All Comments on 'Paramedic Pt. 11'

by Snowblind94

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
judojonjudojonover 8 years ago

just keep getting better . So like your writing

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
it like a fine wine

Your story gets better and better with each chapter, just like aged wine. I enjoy reading this story. It has really intrigued me and I seem to want to wait for the next saga of the story to show up. The characters feel like they could be real people, in my opinion. Please keep writing for you seem to know what your readers are looking for in your stories. It gets better every chapter you have delivered to your readers. Thank you for sharing your works with me and the other readers.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving it!

Great Story! Too bad the tension created with the crazy father ended, that could have been an interesting undercurrent for Liam and Jared to deal with. But that one homophobic cop is still around, isn't he.

And what about the church? Can't wait to hear about that!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mark is an excellent addition to this series.

The boys together are cute, sweet, and behave like average teens. Just ensure that once at the cabin Jared, and Liam remember they are still boys, and not allow any sexual exploration to occur between themselves, Mark, and Conner. I am not entirely comfortable with some of the questionable behavior displayed thus far the nudity, sleeping four to a bed, encouraging them to shower together. Still it has been done in a non sexual, comforting manner for the most part. Keep going in that vain, and the boys will thrive from their time spent with Liam and Jared. Kudos on the decision to save Franks life, and essentially adopting Conner.

Snowblind94Snowblind94over 8 years agoAuthor

I enjoy reading the comments and I share them with my editor – positive and negative. One recent comment made the suggestion not to sexually exploit the two younger characters. I would have hoped the respectful behavior, morals and continually emphasizing all sexual activity ONLY WITH YOUR PARTNER would have been enough to predict there would be no exploitation. Exploitation is wrong on every moral ground my beliefs stand on. I have tried to make this story pleasant, uplifting, funny and maybe even a life lesson or two someone could take away with them – not just another fuck story. There are enough of those well written stories on this site if that is what you want.

avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago

As someone who's been following this story, it never even occurred to me you would take the boys in a sexual direction, but I'm hoping we see the sweetness of the two boys falling in love. I did wonder how you planned to handle the nudity angle, but it looks like it won't be a problem.

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago
My two cents worth!

I love this series a great deal although I am surprised that Conner is so active and pain free after such a short recovery after surgery and what happened to his broken arm that had the surgery only a day or so ago. It seems to have healed overnight since he can shower without covering the plaster which I assume he has on it and then to have a wrestling/tickling session in the bed without any pain. Jared only fixed the life threatening injuries so he should still be badly bruised, I mean he had a foot print on his chest for Pete's sake..that alone should still be causing him much pain. Also he was supposed to be very close to his brother yet he grieved so little when told they were killed by his father. Ah well these are just the things that struck me as odd. lol I do look forward to the next chapter asap!! Congrats on a great story!

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago

To the anon who commented that......

The boys together are cute, sweet, and behave like average teens. Just ensure that once at the cabin Jared, and Liam remember they are still boys, and not allow any sexual exploration to occur between themselves, Mark, and Conner..

I would like to point out that they are adults! Conner is 18 and Mark is 21 which is only one year younger than Liam. BTW do you know any teens because average teens do explore!

Snowblind94Snowblind94over 8 years agoAuthor

Willieone, all I can honestly and without reservation say is DOH! (slaps head in the revelation of truth) You're right. Sorry.

Snowblind94Snowblind94over 8 years agoAuthor

The story is completed, but the next chapter was rejected by this site for not using periods at the end of sentences or other punctuation in quotations. My editor is a perfectionist in his grammar, and I had another person look at it as well. Well, we found a couple of periods missing in the 20 odd pages. I've had enough and I will be taking down all the stories I have posted in the near future.

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago
NO,no,no don't leave!

Please don't take down your stories unless you plan to go to Wattpad or similar to post your stories then just post a link for us so we can continue to read them there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes, you're finally leaving

Now if we can get rid of all the other cum breath maggots like you.

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago
Please!

Ignore the negs this is an awesome story and some anons just get off on being arses so please just ignore them and continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let us know

Let us know if you will post the next chapter of your story we will follow you no matter what site it is okay.

Snowblind94Snowblind94over 8 years agoAuthor
Part 12, 13, 14 have been submitted

No clue when or if they will be approved and posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes your stories are great I just be waiting on the next submission. If you leave please tell me where you are going. I will totally follow.

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
Seriously???

How small, insignificant and insecure person does it take to leave anonymous feedback such as "...cum breath maggot..." Am guessing some bigot unfamiliar with the basic workings of the internet got lost and somehow ended up on Lit.

Seems to me the real maggot is the one posting anonymously like the coward they are!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So what happened to all of Connors injuries? It has not been that long and you have him running, wrestling and showering with a cast on! Did you forget how badly he was supposed to be hurt? You know ribs,eyes,arm not to mention large footprint on his chest! Which seens to have all vanished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous