Paradisical Damnation

Story Info
My Owner plays with my body, tuning my pleasure.
2.3k words
3.71
4.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body is Her property, and not my own.

Tonight, we are lying on the couch together, naked, marathoning Letterkenny for the 20th time. We are spooned together, as is our nightly ritual, in the deep couch. I feel a hand coming to rest on my soft skin and push back against Her, my beloved.

The credits roll, and I feel lips, divine lips, on my neck.

"How did you like that one?" She asked.

I pause to consider, and open my mouth to speak.

"Wel----annnnnnh"

My words die on my lips as my Owner, beautiful Owner, slides Her leg between mine and pries them apart. She runs Her fingers down, around front, and started gently strumming my clit. I could feel Her cock growing between my ass cheeks and realised, with equal parts dread and elation, what was going to happen to my body.

"I don't kn---" I'd trail off, "I really liked... uhm..."

I shake it off. I have to focus. I know what my body wants, but my Owner asked me a question... What question was that again?

"Oh, is something wrong, my love? You stopped mid sentence." I can feel that amused smirk on Her face, and I realize now it is too late to escape, and has been for so long.

"Characters! That was the subject!" I remembered, forgetting instantly how helpless I am before the Goddess behind me. I feel Her fingers part my labia and begin to explore within, and Her now rock-hard cock, knocking on the door to my soul, slipping between the curtains whenever my Goddess squeezes me to her.

"Right... uh... the monotone guy... who fights---"

I groan as my eyes drift closed. Her fingers slowly withdraw from me but I grab Her hand, pushing Her fingers deeper. "I'll pay for that later"

"OW!" She pulls Her fingers out too quickly and lightly slaps my clit. "I'm sorry, Mistress." My fright is real, and I'd jump from shock even as She rolls me over to face her, but I don't resist. I know better.

"Was my pet trying to cum so soon?" She plunges Her fingers back into me with scorn, "You know that isn't permitted."

She begins probing within me, occasionally grazing my g-spot.

"Uh... no?" That didn't convince anybody. "I promise I---", my thoughts turn hazy as I hear a low, almost painful sound echoing in the room before I shake it off, "Lady Simetra, I'd never cum... without permission."

She said, "That's better," and I sigh in relief as I feel the tip of Her finger stroke against the anterior wall of my canal.

There goes that noise again... "oh wait, it was me!" I'm embarrassed, "I hope She didn't notice."

"Now tell me, my love, how close are you?" She whispers it so softly into my ear and I feel myself lubricating Her fingers.

"I was... uhm... almost there."

I can't hold in my embarrassment anymore, so I bury my face in Her chest, feeling the orgasm starting to crest before my reverie is broken.

"No orgasm for you just yet, I have a plan for tonight."

My stomach contracts with anxiety. I can hear the cruel, predatory smile in Her voice. Suddenly, I'm empty again before I have the time to finish saying 'Lady Simetra, don't stop', causing me to squeak in surprise. She sat up, pulling me upright with Her and pressing me close as I straddled Her lap facing away. I can feel Her meaty tip poking my inner thigh and I can't take it anymore.

I quickly shuffle backward with Her hands on my hips for guidance. I felt Her hands continue to hold me until after I felt Her head parting my vulva and sliding frictionlessly up into my canal. I hear that noise again and finally, an eternal second later, my vulva finally kisses the base of Her cock and Her balls hang forward between my legs.

It's uncomfortable. She is too big to be fully sheathed for long. I try to rise up Her cock a bit, only for Her iron bar arms to force my hips back down.

It hurts, but She Owns this body so I have to take it. That thought alone makes my body relax as my Owner's hand traces up my side, and squeezes my breast, causing me to whine involuntarily. My entire being feels like I melted into a blob of incomprehensible need on Her lap.

It's blissful agony and I mutter "Fuck, right there". I need to bathe Her shaft in my pleasure and desire, but a hand seizes my chin and my Frost-Eyed Angel speaks.

"Not yet, I wanted to do something. Besides, you don't have permission to cum."

As if to punctuate Her statement, I feel Her squeeze my breast again, soliciting a needy gasp from me. She then reaches to the side as I pant in erotic agony and She reveals Her phone, camera app open and in selfie mode.

I tried to tell Her that I never gave Her permission to record us, only for the arm that was holding me to slap my clit roughly to remind me of my place.

"Okay, okay... a few pictures... but they stay between us."

A version of me that wasn't absolutely wasted from my lust drunken haze would never accept this, but I need to cum so bad... barring that, I need Her to cum inside me.

"... want to be good for your Mistress? If you ..."

"... mile, I might even let you cum," and I jump as she pinches my nipple hard enough to get my attention

"You are mine to use," I try to do something to feel Her move within me, but it feels as though an iron rod is keeping me firm on Her lap. "Now, I'd like a nice little couple photo and you know what will happen if you disobey."

Memories of my Angel's temple in the basement flash by as I process the threat. It feels like the only warmth in my body is throbbing painfully between my hips and prodding my stomach.

And with that, a pinch on my nipple snaps me back to lucidity once more. Bargaining time.

"So... if you let me cum.. I'll let you take a single photo... but you can't share it..."

Her voice is distant, but I know what a patronizing chuckle feels like through Her rhythmically flexing cock. Clocked on the spot, it seems time for pleading, so I switch my approach.

"I'll be good, Lady Simetra! Okay! I'll be good!"

She relaxes, and Her shaft presses heavily against my anterior wall.

"Smile for the camera."

What camera?

I feel like I forgot something important, but the thought fades as the realization that She might let me cum causes the corners of my lips to curl upward. My body works on its own accord while the occasional flash of white-hot need blinds me.

"... cum in that picture through that smile."

Those magic words pierce my heart, releasing a howling flurry of worship in my soul.

"Good Girl."

I try to curl in from the hypersensitivity as She presses my overstimulated clit like a button.

"Fuck, okay... please just let me cum, Mistress," is what I meant to say, but I don't know how much of that actually made it out. It's difficult to focus with a hard arm around my waist and a harder cock in my pussy.

"Now,"

How am I supposed to focus on anything when She plays with my senses so violently?

"Don't you forget who you belong to. Service your Mistress first."

Orders received.

I feel Her arm begin to relax and I urgently start gyrating my hips... Oh shit, she wasn't done talking.

"You get the choice of whether I use your pussy or your mouth. Remember, if you cum without permission, you will be punished."

And with that, I'm free.

I dismount Her cock, immediately regretting the emptiness, only to turn around and take my seat again. I experience another flash of blindness at the torturous bliss of Her cock smoothly sliding back up into my canal and resting lazily against my posterior wall. The upward curve of Her cock teases my g-spot with the very tip of Her helm when She breathes. I have to fight it. It's right there and all I have to do is let go, but She Ordered me to hold it back.

"In my pussy, Mistress..."

I feel Her hypnotic bindings tighten around my mind. I have a job to do and the rope closes my door to bliss until it's complete. I open my eyes and lean forward, resting my hands on her shoulders for balance. Through titanic will, and with the aid of Her hypnotic command, I rise all the way up, enough so that the bell rim of Her cockhead is just past my vulva, and drop. I feel Her relax into the couch as I now effortlessly repeat this process, somehow enduring the feel of Her cock head jamming my g-spot with every drop.

Unfortunately, I must have gotten way too loud, because I feel her cold but gentle voice resonate in my pre-orgasmic body.

"Oh baby, I think you're about to fail your task."

Her voice drops to a frequency that only comes out when She is issuing an Order.

"Stop. Now. You made a good effort getting this far. Dismount."

Shit

"Wait, not yet!"

I am so fucking close, I thought I could have kept going. Maybe if I just fuck Her a little more, I h---

"Excuse me?"

I suddenly realize that I am still bouncing on Her cock, 5 seconds after receiving my Order and freeze in place with an 'Oh!'

I'd rapidly dismount. The sudden emptiness throws me completely out of balance as I collapse bonelessly onto the couch. All I can do is stare at Her cock and blush --- as much as one with my darker skin can --- in embarrassment as I realize that Her cock is literally dripping with my need, probably leaving a dark spot on the couch that will be difficult to explain to our housemates.

"Kneel on the couch, hands braced on the back."

With that, I suddenly have a skeleton again. Shakily, I'd follow Her Order, acutely aware of the fact that I probably look as if my cortical stack had just been plugged 2 minutes ago and I hadn't finished adjusting.

I feel hands on my ass and know Lady Simetra is gone. My Frost-Eyed Angel was assessing every contour of my body, assessing how my body will be used.

"Good Girl."

Her voice is predatory. I feel hands imbued with the strength of blue ice and the warmth of promised tenderness grip my hips. I'm suddenly filled again and I curl up, barely maintaining my position, screaming in pain as my vaginal muscles contract involuntarily around the abrupt invader.

My Angel seems to enjoy that, and yet I'm empty again. The hands that were on my hips suddenly yank my body into an easier position (at least for Her) and I'm stabbed again, feeling Her stretch my canal so wonderfully. I doubt I was as loud this time, but she certainly felt my needy whimpers. I need Her to fuck me.

Minutes pass, and She thrashes my helpless body, sending me into paroxysms of blissful agony. I can't push back to meet Her, I can't squeeze Her as she pulls out, my ass is red from how hard her hips have been slapping into them, and my clitoris is just completely demolished from Her scrotum slapping against it. I don't think I can take it. My legs and arms shake, and then I hear the words I need to hear.

"Cum, now"

"I'm sorry, Mistr--" but a violent orgasm tore through my body before she finished saying the word 'cum'. I press my face into the top of the couch to muffle my voice and scream.

I can't imagine my body being capable of feeling more pleasure than this instant, but this hypothesis is immediately disproven when I feel the characteristic jerk as Her warmth spreads into my body in sudden, forceful spurts, and everything goes dark.

I come around to discover we are spooning again and She is checking something on Her phone. I am hazy, and I can feel something sticky dribbling along my leg, then nothing.

I wake up hours later to my phone buzzing off the table.

"Nice"

"Ha! Get her, girlie!"

"You let her do that to you?!"

"Seems like you had a good night"

My phone has dozens of notifications just like this. I check my Twitter. Nothing. Tumblr? Nothing.

I pause and see one notification that explains it all.

"Lady Simetra tagged you in some photos."

I switch over to Fetlife, only to see dozens of photos. Most of them are me, naked, visibly full of cock with Her beautiful balls hanging down between my legs, but a few are me, passed out, in various parts of the house. I saw pictures of me passed out with Her balls in my mouth, one where She's fucking my unconscious body, and several pictures of Her semen leaking from my exposed pussy in different places, showing that she managed to put several loads in me.

Finally, I see a video of a woman's pussy... my pussy... while I was bent over. The frame focuses on the underside of the penis inside of her. The video shows the Domme's cock swelling as Her vas deferens pulses, delivering Her blessing into my deepest reaches.

I admit that last one was hot, but that doesn't change the embarrassment I feel as my inner thighs grow damp. I didn't want those photos shared, but I sigh in resignation as I remember the first rule :

My body is Her property, and not my own.