Paradise Isle - The Pony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, when I met Allissa, I realized I'd found my soulmate. She was the person I'd always wanted in my life. I'm happy now, really happy, and I love everything about our lifestyle."

She then reached up and hooked her finger through the ring on her collar. "And I wear this for me. It reminds me of who I want to be - Allissa's pet."

She paused to take a drink. Her confession had clearly been heart-felt, but also a little difficult. As soon as she finished, she turned to him again. "Scott, you really should talk to Summer, and work this thing out. And if you're as lucky as we are, you two will be as happy as we are."

With both of the women staring at him, he really felt the pressure, but he also felt a new resolve.

"Okay, I will. Maybe then she'll finally marry me." He said, and he meant it.

"Damn right! You'll see." Allissa cried, happily, and Dao smiled and nodded.

He laughed, but then began wondering; how?

After that, Allissa, thankfully let the topic, slide, and they talked about the resort and some of the kinky people they'd seen and met.

When their meals were finished, they exchanged hugs and kisses for quite a while before heading their separate ways.

Scott went straight back to his room and crashed. It had been a long and eventful morning, and the discussions with Allissa and Dao had him excited, and fearful, nervous and unsure. And a little panicky too.

Finally, he decided, I'm not ready to tell her now, but I can work on becoming a more active pony owner. That'll be a step in the right direction.

Later that afternoon, after a calming nap, just as he was heading out for his early dinner, alone, Scott got a call from Antonio. "Pony bath time. Wanna observe?"

"Sure, I'll be right over."

Why not? It could be entertaining, and he could eat afterwards.

Just a few minutes later Scott wandered into the barn and he followed the sounds of spraying water to the pony washing area.

There he saw Summer being scrubbed by her trainer. It certainly wasn't a delicate or erotic sight. Summer just stood as Antonio sprayed her and washed her with a long-handled brush and some sort of body-wash, sprayed liberally all over her.

What it did remind him of was some of his lunch-time discussions with Allissa. His girl was all straps and submission, to her masterful trainer.

She didn't protest, and she certainly wasn't aroused. Although he was.

Neither of them noticed him standing in the shadows, and he didn't say anything. He just watched and assessed his situation and his options, but there was only one that made sense to him.

I will become her real owner, and master. I just need to shift my love for her that much farther -- to give her what she clearly wants. Then I can become the master of my own fantasies.

When Antonio turned off the water, Scott took off back to the main resort, and his dinner. He knew that Summer would be returned to her stall, back at their suite, even if he wasn't there.

An hour later, he walked into their rooms, after a lonely meal, and found Summer already in her stall, asleep in her bed.

Smiling, he slid past into his room without waking her and called for her dinner.

When her food was delivered, she got up fuzzy-headed but as soon as her bit was removed and her jaw loosened, she dove into her food, hungrily.

Scott just sat and watched her. Admiring her, and dreaming of how he could make her his. Really his.

Afterwards, while he was cleaning her face, she broke the rules by mumbling. "I need to sleep."

So, Scott simply put her bit back in, and led her out to the back so she could pee and poop. He was surprised when she simply performed the procedure without concern for watchers or being cleaned.

Back in her stall, she gave him a hug, and once her reins had been removed, she just crawled into her bunk.

Shaking his head, Scott went into his room, closing the door between them, and turned on the television.

"Well, no fun for me, tonight." He said to no one. She must really be tired, and she must be really horny, too. That's the second night in a row when she hasn't had an orgasm.

He laid down and turned on the television, but there was little worth watching. Especially as he was continually distracted by thoughts of the sexy and horny ponygirl lying next door.

He debated about going out to one of the bars, and looking for some company. But after only a short internal argument, he decided he wasn't really interested.

Eventually he turned off the TV and went to sleep, himself. Dreaming of being the master of a submissive ponygirl.

When she woke up, in the morning, Summer felt a lot better. More human or was it more horsey. Whatever.

She was a bit stiff, her legs especially. But as she got up and paced around in her little stall, she began loosening up. She was again pleasantly surprised that her feet didn't hurt all that much. In fact, she marveled, no part of her body felt bad. She was even getting used to the cursed bit in her mouth. Although the drooling remained very annoying.

She was happy to see Scott, when he wandered in a short time later. He was yawning and stretching in only a pair of swim trunks, and his tan body was looking fine. It reminded her of how horny she was. And it wasn't just because she hadn't enjoyed sex in a couple of days. She was aroused by her pony life, too.

While they ate breakfast, he gave her permission to speak, so they could chat, in between mouthfuls. Even that simple act. Having control over whether she could speak or not, gave him a thrill.

Scott had dragged a chair from his room into the connecting doorway, and he ate from his plate while Summer ate like a pony from her bowl.

He didn't tell her about his encounter with Dao, or his discussions with Allissa. He was tempted, but it wasn't a conversation to hold over breakfast, especially as Summer would be leaving soon for another day at the stables. And he absolutely wasn't ready to reveal his fantasy or his plans for her, right then and there.

After she'd finished, Scott lovingly cleaned up her mouth, face and nose ring, before inserting her bit.

Then they just relaxed, while they waited for her trainer to come and haul her off for another day, working to perfect her equestrian behaviors. Actually, Scott relaxed in his chair, while Summer stood, and shuffled around her little space.

"You do look cute and pony-sexy, holding your arms and hooves like that." He commented, as he watched her.

Summer realized that she was standing tall, head up, chest out and holding her arms at ninety degrees, without even thinking about it, as her training dictated. It made her proud, but also a bit concerned. When I get back to being a regular woman, will my pony habits remain? she wondered.

Once again, Antonio picked her up and led her back to the barn and the training paddocks.

Her third day of ponygirl life was pretty much like the previous one.

Training at the stables.

Although it was even more mind-numbingly dull then previously. More hours of the same training activities. Perfecting her posture and prancing, commands, and trotting in the ring, attached to the pole.

And once again she fell into a stupor while she trotted around and around.

She had it all down pat, her body and her mind reacted perfectly under each situation. Antonio hadn't had to correct her, or swat her, all day. Even he seemed bored, but the practice continued.

The four pony girls did spend a little more time, together, just standing around in one of the paddocks, in the shade of a couple of trees. Of course, they couldn't do much. No talking or even fooling around.

One of the trainers did come out with a soccer ball and tossing it into the pen, he ordered them to kick it around, to get some exercise.

They only complied when he threatened them with his crop.

And it turned out to be fun. Certainly, better than just standing around, doing nothing.

Kicking the ball was a challenge in their hooves. Even though Summer had played soccer in high school, she found it difficult to get the ball to go where she intended. They all did, so they spent a lot of time chasing the ball around the open ground.

They even laughed, enjoying themselves as a pony-herd working and playing together. for the first time since they came together.

Eventually their trainers retrieved them and took them out to resume their practice sessions. Flower and her trainer disappeared toward the resort, while Misty and Sally were in other paddocks, nearby.

Antonio again worked with Summer on commands, and mixed in some trotting, around the carousel.

The afternoon was coming to a close when they were all returned to the main paddock, and found a new girl there, waiting for them.

One of the trainers introduced her as Dusty. And her owner, who had been working with her and her trainer, as Axel.

Summer didn't like the look of him. He seemed scarry and intimidating to her. And her opinion was soon confirmed.

Axel, was a prick. A dominant, and quite possibly even a sadist. His ponygirl was cute and small, but with big fake breasts, with nipples ringed and belled. She was clearly well trained, and very submissive. Tightly controlled by her master.

As he put her through her paces, he used a multi-stranded whip, rather than a crop, and although he didn't hit her hard enough to leave welts, her ass was definitely red and sore from his constant discipline. And it seemed to be unwarranted too; Summer thought poor Dusty's form looked perfect.

Just a short time later, they finished their training session and Axel and the trainer brought Dusty over to introduce her to the ponygirl herd.

The trainer introduced each pony to the guy who copped a feel on Flower, who seemed to enjoy it, and then Summer who merely put up with it.

"Summer is ready for her bells, tomorrow. She's become a very good ponygirl." The trainer told him.

Axle, the asshole, then stepped close, reached around behind her and gave her tail a yank. She jumped and squeaked, as the plug in her ass jabbed her there.

He just laughed and moved on.

After the introductions the trainer explained how Dusty was special. "She's fitted with a catheter," he explained, "so you must be careful around her."

What? Summer thought.

Axel, the prick took over. "Yes, my pet has always had trouble relieving herself like a good pony girl should. She's almost perfect in every way, except she's too self-conscious to pee in public. So now she pees, anywhere, any time. No control." He said, chuckling, wickedly.

All of the ponies couldn't help but look at the poor girl's crotch.

They could see the short tube sticking out of her pussy, and sure enough as she stood there she dribbled.

No wonder she's so subdued. Summer thought angrily. What a prick! How humiliating it must be for her.

Axel, then wandered off, and the trainer took a few more minutes to exercise poor Dusty. There in front of the others.

Summer could see that she left an intermittent trail behind her as she pranced around.

After a couple more laps Dusty was released back into their little group, and just as she stepped up, a steady stream flowed out of her. She froze in place, and blushed furiously as her bladder emptied itself.

Summer and the other ponies all felt terrible for her, and as soon as the flow stopped, and Dusty took a step away from the puddle, they all gathered around her and leaned in to rub against her, welcoming and expressing their support and sympathy as best they could.

She clearly appreciated it.

Antonio showed up a short time later, and took Summer in to wash her up. She understood the process now, and actually appreciated it. Especially as she was feeling dirty and smelly after her busy day of training. So, she stood passively as Antonio washed her.

Standing there, her eyes closed, she thought about poor Dusty, walking around leaving a trail of pee behind her. How does the girl sleep? she wondered. Damn!

Finished, and dried off, Summer was led back to the suite and her personal stable. By now she was also used to the stares and comments, and able to ignore them, as they traveled the paths. And now too, she maintained the proper posture, and pranced along like a perfect ponygirl.

Along the way, she realized that she was actually proud of her performance. Her fantasy was coming true. How cool is that?

After her trainer had deposited her into her stable and closed the half-door, Scott came in from his attached bedroom.

"Hi Antonio, was she a good pony, today?" he asked casually.

"Summer performed brilliantly. She now knows her role quite well. In fact, tomorrow she will get her bells. You can stop in and see, if you wish; 1300."

Scott looked at Summer, and she didn't look thrilled. It made him chuckle. "Wouldn't miss it."

"Great, see you then." Antonio said as he turned and left.

Scott, stepped into the stall and hugged his pony. "I'm so proud of you. You're really special." He said happily but Summer detected a certain level of sarcasm in his tone.

She looked up at him, suspiciously, and he confirmed his real feelings by laughing.

"Well, I assume that's what you wanted. You did, after all, make these arrangements. It sure as hell wasn't my idea, but I have to admit I'm enjoying your fantasy. Even if you're not."

And he pulled her close and hugged her. He couldn't kiss her, the bit in her mouth prevented it, so what he did do was suck her ring into his mouth, bite down on it and pull just a bit. Summer moaned, as it hurt her nose. But he just chuckled. "You are so sexy, like this," he whispered, after letting her go.

Her dinner arrived soon thereafter, so he removed her bit so she could eat her pony food.

As he'd already eaten. He pulled in a chair from his room, and talked to her as he watched.

Feeling devilish, he described the wonderful time he'd had, that day. The beach was beautiful, the water warm, and the sights fascinating and titillating.

"I wish you could have been with me." He said, with a laugh.

She ignored him, as best she could. She too wished she could have been with him, but she was too busy living her dream. And she realized that there was a touch of sarcasm in her own thoughts. She was missing out on some fun, with him.

When she was finished, Scott cleaned her up, gently and even lovingly, before he returned her bit and took her outside to empty herself.

While he was wiping her ass, a chore even he was getting used to, he casually asked, "would the pony like to sleep in the bed with me, tonight?"

Summer stomped her hoof, once, and then leaned in and nuzzled against his chest, wrapping her arms around his back; careful to not whack him with her hooves.

"Would the pony like to breed with her owner, tonight?"

Summer hummed, and again stomped her hoof, once. As she did, the straps and buckles of her bridle scratched and poked him, but it still felt good to him.

Scott, smiled, and led her back into her stall. Before he took her into the bedroom, and straight to the bed.

She was disappointed that he hadn't removed her bit or even her reins. They still draped down behind her, brushing on her ass cheeks. But she was a pony, one who'd soon receive her bells. So, she didn't complain or try to get her owner to remove the things.

This time, Scott didn't position her on her hooves and knees, instead he sat on the mattress, in front of her, before sliding a finger into each of her nipple rings. Then he pulled her onto him as he laid back, maneuvering her so she could ride him, but only under his control, as he didn't remove his hands for the whole performance. Instead, he used them to control her movements, pulling her up and down on his cock. Pumping into her sweet pussy.

"Keep your arms in the proper position for a pony, and just ride me." He had ordered. So that's what she did.

It was a lot of work for her, and her legs grew tired, but he enjoyed the sight and the feeling of her, as she did most of the work.

It was weird, though, watching her expressions with her mouth held open around the bit, and the straps of her bridle framing her face, with her mane and pony ears on top of her head. But all-in-all he loved it.

And Summer loved it too. Riding him in her harness and under his control was a wonderful, fantasy experience. Not able to use her human hands, and being required to maintain her pony persona added greatly to her excitement.

And before long they both enjoyed massive orgasms.

Summer's hit her so hard that she ultimately collapsed down on top of her man. Smothering him with her breasts; and the hooves on her hands banging on the headboard.

When she did, he released his hold on her rings and wrapped his arms around her and held his pony tightly as they both tried to catch their breaths.

They laid like that for quite a while. Until Scott grew tired of the position. Then he nudged her off, and crawled out of the bed.

"Come, pony, we'll go outside so you can relieve yourself. Then I need to get some sleep." He ordered, grabbing her reins and pulling her up onto her hooves.

Summer wasn't happy about it. She would have preferred to lay comfortably on the bed for a while longer. And thinking about going out to pee and poop like a pony was not a nice ending to a fun session of sex.

But she knew she had to be a good ponygirl and behave for her owner, so she didn't resist. As much as she hated the process, she knew it was necessary, and a part of her pony life, so she handled the humiliating chore with equanimity.

Returning afterward, Scott disconnected her reins, and hung them up, but then paused and looked into her eyes. "Are you coming back to bed with me?"

She stomped once.

"Bit?"

She looked at him pleadingly, and stomped twice.

"As a dedicated and loving owner, I should leave it in, you know."

She couldn't reply to that with a yes or no, so she just pulled him into a hug.

He sighed, as if it was a difficult decision, even though it wasn't.

"Oh, all right. But you owe me," he said as he reached up to unbuckle the straps that held her bit in her mouth.

She stomped once -- yes.

With that he unbuckled her bit, pulled it from between her teeth and lovingly massaged her mouth and cheeks. Finishing up by kissing her.

He quickly rinsed off her mouth piece and set it aside, before grabbing her hand-hoof and leading her back into his room and the comfortable bed, there.

At the bed, he laid down on his back pulling her down on top of him.

They kissed for quite a while, like they used to do, man and woman, but her bridle was a constant reminder of her status.

After they grew tired of kissing - it took a while - they both dozed off, but only for an hour or so. Summer's straps and buckles, on her body and head eventually became too irritating for him, so he gently pushed her of to lay on her side, next to him.

After some more kissing they both gave up and fell soundly asleep.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.