Paradise Obtained Ch. 05: Kanako

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know. I'm a very lucky man to attract so many beautiful and talented young ladies." Georgia gave me a quizzical look but said nothing.

*****

A week later Georgia and I were in the penthouse suite I had booked in a top Tokyo hotel. The purchase of the Hokkaido villa was proceeding without any problems. Our stay in Japan was to be cut short because I had received further instructions from Herr Haller to fly to Fiji and buy a luxury beach property there. The flights to Fiji via New Zealand for Georgia and I were already booked.

However, first there were a couple of items of business to complete. Kanako had resigned from her internship and was coming to sign a contract to work for me as manager of my new property. Her salary was going from essentially nothing as an intern, to the Yen equivalent of £60,000 per annum, the same as I was paying Ilse.

Delilah was getting somewhat more. Her earnings before her enslavement to me had been higher, so this seemed only fair. Meanwhile, I had increased the indispensable Georgia's salary to £100,000 p.a. I could have chosen to pay them all nothing; they would all have obeyed me anyway. But I figured that while I may have stolen my girls' free-will, there was no need to be miserly about it.

The second item on the agenda was that I fully intended to use Kanako's visit as the excuse to initiate her in the pleasures of lesbian sex. Her virginity would be preserved for later, so Georgia would be recipient of my own attentions. To increase the erotic entertainment for me, I had prepared a nice kinky twist.

Kanako arrived, looking like a typical eighteen-year-old girl, albeit an exceptionally good looking one, in green jeans and a colourful tee-shirt. I showed her the contract and explained her duties. She gasped when she heard the salary and thanked me profusely, bowing in Japanese style, her hands clasped in front of her.

I then said, "Now Kanako, you have met my assistant, Miss Harding here. I would like you to call her Georgia from now on, as you are going to be very good friends. I can tell you that Georgia thinks you are a very beautiful young woman and would very much like to make love to you. What do you say to that?"

I had, of course, already programmed Kanako with the desire for sex with other women, so I was in now doubt of her response. She duly delivered. "Georgia-san is very attractive. I would be honoured to be her lover."

"Well, there's no time like the present I always think. I have bought some clothing for you and Georgia. It is laid out on the bed in there. Why don't both of you go and get changed. And put the knickers on last," I added mysteriously.

Georgia and Kanako disappeared into the bedroom and soon the sounds of them changing could be heard, coupled with a certain amount of giggling and excited conversation.

In just a few more moments they emerged, now wearing the clothing I had bought. These were matching 'office slut' outfits, comprising a crisp, but tight, white blouse, a very short and tight black skirt, sheer black stockings held up by a suspender belt, and black stiletto-heeled shoes. I knew that underneath they were wearing only tiny black thongs.

So short were the skirts that I was catching regular flashes of stocking and suspender as they walked in. Also, I had not bothered to provide them with bras, so I was treated to the outline of their nipples pressing against the material of the blouses. The blonde American teen and her silky black-haired Asian companion would have made a smoking hot pair at any time. Dressed as they were, I was worried I might have a heart attack on the spot.

Now, a bit of sexual role-play is always fun, but when you have access to mind-control abilities you have the option to take it to a higher level, and this I now did. I produced my hypnotic device and addressed the pair.

"Georgia, Kanako look at the light. You know that you are both office interns. You have recently met and found yourselves consumed with lesbian desires for each other. I am Mr Mitchell, your boss, and I caught you making out in the office stationery cupboard. I could have you dismissed you from your jobs if I reveal what I know and your families would be shamed by your deviancy." This last part reflected that I knew both of them had pretty conservative upbringings in real life.

It was working. Both girls were looking worried. I continued outlining my scenario. "Instead, I have invited you to my home. I have said that you can keep your jobs provided that I punish each of you with a spanking. After that I want to check what perversions you are guilty of, so you are free to indulge your lust for each other, but only if I can watch and then fuck one of you."

I was amused that both were listening so intently and seriously, as I outlined the improbable story. "You have discussed this, agreed to my terms and decided that Georgia will be the one to be fucked. You are both very excited by this and on heat. Now wake and believe what I have told you."

I switched off the device and pocketed it. Kanako and Georgia blinked as they came round and their new temporary personalities kicked in. I adopted a stern tone.

"Georgia, Kanako, you know why you are here. Your disgusting and perverted behaviour should be punished by immediate dismissal from your internships and eternal shame on you and your families. Because I am a merciful man, I am giving you a second chance. Firstly, I will punish you by spanking your bottoms. Then I want to assess exactly what unnatural practices you indulge in by witnessing them. Then I will start to set one of you back on the right track, by giving you a demonstration of the natural relations between man and woman. Who is volunteering for the latter by the way?"

Georgia and Kanako both had their eyes firmly downcast as I berated them, and Georgia answered in a quavering voice, "Me, Sir."

"Excellent," I replied. "I can assure you, young lady, that I intend to provide a most thorough and prolonged lesson. Now, first things first; I shall sit here on this chair," I indicated a high-backed chair that had no arms, "and each of you can lie across my lap for a spanking. Georgia first."

The wonderful thing was that the two girls genuinely believed this was real. I would remove their conditioning later, but for the moment they were both scared of losing their jobs and being exposed to the world as lesbians but also turned on and horny about the situation -- because I had told them to be. There was no acting here, their reactions were real.

My lovely blonde assistant walked over and lay across my lap, bottom upwards. I stoked the glorious curves of her rear, covered only by the tight black skirt. Then I began to spank her.

The first few spanks were with the skirt still in place, but it provided little protection. I wasn't spanking her too hard. My aim was to sting, not to really hurt her. However, when I had Georgia raise herself so I could pull her skirt up to her waist, I found her bottom was reddening nicely.

Also revealed to my gaze were her lacy stocking tops and the belt and straps of her suspenders, which famed her now pink cheeks wonderfully. The thin strip of material that was the rear of her thong did nothing to hide my target area.

I happily spanked her some more, enjoying the sight of her bottom cheeks flattening under my palm and then springing back into place, her skin growing redder each time. Then I revealed the reason for my instruction to put the thong on last. It could be removed without the need to disrupt the delightful arrangement of stockings and suspenders.

"Stand up and remove your knickers," I ordered, "and then back over my knee to complete your spanking." The American did as instructed, and I noticed something interesting. The crotch of the thong was damp; Georgia was being aroused, probably more by the general situation than the spanking.

I gave her the last dozen spanks, a bit harder, enough to liven her up somewhat, then told her to go and stand by the sofa, back to me, skirt up round her waist and hands on her head. That way I could admire my handiwork, in the form of Georgia's crimson posterior.

I then repeated the whole operation, but this time with Kanako over my knees. This was the first time I had seen her bottom. It was small and tight, but smooth and delightful to the touch when I stoked her cheeks. I noted that although her skin was naturally a shade darker than Georgia's pale flesh, it still reddened up delightfully under my spanking.

When she removed her thong, it found it was distinctly wet. Kanako's submissive nature had kicked in, and she had plainly enjoyed being over my knee, feeling humiliated and punished.

Soon I had two, supposedly, chastened young ladies standing side by side, hands on heads, spanked bums on display. In reality, I had not been harsh and no tears were shed. It was really no more than a warm up to the main event. And it was time to get that started.

"Now sluts, proceed to the bedroom," I ordered, happily watching the feminine wiggle of the reddened backsides of my two beauties as they walked before me into the bedroom. "Sit on the bed," I instructed. "Now kiss each other and then proceed as you wish."

Georgia took Kanako in her arms and began to kiss her. My programming ensured that they rapidly grew more passionate, tongues mingling, hands running over each other's bodies. Georgia had her hand between Kanako's legs. I could see the growing dampness of Kanako's pussy as Georgia's fingers stroked her.

I was more than enjoying the sight but it was time to move things on. "Remove your blouses and skirts and then show me what you want to do to each other's tits."

Swiftly the girls shed their outer clothing. Georgia pushed Kanako flat on the bed. She used her hands to cup and caress the Japanese girl's delicate little breasts. The latter's nipples instantly became erect under the blonde girl's touch. Then Georgia lowered her head and sucked Kanako's nipples into her mouth and tongued them into hardened buttons, first the left breast then the right. As she did so her right hand once more slid between the Asian girl's legs to stroke her now soaking pussy. Kanako was giving little gasps of pleasure.

"Kanako, suck on Georgia's tits," I said, somewhat huskily, very conscious of my cock hardening in my pants.

Georgia rolled to her left and lay on her back. The Japanese girl snuggled up to her and started to fondle the blonde's breasts while licking and gently sucking on her nipples. Given that this was entirely new to her, she was doing well. As I had thought when she gave me her first ever blow-job, the girl had natural talent. With Delilah's training, she would be match for anyone.

By rights, my next move should have been to get Georgia to go down on her Japanese friend's pussy and show her what to do. Thanks to those weeks in Tuscany she was now the experienced one, whereas this was Kanako's first time.

However, I was planning to finish by doggy-fucking Georgia's tight cunt while she ate out the Asian girl. Therefore, I decided to see what sort of job Kanako would make of her first time at pussy licking. I told Georgia to stay where she was and ordered the slender Japanese teen to leave off her nipple sucking and get her head between the American blonde's legs. She was eager to obey, keen to please her new Master.

As with the blow-job she had given me, Kanako had no cunnilingus technique to speak of, although at least she understood female anatomy. But, as I had found, a beautiful eighteen-year-old using her mouth on your most intimate parts has an erotic quality of its own, whether she is skilled or not. And she was nothing if not enthusiastic.

Soon Georgia was lifting her hips, pressing her pussy against her new lover's mouth and giving little gasping moans of pleasure. I was no longer content just to watch but was sitting on the bed stroking the tight globes of Kanako's bottom, still framed by the stockings and suspenders, before slipping a hand between her legs to stroke her pussy. She lifted her face from Georgia's pussy to murmur "Thank you Master," before redoubling her efforts on the blonde's clit.

Then Georgia groaned, "Oh, God, fuck ... fuck ... yes, there ... there ... arrrrrrrrr ... I'm cummmmming." She thrust her groin hard against Kanako's mouth, grinding her cunt against the Asian girl's lapping tongue. And with a final incoherent moan, she came, her juices flowing from her pussy onto Kanako's face.

I pushed my new slave's head firmly down to keep her in place while Georgia's orgasmic spasms concluded. Finally the blonde collapsed back onto the bed overwhelmed with pleasure. Kanako looked up in wonder at the effect she had had on her new friend.

Forgetting in my excitement that I was supposed to be cross with them, I rewarded her with praise, knowing the impact it had on her programmed mind, "You have done well, Kanako. You are a good girl." She practically glowed with pride that she had pleased me and satisfied her harem sister. "And Georgia will do the same for you," I added.

The American raised her head and said, "Too damn right, I will. Girl ..., that was fucking awesome! Come up here and kiss me!"

I let them share their passion for a few moments, and it was pleasant to watch the mingled lust and affection Georgia showed as she embraced and kissed the Japanese teen. I had chosen well and Kanako was going to make a great addition to my harem. However, what I really wanted to see at that point was the blonde kissing a different part of the Asian girl's anatomy.

Recollecting my office role-play scenario, I gave my instructions as follows: "You disgusting perverted sluts. I should dismiss you both on the spot! But I will do my duty and see if I can show you the path out of your deviancy. Georgia, indulge your filthy lusts by licking your friend's pussy and I will fuck you at the same time, so you come to realise the superiority of my cock pounding your cunt over your unnatural desires."

It was all complete nonsense of course, but the women had been programmed to buy into it and it was real to them. And, naturally enough, I was enjoying myself. And it was about to get better.

In just moments, Kanako was on her back, stockinged legs spread and playing with her tits while Georgia was crouching with her face buried in the Japanese teen's pussy, hard at work on her labia and clitoris, and with her bottom raised ready for me to take her doggy-style. I had stripped and was on the bed behind Georgia, erect and ready to fuck her. She was ready to; I could feel she was dripping wet.

I positioned the head of my penis to the entrance to her cunt and slid into her without difficulty. The suspenders holding up her stockings were tight across her bottom in this position, and I couldn't resist pulling one up and letting it snap back onto her bum with a satisfying crack. Georgia gave a small yelp, muffled by having her tongue stuck in Kanako's pussy.

I started to thrust, steadily increasing my tempo. Georgia did likewise with her licking and sucking of the Japanese girl. Both women were rapidly growing more excited. As for me, the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of the blonde teen's hot, wet vagina was heavenly. It was less than three months since I had taken her virginity and her cunt was wonderfully tight around my penis, squeezing it with each thrust.

I gripped Georgia's hips and began to hump her harder, keeping her honest with the occasional hand slap to her still reddened buttocks. She was pushing back at me, eager to take my cock deeper, desperate for the sensations I was giving her aroused cunny. With each thrust my groin contacted her buttock flesh with a satisfying slap.

"So bitch, realise the error of your ways yet?" I said to Georgia, smacking her bum again for emphasis.

Georgia was too occupied with Kanako's pussy to answer, but the Japanese girl gave me a look of pure desire and said, "Please Mitchell-sama, do that to me soon. Take my virginity and use me for your pleasure, Master."

"Oh, I will, you little slut. Lying there begging to be fucked; I wonder what you parents would make of their demure daughter acting like a whore."

I could see that Kanako was getting-off on my verbal abuse, her submissive nature enjoying the humiliation. In fact all three of us were reaching a heightened state of arousal. I was determined not to cum until both my girls had climaxed first and I thought this was close now.

"Georgia, make the little bitch cum. Force her to lose control and cum like the slutty whore she is!"

The American redoubled her efforts, slathering her tongue all over Kanako's pussy and rubbing her clitoris with two fingers. It was enough to drive the Asian teen over the edge. She called something out in Japanese and then gave a series of gasping moans that mean the same in any language; she was cumming hard.

Kanako collapsed back on the bed, still wrapped in the hyper-sensitive aftershock of orgasm. Georgia lifted her face from her friend's pussy and said, "Oh God, please fuck me, Mr Mitchell. You were right. I need this. Fuck me hard with your big, fat cock and make me cum!"

"You dumb cum-slut whore," I grunted, by now carried away by lust, "I'm gonna fuck your ass off." I was hammering into her cunt hard and fast now. I knew it was what she wanted and needed at this point. To simply be taken by her Master, used like a cheap fuck-toy. It was making her as hot as it was me.

The proof was not long in arriving. Georgia suddenly arched her back, thrust a hand between her legs and vigorously rubbed her clit as I continued to pound in and out of her cunt. Within seconds I felt her vagina pulsate round my thrusting cock. She was climaxing. Georgia buried her head in the bed sheets and bit them, overwhelmed by her second powerful orgasm within the space of half an hour.

Content I had done my duty, I now held nothing back, continuing to slam into her cunt although she had to be sensitive at the moment. I knew that I would be joining the girls in orgasm soon. And there it was. Feeling the sperm rise from my balls, I thrust as deeply as I could with Georgia's soaked pussy and grunted with satisfaction as I shot string after string of spunk inside the wilting blonde.

Finally I was done and simply lay atop the American girl, my slowly shrinking cock still embedded in her cunt, both of us exhausted by pleasure. Kanako moved round and cuddled up to us.

I grinned to myself as I completed the role-play. I would wipe the mini-programme I had given them shortly, but for now I just said, "Well done girls. I think you can keep you jobs. In fact I will make you my special personal assistants, but I have to warn you that your new duties will include regular repeats of this!"

*****

In Chapter 6, Matt and Georgia continue on to the South Pacific where they encounter the formidable Corporal Millicent Parsons of the Australian Defence Force, a.k.a. Millie.

12