Paradise Isle, The Spy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she even stopped worrying about what was in front of her, as she had no choice but to go where she was directed.

++++++++++++

After some number of days, she'd completely lost track of time, Gabriel stopped by and after some discussion with Santiago, he led her off in a different direction. Leaving her cart behind. The event left her confused, and for a moment she couldn't figure out what was happening - where her cart was.

When Gabriel stopped, she stood dazedly next to him, until he snapped his fingers in front of her face, to get some reaction - wake her up.

"Spy are you with me? Snap out of it, ponygirl!"

When he gave her a swat on the ass with his crop, she did seem to come alive, a little anyway.

Seeing it in her eyes, he smiled. "We've had a request, and since you've been such a good cart pony, we've decided to grant it. You'll get to enjoy a breeding session with a nice stallion. He's an experienced ponyboy, belonging to one of our frequent guests."

Gabriel then waited for the news to sink in. And it did take Spy several minutes to comprehend what she'd just been told.

Her thinking was fuzzy at best. The cart pony training had dulled her mind to such an extent that logical decision making was almost impossible.

What she did comprehend was that breeding meant sex, and the one thing she was certain of was that she was terribly horny. It had been weeks since she'd enjoyed a good fucking - since before she left for this sex-filled and terrible place.

With a start, she realized that she'd get some sex! And she liked the idea a lot.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

She couldn't help herself. She stomped her hoof once. Yes, she was ready for something, anything, other than the brain-numbing pulling, hour after hour. And yes, she was excited about getting fucked and enjoying an honest-to-God orgasm!

Gabriel smiled as he led her over toward the same breeding stand, she'd seen Kim strapped into. And there she also got a look at the stud who would grant her some relief.

The guy, a true stallion, looked good! Tan, well-built and strong.

His tack was similar to the girls' and included a corset, but lacked the straps that emphasized and lifted the breasts.

The most attention-grabbing aspect of his harness was at the crotch, he had the same X-shaped straps that held his plug and tail in place, but in front the thin straps pushed his cock and balls out, making them more prominent, and to the very horny Spy, insanely attractive. And he was already hard!

"Spy, this is Cody, and his owner Mistress Anna. She rewards him for good behavior, and when she heard about you, she requested your use. Isn't that nice of her?"

Spy was still looking at Cody, and his cock, so Gabriel had to give her bridle a jerk to get her attention. "Be a good pony and answer."

Spy enthusiastically stomped a hoof, yes!

As she did, she glanced over to look at the woman, Cody's Mistress. She was pretty and older, perhaps even in her forties. She had a nice body for a woman her age, and she was clearly in charge. Her smile was so wicked, it sent a shiver up Spy's spine. But it didn't hold her attention like the stud standing next to her.

"Do you approve, Mistress?" Gabriel asked, respectfully.

The woman reached up with a manicured, red nail and hooked her finger through Spy's nose ring. It was the first time anyone had actually done that to her, and she immediately hated it. It hurt, and she felt more like an animal than ever before.

Cody's Mistress, used her hold to turn the ponygirl's head left and right, then up and down, and aa she did, the chains to Spy's nipples, pulled on her breasts.

"Did someone say she's incontinent?" she asked, coolly.

"Yes, she is. Her bladder releases randomly." Gabriel answered.

The woman smiled, coldly. "Cody, my pet, I'll expect you to screw the piss out of her." Then she laughed, and gave a twist to Spy's nose, eliciting a groan from the pony.

"Quiet there little ponygirl. Cody will give you a nice orgasm before he fills you with his cum. He's well trained."

She then released her hold on Spy and leaned over to give Cody a slap on the ass. He didn't react at all.

She turned to Gabriel. "You may proceed. Cody, enjoy yourself." She ordered, as she stepped back to give them some room.

Gabriel took Spy by her reins and led her the few steps over to the breeding stand. But instead of strapping her down, he walked her in a tight little circle. She didn't understand, until she realized that he was showing her off to the mistress, and to a half-dozen other people who were in attendance, all standing nearby, staring and smiling at the show they were about to watch.

Despite her excitement, Spy blushed, embarrassed. She was used to being humiliated. Her training had taught her to ignore the stares of people watching her perform = but still...

Gabriel finally took her to the stand and carefully strapped her down, into the proper position. Spy wound up bent at the waist, ass up, her legs spread wide, and her torso secured horizontally.

It wasn't too uncomfortable for the ponygirl. She was anxious to feel the stallion's cock inside her. The whole situation seemed surreal to her, as did her own desire to be fucked like a horse. But as bizarre as it was, she wanted it.

Spy leaned into the framework as she felt the stud being positioned behind her.

She was momentarily mortified when the Mistress asked, seemingly concerned, "is she wet enough?"

She shuddered as she felt a finger wipe at her pussy lips, must be Gabriel she thought. He'd touched her often enough when he'd helped clean her.

"Yes, she's ready," he replied.

Spy shuddered again, more energetically when she felt Cody's cock pushing against her cunt and she sighed, as she felt it slide into her. It filled her more and more until she felt his hips hit her ass cheeks. He was all the way in, and it felt wonderful.

Despite her ponygirl life, the straps holding her down, and the audience watching, as dreadful and discouraging as it was, she was begrudgingly enjoying herself. The much-needed sex felt fabulous.

Cody slowly began pummeling her from behind, and gradually sped up the pace, as he began enjoying himself more and more. He knew his Mistress loved watching him perform as a stud; as much as she loved treating him as her kept ponyboy.

They visited the island often, and he was always her pony during those vacations. And throughout those weeks, he was only allowed to fuck ponygirls strapped to the breeding frame. He didn't mind serving his mistress as her pet, but he did hate the lack of loving sex while he was in harness.

So, he was enthusiastically enjoying screwing this ponygirl. His dear Mistress had informed him that she was an involuntary equine, and that added a special spice to the session.

Although based on her reaction she seemed to be relishing the experience.

Spy moaned, loudly, unable to keep quiet as she savored the feeling of a cock inside her. She no longer cared about what the people around her thought. By this point she no longer felt any personal pride.

Besides, her orgasm was rapidly approaching. She was squirming and pushing back onto her partner's cock, as much as the straps allowed.

Moments later she hit her peak and squealing, she orgasmed - and it felt glorious. Until she realized that the event had also triggered her bladder, and her pee was gushing out of her pussy and splattering down behind her.

She was too tied up with her pleasure, to worry too much about her disgusting release. She continued to savor her pleasure for as long as she could.

Cody groaned, not altogether pleased, but he himself was too close to cumming to stop or even slow down. He came inside the gross pussy in front of him, ignoring the disgusting ponygirl's discharge.

Only after he'd filled her with his cum, did he slow his thrusts and then back quicky away from her ass, and out of the puddle beneath them.

When he turned to look at his Mistress, standing amongst the dozen-or-so watchers, he could see that she was not as pleased as she normally was by a breeding session.

"One of you trainers, get my stallion cleaned up. That disgusting bitch pissed all over him!" she yelled.

A groom immediately ran over and led Cody off toward the wash-stand around the corner of the barn.

"I'm sorry Mistress, but you were warned that pony Spy was made incontinent." Gabriel said, calmly.

"Yes, yes, I was. But that doesn't change the fact that the silly slut rewarded my stud for her pleasure by pissing all over him."

Spy heard the woman, but ignored her. She was used to peeing uncontrollably, so that wasn't an issue. She was still savoring the feelings from her orgasm.

When Gabriel stepped over and unbuckled her form the breeding stand, she actually purred, making him chuckle.

"Come along Spy, we need to clean you off, too," he said, amusedly.

He led her around to the wash-stand where the groom was just about finished with Cody. The guy was toweling off his legs and hooves.

As Gabriel led her past them, headed to the wash tray, she yanked him off balance so she could brush up against the stallion who had just mounted her. He saw her coming and from the look in her eyes, he could see that her move was meant to be an affectionate one. She was thanking him for his service.

He chuckled behind his bit, and she whinnied behind hers, before a surprised Gabriel regained control and dragged her off to the shower.

After the trainer had walked Cody off, back toward his Mistress, Gabriel paused in his washing of her to look her in the eyes. "You did enjoy that, didn't you little pony?" he asked, quietly.

Without delay, Spy stomped once.

Gabriel laughed. "She was right, you are a slut."

Spy just shrugged, thinking, I guess I am a slut, and a pony, too.

After she was clean and dry, Gabriel led her around the stables and turned her back over to Santiago.

"Now that you've had some fun, we need to get back to work." He said as he led her resignedly back over to hook her up to a large wagon. A heavy one.

It wasn't long before Spy forgot her pleasurable event and returned to the dull life of a hard-working cart pony.

++++++++++

For the rest of the week, the cart-pony tasks were all she knew. And it was very real labor - heavy, mind numbing, work.

And with every hour, she forgot her pleasurable breeding experience - the highlight of her ponygirl existence, to-date. She forgot a lot of other things too, like her previous life as a crusading reporter, too.

Each morning she'd be hitched to a cart, or an even larger four-wheeled wagon, and be required to haul the thing around either the training field, or out along the back roads of the resort. With Santiago or sometimes Gabriel sitting behind her, holding her reins and occasionally spanking her with the buggy whip.

She learned to just haul what she had to, and go where she was directed. When they stopped, all she could do was stand, secured to the cart, and wait.

As she was merely a beast of burden, no one paid her any attention. She didn't; even get to relax in the open field, under a shade tree, to daydream and escape the ponygirl routine.

By the time the week ended and her training was declared complete, she was so accustomed to her cart pony existence - it couldn't be called a life - that she could think of nothing else. Haul or stand; go where she was directed; eat, sleep, repeat. Always secured to a cart.

There was nothing else.

Gabriel and Santiago stood outside her stall that last evening, talking, but cart pony Spy didn't pay any attention to what they were saying.

"She's a complete cart pony now." The trainer said, proudly.

"Yes, she is," Gabriel said, but he acknowledged the fact sadly. "it's kind of a shame, she was a pretty and intelligent girl."

"Not any longer. She's just a pony, now. She'll be hauling the mail for the company from now on."

+++++++++++++

Starting the following week, Spy became a regular worker around the resorts.

She pulled the cart loaded with cargo along the pathways and streets from building to building around the island, day-in and day-out. It was a routine that she became so used to she wound up performing her tasks, without the need for direction from her driver.

There was always something to haul and deliver, standard mail, guest packages ordered from the mainland or another island, or things needed by the various resort operations. Sometimes it was a light load, made heavier by the mail-girl, and other times the cart was full, with heavy bags and boxes. But no matter, she delivered it all.

Her driver, and her wagon would start the morning making the rounds at the fet resort, picking up and then delivering the mail there. Then she'd carry the mailman down the main road to one of the other resorts to perform the same function, before finishing up at the island's third vacation complex.

Her afternoons were dedicated to the heavier loads required to supply the operational facilities, like restaurants, bars and stores. Those loads were more difficult and tiring.

While she trapsed around following on her route, she ignored the attention she drew from the guests. Some were fascinated, others entertained, and some seemed repulsed, but she didn't care anymore. She just pulled.

By the time Spy was returned to the stables it was often growing dark, and after a late meal, she slept soundly in her stall.

In the morning she'd repeat the same routine.

And so, it continued...

On occasion, she was allowed some interaction with the guest ponies. The ones who were there temporarily for the Pony Package. As always, they were attending the training to feed their fetish, or be taught to become better BDSM partners.

But as they still had their wits about them, they remained human, and pony Spy didn't really fit in with them, any longer.

She was clearly only an animal. A perfectly trained and mindless horse.

Occasionally, one of the others took pity on her and tried to befriend her, but the attempts always failed.

It was frightening how low she'd sunk.

++++++++

The Governor and his management team were once again gathered for another of the weekly staff meetings.

"We have another VIP guest reservation." The Presidente's auditor and representative said, when it was his turn to provide updates. He often relayed political statuses and intelligence.

"So?" The Governor asked.

"Well, I'm afraid it is related to that spy we delt with some time ago."

"How long ago was that? It's been a while."

"That was nine months ago" The Coronel of police said. "What does this new guest have to do with that foolishness?"

"Well, the visitor is a US Congresswoman. That silly young liberal from New York. And, I'm afraid she may be coming here not so much for a vacation, but to locate that reporter."

"That reporter never existed." The Governor responded automatically.

"I understand. And she still doesn't exist." The representative said.

"She's a cart pony now, delivering the mail." The fet resort director interrupted, with a chuckle.

A couple of the others laughed, and the Governor smiled, knowingly.

The representative paused, for a moment before explaining the federal government's concern.

"Apparently, that non-existent reporter's partner, the photographer, succeeded in making enough of a ruckus, with the US embassy, that a judge finally released him and shipped him back North."

"He survived his time in the prison? That's hard to believe." The Coronel said, clearly surprised.

"Apparently, yes. But I agree it's a miracle.

"So, we believe he told his story to the people back there and that busy-body woman has decided to vacation with us. And probably snoop around, looking for that damned spy.

"I'm sure she's looking to make some big splash to advance her showboating political career."

The Governor sat quietly, thinking for a moment, with everyone else waiting for his pronouncement.

"Well, what can she find? What condition is our little pet in?"

The Director of the fet resort answered him. "As you'd expect, she's a ponygirl, nothing more. 'Spy' is her name, and she has no mind at all, and I'm certain she has no memory of ever being a nosey reporter from the paparazzi rags of New York."

"And no one would recognize her, in her harness, and with her mane and makeup." The head of personnel added.

"Are you certain?" Governor Calibri asked.

"They're correct. I've checked on her several times, and now, anyone who encounters her only sees a well-behaved ponygirl." The Coronel replied, and he added a chuckle.

The Governor thought for a moment, then smiled comfortably. "With bells on her nipples, a ring through her nose, and no thoughts in her head."

Everyone nodded and laughed at that.

"Well, then. Let's allow the silly bitch from the US come and enjoy herself, and snoop around all she wants.

"Just keep an eye on her. And make certain we get a few salacious photos; just in case." The Governor said before moving on to new and important business.

The End...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.