Parallax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, honey, slide down a little...you've got me so wet..."

Miss Blount pushed Shari's head down lower. The closer her nose came to Velma's pussy, the more intense that heady aroma was. It filled the girl's nostrils with each shaking breath she drew. Her body trembled as she felt the old dyke's hands gently stroking her hair, urging her lower until she was warmed again by Velma's voice.

"Kiss me, Shari berry...show me what a good girl you are..."

Soonest begun, soonest done. Stay busy.

Shari closed her eyes and moved in. She pressed her lips tentatively against the butch woman's hairy slit. On the mound and top of the cleft, she delivered a barrage of awkward kisses, unsure if what she was doing was right or not. Gooseflesh surged down the side of her neck and shoulder, delivering another swath of pinpricks, when Velma gathered the girl's hair aside so she could watch the blond beauty going down on her for the first time.

The tip of Shari's tongue emerged to probe the slick inner lips, and now she fought a sudden urge to gag. She was totally unprepared for the flood of wetness that seemed to fill her mouth. It was a little salty and sharp; the accompanying aroma, though, held the girl in thrall. Shari paused after a couple of seconds because she'd gotten some of Velma's pubic hairs stuck in her teeth. The strapping butch woman slipped her hand down between her legs, pulling the outer labia apart to expose herself further to her young lover. Once again, she issued a command for Shari to lick her pussy.

"I--I don't think I'm very good at this!"

"You're doing just fine, honey. We always seem to do our best when we decide to take a chance."

Shari felt Velma's hand on the back of her head, pushing her face close to her hairy mound once more. Figures Miss Blount would say something corny like that. She always used to say that same thing about taking chances during gym class when she thought her students were getting too lazy. Shari closed her eyes again, and went to work licking her older lover. She still wasn't sure what she was doing, but she did her best to imitate the sweeps, flicks, and flutters Velma used to bring her to orgasm.

The clitoris was easy enough to find. The pearl pink nub peeked out of its protective hood of flesh. It was a little larger than Shari's and gleamed with the butch woman's secretions. Shari's tongue made contact again. Tentatively. Her tongue brushed the sensitive button, provoking a sudden loud gasp from her former teacher. Then the gasp was followed by soft, hitching sobs when Shari moved lower and the tip of her tongue penetrated between the labia.

"Ohhh, God...I dreamed of this so many times..." Velma sighed. "Don't stop, honey."

Hearing Velma's encouraging plea, Shari felt the first stirrings of confidence as she continued the oral assault. She wanted to tease Miss Blount; taunt her and reign her in. She dragged the manicured tips of her fingernails across the butch woman's hips, digging lightly into the feverish flesh, and making her moan louder. Velma was dripping wet already and a large wet spot formed and slowly spread on the mattress between her legs.

Velma's hips lurched upward, straining herself to get Shari to hit the right spot and stay there. Enthusiastic as she was, Shari still didn't seem to know what she was doing. But the mind itself is the biggest sex organ. Velma closed her eyes, letting her brain serve as the resonator, connecting the realms of the physical and spiritual. Shari's tongue worked sweeping arabesques around Velma's clit, pinging a torrent of unbelievable tremors.

Over and over again, the tremors came. Building and getting stronger...

"Ahhh...that's it...don't stop--don't stop!" Velma was pushing the words through her clenched teeth now as she sucked in her breath.

What do mere humans know about our own bodies and minds, let alone the world? Though complex, men and women, are still animals with a finite understanding limited by various hang-ups and pre-conceived notions about each other and the world around us. Although Velma Blount could rely only on her five senses, another connection was made; a breakthrough she'd never before perceived with any other woman she'd dated.

Especially not Hayley Rundle.

Shari's tongue, though still inexperienced, strummed her lover's clit, bringing her closer and closer to the precipice. Then the girl's eyes snapped open and her ears tingled with the sound of Miss Blount's loud moans and cries.

At first, Shari thought Velma was hurt. The strapping butch woman let out another louder cry, practically a scream, while she struggled to catch her breath. Shari backed off now and put her hand firmly against her lover's heated mound while she rode out the rest of her intense orgasm. Velma put out her hand and Shari did the same. Their fingers were entwined as the girl looked on. She stared at the features of Velma's rugged face in the dim light, tense from her release. The cords of her neck stood out from the stress of her climax, and she let out one last tortured cry before her head hit the pillow.

"Come on over here, honey..."

Velma's thin lips stretched into a weak, contented smile as she reached out to her former student. She took Shari into her arms, embracing her tenderly, before wiping the girl's mouth with her fingers. They shared several deep kisses before Velma sat up and searched around in the darkness for the t-shirt she'd tossed to the floor. When she found it, she used it to clean herself down there, ignoring the large wet spot (now spread even larger) on the sheets.

They kissed once more, and when they pulled away, Shari's nose wrinkled a little. The air in the darkened bedroom reeked--literally--with the smells of sweat and spent passion. "You feeling okay, honey?" Velma asked.

"Yeah, uh...I didn't expect to, umm..." Shari's voice trailed off. Her face felt like it was on fire again, and she knew she was blushing, but she didn't know what else to say.

"It's probably a little too hot in here. Just a minute..."

Without waiting for a reply, Velma got up and left the bedroom. After a few minutes, she returned with a box fan. She plugged this into the wall closest to the bed and switched it on. Shari smiled a weak little smile. The box fan was one she recognized from school. Miss Blount usually kept it in the girls' PE office, but sometimes she'd bring the fan into the main gymnasium on hot days if they had class in there. Shari felt the mattress sink underneath her as Velma returned to her side. She felt the woman's protective embrace as she whispered into her ear: "There's still some life left in your old teacher."

They made love two more times before collapsing onto the mattress in each other's arms. It didn't take very long for the quiet, low drone of the fan to lull Shari into a deep sleep while Velma lay close beside her.

Hours later...

Velma Blount awoke late the following morning to see her former student, Shari Keefer, was still sleeping soundly in the jumble of bedding, tousled from last night's unexpected lovemaking. Velma felt a sudden twinge of desire as she watched the blond beauty's naked breasts rise and fall with her slow, steady breaths. In no small way, Velma felt incredibly lucky that Shari decided to pay her a visit last night--even if the girl hadn't really expected to be seduced by her teacher. But she was worried that when Shari would wake up, she'd realize what they've done and regret what transpired.

But when Shari opened her sparkling eyes to the sight of the towering butch gym teacher beside her, she was overcome with an intense wave of emotion once again. Shari's breath caught in her throat and she tried to suppress a choking sob as large, stinging tears welled up in her eyes. Velma was seized with a momentary rush of panic.

"Shari, honey, are you crying?" Velma asked softly as she gathered the naked blond beauty in her arms. "I--ah--gather you regret what happened last night, huh...I guess I understand..."

Shari shook her head no. It wasn't that at all. On the contrary, Velma Blount had given her former student exactly what she'd been dreaming about for so many months.

"No, it's not that!" Shari moaned. "I'm just so scared about..."

Shari couldn't finish her sentence. The girl sobbed so hard now that her body just shook in one pathetic naked heap. Miss Blount held the girl tightly against her in a gesture of protection. She thought she knew what this might be about.

"Easy, honey. No one will ever find out about this. I promise you that I am very good with keeping secrets, and this one will be ours."

That didn't seem to satisfy Shari though. She buried her gorgeous face against Miss Blount's neck, bawling loudly and clutching the woman so tightly she thought she might start bleeding at any moment.

"Please, Velma, don't make me leave!" Shari wailed. "I don't want to stop seeing you! I think I'm in love with you! I just couldn't stand it if..."

Suddenly Miss Blount was overcome with emotion herself and a tear ran down her cheek. Velma knew the feeling well, although it has been so many years since she last felt it. She, too, had fallen in love with Shari--so fast, it was embarrassing for a woman her age. She wanted nothing more than to protect this beautiful blond angel and love her deeply. She looked at Shari, kissing her tear-streaked face and tenderly caressing her.

"This isn't the end of us, Shari." Velma said softly. "I promise that I will always be here for you--anytime that you need me. You can come to me any time, and I will be here for you as long as you want me around."

Miss Blount planted a soft kiss on her lover's brow.

"I love you, Velma..."

Shari breathed her teacher's name as though it was a prayer offered to the wind. Her heart was racing furiously as suddenly the shrillness returned. Velma suggested they go to the bathroom to freshen up and brush their teeth. After they returned to the bedroom, they made love two more times before they both decided it was time at last to get dressed and start the day (as late as it was). Shari hoped Miss Blount would keep her promise. And as for Miss Blount?

That hope was mutual.

Talcott High, 1978...

With the start of her 6th hour planning period, Miss Velma Blount unlocked and opened the door of the Girls' PE office and switched the light on. The smell of floor wax and pool chemicals mingled with a lingering faint aroma of books and chalk. She drew a deep breath and glanced around, surprised to see the cramped little space unoccupied. Her colleague and friend, Miss Diane Lusby, was always in and out, looking for this thing or that. If it wasn't her gradebook, it was usually something else, like her whistle. Mrs. Dorrie Horton was in the main gymnasium with her juniors and seniors. By the sound of things, ol' Dorrie's inner drill sergeant had taken full possession and she was barking orders at the girls to "Move faster--and keep those knees up!"

Miss Blount sat behind the desk she shared with her two colleagues and reached for her lesson planner. Her eyes wandered away from the pages as soon as she opened it, and she closed her eyes, relishing the solitude. Her thoughts turned now to Shari Keefer, her former student. That lonely fateful night in July after Shari's graduation revealed a parallax in their relationship. Once teacher and student, the two became lovers. And, since then, more has happened.

After a little more than a year together, Shari moved in with Velma. A ceremony of vows was held at the small church attended by a group of like-minded female teachers and friends. Since then, Velma referred to Shari as her wife. The wry blond beauty graduated from Blake College with her degree in Secondary Education. She teaches Social Studies classes at Millie Walker High, though she hopes one day to teach at her alma mater.

Velma reached for a pen and started writing the first sentences to a rough draft of next week's lesson plans. An errant breeze blew in from the open window, carrying with it the vibrant smell of fresh cut grass. All day it had been clear and sunny and the air was warm. Velma stopped writing long enough to get up and peer outside the window.Be a shame to let the afternoon and evening go to waste, she mused.Maybe when school lets out, I'll ask Shari if she's up to going out somewhere to eat. Maybe go for a nice long walk after. The towering gym teacher turned and looked at the clock mounted high on the glazed brick wall. She had another 7 or so minutes of solitude before the bell rang. She sat back down to her lesson planner and started writing again. Loneliness and solitude could be a blessing or a curse. But there was always one sure cure:

Stay Busy.