Parallax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, honey...my sweet little angel...I can't wait to go down on you..."

Velma kissed her way upwards until she reached the girl's flat stomach. She caressed and gently massaged her young lover's body while softly kissing rings around her navel. The old dyke's eyes settled on those scant little panties, and her lips followed, kissing the top of the damp cotton crotch as the girl's body squirmed beneath her.

"God, you're so wet, honey..."

The kisses were bolder now; more insistent. Suddenly Shari let loose with a thin, high pitched cry the moment Velma's tongue made contact. It pressed against the girl's panty clad crotch, lightly dragging upward for a few gentle licks.

The intoxicating scent of Shari's arousal held the old dyke in thrall. Like Velma, the girl had showered before coming here. Light floral notes of soap and laundry detergent mingled with Shari's natural essence. Velma breathed deeply while the tip of her tongue gently probed the panty crotch which, by now, had completely soaked through. The familiar vibrant and heady smell of female arousal mingled with a faint trace of urine. Velma drew another breath, taking it all in, before sliding off this last remaining barrier and tossing them somewhere on the floor.

Velma Blount's hoary blue eyes widened in what looked like utter shock. She feigned a few coughs, trying to cover an errant moan of arousal. The sight in front of her was incredible. Shari was on her back beneath the leering butch gym teacher, naked and completely vulnerable. Now Miss Blount recalled why, in all her years as a PE teacher at Talcott, she'd avoid having to go into the girls' locker room unless it was absolutely necessary. Such sublime beauty would have been almost impossible for her to resist!

"Oh, my beautiful little angel...I'm gonna make you mine tonight!" Velma seethed.

The gym teacher's brusque voice wavered perceptibly with pent-up hunger for her former student. Now she was the one who was trembling as she pulled away and stepped off the bed long enough to push her shorts down over her hips. Velma's hands shook a little, fumbling with the waistband of her plain light colored underpants. These too, slid down her hips, and in seconds, she cast this last piece of clothing to the darkened shadows by the closet.

Shari stared in silence. Her face was still flush with heat and parts of her body throbbed while her skin tingled with gooseflesh. Though it was dark in the bedroom, she could see well enough. A twinge of something like guilt came over the girl. Of course, Shari was attracted to the idea of Miss Blount. She loved her teacher's company, but she couldn't lie to the woman. Velma was, indeed, all woman, but she wasn't exactly what anyone would find attractive. Shari's mouth strained while she struggled to think of something to say. But what would anyone call someone who looked like Miss Blount?

Velma, saying nothing, returned to the bed and took Shari in her arms. They shared several deep kisses. After a minute or so, Velma pulled away, wanting more. She took Shari's hands in hers and guided them onto her breasts. The inexperienced teen's eyes widened when she felt the firm, fleshy mounds. For the first time, she touched another woman, her teacher; a woman she sometimes feared yet admired from arm's length. They fit her palms almost perfectly. "Miss Blount, I..." Shari tried pulling her hand away, but Velma held firm.

"Been dreaming of this for the longest time, honey." Velma whispered. Her hand brushed Shari's breasts, caressing them. "Your touch...is just what I needed..."

One of the (very few) similarities Shari shared with Velma were her breasts, though Shari's seemed slightly larger and her youthful skin felt silky to the touch. Velma could barely keep her hands off the girl when they exchanged another soulful kiss.

The old dyke pressed her young lover's hand against her breast, holding it there for a moment. "Don't pull away, honey." She softly begged when she withdrew her own hand from Shari's. The girl did as she was told. She felt the older woman's lithe body yielding to her curious touch. The areolas tightened, transformed almost instantly to pebble-like hardness while the nipples jabbed into the girl's palms. "Kiss, baby..."

Velma pulled Shari in, trying to bring her head chest level. The pallid swells filled Shari's field of vision for a split second. She felt the light brown of crinkled flesh brushing lightly against her moistened lips. She heard her former teacher's voice from above muttering softly to her when her lips parted and her tongue made contact with the nipple. "Oh, honey..." Shari's tongue flicked the distended nub of flesh, then suckled, before releasing it to give attention to the other breast.

But Velma wanted more.

Shari's eyes opened suddenly when her fingers felt the coarse and kinky curls of pubic hair brushing against the tips. Velma responded with a nervous little laugh. "It's okay." She said softly, almost whispering. She was trying to reassure the girl. "Teachers like attention too."

The triangle of light sandy, almost ginger hair, was dense and incredibly damp. Velma, still manipulating the girl's hand, brought her fingers to the cleft. Shari gasped and tried to pull away, but Velma held her tight. "See what happens when you get me excited." Velma teased. She spoke softly in the girl's ear, making her shudder. Velma was wet, almost sloppy, and the flesh beneath the hair felt slick and smooth like the petals of an otherworldly rose. It was a feeling Shari was well acquainted with each time she touched herself in the privacy of her bed at night and in the shower whenever the mood struck her. "Okay, that's enough for now."

"Huh?" Shari felt her hand being pushed away.

Velma pushed the girl onto her back against the mattress, practically pinning the girl underneath her, while she showered her with kisses and a playful little love bite here and there. The bites tickled a little, making Shari laugh, though she didn't intend to. Thankfully, Velma ignored the outburst. She was too intent on caressing, kissing, and licking her gorgeous young lover to care.

Her large hands traced along the girl's taut curves while her lips brushed against Shari's left breast. Her mouth closed around the nipple, licking sensuously around the hardened tip. After a second or two, she released the nipple and slowly withdrew. A thin strand of saliva glistened from her mouth to the girl's nipple in the light cast from the hall outside the bedroom. Velma's lips and tongue caressed the girl's taut belly once more, teasing the creamy white skin around the navel. Shari's abdomen cramped suddenly, tensing up, when Velma pushed her legs apart to spread her open.

"Miss Blount, what are you doing?"

"Shh, baby, be still. Everything will be okay."

"I can't!"

This is it. There's no going back now.

Shari bit her lower lip as all of her was bared to her former gym teacher, this towering butch woman she'd had a secret crush on for so long. Every fold and crease of her youthful labia, each golden blond hair curling about her beautiful virgin mound, and every glimpse of her vulva was at long last displayed for Velma Blount's eyes to pour over. The gym teacher stared longingly at her beautiful sex. She drew another deep breath, savoring the most intimate scent of her inexperienced young lover, and then looked up at Shari with pure lust burning in her eyes.

Shari let out a loud consternate gasp when she felt Miss Blount lightly stroking the swollen outer lips of her pussy before slowly working a finger inside her.Oh, God, it's too big, Shari thought.Is this what a penis actually feels like?

"Ahh! It hurts!"

Velma said nothing as she slowly retreated. In the dim light, Shari watched as the older woman twisted around, reaching for a drawer in the nightstand beside the bed. There was a rustling and the sound of a cap being removed. "Here, we just need a little extra..." Shari let out another sharp gasp as she felt the dibble of something cold and wet between her legs. "How's this, honey?" Shari's head fell back against the pillow and her eyes closed while the slickened tips of Velma's fingers teased and stroked her young lover's pussy lips.

"Ahhh...my God..."

"Easy, honey...just close your eyes and try to relax. Take a deep breath..."

Miss Blount's already curt voice deepened and became guttural, trembling from the mounting passion she was trying so hard to contain. Velma's touch grew more invasive, teasing the girl's clitoris and then probing her center. Shari's stomach muscles clenched and her body stiffened. She reached for Velma's forearm, grabbing hold to stop her while her eyes brimmed.

Normally an aggressive, no-nonsense type like Velma would have scant patience for such "histrionics" as she would've called it, but the sound of this beautiful young girl's anxious sniffles and shallow breaths made her heart race. Shari, beset by the sensation of Velma's probing finger, began to see stars, or something like it. Motes of light snapped in and out of existence before her eyes, and her head felt incredibly light.

Miss Blount looked down in the dim light at her finger, now coated and glistening with a mixture of lube and Shari's wetness. She re-inserted her finger and slowly eased a second finger inside the anxious teen to stretch her a bit.God, she's so tight...my baby told the truth, Velma thought.She really is a virgin! Not that Velma even once suspected her former student of lying to her. God, she wanted her so much, and now...

Velma's thoughts were racing; her mind was now in overdrive. She closed her eyes and swallowed hard. Her chest heaved as she tried to steady her breathing and contain her quickly mounting excitement.

Right now, she wanted to jump up from the bed and get her strap-on. She wanted to fuck this sweet little angel and make it abundantly clear that from now on, they'd be together. But she didn't want to scare her. No, Shari was too sweet, too...dear. Velma sighed.It's just as well, she thought. Hopefully there'd be other opportunities to introduce something larger. No need to try to do everything in one night.

Her eyes went back to Shari and back to the task at hand. Velma said nothing while she proceeded to deflower the blond beauty with the sniffles and brimming eyes. Slowly her fingers thrusted in and out, stroking the girl, while the pad of her thumb teased the clitoris. Shari could hear her teacher softly speaking, trying to comfort and reassure, but she wasn't paying much attention.

But soon, her brimming eyes couldn't stem the tide anymore. A couple large tears broke free, racing down Shari's face, and dripping onto the pillow and her hair. But Shari wasn't afraid. She wasn't in pain either. The tears came because she was overcome with emotion she could no longer contain. Her breaths came quick and shallow, and her chest heaved. Velma softly stroked her young lover's thigh with her free hand. The gym teacher's soft platitudes and declarations of love put the girl strangely at ease. Her pelvis moved with her lover's thrusts, straining to get closer.

But Velma still wanted more.

She stopped, hearing another startled gasp piercing the dark air, when she slowly eased her fingers out of the girl. Shari felt the mattress shaking as Velma shimmied backward, settling in between her young lover's spread legs. The old dyke's face, by now, hovered close enough to her pussy that she could feel her breath against her skin. Shari clenched her jaw and grunted to keep from crying out. She didn't want Miss Blount to stop what she was doing, but she felt so self-conscious! The heady scent of Shari's arousal floated upward and she groaned. She tried to close her legs against the powerful older woman, but she couldn't.

"Oh, my sweet little angel...I'm gonna make you feel so good..." Velma sighed.

Shari grunted, squirming a little, as her head fell back against the pillows. "Ah!" Her eyes rolled back the moment she felt Velma's warm, wet tongue trace along the length of her vulva. That first lick, so resolute, was the most intimate and intense sensation the girl had ever felt. A connection was made in that moment, solidifying the bond between them.

For a second or two, Velma paused to admire the lovely sight of Shari Keefer's chaste little pussy. Though she'd gone out with a few guys, and even made out with one or two in the past, it seemed fate had delivered this immaculate beauty tonight for a reason. But Velma didn't want to think too much about that. Not now. She wanted to strike while the iron was hot.

She leaned back in to kiss Shari's dewy flesh petals. The flat of Velma's tongue dragged along the parted bracts of slickened pink flesh, catching the salacious moisture and the scent of raw teenage arousal. From above, she heard the girl whimper, and she licked again, probing her little clitoris. Soon, unintelligible noises of unfettered pleasure escaped Shari's lips while the old dyke sated her hunger with a barrage of greedy licks. Once or twice, Velma paused long enough to press her lips against her young lover's mound, relishing the beads of moisture and the intoxicating musk clinging to the curls of light blond pubic hair. She tenderly kissed Shari's pussy as though she were kissing the girl's mouth.

By now, Shari was driven mad with lust. Velma was sure of it, if the gasps, sighs, and whimpers were anything to go by. The girl put her hand out, touching the back of her former teacher's head. Her fingertips felt the soft thickness of Velma's short sandy hair. In that moment, Shari reflected that she'd never once felt this close to another person before as she watched Velma's head lightly bobbing between her legs.

She's pleasuring me. She's tasting me; licking and eating me...

For one precious moment, Velma glanced up, and her glacial blue eyes met with Shari's, and, in that instant, they seemed to understand one another perfectly. No words were necessary. It was so odd that Miss Blount just seemed to know which parts of Shari's body could generate the most intense pleasure. But with age comes experience. Velma briefly stopped licking much to Shari's consternation.

"Mmm...My Shari berry tastes so yummy!"

"Please don't stop, Miss Blount!" Shari begged.

That breathless, errant plea was music to the butch woman's ears. Within seconds, she was back to feasting on the girl's pussy. After several minutes, Shari felt the cacophony of her pleasure building to an intense crescendo. Shari's moans were now louder and more frequent; becoming desperate cries as the sensations pummeled her. The sensations, combined with the sight of the powerful butch gym teacher licking her pussy were almost too much for the innocent teen to handle. Suddenly, Shari experienced her first orgasm, brought on by someone besides herself. The poor girl cried out repeatedly as she ground her pelvis against Miss Blount's rugged face.

Shari was still in thrall, not privy to the fact that she still lacked the basic awareness at the moment to realize what it meant to have a hard butch woman like her former gym teacher bring her to orgasm like that. The sensations grew weaker now, eddying around her. Shari felt a little exhausted, but satisfied. Her gorgeous blond hair snaked across her shoulders and over the pillows like a divine strange halo. She closed her eyes when she felt Miss Blount tenderly brushing a few strands of hair from her face before kissing her deeply. She relaxed now. She eagerly received Velma's tongue in her mouth while tasting and smelling her own sex for the first time.

"I...didn't think you would actually do something like that!" Shari whispered incredulously.

"Then I think you have a lot to learn, honey." Velma replied softly. "I'd go to the ends of the earth and back for you."

Miss Blount resumed kissing Shari again while her large hands explored her young lover's body. Her kisses were hot, aggressive, and almost angry; the result of so much pent-up frustration caused by months of wanting so badly what she could not have openly. Shari noticed how Velma's bottom lip was positively quivering from emotion. During the school year, Miss Blount shouldered the growing feelings she'd had for her student every day with fortitude. She made certain to steel herself against temptation any time Shari stopped by to complete a gym make-up or to just visit. But now it was painfully obvious to Shari that her former teacher had become fraught with emotion. Velma was trying her hardest to hold back her tears while she delivered those aggressive kisses to the (still) nervous girl who was helpless to stop her.

The tall, strapping gym teacher palmed the back of Shari's head, grabbing some of those lovely light blond locks of hair, and gently pushed the girl's head downward. Miss Blount was already laying on her back, and right away, Shari noticed that the woman's legs were spread wide open. Velma took Shari's hands and laid them on top of her lean, muscled thighs. The next thing Miss Blount said sent Shari Keefer into a momentary tailspin laced with another intense, shrill feeling between her legs that gave her the sensation that she was suddenly in a freefall.

"God, you make me so horny!" Velma breathlessly exclaimed. "Time for you to learn how to put that pretty little mouth of yours to work on my pussy." Miss Blount said this evenly, almost casually. Her normally clipped voice softened ever so slightly, yet she still managed to deliver the same deadly serious tone Shari remembered her using in gym class.

Pussy. That last word completely rattled Shari, painfully prickling the skin around her ears and sending a fresh rash of goosebumps across her body. That is a word that she and her friends have thrown around casually during high school in the cafeteria, or in the hall between classes. But Shari never expected a teacher like Miss Blount to ever utter such a word let alone know the proper context! During her entire four years at Talcott, Miss Velma Blount seemed to act so polished and perfect. She was always the picture of restraint and control around the students. She never allowed a spoken word to ever stray out of place until now. The poor girl was completely stunned!

"I don't think I can do this..."

Velma exhaled loudly, betraying her exasperation: "Shari, I'm far too old to be playing games. Don't you think us teachers deserve to feel good too?"

Shari shuddered when Velma uttered those last words. The girl was blushing, and had, by now, turned ten shades of red. Shari's eyes widened, saucer-like, when she saw her former teacher spread open several inches from her face. The swollen, wet flesh of Velma's pussy was obscured mostly by the dense, sandy-colored bush of untrimmed pubic hair curling over her mound. But what little of it she could see was definitely pink and wrinkled. The odor emanating from the older woman's damp snatch was pungent, musky, and primal.

The smell of a woman in her prime. The unmistakable smell of power and might.

Shari opened her mouth to speak again, but nothing came out. I her mind's eye, she saw flashes of all her secret fantasies of being alone with Miss Blount, of being pursued by the extremely butch gym teacher and teasing her with her smiles and innuendos. The girl's eyelids fluttered shut momentarily and she drew another deep breath, taking in the earthy aroma of her middle aged lover. She remembered the jokes her classmates used to make about Miss Blount. In fact, Shari often joined in, and now a moment of dark irony crept inside her mind. She knew that she should be repulsed by Miss Blount's advances and the sight of her laying there, nude, wanting her pussy licked. Teachers aren't supposed to have feelings and desires for such things...should they? Shari's train of thought derailed now when she felt Velma's hands tenderly caressing her and trying to urge her to slide downwards a bit.