Paradise Obtained Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gauged that we had some time before the waiters returned, so I triggered my second little ice-breaking entertainment. I produced a second batch of envelopes, which were passed round and then opened. This time Kanako was excluded, as she had already performed in the first of my games.

"Right, who's got the Queen of Hearts?" I asked. It was Ilse. "And the Queen of Clubs?" This proved to be Megan. "Ok, so who got the Ace of Hearts?" I continued.

"It's me Matt," said Georgia, with a small smile. "Let me guess. I have to get under the table and service the Queen of Hearts?"

"Spot on, sweetie. You know me so well. But it's a test too. Your job is to make Ilse climax and you can do anything you like to her with fingers and tongue. Ilse -- you can't physically stop her; you have to remove your knickers and keep your legs apart and your hands must stay above table level. But apart from that you have to try not to cum. If you don't, you win, but if you climax, then Georgia wins."

"So who's got the Ace of Clubs?" Megan asked eagerly.

"It's me," said Tasha, sounding equally happy about it.

"Good, same rules apply to you two," I said. Then I sat back to watch the fun. The fact that I wouldn't be able to see what was going on under the table didn't worry me. The entertainment was going to come from watched Ilse and Megan's reactions. The draw had been completely random, but had fallen well, in that neither of the real experts -- Millie and Delilah -- was involved. I knew either of them could have had any of the others coming buckets in short order.

I was soon proved right about the eroticism of watching the blonde German and the American redhead struggle with the intense feelings they were experiencing. What I had not anticipated was the additional pleasure the sound element added. There were gentle squelching and rubbing sounds from under the table that had all our imaginations working overtime, while Ilse and Megan were unable to contain moans and gasps as their pleasure grew.

Ilse, bless her, was taking my challenge very seriously and clearly doing the best she could to control herself, which seemed to involve a lot of wriggling around in her seat and clenching the tablecloth in her hands. Megan, I thought, didn't really seem committed to the task. She appeared more interested in cumming than in winning her contest with Tasha. One sign of this was when she started to squeeze the nipple of her left breast though the green material of her dress, adding to her arousal.

Either way, I quickly concluded that both girls receiving attention would lose. My harem got a lot of practice at the noble art of cunnilingus, and Georgia had known Ilse long enough to be aware of her exact tastes, so they didn't really stand a chance. In the event, it was Megan who lost control first. She arched her spine and threw her head back so she was gazing at the ceiling; meanwhile her groin thrust forward under the table against the unseen Tasha's mouth. The red-haired girl let out a moan of pleasure followed by a series of gasps as her orgasm spread out from her clitoris and vagina through her body.

It was an erotic sight and sound. Several of the other girls had slid hands under the tablecloth to touch themselves, while Delilah and Niki, who were sat together, seemed to be doing the same to each other. My cock, which had been peacefully flaccid since Kanako had serviced me, now woke up and began to stiffen, as blood flowed into it.

It was seeing and hearing Megan's orgasm that finally did for Ilse, I think; one piece of erotic stimulation too many. In contrast to Megan arching her back, Ilse now slumped forward over the table, desperately gripping the tablecloth in both hands as she gave a wail of something like despair and came hard. Her fight to control her climax has simply made it stronger when it happened. I thought for one horrible moment the German blonde would end up with her nose buried in her dinner, but she escaped this indignity as she sobbed her way through an intense orgasm.

Shortly afterward, Georgia and Tasha emerged from under the table victorious. Furthermore, each had brought a physical trophy of their success; Ilse's black thong and Megan's green panties respectively, which they waved in triumph. This gave me an idea for later and I ordered the girls not to return the garments to their proper owners.

Some sort of order had been restored by the time the waiters appeared to remove the main course and prepare the way for dessert, although Ilse in particular looked to still be in a sort of post-orgasmic haze. We ate dessert and after it was cleared away, we were left alone. The hotel staff had orders not to intrude until we vacated the room.

We might have finished the food, but there was still plenty of wine to drink and to keep the atmosphere suitably fruity I now instituted a round of 'truth or dare'. Unsurprisingly, this had an overtly sexual theme from the start, with several of the bolder participants only too happy to ramp this up further.

Even I got dragged into this game. The first time was easy: asked by Tasha, I replied "Truth" and she followed up by asking what my favourite sex position was. Answering "Doggy", I moved on to challenging Svetlana, who chose a dare, whereon I required her to remove her knickers and put them on the table. It was a while before I was involved again and this time I was challenged by Millie. I was more than a little concerned about what she might ask me if I chose 'truth' so I answered "Dare."

"Jesus, Matt," she replied, "look at us. We're all ready for something sexier ... So I dare you to fuck one of us."

I looked round at my companions and I could see she was right. A mixture of wine, my sexual entertainments and general lust was evident in their flushed faces and eager looks.

"I'll do better than that," I said, grinning. "It's time I rewarded the winners from earlier. Kanako, Georgia, Tasha -- come round this side of the table. Move those chairs out of the way. Now bend over the table ..."

I walked round behind where the three girls were now lined up. I unfastened the Japanese girl's short kimono, then pulled down the red silk French knickers she wore. I tossed them on the table and moved on to Georgia, pulling her red dress up to her middle and then removing the lacy red panties she had on underneath. She stepped out of them and resumed her position. Finally, I did the same to the West Indian girl's white dress and panties.

I moved along the line stroking and rubbing each of the girl's pussies, discovering they were already aroused. One by one I slipped a finger inside their pussies and gently fingered them, until all three were wriggling their bottoms, increasingly desperate to be fucked. I fully intended to oblige them, but first I glanced up at the other six girls. "Feel free to enjoy yourselves, but save something for when we get upstairs. It's going to be a long night."

Then I forgot about the others, and concentrated on the trio I was about to fuck. I positioned myself behind Kanako where she was bent across the table and released my, by now rampant, cock from my clothing. I brought it to the entrance to her cunt and pushed forward, feeling the hot and wet, but still tight, sheath of her vagina gripping my cock. I thrust into her, enjoying the wonderful feeling of her cunt around my dick, until my groin rested against her bottom flesh and my balls nestled against the Asian girl's body.

Gently at first, I began to thrust in and out of Kanako, continuing for a couple of minutes. Then I withdrew, moving down the line to penetrate Georgia in the same way. The blonde American used the muscles of her cunt to squeeze my cock as I fucked her. Then it was Tasha's turn, the ebony beauty's pussy proving just as delightful as the other two.

Up and down the line I went, taking the three girls in turn, sometimes fingering one or another that I was not currently fucking, while my hard cock pulsed in the wet cunt of my current partner. They grew more excited, stimulating themselves with fingers to clitoris or squeezing a breast or nipple.

I was determined to make all three cum before I did and with the power of mind control I could cheat a bit to get what I wanted. As I was ploughing my cock into my Japanese concubine once more, I said: "Kanako, hear you Master speaking to you and obey. My fucking is turning you into a sex crazed slut. You are losing all control. You have become a horny little bitch filled with lust. My cock is driving you wild, you can't stop yourself cumming on it. I will count down from five and when I reach zero, you will have a huge orgasm, as good as any you have ever had. Do you understand?"

"Ye ... ohh ... Yes, Master!" she gasped.

"Five, four, three, two, one, zero ... cum now!"

Suddenly it felt like my cock was embedded in a wild cat. Kanako was climaxing with all the lack of control I had demanded, writhing on the table, her cunt squeezing and releasing my dick as her vaginal juices flowed around it. She was moaning uncontrollably, lost in the intense feelings she was experiencing.

I withdrew and the Asian girl slumped, exhausted, to the floor. It seemed her legs had lost the strength to keep her upright. I moved to my right and slid my cock into Georgia and gave her the same commands. The orgasm that overwhelmed her was just as intense as Kanako's. The pale skin of her chest, neck and face flushed scarlet as she came. Once Georgia's spasms had finished I withdrew, leaving the blonde flat out, face down on the table.

I moved on to fuck Tasha, giving her the same orders as the other two. I drove my cock in and out of her wet cunt, harder and faster, my groin slapping into the brown flesh of her rounded buttocks, pushing myself close to my own orgasm. Then I delivered the countdown. When I reached zero and Tasha began to cum, this time I did not withdraw but clutched her close and continued to pump in and out of her cunt with quick, powerful strokes, until I fired my own load deep within the West Indian girl's womb.

Given the intensity of our orgasms, all four of us needed some recovery time and it was about ten minutes before I called a halt to the frivolities of the rest of my harem and suggested we all pull ourselves together enough to make our way to the wing of the hotel I had booked for the night.

Before we withdrew from the dining room I arranged an unusual tip for the waiters. I left some cash, but I also got each member of my harem to leave their underwear neatly arranged in the place they had dined. They wouldn't be needing them after all, and it amused me to think of the hotel staff finding nine assorted lacy knickers, thongs and other sexy garments left behind.

It was, as I had foreseen, a long night and we were a somewhat bedraggled but happy group by the time the limos arrived the next day to take us back to the villa. Despite the value of our custom, I thought I saw Giovanni breathe a sigh of relief at our departure. Still, we needed to go, as we only had a day to pull ourselves together before the wedding.

*****

Delilah and Nicoleta's wedding passed off beautifully. In fact it was all rather lovely. Niki wore a white wedding dress fit for the fairy tale princess that this sweet, if somewhat odd, girl undoubtedly is. In her hair she wore a wreath of flowers. Delilah for once abandoned leather and PVC and wore a suit in a female cut, of the type any office professional would have been happy with. She looked remarkably smart and if anything, it was more surprising to see Millie as 'best woman' in a matching outfit.

Georgia, officiating, wore a long grey dress. The other five girls wore matching dresses but in different colours symbolising the mystical elements of earth, water, fire and air, together with the spirit of nature; namely Ilse in brown, Tasha in blue, Svetlana in red, Kanako in orange and Megan in green.

Georgia started by calling on the spirits of the four elements and the sun and moon to bless those present. Candles were then lit by the two brides. I introduced Niki and said she entered into the marriage of her own free will, and Millie did the same for Delilah. The couple than stated their vows to one another -- sexual fidelity did not feature, although love and kindness did -- and exchanged rings.

Delilah and Nicoleta then drank wine from the same cup, before we got to the 'handfasting' itself. This was a symbolic binding of the hands with cords. Of course, tying people up was something of a Delilah speciality, but we all carefully supressed that thought and instead went with the pagan symbolism dear to Niki. Georgia offered a few words of advice and then congratulated the happy couple and pronounced them married. Finally, the both jumped a broom and the ceremony was done.

We all trooped off to the reception I had organised in the dining room of the villa, where I made a short speech congratulating the couple and Millie made the rudest -- and funniest -- 'best man's speech' I have ever heard. Then it was time for our post-wedding orgy.

As it was their wedding night, I had offered Niki the chance of spending the time alone with Delilah but she had declined, saying that they would honeymoon together at my castle in Romania for a couple of weeks, so this evening she wanted to share with all her friends. I didn't bother to ask Delilah's view on the subject, as I knew what she would say.

I had given Georgia my thoughts on how to start things off, and she now rose and said "Ladies and Gentleman, since this is a pagan wedding, I think it would be appropriate if from now on we all went 'sky-clad' -- that means naked, if you didn't know." And she promptly started to unzip her dress.

I fetched a box out from under the table. It was filled with sex toys -- vibrators, strap-ons and double ended dildos. "Girls, amuse yourselves with these. This is a happy occasion, so let's have fun! I want everyone enjoying themselves anyway they want with whoever they want. And to start off -- Ilse, Svetlana and Megan -- follow me."

I took my chosen three into the lounge next door. I had picked them partly because I like to ensure all my harem are given their turn, and partly because Ilse's blonde Germanic calmness, brunette Svetlana's youthful sweetness, and Megan's red-headed American boldness made a pleasing mix of looks and personalities.

Megan lived up to my caricature by promptly suggesting something interestingly naughty and different. "Ever tried rimming, Matt?" she said.

"So long as you mean you doing it to me, you're on," I replied.

A couple of minutes later, I stood surrounding by three naked kneeling girls. In front Ilse was sucking and licking my cock, while Svetlana did the same to my balls. Behind me Megan had parted my bum cheeks and was caressing my arsehole with her tongue. It was heavenly, and my dick was rock hard in Ilse's mouth.

Delilah entered the room with her new wife and her other favourite 'sub', Kanako. In her hands were two double-ended bendy silicone dildos and a bottle of lube. She ignored me, but Kanako glanced over and smiled at me. "We're going to put on a bit of a show for you, Master," she said. They obviously all knew what they had planned as Niki and Kanako both got up onto a long sofa on all fours, facing away from each other, so their buttocks were close. Meanwhile, Delilah was busy applying lubricant to either end of both dildos.

Once ready, Delilah took the first dildo and slid one end into her wife's cunt and the other into Kanako's. The two girls wriggled and pushed against each other for a few seconds until they were comfortable. Then Delilah bent the second dildo and applied one end to the entrance to Niki's anal passage and the other to the Japanese girl's. Slowly she unbent the dildo, forcing each end to enter the two girl's bottoms.

There were a few gasps and some moments of gritted teeth and then the two young women had taken the dildo inside them. They were now doubly connected, joined in cunt and arse by firm but flexible silicone. Slowly at first, but then in an increasing rhythm, they began to move, pushing against each other, doubly fucking themselves. It was an amazing sight to behold, especially as Ilse, Svetlana and Megan had not stopped working on me.

Millie and Tasha now entered, the Australian blonde wearing a strap on dildo attached to her groin, which bobbed obscenely as she walked in. She had a second one in her hand, which she now tossed to Delilah. "Tasha's never experienced double penetration and she fancies giving it a go. You free?" Millie asked.

Delilah grinned back at her, "Of course, anything for the 'best man'."

Inside a minute Millie was on her back on the smaller sofa, her strap-on impaling the West Indian girl's cunt, while Tasha was sandwiched between her and Delilah as the Londoner fucked her arse. Kanako and Niki were lost in a world of their own, still thrusting the two dildos in and out of each other. Amongst my little group, duties had been switched. Ilse had wanted to try rimming, so Svetlana was sucking my cock and Megan was now on ball duty.

The final member of my harem now joined us, stark naked like all the rest. Georgia took in the scene: Millie, Delilah and Tasha on one sofa, the ebony girl muttering "Oh fuck," repeatedly as she experienced the intense sensations of being double fucked; Svetlana and Nicoleta on the other, still busily moving against each other, the two dildos sliding in and out of their holes; and the three girls kneeling around me, servicing their Master. She smiled, walked over and kissed me. "Happy, Matt?" she asked, fully knowing the answer.

"Blissfully", I replied, then gave a strangulated gasp. Ilse had suddenly decided to find out what would happen if she pushed a finger into my arsehole, well lubricated with her and Megan's spit. The sudden shock of the intrusion put me instantly over the edge. I thrust my cock deep into Svetlana's wet and sucking mouth and began to cum. Georgia hugged me as my fiancée did her best to swallow my load, mostly successfully, although some leaked from the sides of her mouth.

"Ooooh ... Fuck," I said, a single word that contained a host of meanings.

Georgia let go of me and grinned once more. "First cum of the evening for you; but you don't get off that lightly, Matt. Your harem is here to see to that; nine beautiful, willing women and all yours to command. Yes, you're going to be in paradise tonight ... Master."

*****

Author's note: I thought it important to see Matt and his harem enjoying one another's company and him revelling in his success. 'Paradise Obtained' indeed.

By the time we next get to meet them in the sequel story, the COVID pandemic will have arrived and all the travel restrictions that go with it, which is a bit of a problem for someone with a globe spanning network of homes and the ladies that run them for him scattered between them. However, that will be the least of his problems ...

12