Paradise Obtained Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I give you the order 'submit' you will assume the position I have taught you all. After that if I speak the order 'slave' you will at once fetch your collar and strip naked. I will then collar you and you will remain totally obedient until I release you. In this state you will only speak when spoken to and will always call me Master. Any breach of these rules and any disobedience to my orders will be punished. Does everyone understand?"

Georgia spoke first, "Yes Master" and she was quickly followed by a chorus of the same reply as the other five girls hastened to follow her lead.

"In a moment we will practice that," I continued, "but I also want to show you the other side to our relationship. I realise that in making you mine, I have taken you away from lives that, to varying degrees, you had chosen. To make some recompense I want to use my wealth to help bring about any specific hopes or dreams you may have -- if I can, of course."

I provided my girls with a pen and a card each and asked them to write one wish on it. This was the most interesting part of the meeting from my point of view, because I had not prepared the outcome in advance and had little idea what to expect. And when they handed the cards back there were some unexpected answers.

Georgia had written "Complete my degree." That was no surprise and I had already promised to help with that. Millie's request was relatively modest and achievable, she having put, "Always wanted to go backpacking in the Himalayas". Delilah's was perhaps reasonably foreseeable, albeit harder to bring about. It said, "Own and run my own BDSM themed nightclub. P.S. Can I have a Ferrari as well?"

Ilse and Kanako both surprised me by coming up with things I would never have guessed. Ilse was a trainee accountant when I met her and had always struck me as a sensible and down to earth sort of woman. But I guess we all have dreams, and she had come up with what perhaps was one of her fantasies. Her card said "Do a professional clothes model shoot -- lingerie especially." Well, she had the looks and figure for it, but maybe not the height. But I would see what I could do.

Kanako had written "Write a historical romance novel set in Muromachi period Japan." Once I had got over my surprise at this insight into her interests, I promised that if she wrote it, I would find her a publisher.

However, the biggest revelation was Nicoleta. Her wish simply said "Marry Delilah -- I love her." This of course was serious stuff, with potential implications for my harem. I would need to speak to Nikki about it. But later; I had more fun business to conduct first.

"Thank you everyone for your wishes. An interesting and mixed bunch and all I can say is that I will see what I can do. And now I think we should test out my new commands. Firstly -- submit."

There was a flurry of activity as my women scrambled off chairs and onto their knees. Soon six women were kneeling before me, heads bowed, hands clasped behind their backs. The sight sent a little surge of exhilaration through me. It was a picture I never tired of and the reason I had researched mind control in the first place. My harem, enslaved to me not by fear, but by love, albeit a love I had put in their heads.

When I had met Albrecht Haller and told him I would be content with three or four women, he had told me I was wrong, because such power is addictive. I had come to think that my harem had reached its natural limits with the six beautiful and special women who now knelt before me. But as I looked at them, I realised it was not so. Haller was right, power is addictive. I wanted more. And these girls would now help find their new sisters for me.

I gave the order: "Slave." Half a dozen beautiful girls began removing their clothing as quickly as they could, including the new gold necklaces. Once all had finished, they resumed their 'submit' posture, only now they were naked. On my order each had placed their personal slave collar in front of them.

Georgia had the right of the line from their perspective, as befitted her position as head of the harem. The others followed in the order I had enslaved them: Ilse, Delilah, Kanako, Millie and finally Nicoleta. I walked up to where Georgia waited.

"Hand me your collar," I ordered. She picked it up and did so. "Look up into my eyes as I collar you. Each of you listen carefully. I shall judge your degree of submission and desire for your Master as I place you in bondage. This will help me decide who will share my bed tonight."

Georgia gazed up at me as I fastened the collar round her neck. I saw submission, love and desire in plenty, but also a touch of pride and pleasure that I was following her idea, at least in part. Well, I would forgive her that; she would not be punished for it. However, she had received enough of my attention last night, so she would also not be rewarded.

I went along the line, buckling collars onto my girls' necks. It was fascinating that even with the additional programming and my putting the girls into a slave state it was impossible to entirely suppress their personalities. Aside from the pride I had seen in Georgia, Delilah gave me just a hint of defiance and Millie was unable to completely supress a cheeky grin. If I had been in a sterner mood I might have doled out some punishments, but I was feeling very contented tonight.

I reached the end of the line and then returned to a central position. I looked the six naked girls, heads once more bowed and now wearing their leather collars. I wouldn't want every day to be like this, but there is no doubting the raw power and sexual energy that my control over these beautiful and talented women was generating in me. I would have loved at that moment to have fucked them all. But I had made my choice.

"Tonight I will share my bed with Ilse and Nicoleta," I announced. My very first slave and my most recent; there was a nice symmetry to that. More practically: blonde and brunette, always a pleasant pairing.

My harem was well trained enough that those not chosen didn't show too much disappointment. They knew I was careful not to have favourites and would ensure that I fucked all of them regularly. And if anyone was feeling especially lustful, they always had each other. In contrast, Ilse and Nikki thanked their Master profusely and happily followed me toward my bedroom.

*****

When we got there, eager as I was to experience what sex would be like with two totally enslaved women, I felt a quick word with Nikki about her request was needed. At least the answers would be honest; my women can't lie to me in slave mode.

"Nicoleta," I said, feeling her full name to be appropriate; 'Nikki' was too friendly to be used between Master and slave. "About the wish you made. What you ask is a serious matter. Have you spoken to Delilah about it? How does she feel?"

"I have not spoken to Delilah, Master. I believe she likes me and enjoys my company, but she is not given to talking about her feelings."

"I am not sure I can allow such a thing," I said. "It might disrupt the harmony of my harem. Marriage implies exclusivity and that is not acceptable." Nicoleta's face crumpled with woe, not I think because of what I had said, but because she believed she had offended me.

She threw herself to the ground and prostrated herself before me. "Forgive me Master," she said, "but I never intended such a thing. Our marriage would be totally open. Obviously you would fuck both of us as you wanted, but also I know I could never restrict Delilah just to me as a partner. I would continue to willingly have sex with my harem sisters and she would sleep with all her many female lovers."

"Uhh... what? Delilah has lovers outside the harem?" I said in surprise.

"Oh yes Master, I assumed you knew. When we stayed together at Hawk Castle after you left she seduced five women from the village below, including a mother and her adult daughter. Three of them were employed as maids at the castle."

"Five women!" I said in amazement. "The population of that place can't be much above 150, so assuming half of them are female, then deduct the children -- she must have seduced seven or eight percentage of the entire adult female population!"

"I would say perhaps 20% of the attractive ones, Master. She is very persuasive," said Nikki, still prostrate before me.

I had forgotten that Ilse was there, listening to all this, but she now spoke. "Forgive me for speaking without permission Master, but it was the same in Tuscany. She had at least 20 female lovers whilst we were staying at the villa together."

I was wondering whether I should get angry with my wayward, nymphomaniac concubine, but to be fair I had never forbidden outside female lovers, only male ones. Then I saw the funny side of it and started to laugh. My slaves dutifully waited for me to explain my humour.

"I was just wondering," I said, "how many male lovers she would have taken if I had not made her exclusive to me. I don't suppose many of the men in the castle village, for example, have ever seen anything like Delilah. God, she might have bedded them all, even the priest!"

"Especially the priest, Master," said Nicoleta, with perhaps a little too much pertness for a slave.

However, I was still in a good mood following these revelations, so I just said, "I will take your request into consideration. But now I have a lot of sexual energy to expend and I want you two slaves competing with each other for it. You can start by stripping me and then I want a two-girl blow-job. Jump to it, my little sluts!"

*****

What I found was that the main difference with fucking slaves was that it took the performance pressure away. Normally a man is keen to satisfy his woman before he cums, whether from genuine regard for her or to just to please his own ego. But with a slave, who cares? Their pleasure matters not a jot and the man can simply do, and have done to him, whatever he wants.

Oddly enough, this made little difference to my girls. They had been programmed to gain satisfaction from pleasing their Master, so despite my lack of specific regard for how they were feeling, they still became highly aroused anyway.

We commenced with the blow-job I had ordered. I lay back on the bed while I watched either the blonde curls of Ilse or the brunette ones of Nikki, bobbing as the girls took turns moving their mouths up and down on my well-pleasured cock. Watching them eagerly trying to please me, I decided to give them the incentive of a little competition.

"Ah, you are doing well girls. I am going to give you three tests and whoever does best overall will win her Master's cum. Firstly carry on alternating with your blow-jobs and I will judge your skills."

They did as I asked and worked on my cock and balls with mouths and tongues, but with even more enthusiasm than before. After a few minutes I realised that I would cum if this continued much longer, so I told them to stop.

"You were both so good, I can't separate you. I'll call that one a draw. For the second test, something different; I want you to tell me why and how you plan to please your Master and why you deserve my cum. Ilse you go first."

"Master, I know I am but a worthless slut, but you mean everything to me and I long to see your pleasure and to feel your cum inside me. I want you to use my body in any way that pleases you. I ache to feel your beautiful cock in my hands or mouth, or between by breasts, or moving within my cunt or arse. I am unworthy of your greatness, Master but I will use my body to pleasure you. Let me mount atop your magnificent penis and ride it with my wet slave cunt, until we both explode in orgasm!"

This speech had my ego almost as inflated as my cock and Ilse appeared to have enjoyed it too; she was looking like she urgently needed to carry out her proposed agenda before she melted with lust. "Very good, Ilse," I said somewhat huskily. "Nicoleta, it's your turn."

"Master, when I asked you to make me your slave, back in the tower at Hawk Castle, I hoped you were the magical being you seemed to be and had the power to make my dreams come true, but I feared that you were lying. When I found that your powers were real and that you had fulfilled my destiny, then I became truly yours. You own not just my body and mind but my very soul. I am bound to you not just for this life but for all eternity, worshipping you as my divine spirit of love and lust. Every part of my being is yours; take me, use me, I am your plaything forever."

Ok, that was a bit weird, as per usual for Nikki, but on the other hand it is not every day you are offered an eternity of devotion as a god. "Umm... both excellent, but I will give that round to Nicoleta. Last round is that I am going to fuck you both, but you decide on the position. Nicoleta, you are currently in the lead, so you go first."

Nikki, like all the girls, was well aware of my preference for fucking from behind. She got up on all fours on the bed, waggled her bottom enticingly and looked round over her shoulder at me. She gave an alluring smile and said, "Fuck me Master. Fuck your slave's pussy hard."

I needed no second invitation. Kneeling behind her, I stroked the brunette's vulva. She was wet; a born submissive, this whole scenario was highly exciting for her. I slid my cock into her cunt and began to fuck her in a steady rhythm. Her vagina gripped my penis with a delightful pressure. Ilse grinned and came to kneel beside me. I kissed her; it pleased me that while I had the girls competing, there was no real rivalry here. Each was happy that the other was giving her Master pleasure.

Once again I realised I would cum if I continued as I was and Ilse deserved her chance. I congratulated Nikki on her efforts and then pulled out, inviting the German girl to show me what she could do.

"A slave should service her Master, not the other way round," Ilse said. "Lie back on the bed Master, and let me do the work."

I did as she requested and, gripping my cock in her hand, Ilse guided it to the entrance to her cunt. She slid my erection inside her vagina until I was buried in her to the balls. Ilse leaned forward, ran her hands over my chest and the kissed me deeply. Then she sat back up and began to move her hips up and down, fucking herself on my cock.

It was deeply satisfying to lie there while the beautiful blonde rode on my dick, pleasuring both of us in equal measure. Nikki knelt behind Ilse and passed her hands round the German girl's body to cup both her breasts. She squeezed them and toyed with the blonde's erect nipples, while grinning at me over Ilse's shoulder. Ilse gave a groan of pleasure.

I enjoyed this delightful tableau for as long as my overworked cock and throbbing balls could stand it and then it was time to make my decision. "I give that round to Ilse, which means the contest is a tie. You both deserve to share your Master's cum."

I had the pair kneel on the floor next to the bed while I sat on the edge. Once more they used their tongues, mouths and hands to stimulate me, but not for long; I was already on edge and it took little to take me over into orgasm.

I stood. "Look up at me; I want to see your beautiful eyes," I muttered, lost in lust and need. Those eyes, Ilse's blue and Nikki's brown, gazed up at my face. I could see the adoration of their currently fully enslaved minds reflected there. It was the final straw. With a couple of strokes of my cock and a groan of pleasure, I came, spurting my semen onto those upturned faces.

I was a decent load and both girls received a good coating across nose and cheeks, mouth and chin. To my delight their immediate reaction once I had finished was to turn to each other and indulge in a cum-soaked kiss. Both were eager to lap up every drop of their Master's sperm, using fingers and tongues to clean up one another and sucking on my wilting cock until it was drained.

When they had finally finished and the three of us were lying on the bed, me in the middle with my arms around Ilse on the left and Nikki on the right, I said, "You both made wonderful slaves. We'll do that again sometime. But I also like my girls as they really are. Stop submitting."

I am not sure that made a huge difference to Nikki, but Ilse smiled at me and cuddled even closer. "Thanks Matt. I want you to know it was pretty hot for me too." She grinned again and added, "In fact, I am happy to call you Master anytime you want."

*****

Albrecht Haller sat behind his desk deep in thought, his main idea at that moment being that masters of mind-control could be a total pain in the ass sometimes. Wilfulness, egotism and over-confidence seemed commonplace, but then, he reflected, that probably went with the role. To believe that you had the right to control another person's life and direct it to your gratification took a certain sort of personality.

His British operation was, Haller suspected, falling apart. His protégé there was unwisely selling his method to anyone who asked, purely for financial gain -- and perhaps also for the pleasure he got from the chaos caused as a result. Worse, he had got himself involved with the British government, a cardinal error in Haller's book. In his view governments made mind-controlling sociopaths look honest and upright by comparison.

In all likelihood the whole thing would come crashing down in a few months' time and Haller would need to find a replacement to run his British operation, although he did have his eye on someone with a lot of potential.

As to the Americans -- well to Haller, steeped in old European culture, they seemed to embody the best and worst of that country; brilliant, inventive and energetic, but lacking a certain cultured discretion, and so liable to become too visible. The CIA was already starting to show an interest, and Haller suspected that he would have to use up a lot of favours to achieve an acceptable outcome.

And now Matthew Mitchell had discovered what was going on and would doubtless be angry and threaten to withdraw his cooperation. Haller was sad about that. When he had told Mitchell he liked him, it had been the truth. True, he considered him over-obsessed by sex. It seemed very odd to Haller for someone to invent such a brilliant method of mind-control and then use it for nothing more that seducing women. Mitchell hadn't even considered the thousands of ways he might have enriched himself, instead signing his secrets over to Haller for a paltry few tens of millions.

So extreme had Mitchell's sex obsession been that he had invented a mind-control technique that only worked on women, which made in next to useless to Haller. The number of females in positions of real power and influence in politics, business, industry, science and many of the other key fields that interested Haller remained regrettably low. Still, once he had succeeded in combining and synthesising the different mind-control methods of his various protégés, that problem should be resolved.

The fact remained that Haller still had things he needed Matthew Mitchell to do and, given his genuine liking for him as a fellow scientist and a man who was happy to ignore society's rules in pursuit of what he wanted, he would make the effort to try and win him round. It would be unfortunate if Mitchell became an obstacle to his project that had to be removed. Yes, thought Haller, he would call him tomorrow and try to get matters back on track.

*****

In Chapter 11 Matt and some of his harem go to New York, where Georgia proposes that beautiful 22-year-old IT engineer Megan Cook is worthy of being enslaved by her Master.

12