Paradise Obtained Ch. 10

Story Info
Matt programmes his harem to be willing slaves.
7.3k words
4.69
12.1k
8

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18 years of age, as previously established.

Paradise Obtained: Chapter 10 -- A willing harem

It was the morning after I had revealed the truth to Georgia and discovered her feelings about that. My subsequent programming had turned her reluctant acceptance into an enthusiastic embrace of her new role. The results had been so remarkable and happy for us both, that I had reached a decision that I should follow a similar course with all my girls.

They would know they had been mind-controlled by me and that they were part of a harem of sex-slaves and yet would welcome this, believing it was for the best. And with that belief I could turn them into recruiting sergeants, on the look-out for likely candidates to join their ranks.

But I intended to proceed with care for two reasons. The first was to not disrupt my harem. I was confident the naturally submissive Nikki and Kanako would present few problems and I thought Ilse would come to accept the idea, but I was concerned about Millie and Delilah. Both were strong minded and independent in nature and unlikely to welcome the idea I had messed around with their heads. I needed to lay the groundwork before proceeding, if I was to get a fully compliant and happy group.

The second reason was that, by now, I had genuine feelings for my women. I enjoyed being with them and appreciated their varied personalities. Seeking to make them happy and content was as enjoyable for me as was our amazing sex-life. The revelation that they had not freely chosen to be with me would represent a big change in their lives, as would realising the truth that they now belonged to me for the rest of their lives. I wanted to make that moment special for them, and that merited some preparation.

And, as it happened, a third reason for delay presented itself that morning. My harem was more than a little the worse for wear that day. Ilse explained to me that after I had told them Georgia and I would be spending the night together, Kanako had produced small glasses of rice wine for them to try. Ilse recalled the Japanese girl correcting her when she called it sake, saying that just meant alcohol, and that what they were having was nihonshu.

After they had drunk that, Millie had suggested they should also try the national drink of Australia and disappeared to the kitchen returning with that she described as 'tinnies' of chilled lager beer. Once everyone had had some of that -- Ilse comparing it unfavourably to its German equivalent -- Delilah had announced that they should try a real drink and produced a couple of bottles of vodka from her bedroom.

Things had got a bit hazy after that. Ilse recalled helping carry Kanako and Nikki to bed fairly early in the proceedings. She had lasted a bit longer, but had eventually staggered off to her own bed, leaving Millie and Delilah happily singing a song together at high volume, with minimal tune but unbelievably filthy words. I found them both flaked out on the sofa in the living room the next morning, snoring peacefully.

Suffice to say none of those five were going to be of much use to anyone for a while, not until paracetamol, time and a couple of good meals had reversed the damage. Therefore I called a taxi and took myself off to Sapporo, Hokkaido's capital city, for a couple of days. I had plans, which were going to cost me some money to deliver at short notice, but that was no obstacle.

*****

It was just before 3 p.m. in Hokkaido and would be approaching 8 a.m. in Hamburg. That was the appointed hour for Georgia to make her daily call to Albrecht Haller, just as she had for months now. And she knew after yesterday's events she had things to report, things Haller would want to know. Georgia went to her bedroom to be alone. Matt had gone to Sapporo and none of the other girls would interrupt her.

She sat on her bed. Her mobile was lying there in front of her. She picked it up, paused, and then put it down again. Dithering, Georgia took up the phone once more. She didn't have Haller's number on speed dial in case Matt had ever chanced to see it, so she started to tap in the familiar sequence. She got half-way and then cancelled the call. She switched off the phone, put it in her bedside table drawer and walked out of the room.

Half an hour later Kanako received a call on her phone. Recognising the number she went to her office and shut the door before answering it.

"Miss Yoshida, Delta 700423, I repeat Delta 700423," a cultured voice with the hint of a German accent said.

"Yes Haller, san. I am your servant and will obey your orders," Kanako replied.

"Miss Yoshida, Miss Harding was supposed to call me but has failed to do so. Is there a problem? Is Miss Harding ill perhaps?"

"No Haller, san. Georgia was fine the last time I saw her."

"I see. In that case, has anything unusual happened in the last 24 hours? Anything changed that might have affected Miss Harding?"

Kanako considered this, but nothing came to mind. She had to admit her memories of the prior evening were a little hazy. She had little experience with alcohol. "Not really Haller, san. Georgia did spend last evening and night with Mitchell sama, but that's not really unusual. We all do that sometimes."

"Very well, I have one instruction for you. Find Miss Harding and ask her to call me."

"Yes of course, Haller san. I will do as you say."

Kanako found Georgia easily enough and passed on Albrecht Haller's message. The American girl pondered what to do. If she didn't call him then he would just keep chasing via one of the other girls. She realised she had to face this and speak to him.

Probably the best thing to do would be to wait and talk to Matt; he deserved to know after all. But she found herself reluctant to do that. It might have been some lingering effect of Haller's control over her, but she didn't think so. The truth was she was just ashamed and embarrassed of what she had done. She had spied on her Master on behalf of Haller for months and she was reluctant to admit it to him.

Georgia returned to her bedroom and this time she made the call. As usual Helga answered and swiftly put her through to Albrecht Haller.

"Good afternoon Miss Harding. Gamma 231350; I repeat, Gamma 231350."

Georgia hesitated for a moment. The desire to say: 'Yes Herr Haller. I am your servant and will obey your orders,' was very strong. She steeled her will and forced herself to say, "I'm sorry Herr Haller. I can no longer serve you." A memory sprang into her mind from her religious upbringing. "As it says in Matthew 6:24, 'No one can serve two masters'. Matthew Mitchell is my Master. I can have no other."

For the first time in her experience she thought that Albrecht Haller sounded disconcerted, although he still managed to disguise it well. "Ah... I see. I take it that something happened between you and Mr Mitchell last night. What was it?"

Now she had made the break from Haller's control, Georgia was finding in easier to speak freely. "I will not betray my Master. His business is his own. However, I want you to understand that your control over me is done with. I figured out what had happened to me and I asked Matt about it and he hold me the truth. When he did that I realised that I belonged to him and that it was what I wanted. I pledged myself to him as my Master and he accepted me. It is a bond that cannot be broken."

She could hear a pause as Haller digested that. Georgia suspected that he was already processing all sorts of implications of what she had said, doubtless including some she hadn't thought of herself. He really was a very clever man. Dangerous too, she realised with a shiver.

Finally the German spoke, "Hmm, I imagine Mr Mitchell was pleased with that result. I suspect he plans to do something similar with the rest of his women, which perhaps means I will lose my influence over all of you. I assume, by the way, you have worked out how I did it Miss Harding?"

"Yes, that's obvious enough. Matt sold you his secrets. Being a good scientist, I expect his papers were comprehensive and clear. With that information it would not have been difficult for you to work out how to override his control with yours," Georgia replied.

"Quite so. You really are a most intelligent young lady, Miss Harding. Mr Mitchell is very lucky to have you. If I may offer my opinion, I don't think he appreciates you enough. Have you told him about your contacts with me?"

"That's none of your business," Georgia said, not wanting to admit she hadn't.

"Well I think I will need a friendly chat with Mr Mitchell soon, so if you haven't already you might want to mention it. I don't think your 'Master' would wish to find that out from me. And please remember that I have never asked you to do anything that harmed Mr Mitchell. Goodbye Miss Harding. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day."

Georgia didn't. She found her conversation with Albrecht Haller had left her feeling nervous and on edge. She felt vaguely like she had poked a sleeping lion with a stick and was now wondering what it would do when it woke up. She knew she should ring Matt at once and talk to him, but she didn't. This was something she wanted to discuss with him face to face.

*****

When I got back from Sapporo after two days, it was about midday. To my surprise, knowing I was coming Georgia had cooked for me. This was quite rare. For one thing she didn't have much in the way of culinary skills and she knew it. Kanako had been doing most of the cooking since we had been in Japan. She both enjoyed it and had genuine flair. Still, burgers and fries made a not unpleasant change from all the Japanese food.

We ate alone. Georgia was extremely attentive to me, while only picking at her own plate. Finally I asked the obvious. "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"Umm... huh? Wrong?" she replied vaguely.

"Yes, wrong. I know you well enough by now to realise you have something to tell me. Something you aren't happy about and don't want to say. It is very obvious. I would advise you not to take up poker; I don't think bluffing is your thing," I said, trying to keep it light.

"Is that so, Matthew Mitchell?" she said tartly. "If that's true, then you are not very perceptive yourself. I have been keeping a secret from you for months and you haven't had a clue."

And then she told me all about Haller, her phone calls, his hold over the other girls; in short, the whole story. To her relief, I wasn't angry with her at all. Slightly to my own surprise I wasn't even that cross with Haller. My anger was directed toward myself, mainly for my own stupidity in not foreseeing this.

I had given Albrecht Haller full details of how my method worked. He had more than enough resources to master it. He was giving me stacks of money and sending me on missions to buy houses in odd places. It was staggeringly obvious that he had some plan in mind, although what that might be I still had no idea. The fact that he would want agents of his own in those properties followed logically, and who better for that role than my girls?

Only a dimwit like me wouldn't have seen it. I had been too wrapped up in harem building and having fun to figure it out. On the other hand, I still needed the money Haller was paying me. I would talk to him before doing anything rash. But reprogramming my girls to break his control was now an urgent priority. I would ensure they were loyal only to me and I would do it today.

Georgia was not privy to my thoughts and was still looking nervous. So I decided to change the subject. "Thanks for telling me the truth. Don't blame yourself, there was no way you could have helped it. And don't worry about Haller; I will deal with him. Umm... tell me Georgia, do you have any remaining ambitions from your previous life? I realise that in making you mine I rather interrupted what you were doing. I promise not to take your wishes away. Rather I will try and fulfil them if I can."

She thought for a moment and then said "Well, I would like to finish my degree one day. And I always thought I would have children -- not yet of course, but when I am older, maybe in my early 30s, assuming I met the right man."

"Very well, we will find a time suitable to us both for you to return to Oxford and resume your studies. I can't spare you at the moment, but I hope there will come a time when things are more settled. I have plenty of influence now and I can ensure there is no problem about that." I paused. A degree was one thing, children quite another. But then, children are the only immortality any of us have in the long run.

"And maybe -- I'm not promising -- but if conditions are right in time, you can have my children. And so can any of the other girls who want them. We could raise all the half-sisters and brothers together as one big family with lots of mothers and one father."

Georgia gave a squeal of delight. "That sounds wonderful! It would be so cool; a big happy loving family."

I put on a mock stern face. "I should warn you though, that I will not be doing with any fat house-wives. After the birth I would get Millie to put you on a strict diet and exercise regime to get your figure back, like the actresses do." We both laughed, although of course I meant it.

"One last thing," Georgia asked diffidently, "would you show me how you do it? Mind control girls that is? I would love to know."

"Yes, I will," I replied. "In fact, I will teach you how to do it, provided you only do so under my orders. But not today; we have other matters to attend to."

*****

After that Georgia put the Haller business out of her head enough to get on with helping me plan what I thought of as my 'mind-control enslavement celebration party'.

"I want to reveal the truth to the girls tonight in one big group meeting," I said. "Arrange it for 8.00 pm. this evening, after dinner. But before that I want to see each of them this afternoon, one at a time. Send in Kanako or Nicoleta first, then the other one of that pair, then Ilse. Leave Millie and Delilah until the last two. Understood?" Georgia scurried off to make her arrangements, while I turned my thoughts to preparing the girls.

I spent the next hour and a half programming my harem for the meeting tonight. The essential message I gave all of them was that they would be told that they have been mind-controlled by me and were now my loyal slaves. They should forget this for the moment, but when I repeated it this evening they would welcome the idea and be pleased it had been done. Their love for me would increase out of gratitude and their fond feelings for the other girls would also grow out of a sense of a shared fate. Further, they should all be motivated by a desire to find beautiful new women for me to enslave, as this was the best possible thing that could happen to them.

Kanako and Nicoleta had suspected nothing. Nikki just treated the news as a variation on her existing idea that I had some sort of magical powers. Both of them being somewhat submissive anyway, it took little time or effort to programme them as I desired.

Ilse, it seemed, had at least partially figured it out. I was not surprised as she was both a bright girl and also had been enslaved the longest. She had said nothing, as on the whole she preferred her new lifestyle to the boring accountancy career that had awaited her. Ilse's only regret concerned her old boyfriend, as she still couldn't quite understand why as she had broken up with him. I put a small tweak in her programming to amend this so it would no longer trouble her. Otherwise, she took to the ideas I was giving her easily enough.

Millie and Delilah were my main concerns. I took a full 20 minutes with each under the influence of the device, carefully building the case as to why they should be happy and submissive to me, with plenty of repetition of key phrases so they embedded. At last I was content with the results, and the meeting that evening was to prove me correct.

Nevertheless, each proffered me a piece of advice before accepting my dominance. Delilah the experienced domme said: "If you really mean to be a Master to a harem of women, then it's time to grow up Matt. Put away your ego. Be strong. A Master has a duty to his slaves, even as they serve him."

Millie the soldier's contribution was: "A true leader gets people to follow them by the strength of their will and their example, not by issuing orders and forcing obedience. And a great leader will attract great followers."

To be absolutely honest, I wasn't entirely sure what either of them was on about, but it did make me wonder if there was more to this being a Master of a harem business than just lots of hot sex.

*****

The evening meeting went splendidly. All six members of my harem were present and I explained to them how I had met each of them, decided they should be mine and had made them so. These accounts were broadly accurate as far as they went, but I played up the idea that it was done for their benefit and welfare, and in contrast reduced the role my own lusts and desires had played.

In accordance with their embedded programming, everyone welcomed this news and thanked me for the honour I had done them. I chuckled inwardly as Georgia proposed the very idea I had put in her head; that all the girls should look out for new recruits and help me obtain them. This was greeted with general enthusiasm.

To mark this change in our relationship I had obtained symbolic gifts on my trip to Sapporo, at considerable expense due to the short notice of my requirements. I now made a small speech before I handed these over.

"There are three ways I want you to behave and I have gifts for you to symbolise them. The first is that when you are out in the world conducting my business and your own, I want you to hold your heads up high. In such situations you may call me 'Mr Mitchell'. You may be subservient to me, but never be servile in your attitude. Be yourselves, but be the best you can be, knowing that you represent me and your harem sisters. Draw strength from the bonds of our community."

At this point I handed a small jewellery box to each girl bearing their name. When they opened them there was a gold chain necklace, to which was attached a small gold disc. On one side -- designed to be worn outwards -- was the owners' name and a tiny heart symbol. On the reverse, carefully engraved in a tiny delicate script was the legend, 'Property of Matthew Mitchell'.

"I want you to wear these at all times. The links in the chain symbolise that you are bound to me, as does your name and the ownership text. The heart reflects the love we have for each other. These necklaces are a permanent reminder of all that." As I had hoped the girls seemed pleased with their gifts and immediately put them on, so I continued.

"The second state is when we are alone without outsiders present and conducting our normal lives and business. Here I want you to be truly yourselves, free and easy. I love your different interests and personalities and I want you to show them. Also, I want you to give me your thoughts and ideas. Do not try to guess what you think I want to hear because I am your Master, but tell me the truth as you see it. Only that way will our community grow and prosper. When we are like this, call me Matt... or Boss if you prefer." This last was addressed to Millie of course.

"However, there is a third situation. Georgia, as head of the harem, has advised me that as you are my slaves, I should treat you are such, keeping you naked and punishing you when it is deserved. I wouldn't want such a thing all the time, but there will be occasions when I deem it appropriate. And at such times you will wear my second gift to you."

I handed each of them a box, considerably larger than the one the necklace had been in. Inside was a slave collar, made of the finest leather, studded with rings for the attachment of chains or leashes and personalised to them. Each bore a disc, similar to that on the necklace but larger. On one side was engraved the owner's name and on the other the statement, 'Slave of Matthew Mitchell'.

12