Paradise Obtained Ch. 12: Tasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, but that is not a problem, because they all love each other too, so there is no jealousy," I explained.

Tasha stared at me open mouthed, "When you say they all love each other do you mean... you know... literally?"

"Oh, yes, they are all lovers and they really enjoy sex, with me and with each other." Then I realised I had made a mistake. Tasha was looking alarmed.

"Oh, ah... I'm sorry. I'm not sure this is for me. I'm strictly straight. Look... I apologise for wasting your time." She started to get up from the table.

It was at this moment I made up my mind. I realised I didn't want to lose her. I was determined Tasha Jones would be the eighth member of my harem -- if I could prevent her walking out now.

"Don't go. If you work for me, I promise you that you won't be made to do anything you don't want to, although you may find you change your mind about some things when you have been with me for a while. Look, come to my hotel room. I have a contract drawn up for a manger of my property here: $60,000 salary. I would like you to take the post. What do you say? At least have a look at the contract."

I could see that my mention of the money had swayed her. "All right," she said, "but don't think I'm sleeping with you, or your girls."

"Furthest thought from my mind," I replied, which was partly true, as what I was mainly thinking about was using my mind-control device on her, although the enticing prospect of getting closer to those curves was also a pressing idea.

*****

What followed was a classic mind control conquest. I will confess that the act of subduing a woman and making her mine forever, despite all the little safeguards and sops I have added, remains as exciting to me as it was that first time with Ilse.

Tasha followed me up to my room, with me playing the soul of respectability, and letting neither eyes nor hands wander. I knew that if all went well, I would have plenty of opportunity to play later. When I had unlocked the door and we entered, the contact was waiting on a side desk, just as I had promised. I offered her a drink, which she declined, so I directed her to the contract and suggested she read it.

While Tasha had her back turned, I took the mind control device from my jacket pocket and switched it on. It began generating those familiar pulses of soft blue light carrying their powerful hypnotic pattern. I raised my arm to the height of her head and as innocently as possible said, "Tasha could you look here a moment"

The ebony beauty, suspecting nothing, turned and at once saw the light. I knew she would feel an immediate compulsion to keep looking, but there was still a chance for her to escape, so I supplied verbal reinforcement. This was more effective because she would also be feeling a need to obey instructions.

"Tasha you must look at the light. In fact, you want to look at the light; you need to. Keep looking at the light".

Tasha gave a gasp and started to say something, but didn't get further than, "What..."

I was aware that she would feel herself losing control of her own thoughts and that was always frightening, at least until I could reassure my subjects. But she hadn't looked away and by now there was little chance she could. I had already won, although I still needed to apply my programming.

"Keep looking at the light, Tasha. I am going to give you some instructions and also ask some questions. You will repeat back the essence of my instructions so I know you have understood. You will answer all my questions totally truthfully. And from now on, when we are alone, you will call me Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," she replied in the monotone voice my newly controlled slaves often exhibited. I would not leave her like that. Her life and vitality were part of her attraction.

"Well done, Tasha. Good girl. Keep looking at the light".

"I will look at the light, Master."

"Are you a virgin? How many lovers have you had?"

"I'm not a virgin," she replied, managing to sound almost insulted by the suggestion. "But I'm not easy either. I have slept with four men."

"Do you enjoy sex? Have you done oral and anal sex?"

"I enjoy sex a lot, if it's with a man I like and who treats me well. I love oral sex, both giving and receiving. I've done anal twice, to please a guy, but it didn't do much for me."

"You haven't mentioned any female lovers."

"No, I'm not into women in that way. I can admire a beautiful girl for her looks or style, but there is nothing sexual in it."

"Tasha, you are wrong about yourself. From now on you are very attracted to women -- or at least those who are part of my harem. You are now part of that harem too. You are excited to have sex with me it any way I want, including anal, and you are always ready to give and receive pleasure with your harem sisters. Tell me what you desire."

More warmth had come into Tasha's voice as she replied, "Master, I am part of your harem. I want to have sex with you and with my harem sisters. Can we have sex now Master? I would love you to fuck me."

"Later, when I say so; remember your place. You are my slave Tasha, and you must obey me. If you are given an order that you really fundamentally disagree with you may tell me so and explain why, but otherwise your role is to follow instructions and gratefully accept what I give you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I am your slave and will obey you. I apologise for asking you to fuck me."

She looked so contrite, that I almost laughed. "That is alright, my slave, I forgive you. Do you have any secret sexual fantasies?"

"Um, not really. I just wanted to find my perfect man and settle down one day."

That reminded me. "Tasha, do you have a current boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"But I take it he is not the one you want to settle down with?"

"No. He's content to stay here. I want to see the world."

That was my cue. "Good news Tasha, your search is over. I am your perfect man and I will show you the world. You are madly in love with me and want to be with me forever. You will speak to your boyfriend tomorrow and break up with him. You are mine now. Tell me what you know, Tasha."

"I love you, Master. I will dump my boyfriend. I want to be with you. You are my world from now on and I will do anything to please you."

"Good girl, Tasha. Remember all you have learned this evening and know it is true. When I release you, you will forget this discussion. You will be certain these are your real feelings and come from within you." I switched off the device. "When I count to zero you will awake from the trance. Three... two... one... zero, awake," I said.

Tasha lurched forward a moment and then steadied herself. She glanced up at me and suddenly gave a huge smile. "Master... I love you."

"It's ok, Tasha. You can call me Matt until I say otherwise. How do you feel?"

"Amazing... I... I want to sign this contract to take the job. Then..." she paused and grinned at me happily, "I want you to pin me to that bed over there and fuck me senseless."

"That sounds like an excellent plan," I said, grinning back at her, "welcome to the company. Now take your clothes off."

*****

Half an hour later, Tasha and I were lying naked in each other's arms. I have a lot of sex these days, and like to think my technique is much improved, and I would generally expect to last longer than that, but she had proved a wildcat in bed and between that and the added excitement a new sex partner always brings, it had been all too pleasurable to last long.

Not that Tasha was complaining. I could see my sperm leaking from her pussy, but it was mingled with her own juices -- she had cum too. Our foreplay had consisted of mutual masturbation, and then I had done as she had asked and pinned her to the bed, penetrating her for the first time in the good old missionary position. That had merely served to warm her up and pretty soon we flipped round and she was on top, vigorously riding me to our mutual orgasm.

There was a knock on the door. I was pretty certain I knew who it would be. I normally shared this room with one of the girls by rotation and the other two had a second bedroom. I had asked all three to wait in that second room, to leave me free to work on Tasha. I reckoned this would be them now, wanting to know how things had gone.

I signalled Tasha to stay in bed, then got up, donned a bathrobe and went to open the door. My guess was correct. I beckoned Georgia, Delilah and Megan into the room. One glance was enough for them to know what had occurred; the sight of Tasha in the bed and her and my clothing scattered around left no doubts.

"Ladies," I said, "say hello to your new sister. Tasha, the blonde lady here is Georgia. She's an American, my PA and also the Head of the Harem, so you must obey her if she gives you an order. My auburn-haired compatriot here is Delilah. She knows everything there is to know about sex, and will be training you, so listen to what she says. And the redhead is Megan; she's also an American and, like you, new to the harem."

"Well, actually, I'm American too," Tasha pointed out. "We Virgin Islanders have US citizenship. Although, I'm also a duel national, because my father was from Barbados."

"Well 'Go USA' I say," laughed Delilah, looking round at her three female companions. "I'm game to promote some cross-Atlantic understanding though," he added, eyeing Tasha' fine rounded chocolate coloured breasts, which were on show above the bed sheet, her darker nipples erect.

"An excellent idea," I commented. "Tasha has no experience of sex with another woman. I think that's a gap in her education that you and Georgia should start working on immediately, while Megan can help me." The presence of so much feminine pulchritude in such as small space was working its usual magic on me and I felt an intense desire for dominance.

"Slave" I suddenly said in a stern voice. Instantly Georgia, Delilah and Megan began to strip as swiftly as they could. I walked over to a drawer where I had put their slave collars when we first arrived. I took them out and then handed one to each of my girls in turn. They immediately buckled them to their own necks and then each dropped to her knees and put her hands behind her back.

Tasha was watching all this is amazement. I hadn't had the opportunity to programme her with this particular trigger. However, as I had enslaved her, she made no objection and raised no concerns; she was merely surprised. I caught her eye and smiled. "A little ritual we have. Don't worry, I will teach it to you soon and get you a matching collar."

I turned to my three naked slave-girls kneeling, heads bowed, before me. "Georgia and Delilah, begin your education of Tasha. Megan, suck my cock."

"Yes Master," they chorused, sending a shiver of delight through me, and causing the first renewed stirring of my over-worked penis.

"Tasha, you will cooperate with your sisters and learn from them. Enjoy your new experience!"

"Yes Master," my newest concubine replied, as Georgia and Delilah clambered onto the bed with her.

I drew up an armchair where I had a comfortable view of the bed and sat in it, parting my legs as Megan crouched between them and began to work on my flaccid cock. Watching members of my harem make love, while another of their number pleasures me is something that never gets old, but I fully intended to take a much more active role on this occasion.

Tasha might have had no interest in women when she came to meet me but now that I had -- literally -- changed her mind on that point, she was finding that there was much delight in the female touch. The ebony beauty was lying on her back, her eyes closed, making small mewing noises of what sounded like surprised pleasure. Delilah was lying between her spread legs expertly licking and teasing her labia and clitoris, while Georgia was busy stroking and squeezing Tasha's breasts and sucking on her hard nipples.

I ruffled Megan's red hair as she stroked the stem of my cock while her tongue and lips roamed its full length from balls to tip. "Good girl," I whispered to her. Between watching the orgy on the bed and Megan's efforts, new life and vigour was flowing into my dick, which was rapidly hardening and lengthening.

The slight ache in my balls was letting me know that I would not be ready to cum again for a while, but my mind was telling me that was a good thing. Four beautiful slave-girls were desperate for the chance to be fucked by their Master, and who was I to disappoint them?

Suddenly there was a cry from the bed of "Ohhhh.... Fuuucck." A glance told me that Delilah, who had been fingering Tasha's well-lubricated cunt for some minutes, and steadily increasing the number of digits as he did so, had managed to slide all of them inside. She was fisting Tasha, a thing I had never seen outside of a porn movie. Delilah told me later that is wasn't her first time, but she had never done it to any of my girls -- it seemed Tasha's glorious wide hips had inspired her to try.

The effect on Tasha was amazing. Her vagina was being stretched of course, but also every part of it was being stimulated simultaneously and the sensations were obviously arousing her hugely. As Delilah slid her hand in and out, Tasha was moaning incoherently, and then when the English girl applied her tongue to her clit, Tasha lost control completely. Her hips bucked upward off the bed wildly and she gave a great moan. Realising that Tasha was cumming, Delilah withdrew her hand and it was followed by a great spurt of Tasha's love juice; she had squirted all over the bedsheets.

The sight, sound and even scent of this was so arousing that my cock was now rock hard. I got up, moving Megan out of the way, and took a couple of paces to the bed. My target was not Tasha, who was now lying slumped on the bed, looking utterly overwhelmed, but Delilah. She was still on her front, lying between Tasha's legs, her legs half off the bed. I came up behind her, seized her hips and pulled her up to the right height and then plunged my erection into her cunt.

As I had guessed, Delilah had been aroused by what she had been doing and by the effect it had on Tasha so, although she gasped in surprise as she felt my cock enter her, she was wet and ready to be fucked. Knowing my girl as I did, I wasted little time on niceties. Instead I commenced a hard and fast fucking, gripping her hips and slamming into her from behind.

"Oh God... do me... don't stop..." Delilah moaned. I slapped her bum hard, once on each cheek. I had no intention of stopping.

"Shut up bitch, and take it like the slut you are," I said, fucking her even faster.

"Oh, yes Master. Fuck your slave... use her as fuck-meat," she replied, enjoying the degradation every bit as much as I was.

It was not long before Delilah found herself copying Tasha with a cry of "Ohhhh.... Fuuucck" as she came. Has spasms of pleasure had hardly ended before I pushed her away to lie on the bed, spent for the moment. My cock reared obscenely, covered in Delilah's juices and still rampantly hard.

I turned to where Megan was sat in the chair I had vacated, masturbating while she watched. "You, slut, get over here and on the bed on all fours." When I get in one of these domineering moods, it is always doggy-fucking that I seem to crave. Megan did as ordered and I immediately entered her from behind. I was not quite as brutal as I had been with Delilah, who I knew would love it; Megan was newer to the harem and I did not yet know all her preferences and limits.

Still, I settled into a strong rhythm and my redheaded slave-girl responded. Georgia helped considerably by manoeuvring herself underneath Megan and using her mouth alternately on her clit and my balls. From time to time, I took advantage by slipping my cock out of Megan's cunt and letting Georgia suck it clean before I resumed fucking Megan. In turn, the redhead had her mouth down between Georgia's legs pleasuring her blonde friend.

Then Georgia began to rub Megan's clit with her fingers; the latter writhed her hips as the intense sensations took hold of her. I took this as my cue to start fucking her hard and fast and this, combined with what Georgia was doing, was enough to take her over the edge and into orgasm.

Once more I withdrew as Megan rolled over on the bed, only to be immediately set upon by a revived Tasha and Delilah. Georgia got up from where she lay, smiled at me and said, "Is it my turn, Master?"

"Too fucking right it is! On your back now," I commanded. Georgia laid back, legs spread. She had been nicely warmed up by Megan and I climbed over her and penetrated her cunt to the hilt at once. I commenced fucking her, my cock revelling in the feeling of being embedded in its fourth warm, soft vagina of the evening, all subtlety different, but all equally delightful.

By now I was a little weary from my efforts and Georgia and I enjoyed a more leisurely and lengthy fuck. This was interrupted when Tasha broke free from the lesbian threesome that was taking place on the other side of the bed to ask me for a favour.

"Master," she said, "Please when you cum, would you do so in my mouth? I told you I enjoy oral and I love it when my man does that. To swallow your cum would be such an honour, Master."

No man in their right mind was going to turn down an offer like that but I had one concern. Georgia was the only one of us yet to climax and I didn't like to leave her unsatisfied. Delilah read the look on my face as I glanced from Tasha to the blonde and knew exactly what it meant, "Don't worry about her Master. Megan and I will take care of Georgia."

I smiled my thanks at Delilah, and then took Tasha by the hand. I returned to the chair and sat. On the bed, Delilah and Megan fell into the arms of the waiting Georgia. I had no need to worry about what would happen there. If Delilah was involved, then the night was only just getting underway and everyone concerned was likely to be in for many orgasms.

Instead, I turned my full attention to Tasha. She was looking up at me with that beautiful face. All my girls were pretty, but she had a cool elegance all of her own. And this goddess was about to worship my cock. I soon found that she was not lying about both her love for oral sex and her expertise. She started by running her tongue up and down the length, licking it clean of Georgia's cunt juice as she did so, then she took it into her mouth.

Tasha tongued and sucked on the head, while stroking my cock stem with her hand and playing with my balls. Then she pushed forward, taking my cock into her mouth until her lips were touching the skin of my groin. She had deep-throated my entire length. She pulled back so she could gasp some air into her lungs. My cock was slick with her saliva. Then she slid forward again and once more took my cock to the balls.

I realised that I couldn't take too much of this. "Uhh..." I groaned, "If you do that, I'm going to cum."

Tasha drew back once more. "Do it Master. Fuck my face; cum down my throat. I promise I will love it as much as you do."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I began to slide my cock in and out of her mouth. Soon I felt the unmistakable signs of my imminent orgasm. I gripped the back of Tasha's head and forced it toward me. My cock hit the back of her throat; she took it without gagging. Then my balls tightened, my cock throbbed and I was shooting spurt after spurt of cum down her throat. Somehow or other, the ebony beauty managed to swallow the lot.

I collapsed back onto the chair, spent. Tasha knelt there, a look of satisfaction on her face, a few stray dribbles of cum escaping her mouth. "That was... fucking amazing," I gasped.

"Thank you Master," Tasha replied, running her tongue over her lips to gather up the last of my spunk and then swallowing.