Paradise Obtained Ch. 12: Tasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Around half an hour later, there was a knock on the hotel room's door. My four concubines were on the bed, tangled up in a complicated mass of heads, bodies and limbs as they pleasured one another, so I donned a bathrobe and went to open the door. I opened it just enough to see who was outside without them seeing into the room.

Standing there was a youngish man, I guessed in his early twenties, and clearly a hotel employee. "Yes, hello?" I said.

"I'm sorry to disturb you sir," he said, "but we have had complaints from some of the other guests about loud noises from your room. Sort of shouts and moans they said..." He tailed off. I realised he was embarrassed by being asked to convey the complaint. Rather wickedly, I decided to embarrass him further.

"Ah, yes, I'm sorry about that," I said. "But you see, it is quite difficult to keep quiet when having an orgy with your harem, I find." And saying that I pulled the door wider open so the young man was suddenly greeted with the sight of four drop-dead gorgeous women on the bed, all as naked as the day they were born and currently engaged in lesbian love-making. Delilah, ever the naughty one, actually gave him a cheerful wave.

"Oh God," he exclaimed, paused for a moment staring in disbelief at the sight before him and then turned on his heels and fled.

I shut the door and grinned at my harem. "I promise you, he might be shocked now, but he will remember the sight of you four for the rest of his life. But I get to see it for real every day. I'm a lucky guy."

"Yes, you are Master," said Georgia. "Now why don't you come over here and let us see if we can get that beautiful cock of yours interested again."

I smiled at my blonde concubine, threw off the bathrobe and walked over the bed. There was no doubt about it. I really was a lucky man.

*****

In Chapter 13 Matt finally gets to spend time in Fiji, and discovers that his policy of letting out his properties to guests yields an unexpected benefit in the form of the lovely Svetlana Bondarenko.