Paradise Obtained Ch. 04: Tuscany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ilse was lying on her back on the bed, a dildo -- somewhat larger than the one Delilah had used on her earlier -- strapped to her groin. Delilah was in the reverse cowgirl position above her, Ilse's dildo firmly ploughing her anal passage.

Meanwhile Georgia, with an even larger dildo strapped to her (it had to be a good nine inches long and over an inch in width), was fucking her cunt, stretching it wide with merciless thrusts, while brutally mauling her tits and nipples. Delilah was in no position to interfere as she had her hands cuffed behind her back. She was nearly delirious with the sensations this extreme double penetration was giving her and seemed to be in a state of near continuous orgasm.

The effect of this sight on me was not inconsiderable either, and I was nursing a renewed and exceptionally hard erection. I decided that the only thing better than double penetration had to be triple, and moved to make use of Delilah's remaining hole. I stood on the bed and got hold of her head, gripping a good handful of her sandy hair with my right hand and using my left to turn her face toward my throbbing penis.

Like the good slut she was, Delilah quickly opened her mouth to take my cock. I thrust it in and then began to roughly face fuck her, driving my erection in and out of her mouth. As her saliva built, she was able to deep throat me.

Several times I grasped the back of Delilah's head and forced her close to me so I felt her lips on the very base of my cock, my length fully immersed in her mouth and penetrating down her throat. As she started to gag for breath, I would release her and the cycle would be repeated, even as Ilse and Georgia continued to pound her ass and cunt.

Finally, even Delilah showed signs of weakening under the pummelling and the multiple orgasms and I knew it was time to call a halt. I withdrew my cock from Delilah's mouth and barked an order to all three of my fuck-toy slaves: "Kneel on the floor sluts, all three of you, now!"

They hurried to obey, the girls with their strap-on dildos still flopping obscenely between their legs as the knelt. Ilse was to my left, Delilah in the middle and Georgia on the right. I wanked my erection with quick and long strokes, until with a groan I shot jets of spunk onto the upturned faces of the three beauties below me.

I moved my cock to ensure all three were duly anointed with my cum, Delilah getting some in her reddish-brown hair, already soaked with sweat, and across her forehead. I hit Georgia mainly on her chin and mouth. Poor Ilse got cum in her eye as well as on her nose and cheek. I knew that would sting later.

When I had finished, I told them to clean me up, then each other. Delilah massaged and sucked the remaining cum from my cock, and then my three cum-sluts enthusiastically licked my spunk from each other's faces until no trace remained.

***

We might happily have passed even more time in such pursuits, but eventually I received new instructions from Herr Haller. I was to proceed to Japan and purchase a house on the northern island of Hokkaido. Then afterward, I was to travel to the South Pacific and seek a property there.

I decided that Georgia should accompany me. I was finding her increasingly indispensable. There was more work to be done on the Tuscan villa, so I appointed Ilse my manager there, with orders to complete the recruitment of staff and the redecorations. So that she wouldn't be lonely, I left Delilah with her, with instructions to ensure that they kept each other satisfied in bed.

Ilse and Delilah were not happy with this arrangement, pleading to be allowed to come to Japan with us. They were deeply upset to be parted from their true love, that is to say, me, and also from Georgia. There was even a little jealousy apparent concerning the fact that the American girl was coming with me, Ilse asking if she was now my favourite.

In the end, I was obliged to stop all the nonsense with a quick bit of top-up mind control. I used my device to make Ilse and Delilah accept the situation and removed any negative feelings. It thought it essential to maintain a contented and unified harem.

Shortly afterward, Georgia and I embarked on the long-haul flight for Tokyo and new adventures.

*****

In Chapter 5 Matt decides to make sweet 18-year-old Japanese office intern Kanako Yoshida the fourth member of his harem.


12