think you need to clean him up." Alissa instructed her slave.

Scott was pleasantly surprised.

The girl didn't hesitate, she struggled up onto her knees, unable to use her arms of course, crawled in between his knees and then bent down to suck on his soft and slimy cock.

It tickled, and made him squirm. He was still very sensitive, but Allissa giggled as he squirmed and moaned, while Dao worked on him with her lips and tongue.

A few minutes later, Allissa sent her lover off to the shower to clean herself up. She then tossed Scott his swim trunks.

"Did you enjoy that? I'm sure Dao did."

Scott smiled sheepishly, "I did, thanks."

"You're welcome."

After he'd slipped on his trunks, Allissa sat down on the edge of the bed, and pulled him down by the arm, to sit next to her.

"Scotty, talk to me. For the owner of a dedicated pony girl, you don't seem very dominant. I'm confused." She said, still holding his hand, and staring at him.

Scott, wasn't sure what to say, if anything. He'd never opened up about his own fantasies, not even to Summer. He realized that if he had, mentioned it to his girlfriend, things might be very different. Much more fun.

He barely knew Allissa. But she was waiting for an answer, and even though she was a stranger, she was clearly into his fetish, and somehow, he felt obliged to confess to her. What the hell? Why not?

"Well, the whole ponygirl thing is her fantasy. She surprised me with the whole 'owner' thing when we arrived.

"We'd never talked about our fantasies, before. So, I didn't know what she was into, and she doesn't know about my fantasies either."

He stopped talking and looked at her. Allissa was sitting quietly listening, and smiling encouragingly.

"And what are your fantasies?"

Shit! Now he was really on the spot. But the fact that he didn't even know this woman, and would probably never see her again, made it a little easier.

"Well, um, funny you should ask. I, um, always fantasized about being the dominant one and having my own submissive girl.

"Just like you." He added with a weak smile.

"But you two have never worked that out? Until now, that is?" Allissa said, laughing.

Scott blushed and hung his head.

She leaned over and hugged him. "Oh Scotty, I'm not laughing at you, or your girl. I'm laughing because it's so ironically sad. "

She then reached over and lifted his head and kissed him. And it felt really nice. She was a very good kisser.

"Scotty, my boy, there are a lot of couples who don't share their intimate, and sometimes embarrassing sexual dreams. It's their loss.

"Sure, sometimes they're incompatible, but if the couple's lucky, it can lead to a lifetime of wonderful experiences. Not to mention great sex!"

And she laughed, and he joined in, uncertainly.

"So let me summarize. Your girlfriend is into the whole ponygirl fetish. And to me that indicates that that she's clearly submissive and into bondage. But you weren't aware of her fantasies."

Uncomfortably, he nodded, "yes."

"And you fantasize about being the dominant male of a sex slave. But you've never mentioned it to her, or done anything about it."

"Well, yes, I could never picture myself playing at that fetish with someone I loved." He muttered, blushing spectacularly.

Allissa chuckled. "Damn, boy. You're missing out!"

And he knew she was right.

Just then Dao came out, back in another tiny bikini, and Allissa stood up and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Why don't we all go out for some lunch. I'm hungry, and I imagine you two worked up an appetite.

"Besides, I want to talk to you some more," Allissa said, looking down at him.

When she held out her hand, he took it and stood. He was going to turn down the offer, but Dao stepped up to him and hugged and kissed him. "Please, come along." She asked, quietly.

He couldn't refuse.

The three of them then again headed out along the pathway, holding onto each other like three close friends, or lovers, enjoying their vacation together.

At a nice patio bar and restaurant, they settled in, ordered food and drinks and chatted about simple things. Much to Scott's relief. He wasn't prepared for more talk about fetishes and fantasies. He was already wondering if he'd admitted to too much.

But half-way through their meal, Allissa started it all back up again.

"How can you not open up about your fantasies? Your glover, what's her name?"

"Summer." He whispered, feeling mortified.

"Nice. Summer's obviously living a submissive, bondage life, right this minute, in her pony get-up. And you dream of having a submissive lover. How can you not do something about it?"

"I'm torn. I love her too much to torture her."

"Oh, don't be silly. It's not torture, not if you both love the concept, and you don't really harm her."

"If she is really enjoying her pony life, then her fantasies demand an owner, a master who will enslave her, in the same loving manner I have with Dao."

She turned to Dao. "Tell him."

Dao sat quietly for a moment. Then taking a deep breath she explained. "From the time I was a young girl, I always knew I wanted someone to take care of me."

She paused, to take a drink. "Really, it all started with sex. I was afraid of it. Afraid to enjoy it. I could never initiate it. I'd never ask someone to have sex with me. But I wanted it, so very badly.

"I needed someone who both loved me and who I could trust to control me. Make decisions for me; command me. When I was able to let myself go, I loved sex, but was usually too shy to really enjoy it.