Parallel Universe

Story Info
A mom of two comes in and steals the show.
5.2k words
3.74
5.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Springtime - the wonderful time of the year in the Mediterranean region when the Sun has started warming the Earth with its rays, while at the same time there is this light, cool breeze that balances everything out. It was the 20th of April and the small bar restaurant was full of people sitting outside and soaking in the last moments of sun before sunset. It was a cosy place, mainly attractive for its convenience supporting a nice neighbourhood with residents of all sorts of people, like young students in the more densely zoned part and some more well-off families on top of the small hill. Not too posh, not too cheap either, the bar was a good fit for the location.

Sonia and Manos were working in the bar and usually handled the shift together as they were a couple for 3 years in their early twenties. Evidently still in their "honeymoon" period, they loved working with each other and spending all their free time together, going out with friends, cooking at home, making love and exploring new places in the city or venturing out to the countryside nearby. Money was not exactly pouring out of their pockets, so they had to be thoughtful of that.

Manos was the athletic type, the guy that spent hours and hours in basketball courts perfecting his physical condition in terms of stamina and form, all while improving his mentality. Not easily accepting a loss, making failure a lesson, there was a lot of self-confidence and that showed when he was touching sensitive topics of discussion with his friends, making him somewhat direct and absolute. His height being 6'3 and with a nice build for a 22 year-old, it wasn't uncommon for him to be the target of subtle flirting from young girls in college or in the bar. However, he wasn't dumb to make Sonia angry with jealousy, so he was defusing the tension with some light joking. Little did he know that the aggressors were only going deeper in their crush, but quickly retreated when they saw his girlfriend.

Sonia was this weird combination of a girl who is the earthly, beautiful type when you looked at the first time, but a total knock-out when you had the second glance which turned inevitably into a stare. Manos was a reasonably handsome young fella, but Sonia was way out of his league. She was out of a lot of leagues to be fair. If it wasn't her low-key personality, she could be one of the young ladies that generate interest on social networks with risqué pictures explicitly advertising moisturizing creams, sunscreens and jewellery. She was a brunette with a dark tint on her long hair and almond eyes, both in shape and colour. These eyes were the centre of attention for any human being when she wasn't dressed to impress. This wasn't happening easily though, as she cared about her clothes and even at her casual times, Sonia was still looking as if she was part of a magazine spread. She was about 5'8 tall which definitely gave her some presence however not when she was close to Manos so frequently she resorted to high heels to get on his sight broadcast. Sonia was not model skinny but slender and with curves in all the right places. Maybe the curves were more pronounced than expected for a modest 22 year old, but she was appreciative about them as was Manos.

That evening the only table in the cafe indoors was hosting a family of 4, a couple with two little girls. One would guess that Mom and Dad chose indoors in order to have the kids running around in an empty cafe if they felt like it, far from annoyed people enjoying their drink. The little one was about 2 years old, light-brown hair and smiley face, a bit clumsy but happily loud occasionally. The older one was around 6 years old, long darker hair, getting to the stage of a girl rather than an infant. Nice clothes, neat hair, a bit of ladylike movements but overall the normal, vivid girl you would expect, dancing, running, playing jokes with her sister and parents.

Looking at the Dad, you could see a slim figure, someone that obviously had athletic tendencies and still kept in shape. He was actively chasing the kids when they veered off the table, picking up the little rascal on his shoulders, dancing to unknown beats and pretending to attack the older one who screamed happily with a note of fear that he would indeed bite. Dad was about 6'0 tall, a bald, shaved head and a nice salt & pepper beard as if his hair decided to migrate from the top to the bottom half of his head. His eyes were vivid and complimented his smile and laughs with his family which took up almost 50% of his time.

While Dad wouldn't typically be considered dream material, Mom was actually bringing her tent in dreamland and camping there for a long time. A lot of platinum, almost gray blonde highlights on her natural dark brown long hair graced her face which was a sculpture from the Golden Ages. Two large brown eyes framed by well-shaped eyebrows, a long, straight nose that was beautifully crafted by nature and a pair of juicy lips that surrounded a large smile. Her high cheeks and elegant, long neck were giving her a high class sign. Her casual clothing that day, sporting a pair of figure-hugging blue jeans, sugar white and gold sneakers and a tight t-shirt with a bolero on top was presenting a 5'7 140lbs body with a form that would make a lot of soon-to-be moms optimistic. Womanly legs, a large round butt that wouldn't quit and a chest that looked ready for any breastfeeding task, protruding enough to announce that even though she had two already, it was a matter of timing to feed two more. And the attraction to breed was strong to any male with blood pumping through the veins to their penis.

The little lady walked up to the bar where Sonia was making a pit stop between orders, restored eye contact with her and talked to her calling her some inconceivable words and also "mama." Sonia, a romantic soul who loved babies, playing a lot with her baby cousins not so long ago, put the widest smile on her face, made her eyes big like dough and responded "I'm not mama, your beautiful mom is standing right there and we will run to her together." Rascal smiled, got the point and started walking quickly to Mom while shouting words that sounded like baby-Viking war cries.

Mom heard what Sonia said and responded with a silent lip movement "oh why thank you," but Sonia was struck by lightning: which god has given that glow to the face of this lady? How could she have two kids that are joyous but quite active and still operate the fountain of life from her eyes? How can she have this when she gets to her age? Actually what is Mom's age? Sonia would guess that Mom is about 33 while Dad is a bit over 40.

A few minutes later, the family decided to abort and probably go home to prepare the kids for sleep. Manos walks up to pick up the table and sees a tip with a note by neat, female handwriting: "you made a poor mom's day, you are absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much". He brought it to Sonia, she blushed a little but her heart was filled with warmth and her stomach with butterflies...a crush?

Fast forward two and a half months later to July 1st. An easy night for the bar as it was already beach season, so the heatwave made people stay in their air-conditioned houses or travel to somewhere cooler, close to forests and sea that surrounded the place.

Manos and Sonia were sharing the night shift again and while being utterly bored, ready for their few drinking customers, Manos sees Mom and Dad entering the air conditioned room. It was already 21.00, but 32 degrees outside was still tough for eating dinner, so they decided to hop in.

Styling for them was up one or two levels compared to last time. Dad was wearing a dark green shirt and khakis, smart shoes, beard trimmed and a premium looking watch. Mom on the other hand was again a sight to behold. Hair tied in a high chignon with one lock falling as a sidebar to her exquisite face. Sizable diamond earrings took advantage of the hair being up. Classy smokey eyes, slight contour on her high cheekbones, carefully pencil-defined nude lips. Her make-up was definitely there, not really discreet, but it was a masterpiece altogether and enthusiasts like Sonia would be applauding. The blue maxi dress with the sexy slit on the right leg and her nude leather high-heeled sandals made her tan glow. With the extra 4 inches she was almost on par with Dad but due to the long dress, her figure looked taller than him.

Walking a few steps of self confidence towards Sonia, Mom holding her little purse stopped a few steps before her and put her best smile on, showing her white teeth that were a tad larger in the front, something that was her signature, not disrupting but more of a characteristic. Sonia is in half-awe and Mom breaks the silence by these words:

"Hey, I hope you remember me and my girls, my name is Nina. I wanted to tell you many thanks for putting up with them running around that time. You are so sweet and a gorgeous young lady. Your boyfriend should be proud."

Sonia came back to Earth when she said "...name is Nina." It was definitely a crush, there was no denying. Mixing a few words while smiling she said:

"Nice to meet you, my name is ehhh...Sonia. Your little girls are super cute, you have a lovely family. I love having little kids playing here if they behave a bit, they bring the positive energy up, usually work is boring and they give us a nice break. Thanks for the kind words, coming from the most striking woman that has stepped foot on this place, it holds some value".

Nina blushed a bit as she accepted the compliment. Sonia was top too, but Nina loved being the centre of attention today all dolled-up as she was. Dad was standing at the table Manos recommended and waited for Nina to come so he could help her sit. In the meantime, he told Manos that it was their wedding anniversary.

"I expect top service and you won't be disappointed. Nobody loses when Nick is around," he said in a light manner.

Nina came to the table, Nick pulled the chair and helped her sit in a casual but attentive way. It looked like he was doing this for her frequently. All under the vigilant eye of Sonia who is surveying the couple like they are in a science experiment.

Manos comes close and proudly says "the guy's name is Nick, they are celebrating their wedding anniversary today and he hinted a good tip if we keep them satisfied. What did the wife tell you?"

Sonia worked in her mind the new details and excitedly mentioned that her name is Nina and she is a top class lady. He felt something happening with Sonia, but couldn't put it in words.

Manos goes to the table, leaving two menus and requesting a wine order. Nina expressed her preference for red, so he provided his 2 choices to the couple and Nick went forward with the expensive one. He comes back to the bar and says to Sonia :

"I knew that Nick punched over his weight, but oh boy, Nina is fantastic. He must either have a large wallet or a huge dick, or both".

Sonia was a bit annoyed with the crass comment, but it started dwelling in her mind. What is this thing that brought Nina to Nick...he doesn't have the looks of a Hollywood actor, but he is masculine, active, looks like a good dad and a positive person overall.

Sonia goes to the table to get the food order and doesn't hold her tongue, congratulating them for the anniversary, asking directly how many years it is.

Nina, holding the menu in front of her, picks up the question saying "it's 7 now since our wedding, but we have been together since we both were 17, so it's 22 wonderful years now, must be around when you were born," They have a little chit-chat, they order and Sonia goes back to the bar, blurting out:

"They are 39 years-old and I can't believe that they have been together for 22! I guess that money wasn't a boyfriend choice factor when they were 17 and any big dick effect must have worn off after all these years," negating her boyfriend's uncooked assumption.

Manos sees her evidently fired up and senses that she is well invested in this couple for some reason, maybe her romantic nature took her over? Won't argue with that, nothing bad happening, won't push further.

Red wine has started flowing, Sonia is reaching the table with appetizers and she gets a glimpse of Nina's cleavage now that the menu was not hiding it. It was mild, not too deep but it looked like the lower the dress neckline would drag, the darker the cave would be. Her diamond cross necklace was hanging very close to the upper slope of her big breasts and kinda attracted sight to the right direction. Sonia was not women-oriented at any point, but this got her. The large boobs looked surprisingly perky for her age and maternity status and she could only speculate about Nina's small areolas and eraser nipples due to breastfeeding. Curiosity combined with surprise about her sudden interest resulted in a brain fog plus a definite wetness in her pussy. Her original Vogue crush had landed in Playboy territory.

Main course was served, a few louder laughs coming from the table showed that the wine was good. Suddenly, Manos leans back to the bar where Sonia stood washing some utensils.

"Your top-class lady is clearly a bit tipsy and is playing footsie under the table," he whispers.

And indeed, in disbelief Sonia turned and saw Nina had slipped off her high heel shoe and raised her foot to Nick's lap who wasn't contesting it. The side slit was showing her thigh and calf stretching and her tan foot with pedicured toes was rubbing against Nick's groin. Her lucky husband was cool, but quietly persuaded her to behave as he felt that the incident was watched by their little audience. Manos felt his cock making its existence known and Sonia felt blood pumping down low. It looks like Nina wasn't the only woman feeling all hot and bothered that night.

At some point, Nick stood up and faking a trip to the restroom, he asked for the bill and settled it quickly. Coming back to the table, Sonia brought some ice cream dessert which Nick and Nina appreciated especially when they saw a candle with number 7 and a note writing "enjoy your life together, you are a fab couple," with perfect handwriting. Nick had gotten the little envelope with the bill, filled it with a 50 euro tip, left it on the table and stood up helping Nina on her feet and walked away together holding her by her waist. Nina was walking well, so that means she was indeed just a bit tipsy and not awfully drunk.

A few minutes later, they arrived home. The house had a small front yard which was dim lit and they stopped just before the front door. Nina did a pivot move on one high heel and came face to face with her husband, reaching to his ear and whispering "you will get very lucky tonight, baby," with her voice almost breaking with lust.

"I am already very lucky tonight, honey. And yesterday. And the day before. And about 22 years now," he said, making Nina almost annoyed that he played the romantic card with a touché, while she was awfully horny and she wanted Nick to acknowledge.

"Awww baby, you always know what to say to make me butter in your hands," she coyly said.

Entering the house, the kids were not there since Nina had sent them to the grandparents for this night. She headed to the bedroom upstairs with Nick following suit. What made the trip on the staircase more interesting was her dress falling effortlessly on the floor and revealing her feminine curvy body only with underwear and heels. The first piece of clothing that Nick had the pleasure of targeting with his eyes was a black g-string, definitely not a mom trademark. Well, potentially a porn "mom" choice, but not common in reality. But the issue here was that the ass in question wasn't an average mom example. Her butt was round and big, with a visible shelf on top, something that hasn't changed since she was 17. The 18lbs difference between that age and now maybe helped with maintaining the shape and the size, but some of this weight certainly had been allocated to somewhere else. And this somewhere else was higher. The matching black bra was less push-up and more push-together, not because she needed this for support but because it complimented the dress cleavage nicely, without making everything too "relaxed like an open buffet," as Nina and her best friend Claire were joking frequently. She wanted a prim and proper look and the padding defended against her nipples. Nick looked upwards from the thong-framed spectacle, saw the back of the bra and tried to locate the clasp which was nowhere to be found. He didn't pay much attention to this, as he got magnetized again by the round mound of pound in front of him. The staircase finally ended and with 3 steps they were in the master bedroom.

Nina turns around swiftly and kisses him with tongue thoroughly, pulls herself off the kiss, whispers again in his ear.

"Let's see if you have another rightly placed remark now," and grabs his dick over the pants. "Hmmm, is this still hard from the restaurant game? Did you walk all the way with such a weight between your legs or did you just enjoy the flight of stairs?" Nick was silent, not the first time that he let Nina assert dominance in the bedroom. After all, she was the queen and he was the follower usually. "Hmmm, silent, did the cat bite your tongue? Let me see," said Nina and kissed him again and squeezed his balls for what felt like a trip to paradise and back.

She unbuttons his shirt and starts grazing her fingers on his shaped torso. Every few inches, she is scratching with her nails bringing some tension to him. She lets the shirt fall to the floor and kisses him deeply in the mouth, her hands wander to his belt and pants, in seconds they are nothing more than room decoration too. His black boxers receive some tugging from her hungry hands and are pulled down to reveal a thick 6,5 inch cock and two big balls hanging close to Nick's penis orbit, an indication of a complete erection. Nina let out a surprise gasp when the dick came into the scene. She had seen it erect maybe two thousand times before, so the surprise might have been fake, but the wine effect might have actually lowered her threshold for excitement to include impressive things that she was used to seeing. Nevertheless, Nick's organ was thick and long enough to compel a horny lady.

And compelled Nina was. Fighting her urge to grab it and start pumping with her hands or sucking, she pushed him to sit on the edge of the bed and straddled him, bringing the centre of her bra to his face.

"If you bite the clasp, you will get not one but two presents," she said and her husband obliged, as always when he sees that her commands benefit him.

He pushed his face between her breasts, bit the clasp and with a magic snap, the bra opened wide and she pulled him inside her cleavage. Oh man, what a time to be alive, he thought. Her 34DD boobs were her softest parts and her whole body was already absolute skin perfection. He turned right and opened his mouth, reaching with his tongue her nipple which was thick and long, based on a large areola.

He remembered the first time he had seen her boobs, on the night of her 18th birthday. They were already large, perky and soft but felt light compared to the milf tits that starred in front of him now. The areolas were equally large back then, while the nipples were more of a ghost type in size and colour and not the attention seekers of today. Blame or thank the babies, whatever rocks your boat. Nick's boat was definitely rocked by Nina's tits, any time of history. Thankfully he didn't ride a motorboat on them that night, even though Nina usually appreciated it as a fun occasional activity and laughed with her heart.

Lowering herself to indulge in his standing erection, she opens her mouth and closes her eyes with satisfaction. Her pussy was playing games to her brain and pounded the drum. It felt like the first spoonful of ice cream they had back in the restaurant, so delicious and comforting. Her almond white nails dug on his body while her tongue played with the crown of his shaft sending him to heaven. And then the nails started scratching and holding the skin of his balls, this is where he was usually going in the zone.

12