Paradise Obtained Ch. 06: Millie

Story Info
Millie proves a tough nut to crack.
6.7k words
4.68
11.6k
8

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note -- All characters are over 18, as established within the story.

Paradise Obtained: Chapter 6 -- Millie

Georgia and I had completed the long journey from Japan to New Zealand and then on from there to Fiji. Herr Haller was certainly requiring us to clock up the air-miles. Fortunately, Fiji's International Airport is at Nadi on the western side of the main island, Viti Levu, and that was exactly where we needed to be. Nadi is at the heart of Fiji's most important tourist area, and centre for the country's real estate industry.

As with Japan, there are no significant difficulties about foreigners buying property in Fiji, although the process can be slow. However, it seemed that Herr Haller had influence even on the other side of the world, for we were met at the airport by a government official who chatted to us about how the country welcomed foreign investment.

More usefully, he also informed us that we had been booked rooms at a five-star resort hotel on nearby Naisoso Island, and that arrangements had been made with real estate agents to discuss properties I might wish to purchase.

We took some time out to recover from our journey, but pretty soon this wonderful country was working its magic. Scuba diving, white sandy beaches, all year-round tropical weather; if you can't find that relaxing and restoring, then nothing is going to help. And it is all the better for having a beautiful and intelligent young woman to share it with.

Talking about beautiful women, I was, of course, on the lookout for someone to manage whatever property it was that I eventually bought. I assumed that it would be some attractive Melanesian lady or perhaps someone of Indian descent, Nadi being one of the major centres of settlement from the sub-continent. But destiny decided otherwise.

It happened like this. The hotel resort was luxurious and beautiful, but largely filled with middle aged tourists. After a couple of days relaxing, I had decided that it was time we explored the locality. Not far from the hotel was a marina and we found ourselves wandering in that direction.

At the far end of a jetty, standing out among the yachts, was a grey-painted vessel obviously belonging to a navy, the Australian flag giving away which one. It didn't look to be a warship as such, but some sort of survey vessel or transport, although I am no expert. A truck was parked on the jetty and a small party of what were obviously soldiers, with the help of a few sailors from the ship, were carrying boxes down a gangplank and loading them onto the truck.

What was going on I could only guess. In my research on Fiji before our arrival I had read that Australia and New Zealand were becoming increasingly concerned about Chinese influence in the area and had stepped up 'goodwill' operations among the islands. Perhaps this was the delivery of a gift of medical supplies or scientific equipment or something of the sort.

I would have given the entire scene no further thought except that my attention was immediately drawn to one figure amongst those unloading the supplies. There were six soldiers in the party, all dressed in army boots, khaki shorts and socks, wide-brimmed hats against the sun and either a type of khaki vest or bare-chested, for it was a warm and humid day and they were working up a sweat.

Of those six, five were male, typical examples of robust Australian manhood. I noticed that Georgia was eying them with some interest. Naturally, she would never betray me, her true love -- not least because I had programmed her not to. But it didn't stop her looking.

However, my attention was entirely on the sixth, female, soldier. She was dressed as the others, being one of the ones wearing a vest, which I suppose she was obliged to do for the sake of decency. I couldn't help noticing that she wasn't wearing a bra, as the sweat was making her top stick to her body and I could see the outline of the rounded globes of her breasts through the material, her nipples prominent.

She was working every bit as hard as any of the others at lifting and carrying the boxes and yet was still managing to keep up a constant stream of cheerful banter. There was nothing ladylike in its content, her talk being laced with enough swear words to make anyone blush, but was clearly good natured and humorous, and seemed to keeping everyone's spirits up.

She was blonde, with her hair cut short, in her early 20s, quite small, around 5'5" at a guess, and probably not much over 120lb in weight. While obviously not lacking in strength, she was slim and had no bulging muscles on her naked arms. Rather, the impression I gained was of someone who was superbly fit and who knew how to get every bit out of what she had physically. She had a tattoo on her upper right arm. I couldn't make out what it was of at that distance.

The shorts showed off her tanned and shapely legs and it was clear that she had a wonderfully curvaceous figure (36B/25/36, I was able to establish much later). But what was really attractive was her zestful energy. She was tackling every task with enthusiasm and positivity. I had a suspicion that she would be the same in bed and that it would be a lot of fun to find out.

Georgia had noticed where my gaze was directed. "Hmm... she's certainly very good looking, in a robust and athletic sort of way," she commented, "but I should forget her, Matt. Presumably they will all pile into that truck in a minute and you'll never see her again."

I had to concede that Georgia had a point. So, I put the petite blonde amazon out of my mind as best I could and we continued our walk.

*****

We spent the afternoon at one of those glorious white sandy beaches I mentioned earlier, a dip in the sea providing welcome respite from the heat. As the sun set, we made our way back toward the hotel. On the edge of the marina was a bar, perfectly pleasant, albeit down-market compared to the ones at our resort.

Glancing at the bar I caught a glimpse of a uniform. It seemed at least worth a look, so I said to Georgia, "I'm getting bored of the hotel bars. Let's try this place."

We entered and I found I was in luck. There was the little party of Aussie soldiers, plainly off duty and intent on some rest and relaxation, heavily fuelled by alcohol. They were over in one corner of the room, near an open window. I led Georgia to the bar and we claimed a stool each. I ordered drinks for us and I settled down to watch what happened.

The blonde bombshell was sat in the middle of the group, still holding forth, the life and soul of the party. She suddenly leapt to her feet and pointed at a dartboard; it seemed a contest was in the offing. One of the male soldiers went to the bar and asked for darts and soon the group were engaged in competition. Despite giving away at least 4" in height to all her comrades, the blonde won. Her hand-eye coordination was clearly excellent.

Nor did it end there. Within ten minutes she had instituted a new contest -- this time a beer drinking competition. I couldn't imagine how the slender girl could possibly beat her male colleagues at that, but by now I was sure she would give it a good go. I realised that her male companions clearly thought the world of their feisty comrade. I needed to proceed carefully. I didn't want five angry Aussies pounding the crap out of me.

Georgia was also attracting a good deal of male attention, despite the fact she was clearly with me. I wasn't surprised, as the blonde Aussie soldier was the only woman in the place who was anywhere in the same league as my teenage assistant. I noticed that several of the soldiers were amongst those enjoying the view of my PA. It occurred to me that this could be an opportunity to find out more.

Sure enough, the next time one of the male soldiers headed for the bar to get more beers, he chose to position himself close to Georgia, clearly intending to speak to her. He was doubtless disappointed when I intruded myself, although I made it up to him somewhat by offering to buy the beer.

His name was Dan and we chatted amicably for a while, he making much of the Australia v England test cricket series that was taking place at the time, in which my own nation was taking a severe battering from his. I was eventually able to steer the conversation toward my real interest, his female comrade.

"What, Millie?" Dan said, glancing at the group in the corner, "I can see why you're interested, but you're wasting your time there, mate."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Aww mate, let me put it this way. Your girlfriend there would have a much better chance."

I got the point. Millie -- so that was her name -- was into girls, apparently exclusively. However, this gave me an idea.

"Georgia's not my girlfriend, just my PA. In fact, she's the same as your Millie, women only," I lied fluently.

"Really," said Dan, sounding disappointed, "that's a fucking criminal waste of a sheila like her."

"Yeah, well, you know how it is. Perhaps you could let your mates know not to bother her?"

"Sure, mate, no prob. Thanks for the beers. You're a good bloke for a pom... but your cricket team is still shit!"

He made his way over to his fellow soldiers and shortly afterward I knew from a few glances in our direction that he had passed on my message. Better yet, Millie was looking over at Georgia with obvious interest. Good, the hook was baited, now to reel in the fish. I turned to Georgia and spoke quietly to her. "Listen carefully sweetie, I want you to do something for me."

"Anything for you, darling."

"I am going back to our hotel suite. That blonde soldier over there, her name is Millie. I want you to come on to her. Start by sending her a note saying you want to buy her a drink. I reckon she will be straight over, if I am any judge of character. Then flirt with her massively. Make it obvious you want to fuck her, tonight. I don't think you need to be subtle; she seems an up-front kind of girl herself."

Georgia eyed her fellow blonde. "I don't think I'll need much acting talent. She's hot!"

"Good. Invite her back to our hotel and make sure she comes. I'll be waiting in the bedroom. Find an excuse to send her in there alone."

"Ok Matt, will do. But why? I heard that guy imply she was a lesbian. Are you just planning to watch?" She paused, then added, "Or will she mysteriously fall in love with you like the rest of us?"

I was a little disconcerted by this. It seemed that Georgia, mind control or not, was getting increasingly suspicious. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised; she was seriously clever, probably brighter than me. Still, she was continuing to obey all my orders, so I just said, "Leave that to me."

*****

I had to wait just under an hour before I heard the door open to the lounge part of our luxury suite. Two female voices, one speaking in her almost accent-less Californian English, the other with a distinctive Australian twang, confirmed that it was Georgia and Millie.

Soon I heard Georgia tell Millie that there was a bottle of champagne in the bedroom and could she go and fetch it while the American found glasses. Seconds later the blonde Aussie opened the door and started in surprise. She had not been expecting me to be there. And she certainly wasn't expecting me to be holding my activated mind control device in my hand and shining the pulsating light in her eyes.

Millie was more than a little drunk from all the beer she had been consuming, so when I asked her to look at the light she readily did so, and I swiftly had her mesmerised. As I have observed before each of my harem seemed to react differently to mind control and in this case I was in for a bit of a shock. The surprise was all the greater because everything had been going so well.

I had run through my standard list of questions, finding out that she was 21, from Sydney and her full name was Millicent, after a grandmother. She didn't dislike it as such, but always used Millie as it was less old-fashioned.

I confirmed what I already knew, that she was a lesbian and, more usefully to me, that she was not in any serious relationship. Also, I found she had none of the personal angst that, for example, Georgia had about her sexuality. She had been 'out' for some time and her family and friends had all accepted this.

I successfully got her to acknowledge me as her Master and agree to obey my orders. She had even accepted that she was in love with me. Hence, I was full of confidence when I reached the crucial part where I instructed her how she would be having sex with me in any way that I ordered. I didn't get the response I was expecting.

"No Master," she said firmly, "isn't happening."

"What...?" I said, taken aback. I decided that she couldn't have heard me properly. So, I repeated my orders. "Millie, you are to have sex with me. Your mouth, your vagina, your anus are all mine. Do you understand?"

"Fuck off, you pommie bastard."

"But you have to obey. I am your Master," I said, by now seriously alarmed.

"You might be my Master, but if you think that means I'm having sex with you, then you're a bigger dick-head than you look mate!"

I stared at her, stunned into silence. My method had failed. What the hell was I going to do now?

*****

As I stood staring at Millie open-mouthed, my brain was busy, working overtime. I was seriously puzzled as to what had gone wrong. After all, Ilse, Georgia and Kanako had all been straight when I met them and I had little difficulty making then bisexual. Why then was it so proving so difficult to get Millie to accept me as her lover?

As I have noted before, my studies into mind control have also given me some insight into how people think and the answer came to me, dimly at first as I did not yet know Millie well, but I was convinced I was on to something. My thought was that her lesbianism was not just a sexual orientation for her but rather something she had made an integral part of her self-identity. Therefore, her very idea of herself was at stake when I tried to change it.

In contrast the other girls had simply accepted their sexual orientation as part of themselves. They were not as invested in it as fundamental to their personality, hence it had been easier for me to tweak. The exception was Delilah, for whom sex was indeed key to her personality, but I hadn't actually changed it that much. She was already omnisexual when I met her. If she fancied someone and they were attracted to her, she would happily sleep with them, regardless of their sex.

Later, when I came to know Millie better, it all made more sense. The first thing to understand was that Millie is not at all 'butch' -- despite taking that as her nickname. She is all female. She is also a feminist of sorts, but not in the way that most readily comes to mind. No complaining about the evils of the patriarchy or talk of bonding with the sisterhood for her.

Instead, she took it for granted that women were every bit as capable as men. And she intended to prove it by taking men on in their own world -- and Millie is nothing if not hugely competitive. In short, she was what earlier generations would have called a 'tomboy', that is a woman who enjoyed male interests. She had no dislike of men; indeed, the exact reverse, actively preferring male company -- provided it was strictly as friends, comrades and rivals.

In fact, you could say that Millie was, oddly enough for a woman, something of a misogynist. She pursued sex with other women, but established no long-term relationships, instead viewing each conquest as 'another notch on the bedpost', rather as some men might. The fact that she was chalking up female conquests was therefore hugely important for her, because it was another way of completing with her male peers and proving she was their equal, or indeed superior. Male sex partners had no place in that.

At the time, I knew none of this. But I did know that my methods, as I have mentioned earlier, could not change someone's basic personality. Just as I couldn't have made Delilah chaste or Kanako dominant, I wasn't going to be able to force Millie to want me. Unless I could find the right way in.

And that was where I had a sudden and, if I may say so, brilliant idea. I had seen how competitive she was, how much she had to win at everything. If I could make myself an unattainable prize that she wanted but seemingly couldn't have, then I would need to do nothing more. She would do the rest, her will to win forcing her to come and get me.

*****

I spoke to Millie once more, running through my usual spiel about forgetting that I had brainwashed her and accepting that the ideas I had planted in her mind were her own. Then I pocked my mind-control device. I wasn't going to need it to implement my plan.

I pointed to a chair in one corner of the hotel bedroom. "Go and sit over there Millie. I am just going to get Georgia in here a moment. I need something done and you will be of no use."

She immediately looked annoyed. I had wounded her pride. "You sure? There's nothing that Yank bimbo can do that I couldn't do just as well... or better."

"No, I'm afraid not. You told me so yourself. Georgia is going to give me a blow-job and you don't do that sort of thing." I smiled at her, "Did you know that I have a harem? Four beautiful girls and they all suck my cock. It's hard to say who does it best, they are all so very skilful. You not having any experience, I guess you wouldn't be able to compete anyway, so I suppose it's not a problem you don't want to."

"There's nothing those bitches can do, which I couldn't do better... if I wanted to... which I don't," said Millie, crossing her arms and legs and looking massively pissed off.

"Ah well, maybe, but I guess you'll never get the chance to prove it." I walked to the bedroom door and looked out in the lounge area beyond. "Georgia, come in here please."

The blonde American came in, taking in at a glance that Millie was sitting in the corner, her body language radiating annoyance. She raised a quizzical eyebrow at me.

"Oh, pay no attention to her," I said. "I would like a blow-job please. Millie doesn't do those, so I don't suppose she would be very good at it anyway. It's a good thing you are here sweetie. You are such an expert at fellatio now."

"Thanks, Matt. I do my best," Georgia said smiling at me. She is very, very bright and I suspected she had immediately worked out what I was up to and would play along.

"Let's take our clothes off and get comfortable," I added.

We undressed and I laid on my back on the bed, head on the pillows. I made a big point of admiring Georgia's figure, and, let's face it, that wasn't difficult. "Wow, sweetie, you are one sexy babe; so beautiful and a body to match. Look at those curves, those legs." I continued to chunter on about my gorgeous PA's merits, while keeping one eye on Millie.

I could see Millie slyly checking her out, her expression a mixture of desire and jealousy. I knew that the programming I had implanted it her would mean she would want my attention and my praise, so I was pointedly ignoring her.

"Come on darling," I said to Georgia, "show me what you can do. I know you give fantastic head."

The blonde teen climbed up on the bed. My penis was already erect from the show she had been giving. I made a mental note that I should praise my girls' beauty more often. Never mind what it had done to Millie, both of us had enjoyed it. Georgia took my erection in her hand, positioned her mouth over it and went down on me.

Whether she was playing along with my game, showing off to Millie or was just in the mood to excel, Georgia was soon giving me a superb blow-job. No acting on my part was required. My moans of delight were spontaneous and genuine. Through my haze of pleasure, I did notice that Millie was looking increasingly agitated.

12