Paradise Obtained Ch. 05: Kanako

Story Info
Matt's latest harem recruit welcomes his Mastery.
7k words
4.71
14.7k
15

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters in this story are over 18, as stated within the story.

Paradise Obtained: Chapter 5 -- Kanako

Herr Haller's directions were to visit a major real estate company in Tokyo, who had already received instructions from him. They would be expecting us and would have a set of suitable properties ready for me to go on the Hokkaido and review. There were at the time no significant restrictions to foreigners buying property in Japan, so that would not be an issue.

Georgia and I took a few days off to recover from jet lag and do a little sight-seeing before attending the offices of the company in question. One of the sights I was trying to see was any sign of a suitable potential Japanese girl to add to my harem. Such a one was necessary anyway to run my new property for me, but I was hopeful of getting someone who would prove delightful in bed as well.

My experience of Japanese women was inevitably limited. There had been a couple of students at Oxford, but not on the courses I had been involved in, and then of course there was internet porn. Neither was likely to be an entirely representative sample of Asian womanhood, but the latter did at least tell me that they were often extremely hot, with a different, but equally delightful, type of beauty from the blondes, brunettes and redheads of my dreams -- and recently of my reality.

So I searched for a pretty Japanese girl to make mine, but without success. I saw plenty of potential candidates but, speaking no Japanese whatever, I needed one with really excellent English and I was out of luck there. Eventually I was obliged to give up my search for the moment and instead took Georgia to the headquarters of the Kayoda Real Estate Corporation as arranged.

*****

This proved to be in a very upmarket office block. We were expected and were greeted in the lobby by a company representative, a smartly suited young man in his mid-twenties who announced himself in the western style as Mr Sato. I introduced myself and Georgia, the latter as Miss Harding, my Personal Assistant. I found Sato-san polite to the point of being obsequious, and was relieved that he soon ushered us into a lift which took us to the sixth floor where Kayoda had their offices.

On our arrival at their reception area, we continued to be treated as highly honoured guests and were swiftly shown to a well-appointed and spacious private office where soft drinks, water and light refreshments had been laid on. Sato now announced that he would fetch Mr Morioka, who was obviously his senior, who would show us details of the potential properties that had been selected for viewing.

As he prepared to leave, he signalled to someone in the corridor outside to enter and said, "I will leave you for the moment in the care of Yoshida-kun. She speaks excellent English and if you need anything will be happy to help."

Sato left, but I scarcely noticed because I had eyes only for the vision of shy beauty and bashful innocence that had just entered the room. She bowed slightly to me and then Georgia and said, "Mitchell-san. My name is Kanako Yoshida and if you need anything it would be my pleasure to assist you". Her English was flawless and she blushed with slight embarrassment as she spoke.

Georgia and I made some small talk with her while we waited for Mr Morioka. From my point of view, the most useful points were to establish that she was an intern with the company and had been employed as such for only four months, she being 18 years and 9 months old and newly out of high school. An uncle who worked at the firm had got her the internship position.

Perhaps at this point I should give some description of my beautiful Kanako as I first met her. She was dressed in smart office wear -- dark suit jacket in a female cut, matching tightly fitting knee-length skirt, crisp white blouse, bare legs rather than tights and shiny black flat shoes. Entirely unintentionally on her part, the effect was rather sexy, with the ensemble showing off her slim, trim figure perfectly.

She had -- and has -- the most beautiful hair, silky black, and worn long, beyond her shoulders. The day we met she had it tied back into a pony tail, which was simultaneously smart and pleasingly feminine. In terms of her appearance, her classically East Asian features formed a delightful picture of natural youthful beauty. I found the modest gaze of her brown eyes particularly attractive.

In terms of personality she was obviously keen to please. This helped her to overcome her natural shyness with such an important foreign client as, apparently, I was regarded. And she really did have the most delightful smile, seeming genuinely pleased to meet us.

Thinking back to those hot Japanese porn stars I mentioned earlier, I decided that Kanako was easily a match for any of them. But it was her air of shy innocence that really had my cock stirring in anticipation. I wondered if, like Georgia before her, she might be a virgin. If so, then I longed to deflower her -- instantly, over the table in this office, would have been nice, but, sadly, not a practical option.

My mind was made up. I had to have Kanako. She would lack experience in terms of running my business affairs here but, that aside, she was perfect in every other way. Now I just needed an opportunity to use the mind control device on her and re-programme her into my willing slave.

These thoughts were interrupted by the return on the smart young Mr Sato, this time accompanied by his senior, Mr Morioka, a middle aged man of perhaps 55, with an air of great dignity. I was obliged to turn my attention to business. We looked through the various houses and villas they had selected and were swiftly able to narrow the choice to three that we would actually view. Already I suspected that one of these seemed perfect.

The price was by any normal standards high, but affordable to me. Morioka-san and his side-kick were clearly excited about the sales commission they would soon be earning, so I took the opportunity to insert a requirement as they discussed plans for the viewings.

"One small point, if I may," I interjected. "I would like it if Yoshida-san could accompany the sales team. I think she would be most useful as a translator and as support to my assistant Miss Harding."

Mr Morioka was clearly surprised by the request, a lowly intern being rather beneath his notice. However, he recovered swiftly and agreed. After all, it must have seemed to him a matter of little consequence. Morioka had no way of knowing of my evil designs toward his junior colleague.

*****

Exactly a week later, we were viewing the third and most promising of the three properties. It was a sort of villa high in the mountains of Hokkaido, modern but of a distinctly Japanese character. It was indeed perfect for my purposes, and so presumably also the purposes of Herr Haller, whatever those were.

The party at the point consisted of Georgia, myself, Kanako and the eager Mr Sato. Mr Morioka had returned to Tokyo. I realised if I was to successfully take control of Kanako, then it had to be now.

I spoke to Georgia. "Sweetie, I want you to do something for me. I need time alone with Kanako. You need to distract our friend Mr Sato, let's say for an hour. That should give me enough time. Get him to show you around the house again. Everywhere except that lounge with the great view of the mountains. I will be using that. Do whatever you need to do to keep him occupied. Come on to him if you need to, fuck him if you must. Do you understand?"

"Yes, of course, my love. You can rely on me. I'll get you the time you need."

Georgia duly called Sato away. As always, he was happy to be helpful. I also suspected that it had not escaped his notice that Georgia was very attractive and he was eager to impress the American girl. And so, as planned, I was left alone with Kanako. I asked her to show me the lounge with the wonderful view again. It was there I planned to make my move.

I have spoken before about the varying ease with which I was able to take control of my girls. Kanako was to prove one of the trickier ones (although not the most difficult -- that story will be told in its proper place). The reason for this was that Kanako's natural shyness and reserve made her deeply unwilling to engage with my hypnotic device. She kept casting her eyes downward, instead of looking at the light patterns.

Had she done the sensible thing and fled at the beginning I would have lost her, with who knows what consequences for me. Unfortunately for her, Kanako had been raised to be dutiful and polite and this stopped her from simply running out on an important client. So, ultimately, she succumbed, but it was a struggle. In fact, I believe I would have failed but for one thing that I did not yet know. Kanako is a born submissive.

"Yoshida-san, I want you to look at this light"

"I don't understand Mitchell-san." Kanako looked down at the floor.

"You must look at the light, it is really important"

"But I don't understand, sir, what has this to do with buying this house?"

"It will help you to relax and assist me more easily," I lied, with just a hint of desperation.

Kanako glanced at the mind control device, and the throbbing light waves probed into her mind. "I don't like it Mitchell-san, it feels strange!"

"You must look at the light Kanako, it will help you. It will take away your fears."

I noted that she was still looking at the light, although she seemed to be trying to turn her head away. "Please, sir, I don't want to look. It's making me feel ... odd. Please stop, sir ... please."

"Look at the light Kanako. Repeat to me that you must look at the light."

"I ... I must look at the light, but, but ... no." In saw her eyes were tearing up.

"Repeat it, Kanako."

"I must look at the light." This was said in a faint whisper, a tear running down her cheek.

"That's right Kanako. You can't look away. Open your mind. Let the light penetrate through your thoughts. You must look at the light."

Kanako muttered something in Japanese and I said, "You must speak in English, Kanako".

"I must look at the light." She spoke with more conviction this time and I knew I was finally winning.

"Repeat after me, Kanako, 'I must look at the light; I cannot look away'. Oh, and call me Master."

"I must look at the light. I cannot look away, Master," the Japanese girl intoned quietly but clearly.

"That's right, Kanako. You will listen to all I say and obey me without question. You will answer anything I ask you with total honesty. What will you do?"

"I will obey you in all things. I will answer your questions truthfully, Master"

"I think you had a very conservative upbringing and are a virgin, Kanako. Am I right?"

"Yes Master."

So that was two virgins in a row. I wondered if all my conquests would be such, but events would prove that not to be the case. Kanako was my second and last. Unless you count Millie, and her situation was entirely different.

"I judge also that you are a shy girl who has hidden her sexual feelings even from herself."

"No Master."

That surprised me. "Then tell me what those feelings are," I ordered.

"I honoured my parents and the traditions of my culture, and was happy to remain a virgin until I met the right man. But I knew exactly what I wanted. I needed a man who would protect me and look after me and in return I would obey him and follow his lead in all things. This would include pleasing him with my body."

'Interesting', I thought, 'a natural sub'. But I also noticed that she had spoken in the past tense, which seemed odd. So, I asked about that. "You speak about what you want as if you have changed your mind. Why?"

"No Master, I haven't changed," she said, "but my search for such a man is ended. I had assumed it would be my future husband, when I found one, but you have told me you are my Master. Therefore, I give myself to you. Please give me your orders and I will obey."

"Are you saying you're pleased that I've made you my slave?" I asked, in astonishment.

"Yes Master. It's what I have always dreamt of."

Well, this was unexpected. When I had set out to build my harem, I had assumed that the process would be similar with every woman I chose. But this was my fourth, and each had been different. Despite all the technology I was bringing to bear, it seemed that the woman's innate personality was just as important to how they reacted.

Still, you shouldn't keep a lady waiting, so I met her request for orders. "From now on you will not be afraid to express your sexuality. You will want to have sex with only one man; me, your Master. You will give yourself to me fully, in any way that I ask and with a willingness to please and be pleasured in return. Further, you realise that you desire to make love to other women, to both give and receive erotic pleasures with your own sex. Tell me what you know of your desires."

"I want to have sex with you Master, in any way that pleases you. This will please me too. I want to have sex with women, to give and receive pleasure."

"That is good and right, Kanako. Know now that you have found your Master and one true love. You love me with all your heart and soul and always will. You would do anything to please me and will always obey me. Repeat this to me."

"You are my Master and I love you totally. I will obey you and please you in any way I can."

I had noticed that she was giving her responses in a tone that suggested genuine pleasure. It seemed my little sub had found her dom and it made her happy. It occurred to me that Delilah was going to love this girl and that made me add an extra order.

"Kanako, I am your Master, but you also need a Mistress. I will introduce you to her at the right time. You will serve her as you serve me, and you will love to obey her and please her and this will give you great pleasure too."

"I understand, Master. I will obey and please my Mistress." Again she managed to sound excited, despite the mind-control trance I had her in.

"Good girl. When I release you, you will forget what has happened. Instead, you will know that you have loved me since we first met and that all the ideas I have given you are your own and you know them to be true. Also, you will know that you have decided to resign your internship and you will come and work for me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Very well. Now wake from this trance and remember your instructions. Do so now, Kanako."

I switched off and pocked the hypnotic device. Kanako blinked a few times as if awakening from a sleep. "Why have I been crying?" she asked confusedly. Then she saw me and smiled, "Master," she said in a delighted tone.

"Just call me Matthew for the moment," I said.

"Yes Matthew-sama."

I glanced at my watch. "I think we still have half an hour. I want to save taking your virginity for a better occasion, but I think that a blow-job would be nice."

Kanako looked confused. "What is a 'blow-job', Matthew-sama?"

'My god, she really is innocent', I thought. I noticed that my honorific been upgraded from 'san' to 'sama'. Perhaps it was time to take on a new role, that of her sensei or teacher.

"I will show you," I said and sat on a chair. "Kneel before me, Kanako." She hastened to obey. "Remove your jacket and blouse. I wouldn't want you to get them messy." She did so. "Now take off your bra."

Kanako undid the delicate white garment and revealed her small but perfectly rounded and perky breasts. I was unable to resist the urge to learn forward and cup her tits, before tweaking her nipples, which grew erect under my touch.

I sat back and said, "Undo my belt and trouser zip." She fumbled uncertainly with the unfamiliar clothing. I raised my hips so that under my orders the Japanese teen pulled down my trousers and underpants. My cock, already stiffening, sprang into view. Kanako stared at it with a look that combined some lingering shyness with a growing degree of fascinated interest.

I pointed to my penis, "Take it in your hands Kanako. Yes, that's good. Now stroke it. No, not like that. Up and down. Yes, very good, see how it stiffens under your touch. Now you must take the tip in your mouth. Be careful to use your lips and tongue but not your teeth. Mmmm, that's excellent. You are doing very well. Run your tongue round the end, especially the underside. Ahhhhh."

My new concubine was proving to have natural talent. Her blow-job technique was, obviously enough, non-existent, but she was still managing to hit lots of the right spots.

Under my instruction, Kanako leant how to take my cock from her mouth and lick the stem and balls and then return it to her mouth and take more of the length within. I was thoroughly enjoying myself and would have liked to spin matters out further, but I was conscious that time was passing and Georgia might not be able to delay the return of Sato much longer.

"Sit back, Kanako and open your mouth. Now grip your Master's cock firmly and rub it up and down, as fast as you can." I sat forward and pointed my penis at her open mouth and upturned face. I somehow forgot to tell her what was about to happen.

Kanako continued to stroke my penis hard and fast with her hand. When I felt I was nearing orgasm I told her to stop and put her hands behind her back. I then began to vigorously masturbate my cock into her mouth. As I felt the sperm rise from my balls, I pressed the tip of my penis onto her waiting tongue.

She was taken by surprise as the first spurt of spunk hit the back of her throat and then, as I ejaculated more sperm, Kanako gagged slightly and coughed. One string of cum hit her nose, before she gamely reopened her mouth. Some of my spunk ran from the sides of her mouth to pool for a moment on her chin and then drip down onto her tits and stomach.

Finally, my spasms ended and I withdrew my cock. "Open your mouth. I want to see my spunk there," I ordered. Kanako did so, revealing my cum mixing with her saliva. "Now swallow it," I said. Again, she obeyed without question, and then opened her mouth to reveal that the sticky mess had gone.

"Use your fingers to gather up the spunk you spilled and swallow it. Then lick my cock clean." The beautiful Asian teen hastened to obey. I helped her with her task, using my fingers to gather up any sperm she couldn't easily see and putting them in her mouth for her to suck clean.

*****

By the time Georgia and Mr Sato returned, no trace remained of what had happened. Kanako was sitting fully ten feet from me, once more immaculately dressed. I confirmed to Sato that I would buy the property, at which he was delighted, and would sign the contract in Tokyo. We left the building and shortly afterward the two Japanese realtors departed together to return to their hotel.

I lingered for a moment with Georgia. "You managed to delay that young man considerably longer than I had hoped. How did it go? Did you have to fuck him?"

She grinned at me, "No, a blow-job sufficed. I did tease him unmercifully to drag things out, bringing him close to cumming and then stopping, the way Delilah taught me. But he certainly didn't seem to mind! I trust your business with Miss Yoshida went well?"

"It did, very well indeed. I have decided to employ her as manager of this place. Further, it appears she has fallen in love with me."

Georgia looked at me with a knowing smile. "Hmm ..., just like I did. Odd that. I take it she will be joining our little family with Ilse and Lilah?"

"Yes, and she is a virgin you know, just as you were. I think I will arrange a special ceremony for her deflowering and we should all be present. However, I do think you two should get to know each other better before we leave Japan."

Georgia smiled more broadly at that. "Now, that sounds like fun. She's a real beauty."

12