Parallel Universe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina was aware about this zone but suddenly her mind got clear: by sucking his dick, she missed the chance of getting him to anal fuck her as she planned for today. The reason was simple and had to do with the fact that an appetizing blowjob of Nina's standards raised the stakes and more importantly Nick's cock size to a maximum thickness and 7 inches of length. It wasn't uncommon for her to endure discomfort in these anal efforts, but also when Nick ravaged her pussy, even though this was less of a problem and more of a different feeling.

What was great about "the zone" as they were calling it though, was that Nina had mastered multiple orgasms out of Nick's body without him ejaculating. Nick wasn't ever a quick shooter, he was deeply enjoying sexy time with his lady. It resembled tantric sessions, but especially if he was a bit tired in his day and she was giving him one of the marathon handjobs while teasing, kissing and biting his nipples, he could have one or two orgasms with no cum pouring out of his system. This wasn't slowing him down for more than 2 minutes and the erection didn't subside at all. Now Nina by her own "mistake" forfeited her anal plans and continued crowning him with her mouth and put forward the goal of a multiple orgasm in her pussy.

She stood up from her knees and turned around for him to get rid of her thong, revealing a narrow tanline that was obviously a solarium result. No 40 year old mom of 2 would have the nerve to tan almost her butt crack on a public beach. She chose to go inside the tanning bed topless and bottomless a few times, so the contrast is sweeter before putting on the sexy string bikini to make it "proper." She turned around and she forced her pelvis to his face. Hovering her shaved slit close to his nose, she reached down to him, turned him sideways and laid in front of him on the bed with her legs up, sandals still on. He kneels down and goes muff diving like there is no tomorrow, getting her to 7 tenths of an orgasm build up just in a few minutes of licking. Her heels dig on his back hurting him, but he includes it in the whole satisfaction of making his woman moan and gasp when his teeth bite lightly her clit to surprise her. He stops to take a breath and reaches to her feet, removing the shoes in the process.

Nina's feet were considered a top attraction component for Nick, with their soft and spotless skin, slender ankles and well-shaped toes balancing between feminine and dainty. They had a bone protruding on the cou-de-pied that limited the choice for some types of shoes but still her feet had become a fetish for him. Nina knew this and, apart from her limited free time periods in pregnancy and early motherhood, always treated her hands and feet with mani/pedi, self-at-home or professional service. Nick always paid attention and loved whatever colour and shape she decided to choose. Both of them sharing some aesthetic values agreed that too long and too colourful didn't look nice and Nina wasn't impractical and more importantly, not cheap.

That day her toes held the same almond white tint with her fingernails which made a fantastic contrast with her skin tone. After her afternoon shower, she had lathered her legs and body with the lotion matching her perfume, a piercing aroma that you would expect to encounter in the concubine hall of an oriental palace. In the first hour the aroma was just too much, but later on it took its place and elevated both their sex drive equally. Nick admired her left foot and calf in his hands and Nina expected that he would quench his fetish thirst, so she provoked him:

"Is it the time to finish what was started under the dinner table? Would you like me to trap your massive dick with my feet and rub it until you splash your cum all over my toes?"

Nick smiled and appreciated the dirty talk by his wife, but she was in no position to provoke without consequences. He let her right foot grind under his cock and balls for a few seconds, topping up his erection and growling slightly, while Nina matched the harmonics with a moan enjoying the moment of her questionable domination. Kissing her feet lightly, he let them go and stretched her legs open wide, diving on her pussy once again. He was licking her pussy flaps and flicking the clit, interrupting only to nail his tongue inside her canal and using this mighty muscle to stretch her entrance. And then back again to licking and flicking like a madman. Nick was the king of the hill and Nina knew it. The 7 tenths that had been reduced to 5 with the break had now raised again to 9, freakishly staying there forever with Nick's orchestration of fingers, palms, tongue, teeth and lips.

22 years of practice and experience were enough for him to know that it was then high time he put his throbbing cock in and looted the battlefield while thousands of flamed arrows would cover the sky. When the head pushed in, Nina gave an accelerated moan that raised volume and pitched up into a howl. Her orgasm started from her clit and, bombing her neck, head, body, arms and legs, made her lose her mind. She screamed a few times a "give me your cock, destroy your wife's pussy," instruction but Nick was on a mission. Siege was successful, the Trojan Horse was his tongue and the conqueror, his penis, was an invader old as time.

When it was time to end, Nick retreated his prick and laid back on the bed, helping Nina do the same.

He kissed her neck a few times and told her "Honey, you were great, you make me feel like an alpha male."

The response from Nina came slowly and with gaps for regaining her breath.

"Which god brought you in my life...it was amazing...I think I had an out of body experience and...wanted to come back to feel...everything. But I know that we have two full balls that need help, do you have any last desires?"

Nick was basking on the glory of the castle take-down, so he didn't respond. Nina got up, slid on his body and continued "Maybe I can offer a potential desire or two...would you like to resume pounding me or is it better have me give you a dick spa?"

Nick stopped listening at "pounding me," it was way too strong as an image for him. In one swift move he put her on all fours and she formed a back arch positioning her butt to accommodate him and had his hard cock fully inside her in no time. The angle was ideal, his erection was engorged in diameter as well, its veins were giving her a ribbed feeling and her whole reproductive system was unrest after the siege. Instead of her pussy lips, canal, uterus and ovaries resetting shape and position, there was this hot, cushy compound meat ravaging her poor, worn cervix again.

It took him a while, Nina started playing with her clit, but quickly lost her composure so she withdrew. He picked up on this and continued with one finger stretching the hood and the others rubbing the sides. Nina squeaked and squealed and they finished together, but Nick didn't pump any cum. Nina had made that happen -again-. With a few more cool thrusts though, Nina, after regaining her contact with the world, even between rhythmic small magnitude earthquakes from her derrière, decided to drive him over the edge for good.

"My love, are you trying to breed your wife again or are you just having fun? Cause if breeding is your target, I am all in. A fuck like this could give a son this time, I need one to inherit your big. cock. genes."

Nick didn't need anything more, he rammed a few times with all his force and the floodgates opened. A four hour sex drive prep starting from the minute he saw her coming down the stairs, before they set off for the restaurant, finished with 5-6 jet streams inside her pussy. She felt it like it was a whole glass of warm cum, certainly it looked like this when it started flooding her outer lips. Visibly satisfied, she reached with her dainty fingers to wipe the streams that started from her pussy and moved with gravity to her thighs as she was still on doggy style.

Nina stood up and walked on her tip toes to the door of the en suite bathroom. He admired her nude figure with her big tits, light belly, the butt curve and her sexy legs and felt pride for his choice, if it was really his.

He called her, "Your body is unbelievably sexy right now, I could fuck you again directly."

Even after her strong electric shocks, she still felt this warmth in her anus that was telling her that sex is great and she needs more of it. She smiled, said thank you as the polite girl she was and invited him in the shower to clean him as the servant wife she invented and role-played just now.

To be continued...

12