Parallel Lives Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have?" Johnny responded in disbelief - none of the women he'd been with in the past had paid him such a compliment before.

"Oh yeah, it's a real beauty!" Connor smiled up at him. "Gotta be at least seven inches when it's hard. Gonna be fun getting more intimately acquainted with it!"

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, Johnny thought to himself as the reality of the situation caught up with him. Think of all those people's jobs, he reminded himself, but he knew he would definitely be giving Mrs. Martinsen both barrels when he next saw her! How dare she force him to debase himself like this!

"Er, th-thanks," he replied to her.

"How about you get the rest of those clothes off and join me in the bedroom?" Connor said as she sat back against the couch and picked up her half-finished Martini.

Her words framed it as a suggestion, but the subtle timbre of her voice implied that it was in actual fact a thinly disguised command.

"Er, yeah, okay," Johnny stuttered.

He bent down to take his shoes and socks off and then stood up to step out of his trousers and underpants. Now naked from the waist down he removed his wristwatch and then reluctantly unbuttoned his waistcoat and shirt and shrugged them off, leaving them in a heap on the floor. And so he stood before the wealthy American businesswoman completely naked, wearing only the pendant his grandmother had given him.

Dream. Believe. Achieve.

"Mmm... now that's a fine sight to see," Connor said lustily at the sight of Johnny's naked body. "Turn around and let me see that sweet ass of yours."

Johnny turned so that he was facing away from her, giving her an unhindered view of his derrière. Oh, God, how he hated himself for going along with this.

"Oh, yeah, now that is a nice ass!" Connor smiled behind him.

She reached out and grabbed a buttock in each of her hands, and gave them a firm squeeze.

"So tight and muscular - I'll bet you rut like a stag once you get going!" she added with a chuckle.

Johnny sighed and hung his head in shame, feeling a tear welling up in his eye.

"Turn around," she instructed.

He duly followed and turned to face her once more.

"Won't you be a sweetie and help me out of this bra?" she said with a slight pout of her lips.

"Yes, Mrs. Connor," he replied.

Johnny stepped closer until his bare chest was almost touching hers. He reached around behind her and searched for the clasp at her back. Almost as soon as he had his arms around her, Mrs. Connor put her hands behind his head and pulled him towards her, and in an instant her lips were on his and her tongue was in his mouth. Johnny reflexively gagged a little, caught by surprise at Connor's sudden invasion, but he soon began to respond to the kiss, realising that it'd be far simpler to not put up a fight and just to go along with it.

With a little fumbling he managed to unhook the fastenings of her bra, and he was able to pull himself away from the kiss long enough to be able to slip the straps off her shoulders. Gravity then took over, and the garment fell to the floor at her bare feet. Johnny looked down at what was revealed to him. Mrs. Connor's breasts were a decent enough size, being in his eyes neither too large nor too small, but it was clear from their apparent firmness that they had been surgically enhanced at some point.

"Like what you see?" she asked him.

"Er, y-yeah," Johnny responded as he stared at her perky nipples, ringed by the dark pink flesh of her areolae.

"How about you help me out of these panties too?" Connor suggested.

"Uh, s-sure."

Johnny knelt down and gently tugged her clean white lace panties down. He gazed at the sight he saw before him - a neatly trimmed triangle of curly chestnut brown pubic hair that concealed the soft outer lips of her labia.

"Mmm, that feels nice," Connor cooed above him. "Your breath on my pussy makes me feel tingly all over."

Johnny doubted his exhalation alone would have quite such a dramatic effect on her, but decided not to voice his scepticism. Instead, he simply stood up with her delicate panties in his hand as he reached his full height.

"Keep them," Connor said with a wanton smile. "I bought them to look nice and sexy for you, remember? Consider them as a souvenir of our time together."

The last thing Johnny wanted was any kind of reminder of what was happening and what was about to happen, and so while she wasn't looking he simply tossed them away onto the floor behind the couch.

"You gonna come with me into the bedroom, honey?" she asked him, offering him her hand. "My satin sheets will feel so nice and soft on that sweet ass of yours!"

"Uh, y-yeah, okay," Johnny stuttered in reply, feeling a lump in his throat and his hands begin to tremble.

Mrs. Connor took his hand and guided him into the bedroom. It was quite unlike any bedroom he'd ever been in before. It was the very epitome of sleek 1930's Art Deco elegance, with soft lighting, strong horizontal lines and dark ebony furnishings that contrasted with the clean white walls. A large queen-size bed dominated the room, either side of which were two bedside tables. Atop each one stood a bedside lamp in the form of a nubile male nude figurine in bronze holding a frosted glass globe with his outstretched arms. Fan shaped wall lights illuminated the ceiling, emitting a soft light that was far easier on the eye than the single pendant lights in his little flat.

"It's a nice room," Johnny commented, unsure what else to say.

"Even nicer now that it's got a handsome naked boy in it," Connor quipped.

She walked him over to the bed and gently pushed him down onto the mattress. In a matter of seconds she was all over him, kissing and stroking his naked body.

Johnny wasn't by any means sexually inexperienced, having been bedded by no less than five different women since his first time just a couple of days after his eighteenth birthday, but never had he been involved in such a one-sided encounter before. It was evident that he was simply a passenger on this occasion as Mrs. Connor plastered his bare body with kisses and her hands wandered all over him. She was clearly in charge, but at the back of his mind Johnny knew he had to perform well enough to satisfy her evident needs - he didn't want to contemplate what would happen if he disappointed her. He didn't much fancy having to look for another job. Being a young man in the female-dominated business world was hard enough as it was.

Her hands roamed all over his naked body, stroking his chest and his nipples, over his narrow masculine hips and to his tight backside. And it wasn't long before her right hand found his penis and began to stroke it. Johnny prayed inwardly that it would respond to her touch, and after a couple of minutes he breathed a sigh of relief as he felt the tell-tale stirring in his loins, even if it was an involuntary reaction on this occasion. Sex was the very last thing he wanted at that moment, but it seemed as though he didn't have much say in the matter if it meant that people's jobs were at stake.

The sight of the actor playing Godiva and the other men in the cast of the show parading themselves unashamedly naked on stage before her eyes had clearly enflamed Mrs. Connor's ardour, and she assaulted Johnny's naked body with wanton enthusiasm. Johnny merely responded to her touch, taking one of her breasts in his left hand and stroking her wide feminine hips with the other.

They writhed on the satin sheets together, with her taking the lead and Johnny simply going along with it, until she abruptly grabbed hold of his wrists and rolled him onto his back. With her legs either side of his hips she leaned forward and kissed him frantically with lustful gusto. Johnny could barely breathe as she mashed her lips against his and pushed her tongue around his mouth, and for one alarming moment Johnny felt as though he might pass out from lack of oxygen. She released him just in time, as she too needed to take a breath.

"I hope you're gonna be a good boy for me," Connor said as she reached down and took hold of his penis. "And make me come with this magnificent tool of yours."

"I'll d-do my best, Mrs. Con... er, I mean, Susan," he replied.

"I know you will, honey," she said, smiling lustfully down at him as she stroked his penis.

Connor shuffled herself back a little, lining up the head of his erect penis with the increasingly moist entrance to her vagina. She pulled his foreskin back to reveal his smooth pink glans, and with a back and forth movement she rubbed the sensitive tip along her inner labia. Johnny just hoped that once it was all over he had satisfied her sufficiently, and that he could look himself in the mirror without feeling too disgusted in himself afterwards. Whatever would his mother have said if she knew where he was and what he was doing at that moment in time?

Poised and ready, Connor abruptly impaled herself upon Johnny's penis, and he felt his shaft suddenly surrounded by the moist heat of her vagina and a sensation of his hips being slightly crushed as he took her whole weight atop him.

"Ooff!" he involuntarily exclaimed as she landed on him.

"Ooh-h-h yeah-h-h, that feels so good," Mrs. Connor sighed contentedly as she adjusted her position. "Your cock feels wonderful inside me."

"Er, th-thanks, Susan," Johnny replied, looking up at her.

She leaned forward, grabbed his wrists and pinned him down. Her enhanced breasts hovered before his eyes as she began squirming her hips around his member. Not sure what else to do, he simply looked up at her as she brazenly used his body for her own enjoyment.

"Hmmff-f-f... oh, yeah-h-h... oh, you are so fucking good!" she murmured and cooed as she rode him. "Make me come, Johnny, make me come!"

He wanted to reply once more that he'd do his best but declined to engage his voice lest he come across as being too submissive. He wanted to at least preserve a scrap of dignity, however tiny it may be, so he simply continued looking up at her as she went on riding him with increasing rapidity and intensity. Perhaps it wasn't a bad thing that the situation wasn't getting him close to a climax just yet.

"Ohh, baby, ohh-h-h... getting close! Oh I'm getting so close! Hahh! Ohh, fu-uck!"

He felt her vagina rhythmically gripping his penis - clearly she was on the brink of orgasm. Already? Johnny thought to himself with relief. At this rate I'll be done and in a cab home in minutes!

Mrs. Connor abruptly shuddered and gasped and started to pant and shriek as her obviously pent up orgasm erupted within her. Flushes of goosebumps peppered her naked skin as she rutted her hips atop the mesmerised young man beneath her.

"Ahh-h-h-h! Hahh-h-h-h! Oh, ho-o-oly fu-u-uck!" she screeched and shook as wave after wave of amassed sexual energy was released like a giant capacitor releasing its charge.

Beneath her, and not even close to feeling anything like the orgasmic euphoria the American businesswoman atop him was experiencing, Johnny looked up in wonderment at Mrs. Connor as her orgasm engulfed her. Did I really do that to her? He asked himself. He felt so used and cheapened, but at the same time amazed at what his body was doing to hers. He'd had sex plenty of times in the past, and though he was sure the women who'd bedded him had been pretty much satisfied with his performance, never before had he managed to bring a woman to orgasm through so little of his own effort. Maybe she really was more pent up than he thought.

That didn't make sense though when he thought about it - a wealthy woman like Susan Connor, Senior Vice-President of the Verbier Media Corporation, a woman who was regularly ranked highly in the lists of influential business leaders in the United States, could surely have any young man she wanted. All a powerful woman like her would need to do is click her fingers and young men would come flocking to her, eager to drop their pants and let her have her way with them.

Why is she getting such pleasure from just an ordinary boy like me? Johnny thought to himself. He knew he was a nobody in the grander scheme of things - nothing more than a personal assistant to a junior executive at a medium sized media production company - and yet here he was allowing this powerful American businesswoman to ride him like a cheap whore.

Perhaps that was it in a nutshell, he reasoned, at the end of the day it all boiled down to power - she was powerful and influential and he wasn't, and using him to express her power, to debase him to the level of a common slut evidently excited her - she needed to fuck boys like him in order to feel powerful.

Atop him, with her orgasm fading away, Mrs. Connor came to a panting halt, her chest heaving as she caught her breath as though she'd just competed in the London Marathon. She released his arms and leaned back, tilted her head up towards the ceiling and exhaled with a long and contented sigh.

"Ohh, yeah, that was so fucking good," she said, still looking up at the ceiling. "Ohh, I really needed that!"

"Good," was all Johnny felt able or willing to say.

Perhaps now she'll let me go home, he thought to himself. But Mrs. Connor quickly dismissed his optimism.

"How about we freshen up a little before round two, huh?" she asked him breathlessly. "I don't know about you, sweetie, but fucking a guy always gets me hot 'n' sweaty!"

"Round two?" Johnny exclaimed in exasperation. "You mean, you want more?"

"You seriously didn't think I'd be done with you that quickly, did you?" she smirked down at him. "The night is young! And besides, you haven't come yet, and how ungentlewomanly of me would it be if I allowed you to go home all pent up and unsatisfied?"

"I'm quite capable of finishing myself off," Johnny responded, briefly waving his right hand in a masturbatory motion to illustrate.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly allow that," Connor replied. "All alone in that little apartment of yours, perched on the edge of your bed with a box of tissues and your cock in your hand as you jerk yourself off? Such a lonely and tragic sight if ever there was. My mom always told my sister and I that a man's needs are just as important as a woman's, and you've already made me feel so good it'd be most ungracious of me not to return the favour and let you come next time."

"I'm fine, I assure you," Johnny insisted. "And besides, my cat will be wondering where I am. Plus I have to get to work in the morning."

And boy, is my boss going to get an earful from me tomorrow! He thought.

"You have a cat? Ohh, that's so adorable!" Connor chuckled.

She pictured him as a kind of semi-tragic boy like something out of "Bryan Jones's Diary", sitting at home all alone in his frumpy but comfortable pyjamas with only the TV, a big tub of ice cream and his cat for company. It only made her want him even more.

"Look, if I'm not back to feed him, he'll be..."

"I'll make sure you get home safe and sound in good time, Johnny-boy," Connor interrupted him. "But not until I'm finished with you. Now, we're going to enjoy a nice shower together and then I'm gonna fuck you again - and this time I want you to come in me. Then when I'm done with you I'll call you a cab."

She looked down at him intently as she spoke.

"I wouldn't want you to jeopardise the takeover," she added with a smirk. "Especially since we're so close to signing everything."

Johnny realised that she had him right where she wanted him. Once again he sighed and surrendered to her will.

"Sure," he answered her resignedly with a sigh. "Whatever you want, Mrs. Connor."

She got up, letting his now almost flaccid penis slip out of her, then took his hand and led him towards the en-suite bathroom. Johnny gasped as he saw the size of it - just like the bedroom it was decorated in the Art Deco style, albeit with modern fixtures and fittings designed to be in keeping with the hotel's architectural style. Before them on the floor was a circle of black mosaic tiles, but apart from that there was no evidence of anything else in the way of a bathtub or shower enclosure - all there seemed to be in the room was a washbasin, a toilet and a bidet. But that was about to change.

Mrs. Connor tapped on a small control panel beside the door and the tiled floor within the black circle lowered itself a few inches. Moments later water began to rain down from discreetly hidden outlets directly above, creating a miniature rainstorm in the centre of the room. Another tap of the screen would have caused the circular floor to lower even further, turning it into an enormous sunken bath.

She took Johnny by the hand and pulled him into the deluge. He couldn't deny how amazing this bathroom was - it was about as far removed from his single bathtub back in his poky little flat with its puny shower as it was possible to be. As soon as they were both stood underneath the artificial rainstorm, Connor took him in her arms as though she was leading him in a slow dance. Her hands were all over him, caressing him, roaming across the topography of his naked body. She sighed contentedly as she held him close to her breast, feeling the softness of his gentle masculine curves under her fingertips and his penis against her thigh.

"You're a very beautiful young man, Johnny," she sighed in his ear as the warm water rained down on them. "You remind me so much of my son."

"You had a son?" he asked her.

"I still do," she responded. "Like you, he made it past eighteen. He lives with his partner in Japan nowadays, but I'll never forget the day I saw him naked."

Connor sighed wistfully as she called up the memory.

"It was his eighteenth birthday and I'd organised a party for him," she reminisced. "I'd got him a brand new suit to wear from one of my favourite designers, and when I came into his room to lay it out on his bed I heard his shower running in his bathroom. The door was ajar, and I know I should have left him to his shower and respected his privacy, but at the same time I was curious to see what he looked like now that he was all grown up.

"Much to my shame I gave in to temptation. I peeked into his bathroom and saw him there reflected in the mirror standing magnificently naked under his shower as the water and suds cascaded down his body. I looked on, mesmerised by following the bubbles as they snaked down the soft supple skin of his ass."

Connor's hand wandered over Johnny's own derrière as she spoke.

"I remember thinking to myself that my son had the finest ass I'd ever seen on a man," she went on. "I know it was wrong of me to think about him like that, I mean, ogling my own son and invading his privacy, but I just couldn't help myself. I was fortunate that he couldn't see me from where he was standing. Of course, he then turned around, and I gasped when I saw his penis. Like I said, I hadn't seen him naked before - I'd hired a nanny to change his diapers and bathe him when he was little - and boy did the sight of his cock take me by surprise! It was much bigger than I'd expected it to be. Bigger even than his father's."

She reached around and took Johnny's penis in her hand.

"Yours is almost identical to his," she said, her voice tinged with both wistful reminiscence and lustful ardour. "I wondered on that day what it would feel like inside me - now, thanks to you, I don't have to wonder anymore."

Johnny turned around to face her under the deluge.

"Really?" he asked her sceptically.

"For sure," Connor confirmed with a smile. "I only got a brief glimpse of his cock before he shut off the water, and fearing he'd see me as he stepped out of the shower I dashed out of his bedroom - it was the first and last time I'd ever seen him naked, but it left a lasting impression on me."