Paradise Isle, The Spy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freedom was right there!

Without any sort of plan, she slid out and ran into the woods.

Once out of sight from the stables, she stopped to look around. What the hell do I now?

After a moment's thought, she remembered enough about the resort's layout to head in what she thought was the right direction to find the entrance road. She figured she could follow it to the main street, and hopefully there find some island resident who would take pity and help her place a call to home. She'd call her boss, and convince him to send a rescue party.

And her plan worked. She stumbled through the trees and undergrowth until she found the drive, and then followed along, staying just in the tree-line until she came to the resort's main gate.

Overjoyed she ran out, her hooves clip-clopping on the road's surface as she tried to put some distance between herself and the resort's grounds, and hopefully find some civilization.

Then she could be home free!

After a couple hundred yards, out of breath she came to a bend in the road, and was surprised to see a battered pick-up truck driving toward her.

She stopped in the road and waved her hooves to get it to stop. It was then that she realized that with the damn bit in her mouth she couldn't ask for help! Shit!

Still, she hoped that the driver would see her disturbing predicament and help her.

And sure enough, the truck pulled to the side and an older man in work clothes got out and stepped over to her.

He seemed friendly enough, as he checked her out. When he spoke to her in Portuguese, she shook her head, as much a she could. It made her bells jingle and the guy chuckled.

Then he tried again, this time in accented English. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"You look like a horse. But a pretty one." He added with a chuckle.

For a moment Spy became worried. She realized that she was mostly naked, helpless and not even able to scream for help. If this guy was at all a pervert, he could just haul her off into the bushes and rape the hell out of her. And then even murder her.

She was just about to turn and run, when the old man, stepped back, held up his hands, and smiled warmly. "You look like you're in some trouble. Can I help? You need a ride, somewhere?"

Spy breathed a huge sigh of relief. The guy seemed friendly and not at all like an evil maniac. Maybe this would work.

She stomped her hoof once, for 'yes', like she'd been taught.

Only when he looked at her, perplexed, did she realize what she'd done. Stupid me! She tied again, nodding as best she could in her collar.

"Okay, what can I do?"

Frustrated by her inability to communicate, she held up her hooves and mimicked using a steering wheel; then she pointed to the truck, and then down the road.

"Okay, you want a lift. But where?"

She growled in frustration. This was so hard!

She tried to get him to unbuckle her harness, so she could be rid of the bit in her mouth, but no matter how she waved her hooves, he couldn't seem to understand what she wanted.

Finally, she just led him over to his truck, and again signaled she wanted him to drive.

"Okay, I understand. I'll take you into town."

She nodded, enthusiastically, her nipple bells jingling.

"Alright sweet thing, just hop in," and he opened the passenger door for her.

She was about to, but then her paranoia kicked in again. He could drive her anywhere, out into the woods, or back to his garage, or wherever; and she'd never be seen again.

She didn't want to get into the cab with him, but she had to get away. Terrified now, she shook her head and then went around to the back of the truck, and pointed inside there. At least back there she could jump out and run if he left the road. It wasn't much but it was an option.

"You want to ride back there? Not very comfortable."

She nodded, and pointed again.

He shrugged, but opened the tailgate as she had requested, and then helped her into the back. She almost backed out when he grabbed her, but she fought off her fears and climbed in, and he shut the panel behind her.

"Well, little pony if you're going to ride in the back of my truck like that, I'd appreciate it if you'd lay down. It would cause quite a scandal if my neighbors saw you riding in my truck, dressed like you are."

When he added, 'please', she decided to do as he'd asked. She owed him that much.

Lying there on her side, she couldn't lay on her back as her tail would poke her, she heard him get in, start the engine and felt the truck begin rolling.

It was then that she realized she couldn't see where they were going. But at least no one could see her.

She laid there, being jostled around as the truck drove along, hoping she was doing the right thing; that it would turn out well and she'd be able to get free.

When the truck stopped, she heard the old man get out, and then call to someone. She hoped it was someone who would help her. She pictured a nice old lady, sympathetic and helpful. She laid quietly, listened carefully to whoever was out there.

"Hi Carl, you come to take care of that downed branch?" someone asked, and Spy thought the voice sounded familiar. She started to get very nervous.

"Yes, but I also have a present for you. I found this thing in the back, wandering down the road."

When Spy looked up, Gabriel, her trainer, was looking over the edge of the truck-bed, and staring down at her. And he looked pissed!

Oh shit!

+++++++++++++

Spy was dragged out of the truck by her trainer and a nearby groomsman and the pair took turns yelling, cursing, and hitting her with their crops for being such a recalcitrant and rebellious pony.

Her cries and groans only seemed to make them angrier, and she wound up curled up in the dirt crying hysterically.

The rest of the day was hell.

She was worked hard and long, her training progressing along the same lines as before, only with more punishment for even the slightest failure.

That night, an exhausted pony Spy was out of tears, she'd cried until there were none left, and she was so terribly sore everywhere, she swore to herself she'd never be a bad pony ever again.

The next morning her lessons resumed. She was a much better student that day.

++++++++++++

It was two days later that the training week ended, and a graduation ceremony was conducted by the staff, and a small crowd of guests.

Spy had remained on her best, pony, behavior all during those days. Disheartened, and subdued.

Is this what they mean when they describe a horse as 'broken'? she asked herself, when she performed as the perfect ponygirl for the observance.

The event included a performance by the graduating ponygirls, demonstrating their well-learned skills and behaviors. And that went, well, as expected.

The two 'owners', as the partners of ponygirls were called, enjoyed the performance of their lovers immensely, and lonely Spy found herself watching enviously as they hugged and kissed before the final event of the ceremony.

It was then, in front of the admirers that each of the ponies had large and heavy jingle-bells affixed to the rings in their nipples. It was the traditional reward for their successful performance, and an indication of their status as perfect show ponygirls.

During the final parade in front of the admiring audience, the jingle of the ponies' bells accompanied the clip-clop of their hooves. The spectators loved it.

Spy, depressed and compliant, found herself indifferent to the sounds, she now made. She'd grown accustomed to the clip-clop of her hooves, and also now to the added jingle of her bells, humiliating, attention grabbing, and heavy on her nipples as they were. It was all just part of her existence, as a fully trained ponygirl.

While the other two ponies were turned over to their owners, who seemed delighted with their lovers, Spy only had Gabriel to hold her reins.

"Congratulations, you are now officially a ponygirl." Beatriz said happily as she joined them, "You should be pleased with your accomplishment."

Spy wanted to ask, are you kidding? but it wasn't in the cards.

As she watched her two classmates being led away by their owners, Spy stood wondering if this really was to be her life, for the days, months and years to come? That thought drove her crazy. She thought about suicide, but couldn't even figure out how she'd accomplish that, without hands or freedom.

++++++++++

After graduation, she was returned to the lonely stables, now the only ponygirl in residence. She was momentarily amused when she realized she was actually envious of the two ponygirls who got to go off with their owners. She was certain they'd get glorious sex that evening.

Spy understood that the cart pony training would begin bright and early on Monday.

Until then she assumed she'd be left pretty much alone. Not a pleasant thought.

And indeed, she wound up laying around her stall, resting, alone and terribly bored. Ponygirls couldn't exactly read, or while away the hours watching crap on television.

There was usually a groom around who fed her and took her out for a little exercise and to relieve herself.

She'd gotten used to peeing in her stall, she couldn't help it. Consequently, a couple times a day the grooms removed the straw and hosed down the floor, while she waited in one of the small paddocks. At least during those times, she was able to get some fresh air. But it was still terribly lonely.

She spent a lot of her time worrying about her next course of training. What did a cart pony do, other than pull a cart? I suppose I'll find out...

+++++++++++++

There was one incident that weekend, that disturbed the dreariness.

She was standing in her stall, just inside the open half door, staring out, wearily, to the pretty open pastures when a vaguely familiar woman walked up.

"Hello little Spy, I'm Martha and of course you know my girl, Penny."

Penny smiled, "Hi, Spy."

Spy was surprised, she hadn't noticed her ex-companion following along behind. Penny had been a classmate for the past week, and she was still in most of her pony tack. Except now she had human hands, and no bit filling her mouth. And apparently, she was allowed to speak.

She knew that the girl had loved playing her role as a human equine, and now that she was no longer so very restricted, she seemed content in her harness. And she was no longer being led around by her reins, she was free to follow her lover around.

Spy was instantly jealous. Penny in her tack, actually looked sexy, and mostly human.

Martha unlatched the door, grabbed hold of Spy's reins, and pulled her out of the stall, into the open. There the woman slowly examined her from head to hoof.

It made her uncomfortable. Martha seemed to be very much in control, like the trainers, but she was also attractive and sexy. Although older, she had a lovely body, and was standing there in only a bikini bottom.

Cinthia had never been particularly interested in women from a sexual standpoint, she had always loved men, but she was so lonely and horny, any affection was welcome.

Penny also got close, and then with a sly smile, she reached up and began playing with Spy's nipples, jingling her bells, and pulling on her rings. It was more than annoying.

Penny had been her equal, just another ponygirl, but now, the girl had the power of a human over her.

Finished with her evaluation, Martha leaned in and gave her a little kiss on the tip of her nose. "My Penny-pony told me all about you, and you do seem attractive and a perfect filly.

"I'm going to see if they'll sell you to me. We have room to build a wonderful little stable for you on my country estate.

"I'm sure we'd have a lot of fun with you, wouldn't we Penny?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress? Spy thought, not lover, or wife or partner?

Even though she understood from the visit by the prince that she was not for sale, she was intrigued by the chance of getting away from the island. Perhaps there, wherever they lived, she could find some way to escape, or perhaps even earn release. A sale to this woman might be a good thing.

While Spy was dreaming of getting away from the island, Martha had begun sliding her free hand down Spy's body to cup her pussy, and even pushed a fingertip onto her slit.

Suddenly surprised, Spy shivered and moaned quietly. It felt nice, and she realized how badly she yearned for a loving. That was a need that confused and astounded her, as she fantasized late at night. Despite her situation and surroundings, she missed sex terribly and longed for a happy orgasm. But she never got the chance.

Penny chuckled, as the woman continued, and Spy, squirmed and sighed, enjoying the touch.

Just then a groom came up. "Can I help you, Miss?" she said to Martha, interrupting.

Spy's eyes popped open and she glanced over to see Mariana, the only female trainer, striding over. She had always seemed bitchy and even mean to the flustered ponygirl.

Martha didn't seem bothered by the disruption, she continued to massage Spy's pussy, as she turned her head to look at Mariana.

"Oh, we're just visiting. My Penny told me about Spy, here, and I was curious."

"Ah," she replied, "I understand. Spy is a pretty pony, but so is Penny. Are you satisfied with her, and her training?"

"Oh yes," Martha replied as she continued her playing. Of course, Penny was also playing, musically, with Spy's nipples, and the combination was driving her nuts! Spy was moaning and squirming with ever increasing energy.

Mariana came up and joined the trio, moving up beside Spy, watching Martha and Penny as they stimulated the passive ponygirl.

Spy, focused solely on her pleasure, ignored the new audience member.

Martha, enjoying herself, began whispering lovingly, "that's a good pony, enjoy the feelings. I know you've been deprived. You deserve some loving."

Spy groaned. It felt so good. She needed it so badly.

But the more excited she became. the louder her moans grew, until Mariana decided that she was clearly in violation of proper pony behavior.

"Spy, silence!" she ordered, but the pony had trouble control herself; it felt so wonderfully good. So she didn't stop her noisemaking.

Angry about being ignored, Mariana quickly grabbed her crop and leaning in, swung it hard onto Spy's ass.

And the sudden angry sting, shocked her and pushed her over the edge. She came right then and there, screeching like an angry cat.

Martha laughed, as she held tightly onto both the pony's reigns and her wet, convulsing pussy.

Doing her best to contribute. Penny pulled up and out on the rings through Spy's nipples.

And Mariana, hit her twice more in rapid succession.

Spy would have collapsed if the pony and her Mistress hadn't held her in place. She was panting and moaning around the bit, clenched in her jaws.

But moments later she began to relax, her orgasm fading, and her mind returning. She regained her balance and opened her eyes to stare into Martha's. Martha smiled, winked, and removed her messy hand from the pony's pussy.

And when she released her grip on Spy's harness, Penny also released her hold, on the ponygirl's nipples.

Spy recovering from her orgasm, realized how much her ass hurt, from where Mariana had hit her. What was it, three times? Damn it stung!

But regardless, she still felt wonderful. Her O had felt so very good; she had needed it so badly. The pain from her behind would fade, she knew, but she'd be able to savor the memories of the sex for a long time to come.

Martha was still standing in front of her, smiling happily. She'd enjoyed granting the pony slut her climax. But her hand was a slimy mess, as a result.

Casually she held it up and out to the side. Penny, be a dear and clean my hand for me. Spy got me all gross.

Dutifully, Penny bent slightly and began licking and sucking Spy's juices off her Mistresses fingers. She didn't mind; she'd performed that service before for her lover, but usually it was her own wetness, not some silly ponygirl's. Especially one destined to be a ponygirl forever. Based on what she'd overheard from the stable staff.

Mariana, watched the two of them amusedly. That had been quite a show, but it was time to close things up for the evening, and Spy didn't deserve any more attention.

"Miss, I'm sorry but I'm here to take Spy out to relieve herself and then feed her. Unless you'd like to watch her shit out there in the field, I'm afraid you'd better leave us."

Martha chuckled. "That's fine, I'm not into scat. We'll be going.

"And, thank you, little Spy, it was fun getting to know you. I hope to see you again."

She then removed her hand from Penny's mouth and led the way down the path to the resort.

That night, Spy reviewed the visit from Martha, over and over again. The orgasm was wonderful, and the hope for a ticket off the island, no matter where it led was perhaps even better.

+++++++++++

Monday morning after the normal morning routine conducted by one of the grooms; first relieving herself outside, then a washing and finally feeding, Gabriel showed up and took her out to a different training area, one she'd never visited before.

There he turned her over to Santiago.

"He will be working with you for this phase of your training, he's our expert on pony cart training. But don't worry, I'll still be around."

When she looked at the guy, unlike Gabriel, he didn't seem friendly at all. And it turned out that he wasn't.

The new trainer was short and slight, and Spy was immediately reminded of a jockey, but he had a riding crop in one hand and a long buggy whip in the other.

After that brief introduction, Santiago took over the task of making her life miserable, while he forced her into her new role.

She had thought that her life couldn't get any worse, but when they hooked her up between the shafts of a pony-cart, and forced her to haul the thing around behind her, while he led her by her bridle for the next few hours, she realized her assumption had been wrong.

Strapped to the cart, between its two poles, she couldn't turn, she couldn't sit or relax. All she could do was stand in place, or pull. She immediately decided that she hated it. Everything about it. And miserably she understood that she'd be at this phase of training for the next week.

Around and around, she went, pulling the cursed cart behind her. Moving per Santiago's orders. Hours later she was thankfully unhitched and taken to lunch. It was a huge relief, being free for even that short time was a huge relief.

After lunch though, she was again strapped between the cart's two shafts, but this time, Santiago took a seat in the cart, and used the long reins to direct her on the narrow path around the field. It was much more work to pull the heavier cart around. She had to strain to get it moving, and if she didn't move fast enough, he used a long buggy whip to hit her on the ass.

The first time he whipped her she screeched, jumped and tried to turn, but the harness and the shafts prevented her.

"Move!" he hollered, and hit her a second time.

Damn! that hurt. But it got her attention and she pulled harder, got moving and settled in to a decent prance as she hauled the thing along.

As she concentrated on her task, she cried and her tears made it difficult to see, especially as she couldn't wipe them with her hooved hands.

It wasn't long though, before she realized that she didn't really need to see, as the reigns told her where to go. She didn't need to think either, only pull.

But that added to her depression and made her cry even harder. She started to understand that now she was simply a mindless animal, under the complete control of her driver. He pulled her reins to one side or the other turning her head, the bit digging into the sides of her mouth, and the chains pulling her nipples. And she turned as required. In response to his signals, she started and stopped, as well. It was really quite simple. No thinking required.