Paradise Obtained Ch. 07: Nicoleta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saved the old tower until last. It seemed like a fitting place to take control of my new conquest. Nikki had removed her coat on entering the house and underneath she was wearing a colourful blouse and a pair of tight-fitting jeans. I made a point of letting her go up the spiral staircase first, thoroughly enjoying the sight of those long legs and her pert bottom from behind as I followed her.

When we got the top, and were stood leaning against the battlements and looking out at the marvellous view of the valley, I asked her what she thought of the house.

"It's beautiful. It has such a positive aura. This is a happy place," she said dreamily.

"Well, if you like it that much, perhaps you would be interested in a job managing it for me. You would have to come and live here full time, but I am offering a generous salary."

She turned and looked at me in surprise. "That would be amazing. But I don't really have any skills in that sort of thing. I'm not sure why you would want me."

"On the contrary," I said smiling, "you have exactly the attributes I look for in my staff." It was decidedly chilly up here, so I added, "Come on, let's go down to the chamber below and discuss it further".

When we got there, I intended to make my move and hypnotise her with the mind control device, but she stopped me by voicing another thought. "I was surprised that this place is so happy," she said. "I had thought being old there might be a lot of sadness and ghosts. But all the spirits here seem contented."

"And no vampires," I commented, teasing her a little.

"No," she agreed, "but I must admit I'm a little disappointed. I would love to meet a handsome vampire, who would use his powers to hypnotise me and make me his slave, and we would live for ever and make love forever and I would make love to his other thralls and it would never end. That would be so perfect."

"Umm... err... what?" I said, not for the first time taken aback by her train of thought. "Are you saying that you wish that a vampire could hypnotise you and make you his sex slave?"

"Mmm, yes. It has been my greatest fantasy since I read those Anne Rice books when I was eighteen."

"Nikki," I said slowly and carefully, "I'm no vampire, nor can I offer eternal life, but suppose -- just for the sake of argument -- that I could hypnotise you and make you my slave. What would you say?"

Most people would have thought I was either joking or just being downright creepy, but Nicoleta Paulescu's mind works differently. She looked me up and down for a moment and said, "Well, it would be better if it was Delilah, she's more my idea of what a vampire mistress might look like. But still, you seem nice enough, so perhaps I would say yes."

I fixed my gaze on her eyes, "Nikki, I have to tell you that I do have that power. Those women you met here are all under my control and there are others coming. If you agree to this, I could make you into a member of my harem. You would have sex with me and with the other women. What do you say?"

Oh boy, what was I getting myself into here? I think I just like to take a ludicrous risk sometimes for the hell of it. But Nikki didn't question the mad thing I had just said. Nor did she try to run away. She just looked at me solemnly for a moment and then asked, "Is Delilah really one of your thralls?"

"Yes, but while you have to obey my orders, you don't lose your personality and still have a measure of free will. Delilah is free to follow her own path except where it would contravene my wishes."

Nikki shut those beautiful grey eyes for a moment, leant back against the stone wall of the chamber and took a deep breath, then slowly released it before muttering, "My stars said I would find my destiny that day." She opened her eyes, looked at me, and said, "Do it."

"Are you certain?" I asked. I fully intended to make her mine either way, but I wanted the scenario to play out, not least because I was finding the whole situation incredibly horny.

"Yes, enslave me, take my will and impose yours."

I recalled Delilah's observation about Nikki having a submissive nature. Perhaps that was a factor here. But who cared about her reasons? The girl was actually volunteering to be mind-controlled and I wasn't inclined to let her down. I took my device out of my pocket, turned it on and held it up. "Look at these lights and it will happen," I said.

She did so without hesitation and gave no sign of wanting to look away. I didn't even bother to tell her to look at the light.

*****

My run through of her personality produced few surprises. She was sexually experienced and had a current boyfriend, but it wasn't very serious on either side and she was happy to dump him. She didn't even think he would be that bothered. She was bi-curious, in that she had only ever had sex with men, but did have erotic thoughts and fantasies about women. And Delilah's judgement was vindicated; she had a marked submissive streak.

The only major variation to my standard spiel was that, while I told her to forget that I had mind-controlled her, I left her with a belief that she had had submitted to me as some sort of mystical Master. It was fun for me and I had a feeling she would rather enjoy the idea.

And then it was time to enjoy my prize, but not alone. I felt Delilah deserved a reward for talking me into picking Nikki.

I took Nikki to the room Georgia had allocated as Delilah's bedroom. It was in its usual state of disarray. My English concubine was not really one for tidying away clothing or making beds. Fortunately, she was also not one for locking up her belongings. I located the items I wanted, had Nikki strip and helped her into them. Then I issued my instructions to her and went to locate Delilah.

I found her in one of the living rooms downstairs, lying on a sofa leafing idly through her phone while Georgia and Ilse were hurrying round hard at work on house related matters. "You really are a lazy bitch sometimes!" I sighed.

She grinned, "Ah, but you employ me for my special skills, Matt. Those two sluts wouldn't be deep throating you or taking it up the ass, without the training I have given them. How's it going with Nicoleta?"

"Very well; she will be joining us. In the meantime, I have a job for you. Come with me."

I led Delilah to the door to her own bedroom. I paused there and said, "I wanted to thank you for your help with Nicoleta," then I opened the door.

The 20-year-old brunette was kneeling on the floor, hands clasped in front of her, head tilted downward in a position indicating her submission. She was naked except for a leather slave collar round her neck and a leather body harness, whose series of straps and buckles concealed absolutely nothing of importance, and certainly not her breasts or pussy.

"Your Master and Mistress are here, slave." I said to her. She said nothing and didn't move.

"Oh, Matt, thank you," Delilah said in a voice that dripped lust. "Just let me change and we'll begin. Nothing too severe until I've had a chance to talk to her, but I think we will all still enjoy ourselves."

"No," I said firmly. "You can explore all that with her later. We're here to fulfil her fantasies, not yours."

Delilah grinned, "Oh, that's fine. I like exploring other people's kinks. What does she want?"

"She wants to serve her Master and Mistress, to pleasure them and make them cum."

"Hmm, I think I can get with that agenda," said Delilah, laughing. "But can I at least put some of my gear on? She's in that slave outfit and I won't feel right without something to remind her who's boss."

"Alright, but keep it simple and make it quick."

*****

When Delilah returned it was to find me already naked sitting on the edge of her bed while Nikki knelt on the floor eagerly servicing my cock with her mouth.

Delilah was wearing a tight leather basque that covered her stomach and upper thighs, but nothing else, and which had suspenders running down to black stockings. On her feet she wore black stilettos, and that was the sum total of her clothing. She had let her auburn hair hang lose. I studied her wonderful form, the swell of her breasts, her neatly shaven pussy. I really was a very lucky man.

She walked over and sat next to me. I half turned and kissed her. "What was that for?" Delilah asked with a smile.

"For being a smoking hot piece of ass," I said laughing, "and for persuading me to hire her." I looked down at Nikki, who was currently holding my erection in her hand while she licked by balls.

"I think I should have a more tangible reward," said my compatriot, "do you mind if I borrow her?"

"Be my guest," I replied, then addressed Nikki. "Slave, service your Mistress."

The beautiful brunette abandoned my cock, shuffled across until she was between Delilah's parted legs and then began licking her pussy. "Mmmm, good girl," murmured Delilah.

As Nikki worked on Delilah, I was planning what would come next. My idea was for my new slave to lie on her back on the bed and for her to worship her Mistress with her mouth as Delilah sat on her face. Meanwhile I would fuck Nikki's cunt. That way the brunette submissive would get her wish to pleasure us both. I was just preparing to give the necessary orders, when we were unexpectedly interrupted.

*****

"Ha, caught you!" said a Californian accent from the doorway. I glanced up to see Georgia standing there, with Ilse peering round her. "As soon as I saw Nikki arrive, I thought it would end up like this. And you invited Delilah to the party and not us. That's not fair!"

Delilah's face wore a malicious grin as she said to Nikki, "Tell them why Nicoleta."

The Romanian girl turned to look at the new arrivals, who had both now entered the room. "This is my Master and Mistress. My Master is a great wizard who had enchanted me and I am his slave. You two are also his slaves and part of his harem the same as me. Therefore, you are not required while I pay allegiance to my Master."

Ilse looked rather shocked and Georgia hugely indignant. "What the fuck is she talking about?..." the American girl stated to say.

I interrupted her. "Do you think you aren't my slaves then?" I asked mildly.

"Of course not. That's such an insulting term," Georgia responded. I thought Ilse standing behind her looked less certain, but Georgia ploughed on, "My God Matt, I practically run this operation. We're more like business partners if anything..."

"Strip, both of you. Now!" I commanded.

Ilse was wearing a white blouse and grey slacks. Her hands flew instantly to the buttons on the blouse and started to undo them. Georgia had on a black tee-shirt with a sun-flower on it, and a loose skirt with a floral pattern. She caught herself in the act of unzipping the skirt. "How do you do that Matt?" she asked with almost a note of panic.

"I can do it, because I know it's what you both really want," I lied. "You came in here because you wanted to join in. So do as I say, get those clothes off and let's turn this threesome into a proper orgy."

Georgia laughed. Her unease was gone for the moment. "You're such a bastard sometimes," she said affectionately, "but I do love you, and you're absolutely right about what we wanted."

Soon Georgia and Ilse were naked. But I was still thinking about slaves and lovers and how at times I could enjoy my women in either role. And I was still a little annoyed at being interrupted.

As I have mentioned before, when Georgia, Ilse, Delilah and I had spent all those weeks in Tuscany one of the things I had done was implant a trigger word in their minds. As far as they were concerned it was just a fun game, which they had chosen to agree to. In reality it was part of my control and they had no will or ability to disobey.

This felt like a good time to show Nicoleta what her Master, the great wizard, could do. I got off the bed and moved to part of the room where I could see all three senior members of my harem and said the trigger word, "Submit."

Instantly all three moved into a line, dropped to their knees, put their hands behind their backs and bowed their heads in submission to me. Delilah, in leather basque and stockings, was on the left, then the naked pair of Ilse and Georgia, in that order. I turned to Nikki.

"Nicoleta," I said in a formal voice, "Your place is next to Georgia. In future if I say 'Submit', you will immediately adopt that posture. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Go to your place."

The beautiful Romanian went across and knelt next to Georgia, hands behind her back, head bowed. I gazed at the row of women, their faces hidden from me, so I saw only their hair, auburn, light blonde, ash blonde and rich chestnut brown. I glanced down to their shapely bodies, different but all so desirable, Delilah in her basque, Nicoleta in her leather slave harness, the other two naked.

"Who am I?" I asked.

"You are our Master," they all replied, Nicoleta catching on at once.

"And you are my good and loyal slaves," I said. "And in recognition of this, it is time for pure pleasure for us all."

You should never waste a good idea, so I ordered them into the position I had decided on earlier, Nikki on her back, Delilah squatting over her face and me lifting the Romanian girl's hips and sliding my cock into her cunt. I had Georgia crouch next to Delilah so she could pass a hand between the English girl's legs and caress her clitoris while Nikki ate her out. The American complimented this by sucking and licking Delilah's nipples.

Ilse similarly knelt next to me as I fucked Nikki's pussy. She alternated between giving the Romanian girl's clit some attention with her hand and French kissing me, pressing her breasts against my body while our tongues mingled in each other's mouths.

The position I was in was not one that allowed me deep penetration or forceful fucking. But that was fine. Variety in sex is one of the keys to pleasure and I was enjoying the simple satisfaction of gently thrusting my hips and feeling my cock sliding in and out of Nikki's wet, soft but tight cunt.

Unsurprisingly, given the triple pleasuring she was receiving, Delilah was the first of us to cum. I had been enjoying watching the signs of her orgasm building as Nikki and Georgia worked on her. At last, I saw her neck and upper chest flush with blood and she threw her head back, grinding her pussy down hard on Nikki's mouth as she gave a series of small cries, "uhh, uhh, uhh," then, "Ohhh fuckkkk" and came, her orgasmic juices seeping onto the Romanian girl's face.

Delilah tumbled off her new lover to lie on the bed, spent for the moment. This meant I was free to move forward on to Nikki, still in the missionary position but now able to penetrate her more deeply and thrust harder. I began to fuck my new conquest in earnest, driving my penis into her cunt. She responded enthusiastically, pushing up to meet me, our thighs slapping against each other.

I reckoned that with the help of so many hot women I would be able to cum twice before this orgy ended, therefore there was no reason not to finish inside Nicoleta now, so marking her as mine as I liked to do. I sped up, fucking her hard and fast. I could tell she was getting near to orgasm too. The erotic impact of realising her long-term fantasy of being taken hard by her Master was driving her toward climax.

Then I felt a hand on my balls, toying with them. It was Ilse. The extra stimulation caused me to pump my cock into Nikki with ferocious abandon. With a loud cry, I slammed my cock into her vagina one last time and shot my load of sperm deep within my beautiful brunette slave-girl. As I did so, the feeling of me cumming inside her finally drove Nikki over the edge and she came too, one of only a few times that I have had a simultaneous orgasm with my partner.

As we lay together in post orgasmic bliss, I gently kissed the newest member of my harem and said, "There, your wish is complete. You have made both your Master and Mistress cum. You have done well, Nikki. Welcome to my harem."

A satisfied smile came over her face. "Thank you, Master. You have made me so happy. I have found my destiny, just as my stars said I would."

*****

Of course, we weren't allowed to lie quietly for long. For one thing I had forgotten what a cum-slut Ilse had turned out to be. She wouldn't rest until she had cleaned up my cock and then done her best to suck as much of my cum as she could out of Nikki's cunt.

Georgia and Ilse had not yet climaxed and Delilah was never going to stay satisfied for long. Pretty soon a three-way lesbian orgy was distracting my attention, which lasted until Delilah decided that my cock really needed to be brought into play. Shortly afterward Georgia was locked in a 69 with Nikki, while Ilse and Delilah were swopping my dick back and forth between them, using their oral skills to get me hard again.

It occurred to me that when Kanako and Millie were added to the mix, and I was outnumbered six to one, that I was going to need to take some control over when and how we had sex if I wasn't going to get overwhelmed. While expiring of sexual excess might not be the worst way to go, I wasn't quite ready for the after-life yet, especially as I didn't actually believe in one.

However, at this particular moment I was feeling full of zest, so I reacquainted myself with the feel of my harem's vaginas, taking Georgia doggy-style and Ilse reverse cowgirl, while Delilah I fucked lying down from behind. And -- with a little help from the fingers and tongues their friends -- they all seemed happy with my efforts, so that everyone was going to come away from the orgy with a least one orgasm.

Finally, I had the enormous pleasure of having four beautiful girls kneeling at my feet, while I jacked my cock and sprayed my spunk over their upturned faces.

"And that, ladies," I said, "really does conclude the entertainment for today. You can cease submitting. Georgia, allocate Nikki a bedroom. She is moving in at once. And we need to start preparing for the arrival of the others. I promised Kanako something special for the taking of her virginity and I wouldn't want us to let her down. Let's get cleaned up. We've got work to do!"

*****

In Chapter 8 Matt finally has all of his women together at the castle. A ceremony is held, but also tensions arise within the harem.

12