Paradise Obtained Ch. 15

Story Info
Matt & his harem celebrate Delilah and Nicoleta's marriage.
7k words
4.82
6.1k
4

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18.

Author's note: This continuation of the story occurs after the scene in Chapter 00: Prologue, which itself follows Chapter 14. (Hope I haven't confused everybody too much with that!)

Paradise Obtained Chapter 15: Lust and Marriage

We had arranged for the marriage of Delilah and Nicoleta to take place while we were all in Tuscany to celebrate with them. I'd taken Delilah aside and double checked that she was really committed to this; I didn't want Niki to get hurt. She made it clear that, on the strict understanding that the marriage was an open one, she was. Delilah confessed that she has been very attracted to Niki right from that first interview back in Romania and the compatibility of their sexualities and of their very different, but equally unconventional, personalities made them a surprisingly good match.

It was going to be a fairly low-key ceremony as neither of them would be inviting family or friends outside of our little circle. Delilah was estranged from her family, while Niki felt that hers were not ready for the surprise of her marrying a woman. Indeed, same sex marriage was not even legally recognised in Romania. Then there was also the risk of Niki's family seeing evidence of the rest of her new lifestyle as part of my harem. So, Niki had decided that it would be best to lay some groundwork first with her parents and siblings before taking Delilah to meet them in Romania.

It was also fair to say that the ceremony we were planning would not be recognised as a valid one in any country, although it was entirely pleasing to the happy couple. Delilah, the ultimate hedonist, was unconcerned as to what form it took, so the arrangements had been informed by Niki's neo-pagan mysticism. As a result we would be holding a "handfasting".

It was to take place privately at my villa and the ever-helpful Georgia had agreed to officiate. In Niki's view her authority as Head of the Harem provided the American with the appropriate gravitas. She and Niki had spent hours discussing exactly how the bride wanted the ceremony performed. It seemed there were few rules anyway, so Niki was able to shape things to her own ideas.

I was appointed to give Niki away in place of the bride's absent father, Niki arguing this was appropriate as I was her Master. I agreed, while noting that I had no intention of actually giving any of my girls away; not ever. Delilah chose her own 'best woman' to support her and, to everyone's surprise, selected her old rival Millie, whose natural brash composure was actually disturbed enough for her to blush with pleasure at the request. She had never dreamt it would be her.

When asked why she had selected someone with whom she had nearly come to blows not so many months before, Delilah explained that the role was equivalent to 'best man' and Millie was the only real man among us -- me included. I was amused rather than annoyed by the implication. It was a classic Delilah response, and I had plenty of opportunities to demonstrate my masculinity.

Naturally enough, the other five girls were to be bridesmaids, so everyone got some role in proceedings. And while Georgia and Niki were busy planning the ceremony, I turned my mind to the pre-wedding 'hen party', which in this case would also be attended by one cock -- my own.

*****

So it was that two days before the wedding I finally got to do something I had wanted to for a long time, and which I had spent the necessary time and money arranging so everything would be perfect. I will confess it was all really for the benefit of my own ego, although the girls also enjoyed it enormously.

My plan was to publically show off my harem and bask in the envy of other men; shallow of me, I agree, but enormous fun. I started by asking my girls to buy themselves new outfits for an evening out, spending as much as they wanted. My only stipulation was that the clothing had to be respectable enough to take to the top hotel we would be staying at, but at the same time obviously sexy and show off their beautiful figures and as much flesh as they could get away with. My request to spend money on expensive clothes was greeted with considerable enthusiasm.

I also treated the girls to a trip to the hairdressers. A woman's hair is her crowning glory and I was as keen as they were that they were looking their best. Following a further large dent to my bank account, this was accomplished; brunette and blonde, black and red, short or long, they all looked stunning.

While all that was being organised, I contacted a five-star hotel in the centre of Florence, the nearest big city and a beautiful one at that. I booked a function room exclusively for my party of ten. We would dine there, with the staff providing our choice from the food and wine normally served in the hotel's restaurant, before staying overnight. In addition, I made some specific requests, which were agreed given my indication that I was willing to pay whatever they asked.

Finally, I booked two stretch-limos to take us to and from the hotel, with five of my party to travel in each. No expense was to be spared to make this a special evening. As to the entertainment -- well, I was preparing that.

When the day of our party arrived and I was allowed to see the girl's outfits, I found they had done me proud. They had clearly co-ordinated their efforts to provide variety. Svetlana had gone for the traditional 'little black dress,' but had ensured it was tightly figure-hugging and the hemline was only just decent. Any shorter and the tiny black thong she was wearing under it would have been on display. It was complimented by high heeled stilettos which pushed her bum out into a delightful display of feminine curves.

Georgia, Tasha and Megan had acquired similar dresses to my fiancée but in different colours, Georgia's being red, Tasha's white and Megan's green. They explained to me that they had deliberately chosen to adopt the colours of the Italian flag as a tribute to our hosts. Whatever the reason, Georgia looked undeniably sexy in red, the white dress Tasha had chosen contrasted beautifully with her dark skin and Megan's green set off her red hair delightfully. They had matching shoes and accessories and -- I was informed -- underwear. I looked forward to checking that point later.

Ilse had gone down a different route. She was looking very smart in what could almost have passed for office wear -- grey jacket and pencil skirt, white blouse, black high-heels. It was a shrewd choice as she knew I was a sucker for that look provided that the skirt and blouse were nice and tight -- which they were. The killer touch was that she was obviously wearing suspender belt and stockings -- another favourite of mine -- as I could see the little studs where the stockings were attached pressing through her tight skirt.

Kanako had adopted a kimono in deference to her native land, but not the traditional long and unrevealing one. In was a short and colourful garment, rich with swirling patterns of yellow, blue and crimson, with large sleeves but stopping at her upper thigh so that generous amounts of bare leg were on display. I later discovered that underneath the short kimono robe she was wearing only red silk French knickers and bra.

Millie was not really a dress kind of girl, and she couldn't bring herself to wear one now. Apparently there had been some tension with the rest of the harem about this, the other eight girls adamant she couldn't let the side down by dressing in her usual casual manner. It was the ever practical Georgia who found an answer. Since money was no object, they bought a pair of designer shorts that cost a fortune but allowed Millie to wear what she wanted while looking good -- they even had a sort of camouflage pattern. The Australian loved them and I was happy too, since they were skin tight.

To go with the shorts Millie wore what was almost, but not quite, a t-shirt top, but again was of an expensive designer make and off the shoulder, so a good deal of flesh was on display. So pleased was she with the look, that Millie even relented and agreed to wear heels, although not the stilettos most of the others had gone for.

Inevitably, Delilah and Nicoleta had done their own thing. It was a happy day for Delilah when bondage gear had become acceptable street-wear and she was glad to exploit that to the full. She was wearing a skin-tight black dress, long gloves above the elbow and high-heeled thigh boots, all in shiny PVC, but just about respectable enough to get away with. Coupled with a haughty expression and a pair of mirrored sunglasses she was simultaneously drop-dead sexy and also more than a little scary, vaguely resembling something out of "The Matrix".

Niki was dressed in her own unique and almost indescribable style. The basis of the outfit was a tight-fitting purple basque which fully covered breasts, thighs and everything between, so again was more or less decent, while drawing attention to her figure. Her legs were covered by leather knee-length boots, again purple, and she also wore long lace gloves that came above the elbow. The ensemble was completed by masses of jewellery -- necklaces, bracelets, rings and so on.

The one thing all the girls shared in common was that each wore the gold necklace I had given her in Japan. Only they and I would know it was a mark of their mind-controlled enslavement and subservience to me.

*****

When the limos arrived to collect us with their two drivers, I got my first taste of the reaction I had hoped for. They were well trained professionals, stepping out of the cars to open the doors for their paying guests as we began to emerge from the front entrance to the villa. No doubt they had seen many unusual sights in that job, perhaps even some naughtiness in the back seats, but nothing had prepared them for their passengers being one well-dressed guy and nine smoking-hot babes, different in their varied appearance but all gorgeous.

I almost felt sorry for those drivers, as they were torn between a male need to stare at the beauties parading down the steps in their sexy outfits, and their attempt to remain professional. Both just about managed the latter. I grinned at them and decided a generous tip was in order later.

As it happened, there would have been nothing for them to see on the way there, even had we not raised the screens between the driver's and passenger's compartments. I had given everyone strict instructions against any untoward behaviour, wanting us all to remain smart for our arrival. To reinforce this Georgia had charge of one car containing Niki, Kanako, Millie and Megan, while I had the other, with Ilse, Svetlana, Tasha and Delilah. I was especially keen to keep an eye on the last named.

But I need not have worried. The car journey passed off without incident. Everyone was excited enough about the party to keep themselves amused with happy chatter, aided by the complimentary bottles of champagne we found waiting for us in the limos.

On arrival at the hotel, the drivers once more got out to open the doors for us and my party emerged onto the pavement. We didn't hurry inside; the evening was still warm despite it being early autumn so, on the pretence of getting ourselves organised for our entry, my harem and I posed for the benefit of passers-by. Naturally enough, the girls drew many admiring glances. Meanwhile the limos departed. They would not return until the morning, as we would be staying at the hotel tonight. I had booked an entire wing of one floor of the hotel for my party.

Having milked that situation sufficiently, we now progressed up the steps to the entrance to the hotel, where a uniformed doorman opened a large glass door and we paraded past his admiring gaze. Inside, we were greeted by a hotel employee in a smart suit, who had clearly been alerted to our arrival by all the fuss we had prompted outside.

"Mr Mitchell and party," I said. "We have a private dining room booked."

"Ah yes, Mr Mitchell," the employee replied in perfect English, while giving me a slight bow. "All is ready. My name is Giovanni, and I will be available to assist you with any matter that you wish. The hotel hopes you all to enjoy your stay and is delighted to have your custom." That did not surprise me; I was paying them a small fortune. Still, I expected it to be worth the money.

My new best friend Giovanni continued: "As you will be staying the night, there are a few formalities to observe; perhaps I could ask you to just accompany me to reception ..."

We had come prepared and it took but moments to complete the 'formalities' spoken of. We were then shown to the room I had booked, but not by the most direct route. As I had prearranged with the hotel, we made our way from the lobby through the main dining room and from there doubled back down a corridor to the room I had hired.

The dining area was two thirds full, but given its size that still meant there were perhaps eighty people in the room plus some hotel staff. Since we could have crossed from one door to the other in not much more than 30 seconds, I had arranged a bit of pantomime to drag the thing out. Firstly I entered with Svetlana on my arm, her staying very close to me looking happily content to demonstrate the romantic nature of our relationship.

We were followed by my girls in pairs -- Millie and Tasha, Ilse and Kanako, Delilah and Nicoleta, and bringing up the rear, the reliable Georgia and Megan. However, they didn't march straight through, rather they wandered slowly in, then looked concerned that the next pair wasn't following, doubled back, only to greet their successors coming through the dining hall door and so on. In this way we managed to make the entire performance last a couple of minutes.

The effect on the guests was what might have been expected. We attracted a lot of attention from the off, but as our little act continued we soon had everyone looking. The reaction of the women present was mixed -- some just appeared irritated that we were disrupting their dining; others looked with admiration or envy at the beauty of the girls and their expensive clothes and hair; some were studying their husbands with the appearance of annoyance or jealousy as the men ogled my girls; and a few considered me and the girls with interest, as if wondering what it would be like to be part of such a parade.

With the men it was much simpler. There was a minority who looked annoyed or disinterested, but the overwhelming majority were examining the beauties assembled before them, some looking at a particular girl that took their fancy, others glancing from one to another in admiration. The approach taken by the male contingent also varied from surreptitious peeking to open stares, depending on what they thought they could get away with. One or two even took photos with their phones.

Most pleasing of all to my ego were the men who looked at me with obvious envy that I was accompanied by nine gorgeous young women. My pride swelled to any even greater extent than another part of my anatomy was starting to.

Giovanni was beginning to look agitated as well, but for a different reason. Despite the lucrative arrangement I had entered into with the hotel, he was becoming worried by the extent we were distracting and possibly upsetting their other guests. Naturally, the hotel didn't want complaints. I decided it was time for us to move on, but I was determined to show off my concubines in one final way.

Svetlana and I took up position next to the exit, the brunette clinging to me in a manner making it obvious we were a couple, then the other eight girls of my harem walked past. As they left the room each gave me a sultry look, indicating their desire for me, while Svetlana beamed a smile happily back in return, to show she had no objection. These provocative gazes ranged from a shy smile from Kanako to a brazen leer from Delilah, while Millie boldly pinched my and Svetlana's backsides, one with each hand.

Then, having done our best to arouse, alarm or appal our audience according to their personal tastes, Svetlana and I fell in behind the last of my girls and exited, leaving the other guests to their meals, to the great relief of our host Giovanni. From there we made our way to the private dining room I had booked, entered and took our places around the single long dining table. The hotel staff closed the door to the corridor.

There was a separate door that was nearer the kitchens and through this waiters bustled. Menus were examined, orders placed, drinks brought and a short while later the starter course or 'aperitivo' arrived. The hotel staff departed to allow us to eat. This was the cue for me to play the first of my little games.

"Ladies," I said. "I have here nine envelopes, each containing a playing card. Take one and pass them on. The girl who has the envelope containing the ace wins a prize. As to what that is, I've written it on the card."

"And don't you get an envelope, Matt?" Georgia asked from the other end of the table to mine.

"No, sweetie, because in this game I always win regardless of who gets the ace."

The envelopes circulated and then were swiftly opened. There was a squeak of delight from Kanako when she saw hers was the ace of diamonds; then she flushed slightly when she saw what was written on it. Without saying anything, she pushed back her chair and disappeared under the table. There was a delay while she crawled along from her position three down on my left, and then I felt the belt of my trousers being loosened and the zip pulled down.

I could see nothing under the table cloth, but lifted my buttocks slightly to help Kanako as she fumbled with my underpants and then drew my cock out. The delight of feeling her fingers on my dick and then the soft warm, wetness of her mouth engulfing the head was increased by not being able to see what was about to happen.

While the Japanese beauty was feasting on my cock, the waiters reappeared to remove our appetisers and refresh our drinks. One, noticing Kanako's empty chair, asked in Italian whether 'the lady is alright'. Ilse, fluent in that language, told him not to worry; her friend had had just gone to the bathroom and it was fine to take her plate.

As for me, I gave a slightly strangulated response when a waiter took the remains of my starter. I tried to thank him, but it turned into a sort of gasp as my oriental concubine's tongue softly caressed my sensitive frenulum.

As the waiters finished clearing up it was obvious that the main course would arrive soon and Kanako redoubled her efforts to pleasure me, slobbering saliva all around my cock and lashing it with her tongue. I gave a groan, slumped forward slightly, and went red in the face as my balls tightened, my cock stiffened and I pulsed a load of sperm into her mouth, the dutiful girl gulping it down eagerly.

Kanako had just time to emerge from under the table and resume her place and I to fasten my trousers before the waiters reappeared with the main course. The Japanese girl was a very modest young lady, but she was unable to resist a certain air of smug satisfaction that she was the one who had made her Master cum and swallowed his spunk. In fact, she looked a great deal more composed than I did.

We all tucked into our main courses. I love pasta and obviously there is no better place to eat it than Italy. I had Tortelli, because it is Tuscan and I wanted to try a dish of the region we were in. Delilah insisted on "Spaghetti alla Puttanesca", apparently created in the brothels of Naples. When she discovered the derivation it was irresistible to her; Delilah was a woman who took a pride in her profession. The wine was also disappearing nicely, and tongues were loosening. My harem was chattering happily amongst themselves, like a tree full of birds of paradise. I was a very contented man.

12