Paradise Obtained Ch. 04: Tuscany

Story Info
Matt and his harem try out new sexual experiences.
4.5k words
4.68
16.5k
13

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters in this story are over 18, as stated within previous chapters.

Paradise Obtained: Chapter 4 -- Tuscany. Bonding the harem

The next day our flight to Italy wasn't until early evening, so we had some time to kill before we needed to go to Heathrow airport.

We spent most of it in shopping for clothing for Georgia. I also allowed the girls to kit me out with part of a new wardrobe. My old academic outfits were hardly suitable for the new jet-set lifestyle that seemed to be awaiting me. But I did insist that some purchasing for both of us would have to be done in Italy, as the amount of luggage we were taking was already close to maxing out our allowances.

More importantly to me, I also took Georgia to a private medical practice and got her prescribed birth control pills. It was a pleasant thought that in a few days the condoms would be unnecessary.

At last, it was time to set off for Heathrow, together with what felt like a ton of luggage, to book in for our flight to Italy. We were flying to Milan. It is not the nearest airport for Tuscany, but we were in no rush and could afford a spot of tourism. And if you are planning on clothes shopping, it is hard to think of many places better than one of the great capitals of fashion.

In the departure lounge while we waited to board our flight, Delilah had a question for Ilse and me. "I'm in the mile-high club. Obviously, Georgia isn't, but how about you two?"

Ilse had not heard this term before and asked what it meant.

"It's when you have sex on a plane in flight, usually in the loos," Delilah explained. "I fucked this guy on a flight to Aiya Napa when I was 18. Don't know his name. I had never met him before and didn't see him again after, but we both fancied the idea and it seemed the thing to do at the time. Bit cramped, but that's part of the fun."

We both confirmed that we had never done this.

"Okay," said Delilah, "we need to put that right. Here's the plan. Once we are free to move around, I will take Georgia to one of the loos and we will get it on. Matt, you take Ilse to the one opposite and do likewise. When we land it will be fun to compare notes. Try to not get noticed. It is best to go to the loos separately and meet there."

Delilah's plan worked surprisingly well. About 10 minutes after we had been given the all clear to remove our seatbelts, Delilah left her seat and headed in the direction of the nearest toilets. Shortly afterward Georgia did the same. No one seemed to take much notice.

By this point Ilse and I were a bit too on edge to delay for long, so I despatched my sexy German fuck-toy off almost immediately, following her about 30 seconds later. When I reached the toilets, Ilse had her ear pressed against the closed door of the occupied one. I joined her. Distinct female moans of pleasure could be heard through the door. I thought they sounded like Georgia's.

Glancing up and down the plane's central aisle, I checked that none of the cabin staff were looking in our direction and opened the door to the other toilet. Ilse and I swiftly slipped inside.

The room was only designed for one. In such a tight space our options were limited. Fortunately, Ilse was wearing a skirt rather than trousers. I pulled her close to me and began kissing her passionately. The risk of being discovered was definitely proving a turn-on.

She put her arms around me, which allowed me to slide my right hand up her skirt and start caressing her pussy through her knickers, while my left hand squeezed her bum cheeks. I found Ilse was already damp between the legs and my fingers were increasing this.

There was just about room for Ilse to get down on her knees. I helped her undo my trousers and then looked down to see the top of her head with her mass of blonde hair bobbing, as Ilse began an enthusiastic blowjob. We were in a hurry. There was no time for subtlety.

Once I had a firm erection, Ilse rose to her feet once more and slipped out of her soaked panties. She threw one leg up round me, so spreading herself open in a standing position. I grasped my cock and steered it to the entrance to her now well lubricated cunt. I had little difficulty penetrating her, sliding my full length inside her vagina with ease.

Ilse was able to raise her other leg and I gripped her backside to keep her in position, while she put her arms around me and hung on as we kissed deeply. The German girl had her back to the wall and so was well supported, and I was able to start fucking her. She thrust back at me with good timing. It was not the world's most sophisticated or elegant fuck, because speed was of the essence, but the novelty of it and the fear of getting caught made it hot.

I humped Ilse as hard and fast as I could and she did likewise back. Suddenly, to me surprise, she buried her head in my shoulder and practically bit me. I realised that she was coming and trying to stifle the noise of her orgasm. This excited me and I gave it to her hard and fast, her bum cheeks pinned to the wall.

All too soon, I felt my sperm rising from my balls and knew I would cum. I plunged as deeply as I could into Ilse's vagina and ejected a torrent of spunk into her womb, thrusting desperately as the spasms gripped me. Ilse seemed in the throes of her own second orgasm triggered by mine.

We clung together for a few moments, mutually drained. But unfortunately, we were still short of time, so we had to part and try and pull ourselves back into some semblance of respectability. However, one last perverted desire sprang into my mind. I did not let Ilse clean up the mix of her juices and my spunk that was trickling from her cunt. Instead, I ordered her to just pull up her panties and let them soak it in.

As we hastily slipped out of the toilet and returned to our seats, I was given a very angry look by one of the air stewardesses who plainly realised what had been going on. In return I winked at her and grinned, which just annoyed her more. In contrast, Delilah gave us the thumbs up sign when we got back to our seats, and Georgia swiftly hitched her skirt up to give us a quick flash of the fact that she was no longer wearing any underwear.

Once we had landed at Milan the three girls hurried off to the ladies' loos to inspect the mess I had made of Ilse's panties. It was a good half an hour before they returned, looking a little flushed.

I was unsurprised to learn that, after the three had crammed into one cubicle for the inspection, things had got out of hand. They had decided to help Ilse clean up and that had resulted in fingers, tongues and pussies getting more closely acquainted than was strictly necessary.

Shaking my head and sighing in pretended disapproval, I gathered up my little band of sluts, together with our luggage, and swiftly hailed a taxi to take us to the upmarket Milanese hotel I had booked.

***

The next week was spent mainly in the search for a Tuscan villa to buy. During this time, I discovered a good deal about the character of my harem outside of the bedroom.

Delilah was next to useless for the organising of the house-hunt. Things not directly connected to either sex, personal grooming (of herself and others) or clothes had little interest to her. The best use I could find for her at this time was to send her on further shopping expeditions, alone or accompanied by Ilse, among the fashion houses of Milan.

My girls were now well dressed indeed, and so increasingly was I. Delilah also organised the sourcing and ordering of the equipment for gym and the BDSM dungeon that would be located at our new home -- when we found it.

Ilse was generally helpful in a steady sort of way, good at keeping paperwork in order and with a head for numbers, but she was not the one to suggest new ideas.

Georgia, on the other hand, was a revelation. All the intellectual brilliance and methodical approach she had devoted to science, she proved readily able to turn to any problem at hand. She had a knack for predicting what would be required in advance of anyone else realising it and always seemed to have the answer ready. Also, while happily content to defer to me as her Master on any key decisions, she was not afraid to use her own initiative.

I very quickly decided to appoint Georgia as my Personnel Assistant, with a suitably impressive salary, and I have grown to depend on her support, advice and judgement more and more ever since.

One thing went less well for Georgia in this period. She received a phone call from her mother. It seemed that the news had reached her parents that their daughter had suddenly abandoned her studies and run off to Italy. Not unnaturally, they wanted to know what was going on.

Her mother voiced her suspicion that there was a man involved and Georgia confirmed that was true. The conversation did not go well after that. I could only hear my sweet girl's end of the conversation, and it went something like this:

"Yes mom, we've had sex. I'm allowed, you know. I'm 19."

"No, I don't think he is likely to marry me any time soon, and I don't actually care. Look, I enjoyed it mom. Why can't you be happy for me?"

"Yes, I know about the purity pledge, but that was your idea, not mine."

"No, I'm not worried about being punished. In fact, since you mention it, I don't believe in that anymore. If there is a God, I don't think he -- or she -- would obsess about sex and sin all the time. That's just you trying to control my life. Well not anymore."

"How dare you call me that! Well, since that's what you think of me, there's something else you should know. I'm bisexual. There are two other women here and I'm fucking them. And I love it!"

"Fuck off mom. I don't care if I never speak to you or dad ever again."

And that was the end of the call. Georgia was crying. I knew she didn't really mean what she said at the end. She would have to make things up with her parents eventually, although I strongly believed that they needed to be the ones that shifted to accept her as she was, not how they thought she should be.

"My mom called me a slut and a whore and said I would burn in hell," Georgia said through her tears.

I cuddled her to me and said, "I'm sorry babe. That's a lot to deal with. But I want you to know that your other family, Ilse, Delilah and me, all love you just the way you are."

Georgia seemed to find that comforting, and her mood improved further when her older brother Jacob (I noted they called each other Jake and Georgie) rang her, full of sympathy. She now knew she was not totally estranged from her family, and there was a line of communication open when she needed it. After a couple of days, it was as if the call with her mother had never happened.

***

We viewed several villas, but in the end all four of us were in agreement on our choice. It was perfect; large enough, but not too large, with beautiful spacious rooms including a suitable basement room for the dungeon and, above all, the most glorious views of the Tuscan hills. The price was steep, but affordable in my new circumstances and well worth it.

Within a fortnight of arriving in Italy we had moved in, and the four of us were destined to spend most of the next two months there. There was plenty to keep us all busy. This included tasks such planning and overseeing the furnishing and redecoration of the house and recruiting local household staff. The latter was not difficult, as I could afford to pay a little over the normal rates.

We also found time for leisure activities, such as exploring the beautiful local countryside and, of course, plenty of sex. With regard to the latter, I developed a pattern where, unless I wanted a complete rest, one of the girls by strict rotation would share my bed. The other two could sleep separately or together as they felt like. Generally, that was sufficient but if either I or my bed partner that night felt a need for one of the other girls they would be fetched. At least once a week we had a general orgy of all four of us.

About three weeks into our stay the basement dungeon had been kitted out and I gave Delilah permission to put first Ilse and then Georgia through their paces. Neither girl really relished this type of thing, not being naturally submissive, but both still found themselves having several forced orgasms under Delilah's highly skilled regime. Having sat in and watched both sessions I then played the role of Master and had Delilah bound, writhing and gasping, under whip, cane and vibrating dildo. She, naturally, loved all of it.

***

If I described everything we did together in detail, I would never finish the story of how I assembled my harem. Therefore, one example will have to suffice. And that was something new to us all, with the inevitable exception of Delilah.

I had programmed the girls for anal sex because -- well -- why not if you can? However, it was not something I had ever done, or even felt that attracted to, so I had done nothing about it. My women served me admirably with their slutty mouths and pussies and I was content.

It was Delilah who, while were resting at the end of one of our general orgies, raised the question of why I wasn't fucking their asses. She firmly stated that, done well, it was a unique pleasure and one she was currently missing.

Thinking about it, I had to agree with her. I had nine feminine holes available to sink my cock into, and here I was ignoring a third of them. It was clearly overdue for that taboo to be broken. As Delilah was the expert, I made her mistress of ceremonies and told her to coach the rest of us through it.

So it was that one afternoon the four of us assembled in the master bedroom, all stark naked. I was already semi-erect from the sight of so much feminine beauty surrounding me, and at the thought of what was coming.

"Right ladies," said Delilah, "before anal sex it is wise to ensure your bowels are emptied. A lot of the porn actresses will have an enema before an anal scene. Is everyone good on that account?"

There were awkward nods and a degree of cringing from Ilse and Georgia. Both blushed. I marvelled, not for the first time, just how completely open Delilah was in all sexual matters. The woman did not seem capable of embarrassment or shame.

Our teacher continued. "There are two main secrets to anal -- plenty of lubrication and to be relaxed. Without adequate lube, or if you tense up, it is going to hurt! The man can help by taking it slowly and listening to what his partner is saying until she is well opened up."

Her two female students were still looking a little pink. I, on the other hand, was stoking my cock and starting to look forward to this more. Delilah concluded her tutorial, "One final thing ladies. I know it all seems a bit scary, but anal can be amazingly pleasurable if done right. Combined with some pussy and clit play, it can get you off wonderfully, so it is well worth persevering."

Delilah now had Ilse and Georgia get on the bed and assume a position on all fours, heads down on the bed, asses up in the air. It was a most appealing sight and I was now fully erect and eager. Delilah, however, was in no rush. She knelt behind the girls and spent time skilfully using her fingers on the girl's clitorises and labia and then started gently probing their cunts, steadily arousing them until they were moaning in anticipation and frustration, their hips writhing in need.

Delilah fetched a bottle of lubricant and applied it liberally to the entrance to their butt-holes. First with Ilse and then Georgia, she gently teased a single finger inside each girl's anal passage in preparation for what was to come, but not neglecting to stimulate their clits to keep them on heat.

Ilse took her finger well, keeping calm and relaxed. Delilah was able to add a second and finger fuck her a little. Georgia, jerked forward in shock when penetrated and looked like she tensed up, but Delilah preserved and soon the American girl relaxed as she grew more used to the new sensations she was feeling.

Delilah looked over at me. "They are ready Master," she said. The she strapped a dildo to her waist. I noticed that it was one of the smallest she possessed, smaller than my own cock. Delilah was clearly trying not to frighten the other girls off something she would want to do again. That she was in a merciful mood was confirmed when she applied a generous amount of the lubricant to it.

Delilah knelt before me and used her skilful hands to apply the same lube to my now massively throbbing cock. That done, we both approached the bed, where the girls were waiting with a mixture of trepidation and excitement.

I decided to take Ilse first. I got up on the bed behind her and Delilah guided the tip of my dick to the entrance to Ilse's ass. I pressed the bulbous head against Ilse's tight hole and she gave a small moan. I could not tell whether it was fear or longing, and by this point I didn't much care. I pressed forward, the lubrication helping, and then suddenly the head of my penis was inside.

I paused for a moment, enjoying the incredibly tight squeeze on my cock. It was a different feeling to a pussy, tight, warm but not as wet. I could see the need for the lube. But soon the urge to thrust was too strong and I gently eased forward. Getting the length of the stem inside proved easier than the head, and presently my stomach felt the firm cheeks of Ilse's ass, and my balls slapped against her bottom flesh. I was fully embedded. Ilse had taken my whole length in her ass.

I glanced to my right to see that Delilah had similarly penetrated Georgia with her strap-on. In fact, she was somewhat ahead and was already thrusting in and out, fucking her, albeit still slowly at the present. I now hastened to do the same to Ilse, gently at first but with increasing vigour. Ilse and Georgia were holding up well under this new form of sex, and both had one hand between their legs stroking their clits in rhythm to us fucking their asses.

It seemed that Delilah was right about the effect of anal once the initial phase had passed, as suddenly Georgia gave a groan and collapsed forward onto the bed. She had obviously just had a powerful orgasm. The sight and sound of this set Ilse off as well, and she came too, pushing her ass back against my cock so it was fully embedded as she peaked.

This seemed to me a good moment to swap. I was keen to take possession of Georgia's ass as well. I directed Delilah accordingly, and she withdrew from Georgia as I did from Ilse. I found entering Georgia's ass much easier than I had Ilse's, because Delilah had already thoroughly opened up the way.

Encouraged by this, I was not inclined to show Georgia much mercy, fucking her ass vigorously, my balls slapping against her pussy. Delilah was giving Ilse the same treatment. But there was no need for concern. The girls were moaning to be sure, but it was in excitement and pleasure, not distress.

We made them lie on their sides in a 69 position, mouths to pussies while we ass fucked them from behind. With the added stimulation both girls quickly came again. This might well have continued for some time, except that I was becoming far too excited to go on for much longer. Feeling my orgasm approaching, I gripped Georgia's thighs fiercely and thrust hard and deep into her bowels, before shooting strings of spunk deep within her.

My climax over, I lay spent, still embedded in Georgia's anus, holding her in my arms, both of us covered in sweat. Delilah, less tired, withdrew and unbuckled the strap-on, before making Ilse lie on her back and spread her legs, and then vigorously rubbed her pussy against the German girl's until they both came. We all lay exhausted for a while after this, and then felt a need to shower, and to eat.

***

However, there was a sequel of sorts that evening. Giving the ass pounding she had given them, Ilse and Georgia rather felt that Delilah was due something similar in return. With my permission they came up with a scheme for revenge, although in truth Delilah was delighted by events and readily obeyed my orders to submit. So it was that the former exotic-dancer (and full-time slut) found herself in the following position.

12