Valentine's Day Mix-up

Story Info
Two separate couples try for a Valentine's Day CNC roleplay.
12.8k words
4.79
35.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains elements of non-consent, humiliation, BDSM and other related kinks. If such content offends you, please do not read. This FICTION story is meant purely as entertainment and is not meant to be viewed as a societal, political or gender-based protest.

Rebecca's Story

"I love Valentine's!" I happily yell into my empty house. It won't be empty for long, if you get my drift. You see, I have a date. A special date. A special Valentine's date. Yes, me, Rebecca is doing something for Valentine's. And not just anything, but a super special, super fun thing too.

You see, I met someone while cruising on Reddit. It was in the politics subreddit, which is more toxic than a lake of toxic waste. She commented a few of my comments, agreeing with me. From there we got to talking as we had the same viewpoints on a great many things. From there we just became friends. More time past and we became better friends.

It was a weird friendship too because after several months we started to get into relationship territory, yet we never even asked the other what sex they were. Come to find out we are both women. Both women who are 30 years old. Now, I've never really dated a woman, not that I have anything against doing it, it's just, I have more of a physical/sexual relationship with women instead of a long term relationship.

But Lucia is different. She's like, perfect. Fun to talk to, fun to be around, beautiful as a bright sunny day. Just a really great person.

And she's a freak! Sorry, shouldn't have said that so blunt. But she is and I love it. She is very open to trying things sexually, not to mention how upfront she is about it. Makes it so easy to talk to her about taboo things other people wouldn't like. Even if she disagrees or doesn't like whatever you say, she doesn't judge at all. Not that either of us like anything gross or illegal. But sometimes telling your partner you want to be spanked or choked can change the dynamic and everything changes.

In any case, guess what we are going to do for Valentine's? Meet for the first time! I mean, in person. We've zoomed before and traded pictures, not to mention millions of text messages, but not so much as a handshake in person. With the world being what it is at the moment, not to mention both of our work schedules, we just couldn't figure out a time.

And let me ask you this, is there any more romantic day to meet for the first time than Valentine's? I think not. And since it is Valentine's, she suggested we make it extra special. By that she asked if there was anything...sexual...I've always wanted to try but was too scared to.

Just so happens that there is. And oh, just saying it out loud to her was so arousing and intoxicating I almost had an orgasm right there while talking with her, without even being touched at all. To admit you like dirty things and not be made to feel like a freak is so empowering. Makes you feel like the world is yours to take, which I haven't felt since I was in college.

So Lucia is going to do it. Fulfill that fantasy of mine. She's really going to do it. It's to be our first in-person date, and the two of us will always remember it. I love Valentine's Day.

What's the fantasy? Well...it's to be taken. You know, taken against my will? I know it has different names and all that, but one of my biggest fantasies which I've never done is that someone breaks in and sexually uses me as they want. That they use my body as a toy, making me orgasm repeatedly against my will. I always pictured a guy being the one to do it, but the more I consider it, the more I love the idea of a woman doing it.

Other couples will be going out to some cookie-cutter restaurant, or going to a movie, and maybe, just maybe, have some missionary sex when they get home. That's not for us. We want different. We want exciting. We want our Valentine's to be one we always remember. The sort that when we tell people they wish they could have what we have.

Excited I go to the bathroom to check myself in the mirror, again. To make things easier, I'm wearing a pink bra and panty set that I purchased online. I also am wearing an open button-down shirt as it feels weird to walk around in just my underwear, even if I'm the only one that lives here.

I wish I could say I have a hot, sexy body, but I don't. I've always been a bigger girl, or what many ex-boyfriends call "thick." I'm not fat by any means, as I have no gut or excess fat/skin hanging off or anything. It's just I'm bigger. My natural body type is just to be bigger. Always has been. It does mean I have rather nice big boobs, but I'll never be a tiny little thing. Took me a while to come to terms with this, but I have and I think I'm in a good place.

Walking out of the bathroom I think about Lucia. She is a bigger girl too, not that I care. Not big like myself, but tall. She said she is over 6 feet tall, which will be one of the tallest girls I've ever known. Plus her body should be rock hard as she works as a delivery driver, lifting heavy stuff all day long. Really liking the idea of her being able to toss me around and fold me up in any way she wants.

I move back to my original position, which is in the upstairs window that overlooks the street. The room light is off because I don't want anyone to see me if they look in. Not because I'm in my underwear, but I don't want Lucia to know I'm waiting for her. It might take the "realness" out of the situation if she comes up and sees me waiting for her, my face pressed against the glass like a kid waiting for the ice cream man.

She said she would come between 8 and 8:30 tonight. Well, it's 8:03. Any moment she'll come down the street. This is a dead-end street, so there's only one entrance/exit, so there's no chance of me missing her.

Very excited, I look back at my cell that's on the windowsill to check the text I sent her earlier. I read it and re-read it as I can't help it. I can't believe this is happening! Makes me feel like this will be my first time.

"Red house on right side when you come down street. Think it is the 5th or 6th house. Believe a window in back might be unlocked....Can't wait," I read the text I sent her, feeling my entire body tingling.

"Oh wow," I gasp as I see a figure turn down the street. Instantly, I know it's her and so does my heart as it begins to pound in my chest. My smile only grows as she gets closer as she walks. I see she must have parked on another street just to try and make it so I wouldn't hear her coming. How thoughtful.

She is so...hot. She's wearing black pants and a black shirt, no doubt to try and hide with the darkness, but it shows off her body as her clothes look tight on her. I can tell she is very fit, like goes to the gym type fit. Not to mention she is tall. Nothing over the top, but much taller than my short-self as I'm only 5'3. She looks amazing, even from this distance.

It's her alright. Right down to the cute short hairstyle she has that I've seen on every video call we have. And as she gets closer, I see she has a backpack. Wonder what sort of goodies are inside? I bet some very fun...objects. I do wonder what she has planned for me, and for the night.

"Hey, wait. What are you doing?" I ask out loud, confused. Lucia stopped in front of my neighbor's house. The neighbor that is right before mine when coming down the street.

Hey! Melissa lives there, not me! Lucia is looking at the house hard too, as if examining every inch of it. Does she think that's my house? Why? How? I gave her directions on how to get to my house. Even said that it's the red one.

But then I see something I've never noticed before. My neighbor's house has red trim. Not just that, but the house is made of brick so it has a red tint to it. The darkness of the night only makes it look even redder. Most people would say it is a red house.

"NO!" I shout as I see Lucia start to walk towards Melissa's house. She's on the side of it, no doubt going to go to the backyard to break in. Being cool and calm, she sneaks into the shadows on her yard, no doubt to make sure she is not seen.

"Lucia, no. Not my house!" I shout as I hit the window. But I'm too far away and she can't hear me. Even if I opened the window and shouted, I doubt she would hear me from this distance.

"My cell!" I say out loud as the idea pops in my head. Panic starts to form at how this could be very bad. But it'll be ok. Just text her she's at the wrong house. Tell her before she gets herself arrested or does anything to Melissa.

Frantic, I grab my cell. When I do, it slips out of my hand like a bar of soap. I see it fly where it lands on the floor and bounces once. Close to panicking, I move to grab it going on my hands and knees.

Only when I go to grab it, I see a pair of boots which weren't there before. Stunned by this as there should be no boots in my sewing room, I look up. The boots are connected to legs. Blue jeans covered legs actually.

"Well hello," a man's voice says as I look up at his face. He wears a ski mask which shows his happy smile, very, very clearly.

John's Story

I nervously check my small bag, again. It's secure and zipped up, hanging over my chest. Don't believe I'm about to do this. It's so unlike me. I'm an accountant after all, not a salesmen or other person that needs a lot of personality to make it. I'm just a simple accountant that is about to do something utterly crazy.

You see, my name is John and I'm a 35-year-old single man. As I said, I work as an account and I live in a nice apartment which I share with my cat. It's a nice life. Fun as I do axe throwing and pool when I get a chance, not to mention I have a good group of friends that go out often.

How did I get into this? Back when I was in high school/college, I had a friend named Melisa. Actually, she was more than a friend as we dated for a couple of years. But as it happens between high school and college, we broke up but were still friends. After that we sort of lost track of each other as it happens.

Well, Melissa came back to town to visit family. She happened to reach out on Facebook to see how I was doing. From there we talked and chatted, catching up after so many years. We have that odd sort of relationship that no matter how many years have passed, we connect like best friends.

After close to 6 hours of talking, she then admitted that she didn't want to spend Valentine's day alone, again. I then said that we could do something if she wanted. I was suggesting dinner and a movie as that's a V-day sort of thing to do, but she didn't want to. Instead, she suggested that we "have fun." As I am a guy and I knew this relationship wasn't going to go anywhere, I was fine with hooking up. More than happy actually.

I'll spare you the details of how we reached it, as it dealt with a few sex episodes from college, but we decided what we were going to do. Basically, it was to roleplay a fantasy of hers, which I've never done before. It would be a fake home invasion where I would force myself on her.

This does sound a bit kinky for me, but I have always had a fantasy close to it. I've always wanted to be or act like a dominate asshole in the bedroom. Where my pleasure is all that mattered and the woman was there to service me. I never act like this during sex, but have always wanted to try it.

And she was the one that suggested it, if I'm being honest. Was more than eager to suggest it. I was the one that had to make sure we both were on board with safe words, boundaries and limits. That's sort of the relationship we've always had, with her always wanting to just barge in and me trying to prepare for any issues first.

And so, at 8 tonight I'm to break into her house and fuck her. Geez, sounds so crass to say it like that. But that's what's going to happen. I'm going to fuck her. Just thinking that makes me giggle like I've never had sex before.

She's to resist in which I need to have a weapon of some sort to persuade her otherwise. All the other details, like if she is to be tied up, were left to me. But I heard Melissa's voice quiver when she was talking about being tied up, so I have a feeling she wants it. Just like I think she wants to be spanked/slapped.

Melissa told me the address of where she is staying while in town, which is her parent's house. I know I've been there many times a long time ago, but have no clue how to get there. Barely remember the place.

Her parents happened to go out of state for their own Valentine's day adventure. I did google the address, only the picture showed an empty lot. My guess is google hasn't gotten around to taking new pictures.

When I asked her to describe the house, she just said it looks like a normal house. She did say that there were two trees in the front yard. I like to know things that describe a house as it makes it easier to find. So many houses have the number hidden or worn off that it can get confusing. But if you say something like, "my house is the one with the missing fence plank" I can spot it at once.

I've actually been on her street since 7:30. Walked down the street until I found her house. Like I knew it would be, the street numbers that are painted on the curb are worthless. Someone rubbed up against the curb with a tire and completely blacked most of the numbers out. Even her house number is like this as the last two numbers have been blacked out.

Anyway, I've been hiding in a big bush that's in front of her house. Well, I'm assuming this is her house. It's very red, which she didn't mention. There are two trees in the yard, well, there are two trees in the neighbor's yard too, but the trees here are super big and visible. At the other house, they are sort of small. I'm sure she meant the two trees would be large.

I've been hiding to make sure everything is still ok. Didn't want to show up and find some horrible surprise, like her parents came back early. But the street is calm, and all seems to be good. And so I've just waited to make sure nothing strange happens.

There is a strange moment where a woman walked down the street. She was dressed all in black and looked around as if searching for something. She was a very tall woman too.

She was the one that made me decide to leave my bush and sneak into the backyard. When her head was turned looking around, I left the bush as quiet as I could and went into Rebecca's yard. I didn't want to risk the tall woman somehow discovering me in the bush, you know? If she walked by, she might smell my aftershave or something and scream. That would kill the evening.

Melissa said that the backdoor would be unlocked, but when I try it, it's very much locked. Oddly enough, the window is open. With a shrug I figure she must have meant window instead of door. After all, I know she was pretty nervous about doing this too.

It's pretty easy to slide my hand in through the window. I could try to go through the window completely, but I instead just unlock the back door. Going through the window would make too much noise.

Once I am in, I do lock everything up as it would suck if a real robber or rapist came in while I was trying to do my thing. Again I try to be as quiet as possible when I do this.

Melissa mentioned she would be watching TV in the living room, but the TV is off and the living room dark. Nor can I find her anywhere downstairs. But I creep around on my tiptoes, being as quiet as I can as I search for her. I begin to wonder if this is a setup and she's about to rape me instead.

That's when I hear her. She's upstairs, talking to herself. I sneak up the stairs and find the room she is in thanks to her muttering to herself. When I finally spy her, I see she's looking out the window, most likely to try and spot me as I arrived, but little did she know I've been here for a while!

With a smile I keep looking at her as I pull out my gun. It's not a real gun but an airsoft one that looks real. I'm sure a gun person would know straight away, but doubt she will. The worse this thing can do is fire a plastic pellet, very, very slow.

Man, Melissa has gained some weight. That's what I notice first as she keeps looking out the window of what looks to be a sewing room. Well, truth be told, her ass is the first thing I see. When we dated she was so small. Now she looks thick. It's a good look on her if I'm being honest. Not to mention I like that she's let her hair grow out. Looks like her final form.

Suddenly she reaches for her cell that's on the windowsill. When she does, it flies right out of her hand as she is so nervous. It flies and lands right next to my foot.

Holding the gun, I wait for her to notice me to start this show. Not noticing me yet, she drops to the ground in an effort to get her cell. She seems very panicky for some reason, as if she doesn't get to her cell, she may die or something. She drops down to the ground so hard, the cloth hair band-thing in her hair falls and slides down her face, covering her mouth and lower face.

Then she notices my feet. In slow motion she looks up from her hands and knees position to take all of me in. When she does, her eyes widen more and more. With a smirk, I move the gun so she is sure to see it.

"Well hello," I greet in an evil tone, or at least I hope it is an evil tone. She doesn't move at this. In fact, she looks confused. Not that it matters. Thankfully she didn't turn on the light in here, so she can't really see me to add to the illusion of the evil rapist. Well, I can't really she her that good either, but it sets the mood really good.

"Up," I say while motioning with the gun for her to stand. Her body starts to tremble as she stands, as if really scared. I'm actually surprised at how good of an actor she is. But that thought leaves me when I see what she is wearing.

Arousing does nothing to describe what I feel when I look at her. She has a single button-down shirt on which is wide open, but it barely hangs onto her shoulders, showing off her pink bra and panties. That's all she is wearing. Nothing else. Not even a ring or earring. Damn she looks good.

I nearly laugh as she's so scared she doesn't do anything about her hairband. It stays around her mouth, covering the bottom part of her face. Maybe it's seeing that which makes me want to laugh, or the fact she has both hands up in the air as if this is a wild west robbery.

Getting into the feeling, I decide to have some fun. To really be what she wants, a man that takes what he wants and uses her as a toy. I've always wanted to be mean, even cruel. Time to have some fun.

My free hand reaches out and grabs the front of her bra. I can tell it is a front clasp, so I make sure to grab it right between the cups. And then I yank down and out as hard as I can. I pull on it with a burst of force, making her cry out in shock as she is forced to step forward.

I smile as her bra easily breaks. The cups fly to the sides, allowing her bare breasts to bounce free. And oh, how great they are. So huge. So round. So jiggly. It takes all that I have not to break down and start sucking on them like a baby. I do not remember her having such huge boobs when we were dating. Oh me oh my, I'm going to have fun.

To her credit, she keeps her hands up, even with her tits exposed. She does start to breathe much harder, which makes her chest heave up and down, which is a very nice show. For some reason, she is really good at acting so scared. You really would think she's scared for her life.

My free hand now grabs the waistband of her panties. When I grab them, I can feel how sheer the fabric is. It's not cotton or anything sturdy like that. It's a smoother feeling, like silk.

I yank just like I did with the bra but go upwards instead of down. The sounds of fabric ripping echoes around the room as I start. I'm not sure what part of her panties are tearing, but that doesn't really matter. I keep tearing and pulling, which makes her step towards me from the force as more and more of her panties come off.