Parallel Lives Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny wasn't sure what to make of Mrs. Connor's incestuous thoughts of her son - after all, she'd only peeped at him through a crack in his bathroom door, nothing more than that, and it had only been the once and she sounded genuinely ashamed of herself for it. He decided not to make an issue out of it, still thinking about the business deal and his somewhat reluctant role in securing it.

Connor took Johnny's hand and pulled him out from the shower. She tapped the screen and the cascade ceased. She wrapped him up in a huge white bath sheet and lovingly towelled him dry.

"Ohh, you're such a beautiful, beautiful boy," she cooed as she dried him off.

Johnny was unsurprised when she spent more time than was strictly necessary drying his genitalia, but demurely he declined to comment and instead simply just accepted her attention. Once she was finished drying him, Johnny picked up a towel and set about drying her off, albeit without quite as much close attention as she had paid him.

Connor took the towel from him as soon as he was finished and tossed it onto the floor beside the one she'd used on him. She took him by the hand and led him back into the bedroom. Almost as soon as they were stood before the bed, she turned and held him in her arms once more. Her hands roamed all over him, and this time Johnny reciprocated, allowing his hands to softly stroke her back, her broad hips and the supple cheeks of her behind. He felt a little nauseated at himself for giving in to her, but she seemed to be enjoying his touch so he continued.

More fondling followed over the next few minutes, and then Connor started kissing him. First at the nape of his neck, then across his chest and his nipples. Gradually she worked her way down his abdomen, paying especially close attention to licking around his navel, before inevitably arriving at his penis. She took his shaft between her fingers and drew back his foreskin, eliciting a soft gasp from him as he looked down at her. She extended her tongue and softly licked the sensitive bare tip of his glans, gathering the little bead of sticky precum that had oozed from within him.

"Mmm," Connor hummed as she savoured its salty and sweet favour on her tastebuds. "It's like nectar. You taste so good, Johnny."

The close attention she was paying him made him begin to engorge, and as she continued to lick and kiss him he felt his heart rate quicken. Once he was fully erect she took his entire length in her mouth, and he felt a stab of amazement as he felt his tip at the back of her throat and her nose press against the soft skin just above the base of his penis. Connor repeatedly fellated him several more times, swallowing the head of his penis on each occasion. After a while though, she stood up and collected him into another embrace.

"You're going to come in me this time," she whispered in his ear. "I want to feel you explode inside me."

Johnny nodded his understanding, and prepared himself to be pinned down on the bed once more. However, what Mrs. Connor did next surprised him - she mounted the bed and settled herself on all fours. Looking back at him over her shoulder, her eyes urged him to mount her from behind.

Johnny had only had sex "doggy style" once before during a one night stand, and though it had felt physically pleasurable at the time he'd felt slightly disconnected from the woman, a former school friend whom he'd run into during a visit to his childhood home in Devon. As he rutted himself into her from behind he felt that not being able to look her in the eye as they made love made it feel less human and loving and more animalistic and emotionless. But it was what Mrs. Connor wanted from him since she she'd made it evidently clear that she was in charge, and not wanting to jeopardise anything he simply shrugged and stepped to the bed. He placed his hands on her hips and stood up on tiptoes so that he was at the correct height behind her.

God help me I am going to kill Mrs. Martinsen for getting me into this! Johnnythought as he looked at the tip of his firmly engorged penis as it nudged the entrance to Connor's vagina.

He gave a gentle lunge forward with his hips and her moist pink inner labia yielded to the head of his penis. Once more he was fully inside her, and he sighed as he felt his scrotum kissing her outer lips. Connor meanwhile moaned appreciatively as he penetrated her from behind.

"Ohh-h-h, so good," she murmured.

Johnny began thrusting his hips into her, slowly and tentatively at first, but gradually picking up the pace until he was maintaining a steady metronomic rhythm. His buttocks clenched with each and every thrust, and it wasn't long before he felt himself tiring a little - after all, it had been a long day and the alcohol in his system was making him a little sleepy. His feet began to hurt too, due mainly to his being on tiptoes, and after a while it became too much for him to bear. He withdrew from her, causing her to look back at him with a disappointed scowl on her face.

"Sorry, I... my toes... it was starting to get a bit painful," he explained.

"Would this help, honey?" Connor asked him as she shuffled backwards and adjusted her position so that her feet were on the floor with her chest resting atop the bed.

Johnny shrugged - if anything it made matters worse as her entrance was now lower than his penis. This meant that instead of raising himself on the tips of his toes, he now had to squat a little lower with his knees bent in order to enter her - a position that was exactly as strenuous as before. In this new but equally taxing position he guided himself into her once more, this time using his hands on her buttocks for support, and he started thrusting once more. He didn't waste any time getting back up to speed.

"Fuck me, Johnny! Fuck me good and hard!" Mrs. Connor implored him over her shoulder.

So he duly responded by thrusting harder and more rapidly. He could feel his climax approaching, but the painful buildup of lactic acid in his muscles seemed to have the effect of chasing it away. He urged himself to come, reminding himself that the sooner he did, the sooner he could go home and this whole unwanted experience would be over. With that thought in mind he surged through the pain barrier and focused his mind away from the discomfort and on to the imminent pleasure of his climax.

"Huhh! Ughh! Huhh! Hahh! Hmmff! Hnnggh!" he grimaced and gnashed his teeth with each and every thrust.

He could feel the fire building in his loins - it felt so tantalisingly close, but yet still just out of reach. He gave it one last effort, and let out a howl as he rammed his pelvis into her.

"Hahhhh-h-h-h-h-h! Ahhhh-h-h-h-h-h! Hnngghh-h-h-h!"

And finally, he felt himself erupt.

"O-h-h-h yeah, Johnny! That's it!" Connor exclaimed as she felt herself being flooded by his orgasmic release. "Oh, it's so-o-o goo-oo-ood!

Johnny rode out his climax, which mercifully only lasted a few moments. Fortunately, it seemed enough to satisfy Mrs. Connor's desires.

"Ooh, that feels so wonderful," she sighed as Johnny's thrusting came to a gradual halt.

"Uhh... huhh... hahh..." Johnny panted as he tried to catch his breath. "Was I... hah-h-h... good enough?"

"You were wonderful," she assured him over her shoulder.

As Johnny eased himself out of her his gradually wilting penis left a sticky trail of excess semen that briefly connected them as he exited her, before it broke and dribbled down the soft flesh of her labia. Temporarily overcome with fatigue, Johnny turned and collapsed onto the bed, and gazed up at the ceiling as his chest heaved.

"Are we done? Can I go home now?" he asked her tiredly.

"Well, if I was able to I'd insist on keeping you for myself forever," Connor said wistfully as she turned and sat down beside him. "But I think it's safe to say you've definitely gone over and above the call of duty for me this evening. I'll send for a cab to pick you up and take you home - I'm a woman of my word, Johnny."

"And the takeover deal... will it definitely be sorted?" he asked her.

"Now that I'm in the right frame of mind I think I can definitely persuade Mrs. Verbier to close the deal tomorrow. In fact, by the time you come into work it'll probably already be as good as signed and sealed."

It had better be, Johnnythought to himself. Or I've just basically debased myself for absolutely nothing.

Mrs. Connor invited him to use the shower once more, but he politely declined her offer, and instead found his clothes and dressed while she called down to the hotel's reception to phone for a cab to take him home.

"I'll tell your boss that no matter what happens with the deal, especially in the unlikely event that it should fall through, that it wasn't through any fault on your part - you were exemplary tonight," Connor said as she donned a red silk dressing gown. "You've made my stay here in London so pleasurable, and made a lonely businesswoman so far away from home feel just a little less lonely tonight."

"Thanks," Johnny replied, not knowing what else to say as he prepared to leave.

"Wait a minute," the American woman said before permitting him to leave. "There's something I'd like to give you before you leave."

She opened her bedside table and took something out - a medium-sized jewellery box covered in what looked like purple velvet.

"I'd like you to have this, as a token of my appreciation," she said as she offered him the velvet covered box. "I bought this for my son originally, but once he got engaged and moved away I decided not to give it to him in the end - he has a wife to look after him now."

Johnny took the box from her and opened it expecting to see a wristwatch or an item of jewellery of some kind. What it actually contained however, rather took him by surprise - nestling in it, surrounded by a lining of pristine white satin, was a chastity device.

"It's an antique, made in Paris in the early 1900's," Connor explained. "Solid silver shaft engraved with a tasteful geometric design, with the ring and padlock inlaid with mother of pearl and amethyst. I know what you're thinking, Johnny, but it's quite okay - it hasn't been worn in over a century, so it's perfectly clean. I expect you usually wear one of those cheapo plastic ones, so this will look so much nicer on your cock. It's better to give it to someone who'd appreciate it and make use of it than to just let it sit in its box gathering dust, don't you think?"

"It's er... well, I... I don't know what to say," Johnny replied.

He studied it momentarily, and his eye was drawn to its maker's signature; Mme. Arielle Pérec - fabricant des meilleurs appareils de chasteté masculine, engraved into the shaft of the penis-encasing device.

Shove it up your arse! Is what he actually felt like saying. This has got to be the final insult!

"Thank you - it's um... very nice," he instead responded diplomatically.

"If a young man like you needs to wear personal protection in this day and age, it ought to at least look attractive, don't you think?" Connor said as he accepted her unusual gift.

"Yeah, I guess," he replied.

"Want to try it on for size?" she asked him. "I'll help you put it on if you like. Just take your pants down and..."

"No, that's quite alright, thank you," he interrupted. "I'll, er, try it on when I get home."

"That's okay, sweetie - I expect you're pretty tired, you've had a long night. I'll let you get off home," she said with a satiated smile, and kissed his cheek. "And thank you again, Johnny - I'll make sure your boss rewards you for your efforts tonight."

Johnny decided not to reply, but simply nodded in acknowledgment instead. Right at that moment he was thinking about how best to tender his immediate resignation, and reporting Mrs. Martinsen to the head of the Human Resources department for sexually exploiting him.

He left Mrs. Connor's suite as soon as the phone rang, and the reception desk informed them that the cab was outside the front entrance waiting for him. He felt as though he was on the verge of tears as he rode the lift back down to the lobby, but tried his best to hold them back, mindful of trying to retain as much of what was left of his dignity as he could.

* * * * * *

It was almost 3am before the taxi driver dropped him off outside his flat on Kentish Town Road, and as soon as he locked his door Johnny burst into tears and started tearing his clothes off. He wasted no time and got under his over-bath shower in order to scrub himself clean, hoping it would help to wash away the feeling of overwhelming shame he felt. Of course, no amount of scrubbing could erase the mental recollection of the night's events, and after a while once he felt he was on the brink of total exhaustion he shut off the water, dried himself off and got into bed.

Max the cat, having returned from his nocturnal prowling, sensed that something was wrong with his human, and so he curled up beside him on the pillow and purred. It wasn't much, but Johnny felt comforted by his pet's attention and the feeling of Max's soft fur against his bare skin.

"Ohh, Maxie," Johnny sighed, and reflected that sometimes animals are much more perceptive to our emotions than we realise.

After a while he fell into a fitful sleep.

The Morning After The Night Before

The piercing trill of Johnny's alarm clock as it went off was akin to fingernails on a blackboard. He felt groggy - the previous night's champagne and martini had left behind in their wake a monumental hangover. His mouth felt dry, and he was fairly certain that his breath could melt steel. Coffee - need coffee now! Johnny'smind told him. And then we'll have a chat about what happened last night.

Last night - oh, God had it really happened? The shame came first, followed almost immediately by regret. That combination simmered for a few moments before the anger set in, completing the trinity of emotions he felt as he returned to full lucidity. The continuing sound of his alarm was now like having white-hot needles rammed into his ears, so he smashed his hand on the snooze button.

"Ugh, I feel like shit, Maxie," he said to the cat who was still curled up at the foot of his bed.

Max yawned and stretched, before rolling onto his back and prompting his human for a belly rub. Johnny obliged and stroked the tabby cat's belly for a few moments, causing the feline to purr contentedly. He donned his dressing gown and stepped into his kitchen to start up his coffee machine - only the very strongest brew would work on a morning like this. He went through his morning routine as normal, although every few moments a new and unsettling memory from the night before would resurface, and the anger he felt inside for his boss started to come to the boil.

"Bitch," Johnny grumbled as he dressed. "How dare she use me like that!"

He opened his bedside table drawer to put on his chastity device, and straightaway wished that he'd put it on last night and left the key at home. But then again, he wouldn't have put it past Mrs. Connor to have picked the lock somehow, or arranged for a pair of bolt cutters to be sent up to her suite. Sitting next to his own plastic chastity device was the purple velvet box containing the much more expensive handcrafted chastity device originally intended for Mrs. Connor's son. He opened the box and peered at the silver and jewel encrusted device, and for a moment he considered trying it on. But feeling a stab of anger he snapped the box shut and tossed it back into the drawer. He picked up his old cheap but trusty plastic chastity device and put that on instead.

He fed Max, as he always did before setting off to work, and on his way out he picked up his reusable coffee cup. All the while he muttered words of rage and anger and what he'd like to do if he ever managed to get his boss and Mrs. Connor at his mercy.

* * * * * *

"One day, Johnny," Janet, the coffee shop manager said as she always did as he purchased his regular cappuccino with vanilla syrup. "One day I'll have you in my bed!"

"Oh, just fuck off, Janet!" he snapped, in no mood for any of her flirting that morning.

He almost immediately felt ashamed of himself for swearing at the coffee shop manager however - after all, she wasn't to know what had happened to him the night before and it wasn't fair to take it out on her, but it was too late to say sorry as he stormed out of the shop in a foul mood. He made a mental note however, to get her some flowers by way of an apology on the way home.

He was also in no mood for being groped on the tube either, and as he was about to pass through the ticket gate and go down to the platform he abruptly turned back out onto the street and hailed a taxi instead. To hell with the expense, he thought to himself.

By the time the taxi dropped him off outside the main entrance to his building he was running ten minutes late, but he couldn't give a damn about punctuality. He stepped up to the reception desk where Tami sat at her post as normal.

"Is she in?" Johnny asked her tersely.

"Mrs. Martinsen? Yes, she came in over an hour ago, apparently," Tami replied. "Not like her to be in so early."

Johnny simply huffed and stepped over to the lifts. His fists were clenched throughout the ride up to the eighteenth floor - woe betide any woman in that particular lift that even thought about touching him! Fortunately for the three women that boarded the lift after him, they kept their hands to themselves. Upon getting out of the lift he marched across towards his boss's office, and as soon as he let himself in he found her sitting behind her desk -- so much for being at her injured sister's bedside. He slammed the door closed, and stepped up to her desk - she immediately noticed the expression of blind fury on his face.

"Now, Johnny, just keep calm... I can explain..." she began as she rose to her feet.

She didn't get a chance to finish however, before Johnny gave her a hard slap to her face.

"Bitch! You used me!" Johnny hissed viciously at her. "Not to mention lied to me about your sister, given the fact that you're here and not assisting her so-called convalescence!"

A brief moment of silence followed.

"Yeah... I guess I probably deserved that," Mrs. Martinsen said as she rubbed her jaw where Johnny's hand had struck her.

"You deserve much worse than that, bitch!" Johnny glowered. "As soon as we're done here I'm going to report you to HR for sexually exploiting me! You knew all along what that Connor woman wanted from me, and you didn't have the guts to tell me!"

"Johnny, please! I was desperate!" she responded defensively. "Look, the deal between us and VMC was on the brink of collapsing - only Mrs. Connor's influence could save the whole thing from going down the toilet. And she... well, she asked for... I mean, she implied that an evening with you might help to um... sway her position on the deal. And as senior Vice-President she's kind of the only person Mrs. Verbier will listen to. I didn't know she wanted more than just your company at the theatre last night, Johnny, honestly I didn't! Did she? I mean... did the two of you really... um?"

"Have sex? Yeah, that's exactly what fucking happened!" Johnny said as he glared angrily at his boss. "Twice! But then you knew she'd demand to fuck me as part of sweetening the deal, didn't you!"

"I honestly didn't know..."

"Don't lie to me, Mrs. M - surely I deserve to know the truth after what I went through last night. After what I went through for you!" Johnny snarled. "I mean, is this what I am to you now? A bargaining tool, huh? "If you sign on the dotted line I'll let you fuck my PA. After all, he's such a good boy - a real team player.""

1...34567...14