All Comments on 'Paradox'

by erotiquill

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
right!

was a total bullshit story,lol. for one thing,no guy can keep a hard on all night long even with the help of a little blue pill.that he didn't use. and no woman can fuck that long without getting a sore pussy.

suckermansuckermanover 7 years ago
great story

So many men dont understand the pleasure of your wife being fucked by a cock much bigger than your own. What is your cock size erotiquill, hopefully quite small. Also the sensation of fucking your wife when its full of someone elses spunk, mmmm.

Funny but its only since reading your story that Ive realised just how exciting it is if you do dislike to a point, her lover. Combine that with his ability to make her cum better than you can is almost undiscribable pleasure.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
If you really want to know why

get professional help

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 2 years ago

This the type of story I enjoy, a hung stud pleasuring the wife, multiple times with a larger cock than Hubby. It is truly amazing just how many couples love to be involved in "sharing" and for the story to work the stud has to have a much bigger Dick than the husband. This was more than true in this case = 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotiquill@erotiquill
I particularly enjoy writing stories about sexually confident, mature wives who need lots of sexual activity, especially interracial - I love to watch my mature wife with young, well-hung black men. The roots of my stories originate from personal experiences and these of frien...