Paradise: The Candidate Surrenders

Story Info
Politician is controlled by her aide in the bedroom.
3.8k words
4.63
16.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I met Alison Porter was at the rally where she announced her candidacy for the open State Senate seat in our district. It was lust at first sight. She was the rising star in her party, strong-willed, confident, and experienced. It didn't hurt that she had this small-town beauty that also appeals to the eyes.

Wanting to spend more time near her, I had decided to volunteer to help with the campaign. There were discrete rumors that she was a lesbian. The more time I spent around her, the more I wanted her in bed. She became a source of numerous fantasies.

I was named assistant to the Chief of Staff, a fancy title. I even got a name tag, "Kelly Thomas" I got all excited thinking this was something special. But all it meant was I got to be the campaign gofer. I got stuck doing all the running around for other people. But today, I got to chauffeur Alison around to the different stops.

She sat in the back of my car as we returned to town after a grueling day. We went to three different cities and four different events. All of them seemed to be very successful and positive. As I looked at Ali in the mirror, I saw a woman showing signs of exhaustion and fatigue. It has been hard, with all the appearances and speeches.

"Kelly, how long till you get me home? I want this day over. I just need some time to be Alison. Not Candidate Porter."

"Feel like you need to let your hair down, let loose a little?

"If you must know, yes," Alison said rather bossily.

I know I shouldn't bring this up, but it's been on my mind since I saw it. Does she have any idea how vulnerable she is by being there? I mean, what if word got out? "You mean kinda like last two Friday nights at 'The Paradise'?"

The place was out in the middle of nowhere. And few people knew that it was a sex club. It also catered exclusively to female clientele. Besides plenty of sex, there was also a lot of pot there. From what I saw, Alison had a lot of both of them. She wasn't aware but I was there too. I knew more about her than she knew. This will be fun, letting her know what I knew.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I've never heard of that place before," Alison replied indignantly. "I wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that.

"Cut the crap, sister," I said rather smugly. "I was there. I saw you. In fact, I watched you with several different women. You were certainly having a good time. You think you've done a good job hiding the fact that you're a lesbian. Well, I know your secret.

Alison seemed to get a little panicky. "You can't out me. Please don't. Not right now. It would ruin me. What will it take to keep you quiet?"

While I had no intention of letting that secret out, I couldn't help thinking about how I might benefit from the stuff I now knew.

I decided to push a little harder. "If you want to continue to hide your sexual preferences, you need to do it more privately."

"What are you talking about?" She was still playing the denial game.

"Ali, it's safer if you are more discrete. You may not know; I've had a whole bunch of experience with women myself."

"I wasn't aware of that."

"See what I mean about private?" I was getting a little cocky. "My house and land have been in my family for generations. When my parents died, I got the whole place. That's going to be your new paradise, your secluded sex getaway. It's only 10 minutes from here. We going to stop and spend the night."

"Kelly, I don't about this," she said. "Plus I don't have anything to wear to bed."

"Oh, that won't be a problem." The images of her naked, restrained on my bed filled my head. Usually, I'm the sub. But I was going to be the Domme for once. She couldn't see the sparkle in my eyes.

The last few minutes flew by until I turned the car into a secluded drive and up to an old country home. "It's pretty awesome huh," I opened the car door and escorted Ali up to the house. "Come on in."

She looked around and exclaimed, "Oh my! How beautiful this is. All the wood. And a fireplace. How cozy. And you live here all by yourself?"

"Yeah, usually. Although I do have friends come to stay for some private time, kinda like The Paradise, just with a lot more privacy. Ali, let me get a fire going and we can relax with some wine." I couldn't help thinking about taking her to bed. And a little alcohol might help.

So, I got a fire going, a nice big one. The room was warm and toasty. The light from the fire set an almost sensual mood. I got a bottle of wine and poured us a couple of glasses. One glass turned to two. As the fire died down, the bottle was nearly empty. Ali was relaxed and mellow. Just how I wanted her.

"We're both tired. Why don't we go upstairs to the bedrooms?" I wondered if what I was hoping for would happen.

"That sounds like a great idea, Kel."

Yep, she was mellow alright. At the top of the stairs, I motioned, "Here's the master bedroom."

Ali's eyes grew wide, "A king-size four-poster bed! How impressive." She laid down. "Very nice, very comfortable."

"Yes, it is." Little did she know that many nights I spent tied down, spread eagle on that bed. This might be my chance to be in charge. It could be a lot of fun.

I lay on the bed next to her. "You said you wanted to be just Alison for a while. Does that mean not being the one ordering everyone else around?"

She moved her hands above her head and said, "Yes, I wish someone else would just take charge and be in control for a while."

Taking cues from her position on the bed and her words, I straddled her, grabbed her wrists over her head, and declared, "Well, dear, be careful of what you wish for. Because your wish is about to come true."

She had a quizzical look on her face.

"If you want things to remain a secret, you're going to do what I say tonight." Are you ready to surrender yourself to me? Are you ready to give control over to me?" I asked.

Meekly, she whimpered, "yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I promise no real pain. No bruises, no marks. Nothing that will give anyone any clue about what's happening tonight. After all, this is about surrender and control, not pain."

She had a look of both excitement and fear.

"I also promise a night of amazing pleasure. If it gets to be too much, if we need to stop, just say 'red light.' We will stop right away. Game over. Otherwise, I continue, understood?" I tightened my grip on her wrists, showing I was serious.

"Please don't stop. I will do anything you ask."

It was an interesting role reversal. The strong and assertive Alison surrendered herself to me. I'm used to being the sub, but now I was in control. What a turn-on.

I got off of her and instructed, "I want you to undress for me. Do it slowly and seductively." I sat on the edge of the bed and watched.

Standing, Ali stepped out of her shoes and at first began to undress hesitantly. She slowly unzipped her dress and allowed it to fall to the floor. Then she seemed to get into it. Swaying to unheard music, she moved across the floor. She fondled her breasts through her lacy black bra. Alison behaved like she had done this before. Unhooking the bra, her firm breasts sprung out; a soft blush covered her face. A soft moan escaped her lips as the fondling continued, her brown eyes glazing over.

"Keep going." By this point, my panties were wet. My hands slid down between my legs and started rubbing. It was hard to tell who was more aroused, Ali or me.

Turning around, Ali bent over, wiggling her ass as her black silk panties that matched her bra, slid down her legs. As she stepped out of them, she spread her ass cheeks for me. "Does this please you, ma'am?"

Oh, yeah, she'd done this before. "Yes, my dear, it does," I cooed. "Now, help me get undressed." I kicked off my shoes.

Ali stood before me and slowly removed my blouse. When she took off my bra, I said, "Don't touch my breasts yet."

She continued to remove my clothing, my jeans then my damp panties. Again as with my boobs, I told her not to touch my pussy. Then I ordered, "Lie down on the bed, spread your legs, show me what you got"

Ali laid down on the bed, spread her legs, and then opened herself to my gaze. Her juices glistened in the light of the bedside lamp. She trembled as I moved closer. Her breathing became faster and shallower. The red blush that covered her face moved down to her breasts. As I blew my warm breath across her pussy, the trembling increased.

"Tell me, tell me how much you want this, to serve me, how much you want to give yourself over to me." I couldn't believe how aroused she was getting by this. Of course, I was getting more aroused as we continued.

"Please ma'am. It would be an honor to serve you."

I patted her head, "Such a good girl. Now, put your head up by the pillows, feet down here." As she lay back, I told her, "hands above your head." I took the padded restraints from under the bed that I usually wore. I stretched her arms out to her sides and tightened the straps. "Not too tight, are they?

"No ma'am."

Next, I restrained her legs, so she was naked, spread eagle on the bed. I stepped back to take in the image. It was just what I pictured back in the car. I picked up a feather, gently stroking it across her face. She wiggled a little. I moved to her arms. Now she was squirming a lot, but unable to move very much. "So, it looks like someone is ticklish, aren't you?

"Yes," she squeaked between bouts of laughter. 'Very."

I slid the feather across her titties The nubs of her nipples responded by quivering and becoming harder than before. I thought to myself, "This is going to be a lot of fun."

She laughed and screamed.

Moving up close to her face, I whispered, "Go ahead, make all the noise you want. The nearest neighbor is half a mile down the road."

I ran the feather down her stomach and stopped just past her belly button. She arched her back hoping I'd rub it on her pussy. When I skipped her sex, she sighed in disappointment. I continued down her thighs and calves until I got to the soles of her feet.

"Oh no, please, not my feet," she begged.

"Well since you asked nicely... not." I ran that feather up the sole of one foot and down the other. Her screams of laughter filled the room. I continued the torture until she was gasping for air. "Alright, I guess that's enough on the feet for now."

So I moved up to the valley between her thighs and with the feather began to draw circles around her lips. She writhed under me. Her breathing was coming in short gasps. When I touched her clit, she tensed up as if she was about to climax. "How long since your last orgasm?"

"Friday night, at the club."

Putting down the feather, I climbed up onto the bed and straddled her. I showed her a blindfold. "Deprivation of one sense heightens all the others." I knew from experience how true that was. I gently placed it over her eyes.

"Okay," she didn't sound so sure.

Without warning, I flicked her right nipple. She jumped in surprise. I flicked the left one. I leaned down and kissed her. Our tongues danced with each other between our lips. We kissed again and again. The heat of passion was intense and growing.

I relished every moment. I slid my tongue down to the soft mounds of her boobs. As I licked, I took a nipple in my mouth and gently bit down.

"Oh my god," she cried.

I continued licking and sucking, alternating first one than the other. Occasionally, I would bite down, just enough to send shocks of pain and pleasure to her brain. "Do you want more? Then beg me, you have to beg for it."

"Please ma'am, please don't stop. Do whatever you want to me."

I slowly made my way downward, from her nipples to her pussy. I licked and sucked her inner thighs, but not touching the most sensitive parts. Stopping, I questioned her, "Have you been good enough for me to touch your cunt?"

"Whatever you think. I've tried to be a good girl." There was a hint of desperation in her voice. She trembled and thrashed about.

Smiling, I said, "Well you have been a good girl. I suppose I could." I traced my tongue around her clit. "Oh, what a pretty little clitty." Taking it in my mouth, I sucked and licked it slowly. I could feel the pleasure building inside her. While still sucking her clit, I ran my fingers across the outer folds and spread them apart. "Mmmmm, what a beautiful pussy you have."

Ali replied, "The better to please you with ma'am."

I began to gently rub her with the palm of my hand. Her hips moved in rhythm with my hand. I increased the pressure and speed of my rubbing. I wanted to bring her to the very edge of orgasm.

"Don't stop. I am almost there," she pleaded.

I took my hand away. "No, no, no. You don't tell me what to do. You get to cum when I allow you to and not before." I reached up and removed the blindfold. "Just remember who's in charge. It's not you. Don't forget that." I suppressed a smile, trying to look stern.

"Yes, ma'am."

Bringing myself face to face with her, I started kissing and playfully nibbling on her lower lip. There was little she could do to resist. Actually, I don't think she wanted to anyway. We kissed with red-hot passion. Pulling myself up, I asked her, "Shouldn't I get to cum before you do?"

Ali just nodded.

So I climbed on top of her and lowered my pussy right onto her face. "Lick, fuck me with your tongue." I felt the exquisite joy that comes from a good tongue fucking. "Keep going don't stop... oh yes!" As she continued, I could feel my climax building. Rocking back and forth, I cried, "I'm almost there. Right there... oh fuck... fuck! Oh my god, yes. I am almost there. Don't stop. Right there. Oh shit. I'm going to cum all over your face." Suddenly, my mind was filled with a blinding flash of pleasure, as my orgasm exploded across my body. I quivered from head to toe.

As the sensations subsided, I climbed off of her. Ali asked, "Did I please you, ma'am? Did I do an acceptable job?"

I laid down next to her and whispered in her ear, "Yes, you were a very good girl. And I think you deserve a reward." We began kissing again. Stopping, I slid down and began kissing and sucking on her nipples. Before long, my tongue drew a wet path down her body.

Ali sighed, her head stretched backward, hips arching upward, craving for my touch.

Gently at first, I started by sucking on her lips, then moved to the nub of her clit. "Tell me how good it feels." I took that clit between my fingers as my tongue pushed into her cunt.

"Oh yes, it feels so good, ma'am. It feels fucking wonderful. Can I cum for you?"

"I see you learned not to tell me what to do." I slid two fingers inside her and began a methodical in-and-out motion. "Tell me when you are about to cum." I continued with my fingers while I drew circles around her clit with my tongue.

"Oh, ma'am it feels so good." She was squirming and raising her hips to match the rhythm of my thrusts into her. "I'm very close, please let me cum."

I began to suck on her clit and shove my fingers deeper and faster into her cunt. "That's it, you've been a good girl. You may cum." Curling my fingers, I found that special spot and pressed firmly. I rolled her clit between my lips and tongue.

That's all it took to send her over the edge. "Oh my fucking god." There was a look of the agony of pleasure across her face; the eyes closed, and mouth hung open, her body tensed, her toes curled. She screamed at the top of her lungs, "Yessssss. I am cumming. Please don't stop."

Knowing how bad she needed release, I kept going. "That's it, cum for me. Cum hard. Cum on my fingers." I could feel her muscles clench around my fingers.

Her climax just kept going and going. She flopped around like a fish out of water; or at least as much as she could, being restrained as she was. I kept licking and thrusting until she cried "No more, please."

I took my fingers out of her and brought them to her mouth. "Taste your juices."

She hungrily sucked on them. We kissed again.

"I suppose I should turn you loose. Or maybe I should leave you like this." I had a grin from ear to ear, having no intention of leaving her like this.

"Please, please release me, let me go," she sang and giggled. After undoing the restraints, she hugged me firmly. "Oh my god, that was something else. I don't remember ever cumming that hard before."

"When we were in the car, I was hoping you'd give yourself up to me."

"I've never done that before. It was different, being restrained like that."

"Why don't we clean up and get some sleep?' I motioned to the bathroom that was attached to the master bedroom.

After washing up, I led her by the hand back to the bed. "How about you just sleep here with me?" I pulled back the covers and climbed into bed.

She quickly joined me, and we pulled the covers up. Laying entwined, holding each other; we both drifted off to sleep.

*******

Morning came and sunlight filled the room. I woke up first. Seeing Ali laying there naked, got me aroused again. I stroked her arm and as she started to wake up, I gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Ali rolled onto her side and embraced me. "Kelly, I can't tell you how wonderful last night was. I've never experienced a night like that."

I admitted, "Last night was kinda new for me too."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, usually I'm the submissive one tied to the bed."

Suddenly it dawned on her. "That explains the restraints."

"Yep."

"While that was an amazing night, I don't think I would want a steady diet of it." She commented.

"Me either," I answered. "It's only a once in a while thing for me too." I leaned over and kissed her. Our kissing became more and more intense. I was nibbling on her lower lip. I pulled back and said, "Ali, I have a confession to make."

"Another surprise?" Ali smiled and shook her head.

I confessed, "I've had the hots for you since I first met you. I saw you when you announced you were running for the Senate seat."

"I'm flattered."

Continuing, I said, "I volunteered mostly because I wanted to spend more time close to you."

"Oh."

"I have fantasized about you for a while now. Last night was like a dream come true."

"Well, since it's confession time," she smiled. "I found myself having some fantasies about you."

Surprised, I responded, "Now I'm the one flattered."

She leaned over again, and we resumed making out. Our tongues danced with each other. We pulled each other so close, you couldn't slip a ballot between the two of us.

Now, Ali took the lead. Her hand slid down and fondled my breast. I rolled on my back and closed my eyes as she started kissing me. She started at my cheeks, down my neck, across my chest and focused on my titties. My breathing got faster. My heart was beating so hard, I thought it would jump out of my chest. I loved having my nipples played with.

Ali cooed, "You have such great boobs. Just right, they fit into my hand great. And they taste as good as they look." While sucking on them, her hand began a slow trek down towards my awaiting pussy.

With her sucking my nipples, I was already turned on. My juices were flowing. I raised my hips, trying to get her hand on my pussy.

She took her time getting between my legs. Slowly she spread me open and admiringly said, "Such a nice pink pussy. I bet it tastes as good as it looks." Breathing deep, she purred, "I love the scent of an aroused woman." I felt her dive right in and start lapping at my snatch like a crazy woman.

"Oh my god." I was caught off guard at how great her tongue felt. "Yes, tongue fuck me. Yes, like that. Oh fuck." I was moving closer to climax with each lick.

"Do it Kelly, cum for me." With that, she took my clit between her fingers and squeezed.

That was all it took. My orgasm started in my crotch and expanded like a wildfire, as it sped throughout my body. "Oh shit, yes! I'm cumming. Fuck, don't stop! Don't stop. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

12