All Comments on 'Paradise Lost...and Found!'

by msfproject

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
RodneyDRodneyDover 12 years ago
mommy? Really?

He's 21 yrs old,fucking his mother,and calling her mommy. Really? Could have been a good read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Extremely erotic

A very sweet, loving, well written and edited story.

Now that he has a woman to love the days will be so much better for the two of them.

Very explicit and written to where the words were very visual.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
goody goody

i would love to see this continue does he get her pregnant do they get rescued what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I was beginning to grow tired of literotica

The stories that have been posted in the last few years have left me so frustrated. Either the writing was bad, or the story was hurried to get to the sex. Or the exact opposite, the story would be six pages long, only to end with a two paragraph sex scene. Or anyone of a dozen issues just turned me off. Then I read this story. It is so nice to know that someone out there still enjoys writing a good story. I voted and gave the story 5 stars.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Wow

What an excellent read, this was incredibly believable as well. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Mother's Love

Very good story, so glad they were finally able to really fuck!! Good story to masturbate to. Hardest erection and biggest cum load I've shot in a while!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mommy mommy mommy

Please grow up the story was ok but the mommy stuff isn't ( I don't know any teen boy who calls his mother mommy ). If it took three years for them to finally get together then that part is as unbelievable as it gets. Try again this is worth only three stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He's 21 and acts like a child with mommy mommy?

Great stuff except the mommy part. First image that came into mind about the mom was kelly madison. Wouldnt mind being stranded with her.

hieratichieraticover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Very realistic and the motherly insincts kicking gave it alot of creditablity. KEEP WRITEING. if ththis is an example of your work you have alot of talent. and as far as others talking about the whole mommy vs. mom arguement. that is a matter of opion and how parents are addressed in diffrent familys and diffrents parts of the world. in the southern United States it is VERY common for children to refer to their mother as mommy all of your life.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Hot Story!

Good read thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with hieratic

I lived in the south for 15 years, and it was quite common to hear adults use terms like Mama and Daddy. You also have to take into consideration that the young man in the story obvioulsy has a Mommy fetish. As for him taking three years, I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but contrary to what is written in these stories, young men usually do not just walk up to their mothers and say lets fuck, and she strips down naked and jumps into bed with him. Even with a desire of that sort, it can take years, and sometimes never to work up the courage to do something about it. That type of taboo most often takes a lot of time to become reality if it ever does become a reality.

syd_v63syd_v63over 12 years ago
Good first effort

Nice story was over a little to soon but you certainly left me wanting more. Personally I could go either way on the "mom/mommy" debate. It's your story write what you like. Dialogue for me is always the syncher. Good sexy dialogue between the characters that fits the story only enhances everything.

As I said great first effort can't wait for more stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
will all the idiotic critics of this excellent story...

...please shut up? It's just natural that many, maybe most boys when they're fucking their mother will call her mommy. First, she IS the boy's mommy! Second, nothing expresses the most intimate connection there is as a boy calling his mother mommy and she calling him her baby and her baby boy. Look, the lad's in a passion to gift his mother with what he's got bubbling in his hot young balls, his rich creamy semen. You should give the author credit for this finely crafted and very exciting story. When his mom says, "I'm your mother. You're my son," her boy "positioned his cockhead against her nether lips.'Don't you see,' he said. 'That's what's making me so hard!'" That's a marvelous expression of what goes on in the minds of enthusiastic young motherfuckers. It's the sight of his own mother's cunt, the prospect of shoving his young prick up that cunt---his own birth canal!---that makes the boy harder than he's ever been before in his life. And mothers sure appreciate THAT hardness! Just as they really appreciate all that rich sperm their boy shoots from his potent young balls---right up his mother's fertile twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
And then the rescue and after....

Obviously the mother soon gets pregnant and that is exactly when the rescue ship shows up right?

Would they be able to get away with it???

And then what happens after they get back home?????????

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
MOMMY MOMMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this kid ok in the head. Maybe too much sun, has fried his brain.I can see him needing to fuck,even fucking mom. But this MOMMY MOMMY bullshit is a little over the top.Well you have taken us this far, don't leave us stranded on the island with them, some of us may try and kill him and have MOMMY all too our self. So at least one more chapter PLEASE ........LAROC OF AGES

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story, very good dialog

Ignore the haters. This is a fantastic story. The author captures the loving bond between incestuous mother and son perfectly. I love how she takes control once she realized how much anguish she causes him. He could never fuck his mother against her will, he loves her too much, and it would destroy the fantasy he has been masturbating to his entire life -- a loving and tender coupling with his mother. So in the end she has to take control. She has to be in control for him to "feel ok" about having sex with her. He can't enjoy and feel the love of their union unless she is in control and offering him her breasts and pussy to sate his lust, and taking his semen from him. Even if he is bigger and stronger and male (i.e. the one doing the seemingly dominant act of penetrating during sex), in the end the mother is always in control. Lovely story, please do write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HAWT

That was a super hot story. Loved it when the son went all caveman on her.

ortsmaortsmaabout 10 years ago
Now THAT'S an incest story!

Fantastic! Only problem I have is I cant give it more than 5 stars. Chapter 2?

57j257j2over 8 years ago
Sets the Standard

This story sets the standard for mother/son incest stories! Extremely well written. It's totally natural for him to call her "Mommy" during, before and after the most intimate of acts. Indeed, it adds to the excitement of the story. I hope you will write more, you are a major talent!

CompletedLeafieCompletedLeafieover 7 years ago
Is he alive?

I wonder why the author quit after only 2 stories when it was obvious he was only getting better.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Good story, adding another chapter!!! AAA+++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous